Gloria's Transformations - The Stripper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men again act like perfect gentlemen, perhaps because the club bouncers and her beefy boyfriends are watching closely. She gets loads of compliments. She happily whispers her secretary's phone number in the ears of the handsomest brothers, intending to invite them to her mansion and add to her stable of lovers.

Lap Dancing

The manager of the club walks up to Darkeem.

"I know we decided against Gloria doing lap dances, but customers are making crazy offers. They are willing to pay 5000 dollars for just 2 songs with her, even though they know there can be no sex! What do you say?"

Gloria speaks first, "No, no!" remembering some of the ugly, very well dressed men she saw in the audience. Her answer decides it for Darkeem, since her bros love bending her to their will.

"Okay, but we'll need to empty the large VIP room, so her bodyguards can all be there."

She covers her nipples with her hands to tease the crowd as they lead her to the VIP room. It is well lit by a red light and where her first customer is seated in a cushioned seat. The music in the VIP room is much softer. Her bros and a few club bouncers line up against the wall. She was smart to resist this; her first customer is an old, bald whitey. She decides to be nice to customers while performing for the club but gives her bros steely cold looks, so they will enjoy more watching her doing something they forced her into.

"Hello! You know featured dancers never do lap dances. But I couldn't turn down your offer! What's your name and where are you from?"

She knows she can't take her bra off for the entire lap dance due to the stupid ordinances in LA, but she straddles his lap and takes her hands off her nipples, hoping this will do. It does, shown by the excitement in his face. Her perfect breasts are almost completely exposed by her shelf bra just for his pleasure and her watching bros and the bouncers. Her breasts are just inches from the lucky patron, so of course they appear to him to be even more gigantic. His eyes are wide open as he gawks at the sharp curves of her breasts, her perfect, beautiful skin, and the large gapping holes in her nipples, with milk clearly visible in their folds and dripping from their ends. His jaw drops, right on time as she thrusts a nipple into his open mouth. This is against the rules, but she is hoping the bouncers allow it, and they do. She pushes her soft tit into his face, and her flesh forms around it, covering his eyes. She is being extra nice to a man she doesn't even like to give her bros a good show and do a good job for the strip club.

She then pulls back enough so he can breathe and see her tits, raises her arms, and gyrates to the music on his lap while he sucks, putting alluring motion in her tits. The one being held captive by his mouth moves a lot differently than the free one. His hands are all over her tits and ass, squeezing and fondling her, and the bouncers still say nothing, since they have been promised some money. She stares at her bros and amuses them with frowns and disgusted looks to show her displeasure with this man, unknown to him since his eyes are only on her gorgeous tits. She gets up after two songs, but stands in front of him, so he can run his fingers over her G-string and put some of her cream on his tongue. She dislikes the guy, but exposing her tits to him and her audience and his sucking and fondling did make her cream, and she still has cream on her from her performance.

The next guy is a very handsome black man who notices the last guy licking his fingers as he walks away. She amuses her bros again, this time by smiling at them as her next customer sits down. He puts his hands on her thighs too, and brings some of her cream up to his lips.

"How do I taste?"

"Fucking fantastic! Gloria, I adore your tits! They are so huge and so incredibly gorgeous!"

"Well, since you adore my tits, I should give them to you!"

She stands between his legs, puts her hands behind her back, making his eyes go wide, straddles his lap, and buries his face in her colossal cleavage. She closes her eyes and moans deeply through an open mouth as he makes her climax by sucking on and fondling her extremely sensitive sex organs. Then she gets up and dances between his legs while leaning forward, ballooning out her enormous tits against his chest, and sliding them all over him. She strokes the large lump in his pants while she dances. She turns around and grinds her bountiful bubble butt into his lap to the music while he gropes it. He loves the views of her tits from behind. Her giant tits are so much wider than her back and twice as wide as her waist. And he loves the varying views of the back sides of her tits as she turns while dancing.

She is sorry when his time is up and even more sorry she can't do what she wants so badly - rip off his pants and quickly swallow his cock in one big gulp. She fantasizes about getting his semi-erect cock deep in her throat and feeling it grow inside her. When the last song ends and she gets up, the onlookers laugh at the amount of cream she has dripped onto his pants, which she has smeared all over his pants. She puts his hand on her sloppily wet G-string and leans over to talk in his ear, squishing one of her breasts against his arm and chest.

"I want you to ride in my limo to my crib when I leave the club. I want that big cock of yours inside me so much! And I won't charge you a thing!"

Near the end of the last song for each customer, Gloria raises her arms and shakes her boobies hard just inches from their faces. She gets their faces wet with her milk and gives them a fantastic and close up sight of the most gorgeously shaped and massive breasts they have ever seen or ever will see. Some lift their hands to lightly brush the undersides of her colossal breasts as they swing from side to side, putting the men another step closer to paradise.

She dances for fifteen guys in the hours before closing, and gets some relief from the aching in her full breasts by suckling them. Sometimes she does two guys at once as they sit close together on a sofa. She puts her knees between their legs, and fills both their mouths with her nipples, giving everyone a chuckle. Even though the guys are sitting shoulder-to-shoulder, after she fills one mouth, she must push one of her tits over to the second, eager mouth, which she can easily do with pliable tits the size of hers. She can't resist inviting another very handsome bro to her mansion and giving her secretary's phone number to several more.

Her lap dance customers loved her performance and their private dance, and all of them want to buy her. They don't know one of her bodyguards is also her pimp, so they proposition her during or after her lap dance. She decides not to ask them to talk to her pimp, since the club bouncers, who are standing with him against the wall, might overhear. She talks close to her customer's ears and gives her secretary's phone number but only to the decent looking guys who mention at least ten grand. Gloria thinks,

"A great benefit of lap dancing I didn't anticipate. And I can filter out the icky ones! Another reason to do more shows and lap dances."

Post Performance

Gloria can't wait to get to her limo and quench her out-of-control excitement due to the suckling and exhibition, so she quickly leaves the VIP room with just what she has on, her shelf bra and G-string. She covers her nipples with her hands as she moves through the club. She really didn't want to dress to give the crowd, inside and outside the club, and herself one last thrill. Her hands cannot entirely cover the huge mounds of her areola, which does not go unnoticed by the crowd, who gawk at her and her bouncing breasts and booty as she walks.

The crowd outside the club applauds her and starts shouting goodbye. She waves at them with both hands, naturally since she is such a sweet person but also to let her admirers see her erotic nipples. She was teasing them and placating the management by covering her nipples inside the club. She is surrounded by only a few of her bodyguards, at her insistence, so the crowd can see her better. Her bros also can't wait to jump her, and they start fondling her, making it hard for her to walk as they move through the parking lot.

Gloria is crazy with lust, caused by her exposure to the crowds of men and the sucking and fondling of her very sensitive breasts by her lap dance customers. She gets even more horny from the groping of her bros and anticipating the sex in the limo. She drips cream rapidly as she walks, adding to the milk dripping from her nipples. She sees the two bros to whom she gave invitations.

"Lyonel and Requan, please ride with us in the front of the limo to our crib. I want you two to have me after my bodyguards are all done with me!"

Her bros accept the two strangers out of respect for fellow bros and for her, and because they want to watch her later being fucked by the men she just picked up. Her bros don't even take off her G-string, but just push it aside before they quadruple penetrate her, which is difficult to do in the limo. They leave her mouth free to enjoy her vocalizations. Her orgasms are so intense, she starts moaning loud enough to be heard outside the limo. The crowd around the rocking limo grows larger and larger, especially after Gloria asks the driver to turn on the inside lights. The club's greeter orders them to drive away.

Her bros are indeed very passionate after watching her performance. The sex she enjoys on the ride back and in the mansion is incredibly hot and doesn't stop until all her bros and the two new guys are exhausted, many, many hours later. She can't wait until her next stripping gig.