Glory Hole Adventures Ch. 02

Story Info
Unable to stop.
2.3k words
4.63
15.1k
18

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Driving home I realized I had crossed over into some serious business. My conscience started to kick in making me question my actions. I still had the aftertaste of cum in my mouth and my clothes reeked of all the action in that booth. It was an aphrodisiac. I felt myself getting hard thinking about that trucker and all the men that were coming into the place as I was leaving.

I was home in minutes laughing to myself again how close the place was to where I was renting this townhouse. I got out of my car and went inside directly to the whiskey I kept on the counter pouring myself half a tumbler full. Thinking this calls for something stronger then beer. I took the whiskey and went into the bedroom stopping and looking at myself in the mirror.

My hair looked like I just go out of bed. The front of my shirt was starting to dry but where I had drooled saliva all down my chest sucking his cock and the thicker spots of where cum was drying was quite evident. I slowly unbuttoned my dress shirt, my fingers running over the drying cum, rubbing it in. I pulled the shirt tails out of my pants and dropped the shirt to the floor.

I stripped out of my pants, briefs and socks and stood their looking at myself in the mirror. I was still holding my own, a little thicker around the middle but chest, arms and legs still strong and muscled. I stood their stroking my semi hard cock thinking about how the first guy I ever had sex with said I was as thick as beer can. I laughed and took another drink and headed for the shower.

I had a long shower. enjoying the heat of it, soaping myself, shaving my cock and balls and ass crack. I hadn't felt this way in a very long time. I got out of the shower and toweled myself off and put on my robe. I opened my dresser looking over my clothes, wondering what would work best if I did go back. I wasn't convinced that I would. I choose a yellow golf shirt and a pair of black track pants and a pair of sports socks and threw them on the bed.

i walked into the kitchen and realized i was ravenous. Throwing a frozen pizza into the oven and cracking a beer open i picked up the TV remote and turned it on. It was set to a porn site and the first video was some huge tit broad sucking a huge black cock. I knew then I would be going back.

I stood watching the videos eating the pizza and drinking a few more beers. I scrolled through the selections finding the gay sites. I realized I was killing time and if I didn't leave soon I would likely not go tonight. I went put on the clothes I set out and headed to the theater.

I could see from the highway the parking lot was packed. I parked and put the swipe card, twenty bucks and my keys in my pocket and headed for the door. There were several guys wandering through the porn, checking out the video selections all trying to look inconspicuous. I felt a new bravado now that I knew the routine. I went up to the counter and it was the same fellow that had been here earlier.

"Well welcome back. You must have enjoyed yourself." he said.

I laughed and said, "Yes, enough to put twenty more on my card."

He took the card and loaded it and handed back to me smiling saying, "Have a good time."

I took my card and headed to the beaded curtain, a fellow entering just before me. i could see all the booths were occupied down the first row, red lights above each door. I followed the guy in front of me to the bend in the hall and was happy to see two greenlights, one at the end and one half way down. I was whispering, urging him to take the last one and when he passed the middle one I slipped in and threw the bolt. Taking it as a sign of good things to cum.

I swiped my card to start the videos, it was that same blond sucking three black cocks....she was good. I sat on the metal stool, listening to the sounds around me. The videos on either side and further along groans that were not a part of any video.

I quickly realized that at this time of the evening no one was wasting time. Within 30 seconds of starting my video and sitting down a cock was in the hole on each side of my booth. Oh when was the last time I had to make such a choice?

The cock on my left was still soft, uncut, white and not very big whereas on my other side oh so delicious. Whoever it was rubbed his hard cock around the hole tapping it to get my attention. Hard, cut, thick and oh so black. i reached over and wrapped my fingers around his cock and he let out a little groan and said, "Yeah, suck me bitch."

I went to my knees, moving up closer to his cock, lifting it and running my tongue along the base back to the tip. Taking in the musky soapy scent of him I wrapped my lips around the head of his cock and used my tongue to explore the slit. I felt him pushing forward forcing his cock further into my mouth. His hips rolling wanting to fuck my mouth. I have no idea how long he was waiting in that booth for someone to suck him but he didn't waste any time. I moved so I could take him deeper, pressing my forehead against the plywood wall, my chin against the rubber ring.

Choking a bit as he entered my throat, gasping for what air I could take around his thick cock. I heard him snarl, "oh sweet fuck.." His hips banged against the plywood as he moved quicker driving his cock deeper into my throat. My tongue mashed against his hairy balls every time he pushed in. I felt him start to shake and he slowed and pushed into my throat and then he groaned and I felt the first hot spurt of his cum in my throat. I pulled back a bit but kept him in my mouth taking his seed, sucking his cock as he fed me his sperm. When he was finished he pulled his cock back through the hole. I heard him doing up his jeans and like that, he was gone.

I laughed to myself, my hand went to my hard cock and I felt quite a wet spot on my track pants from my own precum. I looked back over to the other side and whoever was in that booth was peering through the hole. He moved away from the hole and I heard him say, "My turn." This time when he put his cock through the hole he was hard, maybe five inches. I thought, a light dessert.

I went to work. I swallowed his cock easily, my tongue running over his balls as he pushed against the back of my throat. I moved back a little, working the head of his cock and bounced his balls on my fingers. They were so tight I knew he wasn't going to last long and I was right. He started to groan and I took his cock back into my mouth, sucking and tonguing his shaft as he started to roll his hips. He came with a groan and his cum filled my mouth as I continued to suck on his cock, my saliva and his cum making a delicious slurping noise. The mess oozed out onto my chin as his cock softened and pulled back out of the hole. A muffled "thanks" as he pulled up his pants and left.

My monitor was off so I swiped my card and started whatever was playing. It didn't really matter I wasn't there to watch porn. I had hardly been there 20 minutes and I had sucked two guys.

The place was hopping. I looked through the hole where the first guy had been and saw a guy sitting on the stool, pants around his ankles, stroking himself to the porn. He didn't seem to interested in doing much more.

I heard the door of the booth open on the other side and the bolt slide closed locking it. The unmistakable sound of a zipper being pulled and the clatter of his belt as his pants hit the floor. I peeked through the hole and saw he was wearing a t-shirt and safety vest and wearing safety boots. He turned towards the hole I was peeking through and I got a better look at him. Thick legs, covered in black hair all the way up to his cock which as he came closer could see he was starting to get hard. He wasn't wasting any time either. He took a quick look into my booth and then stood up rubbing his cock along the rubber ring in the hole.

I took his cock into my mouth, my tongue rolling around the head feeling him harden as I sucked. I moved my mouth back and forth along the length of his cock as he stood still letting me do all the work. I wondered if he was enjoying my effort but I didn't have to wait long. His hand slapped the plywood wall and he groaned, "Fuck yeah." I jumped back startled from him hitting the wall and he muttered, "God don't stop." I got back on his cock taking him in my mouth. My head moving back and forth working his cock. When he slapped the wall again I stayed put sucking and was rewarded with another mouthful of cum as he groaned, his body shaking as he emptied his balls down my throat.

He pulled out of the hole and I moved back to the stool. I laughed realizing I was tired and my knees were sore from all this activity. Someone walked past the booth and called out, "Come on guys, keep those videos going." Looking up I realized mine was out and had been for sometime. I swiped my card and relaxed on the stool watching.

I had no idea what time it was but did notice it seemed quieter and the booth on my right had been empty for awhile. I was thinking about leaving when I heard the door of the booth open and the bolt being drawn. The guy swiped his card and the light from the monitor filled the room. Mm it was another black fellow, jeans and t-shirt and work boots. He wasn't very tall under 6 feet and built like a brick.

I didn't feel so tired now. I leaned towards the hole and ran my finger around it, inviting him. He didn't need any coaxing. He took a quick look at me and dropped his pants. His cock was soft, the tip peeking out of a mass of curly hair. I pushed my head against the ring sticking my tongue into the mass of hair. I was a bit disappointed that he wasn't bigger and ready to be sucked. I felt his cock growing as I sucked the tip and was surprised when I felt my mouth stretching to take him in.

This was more like it. I took a breath and continued working his cock. It was by far one of the thickest cocks I had ever sucked. He was only about six inches. I moved back...stroking him with my hand and running my tongue along the base of his shaft. I urged a nice drop of precum from him and leaned in and licked it off his cock, positioning myself to take his cock as deep as I could into my mouth.

I gagged and rolled my head making room, feeling my spit already dripping down my chin onto my shirt. He was into it now, his hips moving, his cock hitting the back of my throat. I stayed in that position, gasping for air as he pulled back and both of us moaning when he pushed in. I reached down and slid my pants off my hips grabbing my own cock and stroking myself as he fucked my mouth. He was in no hurry, we stayed in that position.

The telltale groans started from him and his pace picked up. I steadied myself, not wanting to slip off his cock and missing his eruption. He gave out a loud groan and my mouth filled with his cum. He continued to fuck my mouth, the cum and saliva splashing out, covering his cock and balls, running down my chin onto my shirt. As he finished his orgasm his cock was already shrinking to how I found him. I watched through the hole as he pulled up his pants and without a look in my direction left.

I looked up and my monitor was off again so I decided that was enough for the night. I could tell my shirt was soaked and I was sure my pants were a mess. I stood and slipped the bolt and went into the hallway. Several booths were occupied and moved down the hall to the beaded door. I thought I must look a sight as i pushed the beads aside and headed for the exit. I looked up at the guy at the counter and smiled who said, "Have a good night."

I sat in my car trying to take it all in. I was already thinking about my schedule tomorrow and when I could return. I was addicted.