Glory Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you think it's time to finger us?"

I did, but who should I start with?

"Mummy, do you want to be first?"

They both giggled, then my Sister said, "Put both your hands through the hole. We can have one each."

My right hand was now exploring my Mother's opening, while the left one was concentrating on my Sister's large lips. They were big and chunky. If she put her cunt to the hole I might be able to suck on them. I might even suggest that later on.

"Do you have a Sister?"

My Mother seemed eager to know.

"Yes," then I almost said Chloe, but I managed to stop myself just in time.

"She is called Charlotte."

My Sister giggled, before saying, "That's the name of my Brother's girlfriend."

I now had three fingers up both of them, and my cock was so hard in my trousers, that it felt as if it was going to burst. I was desperate to fuck them both, but I was happy to keep my fingers in them for as long as they wanted me to.

It was OK for the first five minutes, then it got difficult. My Sister was much nearer to her orgasm than Mother. I was now fingering Mother hard, but easing up on Chloe. I didn't want either of them to come until they were on the end of my cock.

"Should we stop?"

It was Mother, and I knew she was asking my Sister, and not me.

She got a quick, "Yes," back from her.

When I removed my fingers, they both sighed at the same time. That made them laugh. As I put my cock through the hole, I wondered who I would get first. Had that already been decided earlier on?

"It's me first, then you get to fuck your little Sister."

I was quickly into her. My aim was to finish her as soon as I could, then get to work on Chloe. If everything went to plan, she would climax, but I wouldn't. I wanted to save it for my Sister.

After a few minutes of hard fucking, I realised that I had a problem. Her cunt felt so good, and all the noise she was making was getting me excited. If I didn't concentrate I was going to come, and perhaps even before she did.

For the next five minutes, I tried to think about anything that would delay my orgasm. Differential Calculus did the trick, but I had to stop that because it was working too well, my cock was starting to lose some of its firmness. I then settled on thinking about work, that was always a passion killer.

Two minutes later she started to tense up, then she climaxed. I kept fucking her until I was sure that she was well into it. Then I stopped, but I kept my cock in her. It only came out when her orgasm had passed, and she moved away from me.

I then heard them whispering to each other. I couldn't make out what they were saying, but there was a lot of giggling going on.

It then went quiet, and my Sister said, "Now it's my turn."

I just kept my cock still, letting her push herself back against it. She only stopped when my balls were flat against her.

"My Brother has a big cock, just like yours. It might even be bigger."

No, it was the same size.

"I want you to fuck me hard until I scream like a dirty bitch."

My Sister might be younger than me, but she can be very bossy. Over the years she has asked me to do lots of things for her that I have said no to. This wasn't going to be one of them.

I started slowly, because I wanted to saviour it, but it soon became frantic. I couldn't help it, her ripe cunt was begging to be fucked, and I was desperate to give it what it wanted.

"Fuck, this is too hard."

I didn't care. I wanted it hard, and that was what she was going to get. After another minute, she spoke again

"Yes, don't stop."

I had to smile, but only briefly. Fucking your Sister is a serious business, you need to concentrate.

When she started to gasp, I knew she was close. I was as well. I could keep going for another two or three minutes, but no more than that. I upped the pace, and that did the trick. After a few seconds the gasping stopped, and I was worried that she had stopped breathing. However, when she then screamed, I knew she was OK. Fortunately it wasn't too loud, but it had signalled the start of her climax. And it was a big one. As it surged through her body, I kept my cock still, but she rocked against it. That was enough to make we come as well. It took me a while to empty my balls, but she was still in it when I had finished. I waited until she was still, and not moaning, before pulling out.

When she had recovered, there was more whispering between them.

Then my Sister asked, "Who did you like the best?"

I shook my head as I laughed, there was no way I was going to answer that.

Back in the bar, Rick greeted me with, "What took you so long," then I got a knowing smile. I took my time finishing my beer. Then I decided to celebrate with a double of my favourite malt whisky. I winced when he told me how much it would cost, but nothing, not even an overpriced drink, was going to take the shine off the day.

I enjoyed the whisky so much, that I ordered another. That would have to be my limit, anymore and I would be going home drunk, and that would spoil the day.

Could life be any better? Then I laughed out loud. Yes it could, if I had another Sister!

--

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.