Glory Hallelujah

Story Info
Hubby and Wife explore a video booth.
1.8k words
4.26
44.8k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingBandor
KingBandor
2,112 Followers

It was late on a Saturday evening, and my wife Cindy and I were feeling frisky. We'd been downtown for an early dinner and drinks, followed by a show by a raunchy stand-up comedian that had us both in a great mood. With no kids at home, we were reluctant to head back, but neither of us felt like drinking anymore, not with a forty-minute drive home to risk. The last thing we needed was a DWI conviction.

I had an idea for something we could do that might be fun and not involve drinking. "Hey, you know," I began, "we're going to drive right past that store called Eros, where Angel and Trystan said they got their sex swing. Want to stop in and check it out?"

Cindy shrugged, "I don't know. I guess so."

"I mean, we hardly ever get down this way," I added suggestively.

"Yeah, okay," Cindy gave in. "Why not?"

So with that, I exited the freeway and drove along the service road until I reached the crossover point and looped around. The parking lot was well lit, and the store was brightly painted in Red and Orange, which helped me feel more comfortable. We parked close to the main entrance and stepped inside the most fantastic store I'd ever seen.

It was like the cross between a candy and toy store, except for grown-ups. The toys were sex toys, and the candy was an extensive collection of porn DVDs. The store also has a large selection of sexy clothes on display.

We walked through aisles showing a variety of dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, and things of which I wasn't quite sure. Everywhere we looked, there were sex toys of one sort or another, in every color, shape, and size imaginable.

"Oh my God," exclaimed Cindy as she picked up a massive rubber dick and balls. "This looks so realistic!"

"And big!" I declared as I stared at it. The thing had to be twelve inches from balls to tip. "Could you handle a monster like that?"

"No way!" Cindy gasped. "It would split me open."

"How about something a little more natural?" I asked. To my knowledge, Cindy didn't own any sex toys. I was more than intrigued by the idea of her trying some. It would be hot to use them on her.

"We can do that," She replied, blushing slightly. Suddenly her eyes lit up, and she skipped across the room to a display. "Oh, look at this, Brad!"

She grabbed a little pink device and held it up. It didn't look like a dildo. I wasn't quite sure what it was. It looked like with an ultra-modern ray gun, or something, with blunt, rubber tip. "What the heck is that?" I asked as I came up next to her.

"It's a clit vibrator!" Cindy declared. "My friends told me about these; They're supposed to give you incredibly intense orgasms. See how the tip looks like an open ring?"

"Yeah," I said as I stared at the device.

"You put this around your clit, and the ring part vibrates super fast and makes you cum hard."

"Oh," I said, sounding intrigued. "You want to get one?"

"Can I?" she asked, then added, "Please?"

"Sure, why not?"

She put the toy back on the shelf then dug for one in the back that had likely not been handled much. I raised my eyebrows in surprise at the price. I had no idea a vibrator could cost two-hundred bucks. Cindy kissed me on the cheek and seemed almost giddy. Well, maybe it was worth the price.

We looked around a bit more, then drifted into the rows of DVDs, separated by topics. We looked at many, but you couldn't tell much from the titles and the photos. They were having a sale: three DVDs for $10. I picked one called "Jamaican Me Horny," about a naughty vacation in the Caribbean. Cindy picked one called "Attack of the Meg(acock)" about a guy with a huge dick. We spent quite a while perusing the racks without picking a third.

As we neared the checkout counter, the thirty-something girl behind it smiled and said, "You know, you can take those to a private room and try them out. If you don't like them, you can swap them for something else."

"You have viewing rooms?" Cindy asked.

The girl nodded, "Yeah, you pay the ten bucks, and you can watch as many videos as you want. Just pick three to take home with you."

"That's pretty cool," Cindy replied. "Is there room enough for us both?" she asked, indicating me.

"Yeah, there's like a couch," She said with a wink. "You can take as long as you want, do whatever you want."

"Sweet, that sounds like a good idea," I said. I paid the girl the ten bucks, and the black guy working with her came over and handed me an old-style motel key with a gold number 4 on it. I noticed he had these distinctive tribal tattoos on his hand as he held out the token.

"I'm putting you guys in room 4. Have fun," he said.

"What about the videos?" I asked.

He handed me a token. "Put that in the machine and pick what you want to watch. THere's like a hundred channels. Just remember the number of the ones you like." He pointed to a door midway down the side of the store. "Through that door and down the hall, use room #4."

"Cool, will do," I said as I took the token, then led my wife across the store and into the hallway. It was poorly lit, with doors every ten feet on each side. Number four was the second door on the right. I opened it and was pleased to find the room empty. We went in, and I closed and locked it behind us.

The room was maybe ten feet by eight feet, holding only a black vinyl sofa, a small table holding a fishbowl full of condoms and a roll of paper towels, wastebasket, and a big screen TV behind protective glass. A porn video showing a blonde on her knees sucking a large black cock was already on the screen.

We sat down on the sofa, and Cindy immediately started groping me. "This one looks interesting," she said as her hand went to my cock and began stroking it through my pants. I was content to let Cindy watch anything she wanted at that point. I was horny, and I could tell she was, too.

She unzipped my trousers and pulled my cock out, turning so she should suck me while watching the petite blonde choking on the BBC on the screen. I was lost in the pleasure of her mouth until she suddenly stopped sucking and pulled my cock. I opened my eyes and noticed Cindy was leaning forward, mostly blocking my view. Her arm seemed to be moving rhythmically.

I scooted a bit to the side so that I could see around her. I was shocked to see a large, black cock protruding through a hole in the wall with my wife's hand wrapped around it, pumping it rapidly.

"What the fuck?" I declared. Cindy looked at me with this crazy smile on her face. It reminded me of a kid who found a puppy asking her parents, "Can we keep it?"

From what I could tell, the cock in her hand was over eight inches long and thick. Cindy had sworn I was the only guy she'd ever been with, so this was probably the biggest dick she'd ever seen, let alone felt. She turned to gaze at it longingly as her hand caressed it.

I was about to protest when she remembered me and slid her mouth back down my cock, sucking my shaft, balls deep, as she pumped the stranger's cock with her hand. She slid off the sofa, onto her knees, looking up at me with my cock in her mouth and the bigger one in her hand.

Fuck, I wanted to stop, but something made me let her keep going. I knew she had to be fulfilling one of her fantasies at this moment, and I didn't stop her. As I stared, Cindy pulled her short dress over her hips, then slipped her thong off. She let go of my cock and smiled, then turned away from me, showing me her ass and pussy.

"Fuck me hard, baby," she whispered, then turned and took the big black cock in her mouth, sucking it hungrily and working her tongue all over it. I hesitated, and she spread her legs invitingly, the wetness glistening on her pussy.

I sighed, then got behind her and rubbed the head of my cock up and down in her wet slit before pushing it inside her. She groaned as my cock buried into her warm, wet snatch. I grabbed her hips and started to pump my cock into her roughly. From where I was, I couldn't see what she was going, but her head was bobbing up and down rapidly. I fucked her harder, and she cried out, but the sound was muffled, no doubt by several inches of thick cock.

I pumped harder and felt my orgasm coming surprisingly quickly. I fucked my wife wildly, driving my dick into her frantically. As I was about to nut, a hand reached through the hole and started squeezing and kneading Cindy's dangling tits. She moaned louder and began to cuck her hips up and down, snapping her pussy on my dick.

The hand slid over her back and grabbed her by the hair, forcing her head down on the stranger's cock, which by now sounded like it was in her throat. I stared at the fist, gripping Cindy's hair and couldn't help but see the distinctive tribal tattoos, black against the dark brown skin, and instantly recognized them.

I slammed into Cindy's cunt and grunted as I shot my load. Cindy shuddered with her own orgasm seconds later. I zoned out for a few seconds as I came down from my climax. When I opened my eyes, the guy was gone, and Cindy was pulling off my cock to sit on the sofa. She gave me a nervous smile, then said, "I like this video. Can we take it home?"

I pulled my pants up as I nodded, "Sure, if you want."

We spent the next few minutes picking out the other two videos, then left the booth and returned to the counter.

"How was it?" the guy asked.

"Incredible!" Cindy declared, then told him which videos we wanted. He turned to get them for us, then handed them to Cindy. She seemed oblivious to the tattoos on his hand, but I wasn't. I forked over the cash, with a knowing grin, then took the DVDs and my wife home to play with both.

KingBandor
KingBandor
2,112 Followers