Glory Hole Adventures Ch. 04

Story Info
Getting more personal attention.
1.6k words
4.58
7.5k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is true. If you start looking you will find what you want. Once I had a taste of more body contact and fucking again I wanted more.

Over the next couple of weeks I was paying more attention to who might be interested.

Al, my Colts t-shirt pal, had come by a couple of more times. He never lingered which was fine. He wasn't much of a conversationalist.

The next guy I invited to my place was a trucker from Iowa. I had been in the booth for an hour or so and he was the third guy to come into the booth next to me that afternoon. I peeked through the hole to have a look at him.

He swiped his card and started the porn. I heard the familiar sound of a zipper and a leather belt being unbuckled. His jeans slipped to the floor and he pulled his boxers off over his ass.

The thing that caught my attention were his huge hands on his semi hard cock. As he stroked himself his cock grew to match the size of those hands. I was hoping he was here for more then jerking himself off.

He turned and looked at the hole I was peeking through and I backed away. I was about to signal him that I was willing to suck him when he moved and tapped his cock on the holes rubber ring.

I excitedly moved into position, licking the head of his huge cock and wrapping and squeezing my lips around it. I felt his cock getting even bigger in my mouth. I wrapped my hand around his shaft realizing he was thicker then my grip. I stroked his cock as I licked and sucked the head. I could tell from the sounds he was making on the other side of the wall that he was enjoying my cock worship.

He seemed to last forever and I didn't mind. I did my best in that position to swallow as much of his cock that I could. Pushing my forehead against the rubber ring I still bounced on his cock when he thrust into my throat. His hips rocked faster and I could hear him moan the beginning of his orgasm. I expected to drown in his cum and I wasn't disappointed. I moved back a ways and kept his cock on my tongue as he shuddered and his cum came spurting into my mouth, the first spurt filling it. I swallowed but not quick enough as he filled my mouth again and the excess cum started flowing down my chin. I continued to swallow enjoying that hot creamy load. He finished and kept his cock in the hole as I continued to suck and lick it as he returned to a semi hard state.

"Wow. That was great." he said.

"It was." I replied.

I watched him sit on the stool, his cock still semi hard. He looked over at me through the hole and smiled.

I took a chance and said, "I don't know if you are interested but I have a place close by if you ever want to drop by."

"Really? You can entertain? I like the sound of that."

I grabbed my bag off the floor and pushed my card through the hole. He took it from my fingers, reading it and said, " Ok, Rob. I'll give you a call. My trucks being loaded tonight. You free later maybe around 6?"

"I'll make sure I am."

He did his pants up and left the booth. I thought I had better get back to work so I could leave early. He was pulling his tractor out of the lot as I walked to my car. He waved as he passed me and I gave him the thumbs up, hoping that he did call.

I got home just before 5PM and got ready for his visit. My cell rang at 5:30 as I was finishing my shower.

"Hello Rob?"

"Yes."

"This is Bill, you gave me your card this afternoon. Still able to entertain?"

"I certainly am,: I replied.

"The trailer will be ready to go at midnight so I have a few hours to kill. Is that good with you?"

"The sooner the better." I said and gave him my address.

"Great I will be there in about a half hour."

I was so excited. I stayed in my robe and went to the kitchen and threw some ice in a glass and poured some whiskey over the ice. I laughed as my trembling hand picked the glass up. I turned on the TV and found some porn and sat down and waited.

I heard his tractor coming up the lane and the windows rattled as he pulled up in front of my townhouse. I jumped up and went to the door waiting for him to knock.

I opened the door as soon as he did. He was standing there with a bottle and when he saw me in my robe he said, " I can see you are ready."

He walked in past me and put the bottle on the kitchen counter. Looking around he saw the porn on the TV and my half glass of whiskey on the table.

"Pour me a drink." he said.

I followed him into the kitchen and grabbed a glass and some ice and filled his glass with the vodka he had brought.

He took a good swig of it as I stood beside him and he reached into my robe and squeezed my ass cheek.

He looked at me and said, "We are going to have some fun."

I really didn't know what he would be like but he was certainly more aggressive then I was expecting. I didn't mind that at all. We stood there watching the porn, having our drinks his hand in my robe. He opened my robe and I was hard.

"Oh, I didn't expect this. Nice cock." He put his hand around my cock, stroking me and leaned in and kissed me. I was enjoying how he was manhandling me. He finished his drink and pulled me by my cock to the bedroom.

He moved me to the bed and I laid down watching him undress. He looked even bigger then when I saw him at the booth. Tall with a gorgeous head of blond hair. Broad shoulders and thick arms that matched those huge hands.

He took some things from his pockets, two small glass vials and a joint and put them on the bedside table. I watched as he unbuckled and dropped his pants to the floor, his cock pushing at his briefs. As he pulled them off over his hips and that gorgeous big cock came into view he said. "Grab that lube."

I scrambled over to the bedside table, opening it and giving myself a squirt before handing it to him. I rubbed and fingered my hole with the lube in anticipation as I watched him squirt some on his cock. He grabbed one of those vials and moved between my legs, laying on me, kissing me, his cock now hard pushing against my ass.

I spread and lifted my legs giving him access. I felt the head of his cock stretch me, that quick burning feeling as he pushed his cock in past my sphincter. I was happy for the fucking I had done with Al (the Colts T-shirt guy).

Bill pushed his cock in, fucking me, pushing deeper with each thrust. He lay on me his cock all the way in me, his balls pushed up against my ass. I lay there my arms wrapped around him, slightly rolling my hips, enjoying his cock so deep in me.

It was a slow fuck. My heels digging into his ass as he rhythmically fucked me.

I lost track of time enjoying the long slow fuck.

He stopped, pulling his cock out of me and reached over to the bedside table and grabbed one of the vials.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Poppers. You never did any?"

"No."

"You'll like it. I am getting ready to cum and this is what we both need."

I watched him as he opened the little bottle and put it to his nose, sniffing in the fumes. He handed it to me and I did the same.

I capped the bottle and he pushed me back onto the bed, putting my legs up on his shoulders and pushing his cock deep into me. He started fucking me hard, ramming his cock into me.

The poppers had there effect. The feeling was intense, my whole body felt like it was being fucked. It was fabulous.

He continued to fuck me, my hard cock slapping my groin. I had a wild hot orgasm, spurting all over my belly and chest, some of my cum hitting my cheek. When he saw me cum he groaned, emptying his balls into me, holding me by my ankles as he continued to ram his cock into my man pussy.

He finished his orgasm and dropped my legs to the bed and collapsed on me. His cock still in me. We kissed and cuddled as his cock subsided and fell out of me. We laid like that for awhile and Bill fell asleep.

When he woke up he said he had to go. He got dressed and left.

That experience with him emboldened me. I started inviting guys back to my place. I would like to say they were all as satisfying but of course they were not.