Glory Be Thy Name

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pressing her mouth hard against the wall she opened it and wriggled her tongue.

The man sighed and rolled the plum all over her cum glazed lips before proceeding to push the cock in and commenced fucking.

Charlie hadn't anticipated this but she knew she wasn't going to shirk at the challenge. She quickly discovered they key was to remain as relaxed as possible as the man cursed and bucked. Each thrust drew a groan from her and stoked a spiral of excitement as she ran her fingers down her tummy and back and forth across her soaking pussy.

This man spent less time than the other. Barely a few minutes into the torrid face fucking she felt the cock plunged deep and held there as her throat constricted around it. Charlie was better prepared this time. No coughing fit erupted as the thick gooey deposit slid down her throat. She smiled to herself at just how adept she had become. Swallowing the thickly satisfying cum she felt the cock withdraw and heard the man fasten his trousers and exit the booth.

Lord, but it wasn't fair. Her poor needy pussy, needing.... it needed kneading. Her own two fingers slipped in deliciously and she strummed away stirring the aching wetness into more arousal.

  • Where is this going to go? --

Just as she was deciding she should just up and go, while nothing too extreme had yet happened, she heard murmurings outside her booth in that corridor. Were they trying to force their way in?

No. The door opened and closed in the adjoining booth and she sighed in relief. Relief turned to wonder as a great fat cock protruded through the wall already dripping a string of pearlish pre-cum.

"Hmmm," she cooed as she gently cupped the shaft beneath and encouraged it. "Nice, nice puppy."

"I hear --" A coarse whisper came through the wall. "There's a cute little cocksucker just over there."

Wow. They'd been talking about her!

"Hey, little cutie. Scrub my cock on those pretty titties before you suck."

Charlie obliged the request with the greatest of pleasure. Where only Dolphy had previously explored it was awesome to have the real thing -- twitching and throbbing in its magnificent lewd veined glory -- across the buxom territory of her breasts.

"That's it, little cutie. God what fucking tits!"

Further bubbles of precum appeared, mingling with the cum already deposited over her chest. Up and down, she used the phallus to paint the semen over her skin and scrub her nipples. She bent closer to the wall and cupped her hands under her boobs so they wrapped around this monster.

"I'm going to smother you, puppy," she moaned as she fed it up and down through the crevice between her breasts.

"Urgghhh, Tit-fuck me you little whore. Gahhh!".

Each time the dripping plum tip would peek up through the top of her cleavage, Charlie's tongue would be there to give it a laving of loving kitten-licks. Repeatedly. This made the man a little more then excited.

"Shit! Suck me suck me now, you little tease!"

Gladly.

Not a moment's hesitation and the cock was rubbing across the inside of her cheeks as the shaft stabbed with blind urgency into her mouth. Charlie couldn't explain -- nor would have ever imagined -- the strength and depravity of the lust that took over her.

"Fucking, fucking little tease oh fuck!" He drummed the wall with the flat of his hands.

Something told her this man had quite a big load to shoot, and it was going to be arriving soon. She moaned loudly as she felt him coming closer and closer to the moment. Upon the split of a second before, she wrenched it from her mouth and held it in a grip as she jerked the thick rich ejaculate from the cock.

"Fuck, yes over those fucking big tits. Oh fucking God!"

She laughed as she pointed the jetting apendage at each breast,

"Some for you.... And some for you!"

Still that man-pump ejected its sloppy goo that puddled down her tummy and to her mound.

I wager those sorority girls never did anything like this -- stuck up snooty noses!

Eventually the powerful jetting dwindled to a runny dribble. Charlie cooed and gave the slimy plumtip a heartfelt kiss of loving farewell.

"Oh, Jesus Christ, you are something."

She actually waved at the cock's departure into the hole. She heard gasping and saw the man had placed his mouth to the opening.

"Show me, stand up!"

Charlie obliged and stepped closer to the opening.

"God, what a fucking pussy."

A hand appeared and rubbed through the fine thatch of public curls before sliding the length of her dripping slit.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Charlie's thighs opened more. Two rough fingers slipped in between the petals and she hissed through her teeth.

Right there right there yes there there there --

There was no hiding state of high arousal that overtook her. The wetness of the rough fingering she enjoyed both shamed and delighted her in its lewd volume.

The fingers withdrew and she squealed.

No please --

The fingers scrubbed across her tummy and inside her legs, gathering dollops of the assorted cummings before jamming harshly back into her vaginal lips which parted in delirious welcome of the intrusion.

"Fuck, you're a hot little one, sugar."

Charlie's thigh muscles strained as her pussy greedily extracted what pleasure it could of the fumbling fingers.

She was unprotected. She hadn't anticipated this at all.

Bu then again....

There was no time for further thought as the orgasm crashed through her like a wave at the beach. Her identity and sense was lost entirely to the maelstrom of sensation. Collapsing to her knees, she gathered her breath as she suckled the dripping fingers the man twiddled before her face. Her heartbeat subsided to normal and both she and the stranger burst into a bout of chuckles as they considered the lasciviousness of the moment they shared.

Mandy hadn't made the planned party. With all the rain she'd come down with the flu and was accompanied by a mug of steaming lemon tea and icepack as she face-timed Charlie.

"Ohh I wish this thing would leave me alone. My nose is full and my head feels like it's stuffed with cotton wool. How are you?"

Charlie sat quietly, holding Max to her chest. Adolphus was still spending some window time as he watched the rain.

"Oh, I had a little excitement-" Charlie sighed theatrically.

"You browsed the book store and enjoyed a milkshake?"

Charlie couldn't help but break into an enigmatic smile.

"You are soo right." She looked at her nails she'd painted earlier. "I did browse a book store. There was an interesting art section I never noticed before. It was.... intriguing."

"Hmmm, well you'll have to show me when I visit. So no milkshake?"

The giggles began in Charlie's tummy and she couldn't stop them.

"Ooohhh milkshakes.. umm. I had those, yes."

"Wow you really must like them. Strawberry as per usual?"

Charlie shook her head. "I had three. Pure creamy vanilla."

Four if you counted my own cumming --

Mandy smiled but it was clear she felt she was missing something essential in the communication.

"And, Mandy. I swear I almost swooned with delight."

There was no stopping the giggles then. Charlie's chest shook with laughter as Mandy looked on dumbfounded.

"Well..... I guess I'll just have to try that too."

****

12