Glory Be Thy Name

Story Info
Young lady's first glory encounter at a bookstore.
4.7k words
4.53
24.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glory Be Thy Name

Despite the rain, Saturday evening traffic was constant. Plenty of folk making their way to the city for restaurants, movies, dancing - whatever.

Not Charlie. Nineteen-years old, enduring the final weeks of her freshman year. Sighing as she looked down from the window of her dormitory room. Nobody else but her much beloved collection of teddy bears.

"Adolphus, you have to give Max a turn by the window. It's nearly the end of semester and you've had more than your fair share." She perched Max on the windowsill and clutched Adolphus to her chest.

Truly, was this how she had spent an entire semester of Saturday nights?

She squeezed Adolphus tight. Good bear, he never complained.

College was never supposed to be like this. She'd dreamed of parties and wonderful nights dancing. Those evenings existed, but - it seemed - only for the snooty sorority students. Taller, slimmer girls with bottle blonde hair and long skinny legs they loved to fling about as they leapt from the sports cars purchased by their fathers. All from incredibly wealthy and richly historical families.

Charlie - was she of any of that?

Everybody said she had a pretty face, sure. With those full lips and big green eyes it was impossible to deny. Inside her sweater and jeans was what really set her apart from the sorority types. Her Aunt May had always said the Good Lord squibbed on height when he had Charlie in mind. His blessing had sure been directed elsewhere, bestowing more than the usual portion of mantle-piece offered a girl. 36D made quite a shelf for a female of her stature.

For Charlie, that would have been fine if the Good Lord had stopped right there, thank you very much.

Did she have to lug the basement around as well? Try as she might, all her life. she had never been able to stop her hips from blossoming outwards. She was convinced it made boys look at her like some female humpty-dumpty. They would smile and talk to her in class but it wasn't her they invited to dancing or parties or a meal by candlelight.

Walking after classes only made her hungrier afterwards and firmed her buttocks. The more exercise she did the more - it seemed - imaginative her dreams became. How many nights now had she awoken in the dark, her night-shirt bunched up around her chin, heart pounding, breathless, and the hapless Adolphus buried deep under the covers and jammed between her thighs?

Poor baby, did Mommy smother you?

Oh god. She blushed just thinking about it and giggled.

It had to be those websites.

She never would have found them if not for her best friend (for-evah!) Mandy who was four hundred miles away studying Art History at State Tech. Mandy would be out tonight at some wonderfully exotic Art School party. Charlie would have to wait until tomorrow to webchat and hear all about the flirting and everything. And because Mandy and Charlie went way, way back to junior school, Mandy was not one to hold back on details.

It had been around August that Mandy had caught on. Charlie would never go out seeking either Mr Right, Mr Wrong (woo-hooo!), or even somebody to have a milkshake. She had never done so all through high school, why would anything be different at a campus?

A month later Charlie was surprised to find a gift box in her mail pigeonhole addressed from Mandy. Smiling, thinking it was chocolate, she picked up the box and shook it.

It rattled, heavily.

Hmmm, not chocolate.

Without really knowing why, she waited until she returned to her dorm before unwrapping. That proved a wise decision.

"Mandy, where on earth did you get this?"

Mandy couldn't stop laughing at the webcam. "From the web, silly. You can get anything by mail order."

"But - how does it work?"

How that set Mandy off again - shaking her head and tears from her eyes.

"Oh, Charlie. What are we ever going to do with you."

Which only made Charlie sigh. If only Mandy knew how much she wished somebody would do.... well, something.

But being the good friend Mandy was she soon stopped her yuck-yucking, wiped the tears from her eyes and led Charlie on the wildest journey through video websites she had ever seen.

God. People really did that?

And.. that?

And - oh they couldn't surely. No. All those guys?

And - the girls - it wasn't that they didn't seem to mind it, they positively threw themselves into whatever activity the video was labelled.

And - came up laughing, smiling, sighing, happy - even contented.

Wow.

You could be like that? Really?

There was no denying it was a display of nothing like Charlie had ever imagined possible. By the time they logged off for the night Charlie felt tingles all through her down to her toes. Her head had definitely been bent. She did assure Mandy, however, she had no further questions on what to do with....

She christened him Dolphy. And from that night he repaid her affection. Magnificently. He was like a key that turned secret tumblers inside her plump furry pussy, He made her head go dizzy and her body melt to a puddle as she clicked across the net looking at those damn disgusting girls having so much fun being sooo dirty-dirty, especially in those funny little rooms - they called

- gloryholes -

Those images made her look at reality in an entirely different way, made her wonder what was really happening in the dark corners and secret corridors of the world.

But all that fun - that was for the thin pretty girls. Like Mandy who would be flirting so woo-hoo-hoo and all.

Bored, lonely and bereft of attention Charlie sat down at the computer and entered that word in a search engine. A forum listing appeared.

Rangers Novelties - Dvds - exchange - video booths - gloryholes - corner of Damon and -

Charlie's heart skipped a beat.

Fourteen blocks from campus.

She reached for the glass of warm milk beside the keyboard and drank it whole.

Rangers Novelties.

She recalled a garish neon light from a late afternoon she had missed the train and had to walk. Right past a big rundown brick building. Loud rock music. A couple walking into the doorway and bumping against an old guy shuffling out with a brown paper package under his arm. That was the type of place Dolphy came from. No way, could she ever go into some where like -

- Discreet entrance at rear -

Oh. That was too much to keep in one's head for the moment. She had to switch the computer off. Would she tell Mandy about it?

Unable to move from the desk Charlie sat staring at the blank screen for a long while. Somewhere in that time, without her even knowing it, and under the merry gaze of Adolphous the bear, Dolphy had made his way inside her robe, down inside her pyjamas, and began his merry buzzing.

Dolphy was always good to her. He knew what she needed and when. She didn't need much convincing and, again, surrendered to his whispers of such bad bad things as he laboured steadfastly.

Charlie.

Dirty-dirty.

Discreet Entrance.

Like, if somebody did go to one of those places - Who would ever know?

No one, Dolphy whispered as he worked them both towards the sweetest sleep they had ever known.

The bus stopped half a block from Grey Street, the driver wishing his departing passenger well.

Not the friendliest part of town.

He caught a nod as the figure stepped off and strode across the street to a back alley.

The way went past dumpsters and loading docks all shuttered and locked with chains for the night. A delivery van trundled past, slowing so as not to splash the figure with puddles.

Dressed in runners, tracksuit pants, a woolly sweater covered by the biggest hooded jacket he had ever seen. The driver estimated the walker to be some indeterminate late aged teenager making their way to whatever hooded teenagers did at this part of town at night.

None of his business, thank you, and nothing he would want stopping for if he could help it.

The hooded figure stopped at the step of an iron door lit by a red bulb. Taking a deep breath it placed a gloved hand on the buzzer and pressed.

The sound of the metal bolt releasing set Charlie's heart to pounding as she pulled the hood of her jacket low over her face and stepped across the threshold. The bolt clicked behind her and she was in dim light at the end of a small passageway under stairs. No going back now.

Other figures in raingear moved slowly among the aisle of brightly coloured magazines and video covers. An old overweight man, black framed spectacles resting on his forehead, sat on a cushioned stool behind the counter just where a stairway began its ascent.

Luckily, she didn't have to walk to the more brightly lit front of the store.

Legs trembling, she stepped up to the counter and laid her money on the glass surface beside the black cardboard sign "Video Booth Tokens - per half hour."

The notes were swept up and deposited into a cash drawer. Four gold metal disks were fished out of a box beside the sign and dropped in her hand. All the while the old man sat not looking away from a science fiction magazine spread out on the counter. Did he know who his customers were? Did he care?

That was just great for Charlie.

Accepting the tokens Charlie felt too ashamed to voice her thanks. She turned and climbed the steps of the stairway where the reverberation of videos bounced back and forth from the darkness above.

When she had disappeared to the next level the old man lifted his head. Was that perfume?

The stairway stopped at a long dark corridor lined either side by thick black curtains. The sound was loud but very muffled as the video machines competed for attention. Charlie stepped forward before realising she had almost walked into somebody standing in the darkness. They muttered an apology and shuffled away. Her eyes accustomed to the dark and she soon saw other shadows doing nothing other than standing. She felt she was lost in a midnight garden of statues.

Charlie hadn't expected this at all. She was ready to surrender and leave but the shadows parted, not wishing to impede progress through the corridor. A few steps beyond them Charlie found a curtain half-open displaying an open door with a vacant booth.

The shadows watched her, there was no doubt of that, as she stepped inside and closed the door which gave a faint whisper as the curtain fell behind it. Oh god. What was she doing here? Feeling her fingers clench hard around the metal tokens in her hand she realised she had better start using them. Somebody else may come barging into the booth.

She found a bolt on the door and locked it in place before sitting on a bench by the wall and regaining her breath as she fed a token to the video machine. Had she ever been in anything more frightening than that moment?

She certainly couldn't remember if she had.

The video started. She recognised the face of one of the many girls she had seen before as she had surfed the web every other Saturday night. That instant familiarity had a calming effect on the sensation of almost shock that had gripped her in the corridor. Her racing heart settled as she stretched on the bench and she almost laughed. People paid to see video that almost anybody could find for free on the web.

It was almost the same as being alone in her bedroom watching her computer with Dolphy.

That thought made her smile, for tingles would always appear with that activity. Watching the video only reminded her of what she would normally be doing. Getting all bothered and wet. Right down there. Cupping her boobs inside her robe. Squeezing.

Getting dirty-dirty.

Loving every minute of it.

After five minutes she decided she felt just as safe - if not entirely as comfortable - as she would have been in her dorm room. The building was certainly warm and the air not weighted with the winter chill of the rainy night outside.

Removing the hooded jacket she pulled her sweater over her head and sat tickling her boobs.

Sat and thought of those shadows just outside.

Her breasts became more sensitive as she watched the video and rolled a thumb and finger over each of the fat nubbed-nipples and pinched.

That got things going. But she had left Dolphy at home!

Poor baby.

She grinned and, without even thinking about it, slipped a hand down front of her tracksuit and rubbed her mound. Already wet.

- You slut -

She was going to burst into giggles.

The video rolled on for some minutes more. A sound from beyond the wall of the booth made her look.

Wow.

There it was. Exactly what she was there for. They were real.

A circle cut in the wall. Thick layers of duct tape had been wrapped over the edges.

A hot flush came over her.

She should leave. Now. Nobody would ever know. Nothing would have happened.

Transfixed by the circle she took three deep breaths.

Charlie dug inside the pockets of her hooded jacket. A small hand towel. She laid it on the floor at the base of the wall and knelt upon it. A packet of hand tissues and disinfectant hand cleaner she arranged on the bench.

Delicately she bent closer to the hole and sniffed. Charlie expected, well, she was almost certain it would be gross.

It wasn't.

The scent of another disinfectant - more reminiscent of bathrooms. Carefully she poured some cleaner on a tissue and scrubbed it over the duct tape.

There.

She hadn't actually seen anything on the wall but the action made her feel more comfortable. Taking a deep breath she pressed closer and peered through the circle..

Oh God.

Difficult to see much of him, of course, but his trousers were open as he sat there. Hand in his lap as he watched the video screen flash. Highlights rippled and twisted across the face of a man almost as old as the janitor that cleaned their dorm.

Charlie blinked. The motion of light on her eye caught his attention. She pulled away from the hole, a hand over her mouth and held her breath.

Some scratching sounds from beyond the wall and, all at once, pushing through the hole...

Not rubber.

Not Dolphy.

The real thing. And a whole lot bigger than Dolphy too. It took its own slow while making its way through.

There was no going back. How different it felt in her palm. Silky soft surface, like velvet and so warm. Moving of its own accord and swelling to her touch. Holding the shaft she petted it tenderly. It's head reared.

Her emotions took over. Heart racing again, she kissed the head softly.

A loud groan from beyond the wall. She smiled to herself and kissed it once more.

This was it.

Wow.

A tear of moisture appeared from its slit eye and she knew. That was the signal. Get to work, girl, and show it exactly what you can do.

Charlie did as she had seen all those girls do in those bad, bad videos. Charlie began loudly kissing.

Like a good girl she made sure to avoid scraping her teeth against the cock. It wouldn't do to hurt it and spoil all this pleasure she could offer. Then she took to whole sucking. She laid on lots of saliva like the girls she had seen on the videos. That would make it so comfortable for everybody.

The sounds of her cooing kisses filled the booth and she blushed. But she couldn't help herself and it wasn't long before she could hear a low guttural moaning. Keeping the seal between her mouth and this big ol' thing she began leisurely bobbing her head up and down.

God, wasn't it something?

So worked up she had to take a breath. It popped from her mouth and smacked her chin. That made her giggle and she gave it little kitten licks up and down the underside of the shaft. Another deep breath and it was consumed whole by her lips again in one loud adoring gulp

The thin panel wall began to flex inward as the man bucked against her mouth.

She was amazed with herself. She wasn't scared. She felt in control of something wild. Something she'd thought only existed in the most torrid of her dreams. She knew this was awful, sinful, and deserving of the most terrible shame. This was pure unadulterated pleasure. This was a place you could just as happily give as receive.

Jesus, damn Christ!" The man growled as he lurched against the wall.

"Keep it, coming, baby!" Charlie rolled the heavy testicles in her palm. "I'm going to suck you off."

Savagely the man began bucking against her mouth. He was really hot for it. She couldn't believe it. She was damn hot about it too. There was no denying that.

Last month I couldn't even score a date -- now I'm sucking the hell out of a complete stranger.

For real.

It flashed across her mind the stranger had no real care for her. She was just a warm, loving wet hole to stuff his inflamed fat cock into.

Oh God.

Something this wild had to be sinful.

Shameful.

Sordid.

But for this moment she knew he desired her. Totally.

She'd never experienced that before.

  • Give me more mmmmmm. -

She hummed loudly in her throat and the great thing jerked in her mouth.

Before she knew it, the man pounded the wall with his hand and a great frothing load burst in her mouth.

  • Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Not unexpected but just surprising to her in how quickly it appeared.

The cock flicked from her mouth with a loud pop as she coughed and coughed as the semen dribbled down her throat. The cock kept shooting in spurts like a fountain, splattering her face, chin and heaving boobs. Thick as tapioca pudding it was running everywhere.

Gradually her coughing subsided as she caught her breath and gulped the semen in her throat.

Hmm. Not as sweet as vanilla or pudding.

But not as bad as she had truly expected. She had anticipated far, far worse.

As the ejaculation subsided in its flow and intensity the cock gradually lost its aggressive rigidity and withdrew into the wall from where it came.

  • Well, that's that --

Only to be replaced by something else. A large hand that groped across her cum sprayed chest.

"Oh fuck. What fucking tits!"

Charlie thrilled at the urgent scrabblings of the rough fingers. Smiling proudly she held her hands behind her head and pushed her chest closer to the wall.

Her thick nipples were pulled and pinched until they stood up as hard as rocks under the urgent arousal.

"You are a fucking dream!"

The hand cupped and weighed each breast then slowly withdrew.

"Thank you, sweetie," he whispered in the darkness and she heard the booth door open and close.

Charlie couldn't believe it. Not only had she provided her first successful blowjob the stranger had become so thrilled he'd wanted to caress her afterwards. She knelt there savouring the warm afterglow of arousal coursing through her being when she heard the booth door open and close again.

She readied herself for another offering but nothing appeared. Bending her face closer to the hole she made out two eyes peering kindly back at her.

Charlie smiled back at him, completely forgetting the blob of semen curling from her chin to drip on her boobs.

"Nice!"

The man winked. She saw him stand, open the front of his trousers, and stride closer to the wall between them.

What he presented wasn't as long as the first man's but with a flaring plumtip atop a much thicker shaft.

She licked her lips before opening wide and relishing the soft spongy texture as it swelled in her mouth. She gently swirled her tongue and felt the shaft harden. She relaxed, breathing through her nostrils as she bestowed a loving playful bout of suckling. But as she increased her suction the man withdrew, waited, then offered it again. This happened a few more times before a thought struck her.

12