Glory Hole Adventures Ch. 01

Story Info
Lust for man sex rekindled.
2.3k words
4.53
20k
27

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That whole experience was just over 10 years ago. My firm landed a contract to install equipment in the steel mills outside Chicago in Gary IN. Leslie and I had been married 5 years. The work required me to stay in the area leaving only weekends for us to get together. I had reservations about leaving Leslie alone for all that time. She had been dating other men for a few years by then and it was definitely the way we enjoyed our time together. Being away for several months would mean less time like that. To be honest I was worried that she might find someone else and we might grow apart.

The first few weeks were hectic. It seemed I was working around the clock. I made an effort to try and call Leslie daily but many times it was too late or too early. Many times it would go to voice and I would leave a message to call back. If i was in the mills there would be no cell reception so we ended up playing phone tag. Our calls became less frequent and we both began to rely on the once or twice monthly weekend visits to catch up.

One day led into the next...as the installation progressed I found myself looking for ways to kill time. I was 52, still in pretty good shape from running and biking. The daily routine of sit-ups, squats and pushups were keeping me somewhat toned.

My evenings consisted of watching porn and drinking beer. One evening while watching some gay porn I went back on a gay/bi dating site I had used before I married Leslie. I had tried finding anyone local when I first got to Indiana but it was a bust. Scrolling through the site it had a feature that identified cruising spots, bathhouses, walking trails and adult theaters near you. I was surprised to find a local entry and reading further it described the spot as an adult theater with 20 private viewing booths. I couldn't believe I had been here for several weeks already and had missed this.

I googled the address and laughed when I realized I drove past the place everyday on the way to the steel mills in Gary. It was only 5 miles from the apartment I rented. The place was open 24/7 to serve the truckers off the Indiana Turnpike and the steel mills nearby. It was late and I had already sucked back several beers so wrote down the address to check it out the next day.

I drove by it the next morning on the way into work. No wonder I had missed it. It was a non-descript cinderblock building back off the road with a small sign above the door. A big parking lot out front, a few cars and two big rigs in the lot. I drove past determined to check it out further when I came home.

I was late getting out of work that evening and as I slowed down to scout out the place was shocked to see the parking lot full. Fuck I thought, I was reluctant to go in when it was so busy. What if I ran into someone I knew? Not that I knew many people in that area. I kept driving, disappointed and frustrated with myself for not stopping.

The next couple of days were the same. I was getting quite anxious. Going home watching gay porn...getting quite drunk and more determined to visit that theater. The next day I decided to leave work at 3PM. I drove up to the theater and parked at the rear of the parking lot. I sat there for awhile watching a few others drive up and go in. A big rig pulled in and a trucker got out. He wasn't too tall, in his 50's, a beer gut wearing jeans, t-shirt and an orange vest. I watched as he went in and that gave me the push to follow him. I got out of my car and went in the front door.

As I entered I noticed the trucker walking through a beaded doorway. He obviously knew his way around. The clerk was at a counter to the side and greeted me as I came in. I could see the room had rows of porn videos as well as sex toys. I wandered around for a few minutes looking at the goods trying to get my bearings. I went up to the clerk and asked how the private viewing booths worked. He said you purchase a membership card for $10 and load it to pay for the videos in the booth. He said you had to have a video playing or you would be asked to leave. I bought a card and put $20 on it. The clerk smiled at me and said," That should last you awhile."

I picked up my card and went through the beaded doorway that I saw the trucker enter.

I really didn't know what to expect. It was dark. The only light came from the red or green lights above each door which i assumed meant they were free or occupied. I stood there for a bit until my eyes became accustomed to the dark. I could hear the moans and squeals coming from the videos and a bit of light filtered out into the hallway past the plywood doors on each booth.

I started walking past the booths and noticed the lit cigarettes at the end of the hall before I actually saw the guys smoking. They were standing talking, three of them, at the end were the hall turned and 10 more booths were located. I avoided eye contact and continued by them. I heard one of them say something in Spanish as I passed. There were a few booths with green lights above them so I picked one. I didn't want to have to turn around and walk by them again.

The booths were as simple as could be. Four thin plywood walls with no ceilings. The one wall of course was the door, equipped with a cheap latch bolt to secure it. The video screen was on a shelf 5' above the floor. The two side walls both had 8" holes cut in them, waist high with a rubber ring around the hole. To prevent splinters chuckling to myself. There was a hook on the back of the door and a metal three leg stool in the room.

I stepped to the video monitor and swiped my card. I scrolled through the dozen movies settling for one showing a blond woman being gang banged by a group of black guys. I sat on the stool, half watching the porn, listening if I could hear anything around me.

I heard the door of the booth next to mine open and shut. Whoever it was turned the video on and I heard his stool scrape across the floor. The holes in the walls were big enough to peer through and see who or what was going on in the next booth. I bent over to look only to find someone looking back at me. I jumped back, feeling my heart racing. I was certain it was one of the men I passed in the hall.

I sat on the stool staring at the hole. I am sure I jumped when I saw his fingers come through the hole, running around the entire circumference, caressing it. I sat there watching his finger caress the hole, not moving. The hand left the hole and with a Spanish accent he said, "Show me your cock."

With that i realized how hard I was. My cock was aching to be let out. I stood up, unbuckled my belt letting my wool slacks drop to my ankles. i heard him say, "Mmmm good boy, sexy underwear. C'mon...show me."

I hooked my thumbs into the elastic waistband of my briefs and slowly pulling them down until my cock sprang out bouncing free.

He said something in Spanish finishing with, "Let me suck you."

He rubbed his finger along the bottom of the hole again which i now realized was the sign that he wanted my cock.

I turned towards the hole dragging my pants and belt the two feet until i was up against the wall. I hesitated putting my cock into the hole, only presenting the tip of my cock a few inches through it. I felt his lips wrap around my cock immediately. His tongue working my slit, lapping up my precum. Mmmm it was so fucking exciting. This anonymous guy on the other side of this thin wall sucking and enjoying my cock. No more hesitation, I pushed my hips against the plywood wall, my tight balls against the rubber ring. I pressed my cheek against the wall, my hips rocking as his mouth enveloped my cock. I could hear him slurping and moaning as he sucked me. I could feel my orgasm building. I felt my balls tightening, getting close. I pulled back, away from the hole, stumbling back to the stool. My cock, beer can thick, erect pointing to the roof covered in my new friends saliva.

My heart was racing, I was panting. I cupped my balls, wrapping my index finger and thumb around the base of my cock...slowly squeezing my tight ball sack trying to settle down. I looked up at the monitor and it was off so swiped my card and started another movie. I sat back down on the stool, my pants around my ankles and my cock still so hard.

I looked over at the opposite hole and wasn't surprised to see a face watching. The bearded face pulled away from the hole and I caught a flash of orange and realized it was the trucker I had followed in. I could hear him moving around, unzipping his jeans, the sound of his belt hitting the cement floor and then his hard cock pushing through the hole.

God my heart was pounding in my chest again. I looked at his cock as he tapped it on the side of the hole. His cut cock an average size, a bush of hair at the base. Through the wall I heard him growl, "C'mon boy suck me."

(I hadn't sucked a cock for a couple of years. One of the guys Leslie had dated loved having me suck him while he fucked her. She said she wasn't that surprised when I had.)

I slid the stool to the wall taking hold of his cock, leaning towards the hole, I licked the tip of his cock. He had a manly musky smell from sitting in his truck cab for hours. It wasn't unpleasant at all. Stroking him, I took his cock into my mouth sucking back on it greedily. I easily took his length into my mouth, my nose against the rubber rim buried in his pubes He was rocking back and forth, fucking my mouth. A groan from him and I reflexively swallowed his first spurt of cum, pulling back, stroking him, he shot the rest of his load onto my cheek and dress shirt. I licked my lips realizing how much I have loved this, since my first time at 19.

I pushed back from the wall and noticed the movie was over again. My Spanish friend had watched me suck off the trucker and was rubbing his finger around the opposite hole. I didn't hesitate this time, standing shuffling over to the hole I pushed my cock through and he was on it immediately. I rolled my hips as he hungrily sucked on my cock. I pressed my hips against the wall wanting to feel him take my cock all the way. He gagged and slurped as I rolled my hips trying to fuck his mouth. I didn't take long. I felt my balls tighten and the first spurt of cum erupted from my cock. It was such a fabulous feeling. The excitement of being there, sucking cock and being sucked was wrapped up in that orgasm. He sucked every ounce of cum from my cock, running his tongue around the tip as I shrank, pulling away from the hole.

I sat back on the stool, my pants and briefs around my ankles. I slowly stroked my softening cock, enjoying the last pleasures of that orgasm. I heard my friend get up and open the door of his booth and leave. Another guy entered the booth before the cheap door shut. The trucker had left as well. I looked at my watch and it was only 4:30. I couldn't believe It had hardly been an hour since I walked in the front door.

My cock was soft now and I had an urge for a few beers. I stood up pulling my briefs and pants up over my hips. My pants were stained and smudged from dragging them across the floor. I realized I had cum caked to my cheek and my dress shirt was splattered from the truckers cum. I used my sleeve to wipe some of the cum off, did my pants up and left the booth.

The same three guys were standing at the corner and as I passed one of them said something in Spanish and gave me a thumbs up. I just smiled and kept walking.

The front area was busier, a few more guys looking at the porn selection. The clerk asked if I had enjoyed the shows and I smiled and said yes. He said take care and I left.

The parking lot was noticeably busier. I sat in my car and surveyed my face in the mirror and the state of my clothes. I was a mess. I thought to myself I will have to dress better when I come back tonight, track pants and a T-shirt