G'lorp's Arena

Story Info
Abducted and impregnated by tentacles to thunderous applause..
3.1k words
4.21
24.7k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,252 Followers

I wanted to scream.

But the creature stayed lodged in my mouth, muffling even my low moans. I pulled again at my wrists, less frantically than when I first woke, stopping only when the chafing burned.

Then it made me wiggle again.

I spasmed, forcing down the arousal from whatever thing was embedded inside of me. I didn't dare look down. I tried not to think about it. Below my waist was something slippery and wet, ridged and nubbed, curling its unearthly spindles to touch every delicate nerve.

Moving inside me.

Making me watch.

The heat traveled up from my pussy involuntarily; all the excitement curdling at my turning stomach. Had it been days? Weeks? There was no breaking the time into pieces.

I woke up here, suspended against something cold and wet, held aloft by twisting and turning limbs, each secreting white ooze from popping suction cups.

Watching what would happen to me.

Light flooded my eyes, and I only heard my naked body smack against the floor. Each muscle seemed dead. I sputtered out spit and something white in wracking coughs. Now and then, the thing in my mouth had shoved itself down my throat violently before gushing a large volume of paste into my stomach. The goo sat there like cement while I tried not to retch.

I wanted to believe the creature was feeding me.

I knew better.

Just like I knew this open door didn't make me free.

Something in the most desperate corner of my mind thought it better to hope until the last moment. So still sputtering, I clawed at the slithering floor, rising on four legs like a newborn calf. Barely balancing, I half-crawled, half-ran towards the light, knowing what would be waiting on the other side of the opening.

I didn't anticipate the roar.

The mixture of inhuman voices was almost deafening, disorientating as I still struggled to keep my aching legs upright. I spun around, trying to focus on the blobs of multi-colored flesh and stalk-like heads blending into one audience.

With one hand shielding my sensitive eyes, I managed to stop swaying, fixated on the hologram appearing a thousand above my head.

Me...

My naked frame blown up ten times and projected for an entire species. In their millions, aliens horndogs were slurping, squelching, and ogling another petite blonde for their sick erotic entertainment. WIthout thinking, one hand went over my breasts, the other across my pussy. I heard a distinctive hooting sound, and blushed, wanting to sink into the sand with shame.

I should have started running.

Instead, my hand rubbed absently against my sex, my pussy involuntarily missing the invader, wishing against that last shred of dignity that I had let myself cum in my cage.

Somehow, I stopped, just not immediately, not before I closed my eyes and gave in for just a second to really rub myself in that one special pattern...

Before I remembered to be disgusted.

I scanned the stadium, looking for any means of escape before bolting in a dead run. There was this sense of something behind me, a prickling on the back of my neck like a predator was chasing behind.

I ran without thinking, panicked into an aimless flight away from an unseen presence.

I didn't dare look back.

But I could see a glimpse of the action from my projection. Thin purple and pink vines reached out after me, swirling and writhing, growing and secreting, splashing their terrible slick goo in spots all over the sand.

Something touched me, and I screamed, slapping away a suction cup that left a scalding pink ring around my shoulder.

I twisted, stopping to shake another tentacle from my leg.

The blows came from a dozen different directions, the pink and purple beast reaching its feelers up through the sand and batting my tender body. The first touches came playfully, little sharp pokes and prods that left me more bewildered than bruised. I fought hard, clawing and tearing at the writhing tentacles, desperately trying to pull myself free.

I grabbed one of the ropes before it closed around my neck, squeezing until my fingernails pushed through the purplish membrane. The monster gave a horrible shriek, then withdrew for a moment, giving me a chance to rise back onto my feet.

The next strike came hard across my face, stunning me into a second's stupor. The next slap threw me from my feet.

I crawled on my hands and knees, blinking back tears, unable to see.

Then it really started.

My back, butt, and thigh broke out in welts with each wallop. The tentacles slashed like whips, ripping red across the back of my writhing body as I tried to rise and run. Warm, wet blood seemed to splash all over my skin. Again, and again, the beating threw my stomach back against the sand, causing me to curl up into a pleading ball of pain.

Lost in agony, I kicked out at a coil around my leg, and heard the violent thud against my cunt. The tremor shook up my navel, sucking out the oxygen, leaving me unable to whimper.

I stopped fighting.

And just wanted it to happen.

I spread my legs submissively, giving the creature access. I tried to relax, wanting to force down how I was really feeling. I'd been aroused since they'd taken me, kept that way for as long as it suited them, forced to watch a dozen other girls taken on the same fucking show.

Some pleaded, some fought, it didn't matter.

The thing got its way.

The slimy, pointed tip of the tentacle spreading my lips was inevitable. Still, I recoiled with revulsion, forgetting the fear in one last frantic fight.

With coils stretching around tiny breasts, I managed to make it onto my feet, barely able to stand. I tore at the creatures, unable to stop the tightening around my chest as I took a step forward, moving away from these living restraints

I took another step, trying to tear myself free.

And felt the tightening noose slip over my throat.

I managed to hold off the strand with a few fingers. Then it didn't matter. The dripping appendage curled tight, nearly crushing my hand until I let go. The thing pulled back, hoisting me in the air. The pulsating bumps and ridges dug bleeding rivets into my throat, squeezing the air until every gasp came choked and ragged.

I sputtered, eyes narrowing, my vision cloudy as the monster suspended me in the air. I tried to kick, and a tentacle caught my leg, stretching it apart from my body. Disoriented, the corners of my sight dark and splotchy, I felt myself summersault in the air, dangled and then spread apart, my limbs no longer able to resist.

Lengths of living vine wrapped around my thighs, calves, and stomach, crisscrossing around my breasts and back until the pressure wrapped around every muscle. It squeezed, shaking me in the air, causing me to fall in and out of consciousness. In small moments, I grasped at nothing, trying to hold myself still as the creature kept me suspended.

Positioned for its next touch.

It flipped my orientation, hoisting me up by the ankles, spreading me so that I swung, legs made akimbo, unable to close against its awful advance.

I screamed.

Only to feel the cock shoved into my open mouth.

If the tentacle choking out my life relaxed, I didn't notice. Both rubber arms squeezed, making me gag and retch, only there was no air. I couldn't breathe, convinced I would suffocate from the puffy phallus forcing its way deep down my throat.

Inside of me, the thing grew, the monster squeezing and swelling until oxygen couldn't find the space in my esophagus. The alien didn't need to choke me, it's terrible cock perform both tasks, fucking the literal life out of me. I faded, my will all but gone, my body bruised, black and yellow, bleeding from dozens of different cuts.

And all across my lifeless form, different ropes of flesh closed against my skin, cutting off the circulation until I lost feeling...

I twisted, shaking, on the edge of consciousness...

Ready to let go.

The alien pulled back, and in the back of my brain, the crowd was still wringing. I looked up, seeing the strange projection of myself suspended aloft, taking several seconds to understand what the audience anticipated.

Rising up to meet my lower lips came the creature, its abdomen a mass of writhing tentacles of different shapes and sizes. Protruding from the wiggling abscess extended one massive shaft, with a dozen different feelers growing from the base. I looked down between my legs before the cock touched me, certain the size had to be exaggerated in the hologram.

Then I saw it.

And screamed through the tentacle stuffed in my mouth.

The head was amorphous, ridged, and long like an envelope. It pushed against my lips, initially unable to part the opening. I tried to move my legs, only I was unable to make any response. My slight movement only brought the blood rushing back to the muscles, which awake now screamed about every slap and cut.

The creature pressed forward, its impossible girth struggling to part my petite body. Its elongated head seemed to nibble on my clit, causing my pussy to betray me. Glistening, my abused sex opened a little wider, involuntarily responding to each perfect tap against me.

I heard the crowd start to hoot, then chant in unison.

"G'lorp!"

"G'lorp!"

"G'LORP!"

I looked away...

Then felt a tightening around my throat, pulling my head back down.

It wanted me to watch.

That thick, asymmetrical cock pushed and pushed until it slid past my resistance with an audible pop. It was too big, too much for my tight little hole to take, and yet somehow the monster made space. It seemed to expand, opening my canal to the point of bursting, then lengthening until it smacked against my cervix.

The tentacle in my mouth stifled another scream.

It wasn't so much the pain, as looking down, the raw terror in seeing the bulge up underneath my skin as the tentacle wormed its way further inside. Together, the twin cocks started to rock me between them, and I had the horrible image of the twin heads bouncing off each other inside my belly. They both seemed to stretch up and down past what was natural, shaking me between the two sources of otherworldly desire.

It hurt.

Only less and less...

Stuffed in two holes, aching from countless agonies, I still tried to keep down a climax. I could feel the rush up from my lips as the tentacles increased their speed, ricocheting me between the two stalks.

I choked on cum, the white paste flooding down my throat and out of the corners of my lips. That tentacle withdrew, and I managed one deep breath. I started to scream, only to be cut off by another cock in my mouth, ignoring the white droplets coagulating across my cheeks.

My hips started to shake, the tingling pleasure no longer something I could control. I tried to stop it, fighting against the feeling, only to have the creature plow forward that much harder. My muscles strained, the tentacles twisting tighter, forcing me to focus on breathing.

And my broken body betrayed me.

The climax coursed over my tender frame in a dull throb, muted at first by my last effort to clench down the overbearing orgasm. Then pain and pleasure swirled through my senses, every nerve reacting to a spasmodic outburst of silent ecstasy.

I couldn't scream, shout, or speak as the tremor worked its way up through my throbbing pussy. I just quaked, losing that last semblance of control, wanting to cry or scream while my limbs shook out in one last exhausted expression of life. I tensed, flexed, and then collapsed into the creature's amorphous arms, letting go completely.

It didn't matter.

G'lorp, if that was this alien's true name, kept fucking me like I didn't matter. To him, and the rest of the audience, I was only human. An object to be picked up, hurled around the arena, and fucked within an inch of my life. Its pleasure was paramount; mine came accidentally, and at the expense of my last piece of dignity.

I lost myself, letting the tentacles take me without protest, easing into each repeated orgasm. Another tendril sprouted up from G'lorp's base, and my anus burned when the new cock easily entered my smallest hole. After that first tremor of searing pain, I didn't even notice the swelling size in my ass. The tentacles double-penetrated me as twin partners, the fucking indistinguishable, the size of the separation between cunt and anus so insignificant compared to the size of the things splitting me open.

I came again and again, each orgasm falling into another until I was only a shaking, quivering mess of cum. Every space of skin seemed fucked, my body encapulsed by a writhing tangle of phalluses emptying their heads in and out of my naked body. The rope-like cocks found any space, squeezing between legs, arms, or in between my breasts, sliding across my butts cheeks or on the heels of my feet; no space stayed safe.

No part of me stayed clean.

And it didn't matter.

Ecstasy overtook me until I forgot that I was ever called Savannah. I climaxed until my clit hurt, my flesh rubbed raw, my holes battered and bruised like the flesh coated in the creature's oozing ejaculate. I ran white with lust, its creamy leavings crusted over my face, only attached to the universe by the repeated orgasms ravaging my cum-stuffed carcass.

I barely saw what happened next.

It suddenly seemed too big, its girth too large for my vagina. I tried to look through sullied eyes, and realized the relentless gang of alien cocks had subsided. I was still suspended and spread, but able to move an arm to reach down as the tentacles started withdrawing from my holes. I breathed, then whimpered at the pain when the oversized dick popped out of my dripping ass, croaking out a cry.

"No..."

I reached down with one limp arm, trying to keep the tentacle in my pussy.

Only to feel the biggest part push back forward, like it was trying to push a giant sphere inside me. I reached down the sticky stalk and felt a half dozen more beads bursting up like little balls beneath its fleshy skin.

Eggs.

"No!"

I screamed and the alien pushed, embedding me with the enormous egg in a painful thrust. It seemed to shoot its seed into my aching guts, ripping and tearing until I wanted to die. I screamed, and couldn't hear the sound, only for it to happen again.

And again.

Sobbing, I broke, pleading in an endless and empty blubbering, the pain coursing through every nerve in my cunt.

It didn't matter.

"No, no, no, no, no....."

I tapped indecently on my clit, almost slapping it in desperation. I wanted to feel something, anything else other than the insemination of each egg. An inhuman spreading stretched up from my cock stuffed cunt, depositing each oval until I thought my uterus would burst alongside my bulging belly button.

And above it all, I wanted to cum.

I was past screaming stop. No rational sense of myself existed beyond pain and pleasure, an entire person boiled down to the most basic biological impulses. I was a mindless muddle of empty expression, a slave to the most vile and vicious penetration imaginable.

I did more than let it happen.

I wanted it, reaching my own orgasm lost in my own agony as the creature pushed up another egg. I kept stroking myself, trying to keep my mind off the pain, and still not quite wishing for the end.

Another egg.

I screamed, and stopped masturbating, missing the angle because of my protruding stomach.

I looked down and gagged.

My belly pushed up more than my breasts. The skin had stretched, almost splitting in a disfiguring line like a scar across my navel. My stomach sagged like a deflated balloon, stretching down towards my vagina.

I was passed sobbing, tortured past the point of comprehension, and still the sight clawed at my last sense.

I couldn't even scream.

And then G'lorp was gone, his massive cock withdrawn, leaving my spasming canal feeling so empty. Spun up and hung from its vines, I wiggled. Summoning that last tremor of strength, I felt my hips shake forward, demanding more against my growing dread.

I shattered at this final indignity; pregnant and stuffed with these gelatinous eggs, and all I wanted was more attention on my desperate hole.

The monstrous ropes holding me aloft retreated, lowering me gently to the ground. My joints seemed pulled out of their sockets, clicking and burning with every micromovement. I shuddered in the fetal position, shaking and shivering, coated in secretions.

Then it started.

The contractions stabbed down below my waist, sending searring jolts down towards my vagina. I rolled over, spurred out of my stupor, dragging my distended belly across the cum smeared sand. I started a feeble crawl, responding senselessly, trying to flee from an internal pain traveling down my trembling canal.

I could feel something swelling, stuffing my insides and still growing. It inflated, pulling open my worn and battered hole with what seemed to be a dozen different clamps. They each pushed outwards, stretching and spreading until I opened enough to let the oblong membrane crown between my legs.

I gave birth like a barnyard cow, half standing on my hands and knees. I bayed out through croaked lips, letting out a hoarse and empty howl. The head passed slowly, a burning, blinding pain until it suddenly stopped. It seemed stuck, then something tickled my clit, allowing the largest part to come shooting outside of my body with a climatic release.

I came.

Tentacle after tentacle ran out its impossible length in this rush, birthing itself while rubbing against every pleasurable tissue, continuing my orgasm. I lost time, coming in and out of consciousness. Somehow, the last tentacle pulled itself free, the building tension bursting out in a last muted gasp of ecstasy. I collapsed underneath my broken body, shuddering in simultaneous release at my ravishment.

*****

I woke up in my cell, strapped to the wall by the same creature.

Feeling its gentle touch on my mouth and pussy.

Watching the translucent hologram of another girl blinking up at the arena, unsure where she should run...

Waiting for my next turn.

secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,252 Followers