All Comments on 'Glory Hallelujah'

by KingBandor

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
BuddRsBuddRsover 4 years ago
Very hot

Love to read the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A fantasy world where STDs don't exist.

I see you trying once again to put the definition of "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more" back into the Loving Wives category. Thanks for that!

Wife sucking a stranger's, possibly diseased cock is a turn off to me. But this is a fantasy set in a world where STDs don't exist, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
RE A fantasy world where STDs don't exist.

Hahaha who are these people that leave comments like this!? They go to a site called literotica then act furious that its not a bake sale at the local church. *Please* come to terms with your guilt at your sexual deviancy a little less publicly, so the rest of us aren't forced to hear about it.

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years agoAuthor

Sorry, but this is not in the Loving Wives category. It's in Group Sex. People actually to the things I described in this story in THIS WORLD. I've been to many adult bookstores and video arcades and seen many women suck off strangers through glory holes... without protection.

Tommy8305Tommy8305almost 4 years ago

Ignore the ignorant comments and keep writing mate! Good Stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Next chapter of this.

Hope you write more about the next time you and your wife goes to the bookstore. Next time turn her around and let your wife have a great time as she's sucking you.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

This is an interesting story. I liked it 5 stars, for me it could have been better if hubby had the snip so wife was fertile and then got so horny sucking that she had to try getting that BBC into her pussy unprotected. That her and her hubby's lust was so inflamed that they didn't care and had to fuck that black cock. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot Hot Story!

BuddRsBuddRs19 days ago

Second time reading still incredibley hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKingBandor@KingBandor
Back after a long time. I've not posted since the pandemic. I was inspired to write a bit more, so keep an eye out for more. Much of what I write about comes from experiences I've had, places I've been and people I've known. Born in the 60's. Came of age in the 80's. Living l...