Glory Hole - Alluia

Story Info
My wife experienced a glory hole for the first time.
3.7k words
4.39
29.4k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jb0664
Jb0664
336 Followers

How does a man convince his wife that he wants to see her have raw sex with another man and yet loves her more than when they first met? Why does it seem so difficult for a woman to understand? I mean, it's well known that many women cheat on their husbands, so it's not out of the question for a woman to have sex for the pure pleasure of it. Maybe that's the rub. Maybe they don't love their husbands anymore and ARE having sex with men they love. Men are different. Men can have sex with a woman and feel no love for them at all. Maybe because it's more erotic to get that "forbidden fruit," sex with a woman for the sheer pleasure of it and no attachment at all..."no strings attached." Mostly it's just because men want to fuck ANY woman they find attractive. It has nothing to do with love.

My problem is that I've seen too many pornographic videos and read too much erotic literature on the topic of married women having sex with men who are NOT their husbands, and I love it! The ones that I find most erotic are the women who love their husbands deeply yet can still have consensual sex with other men they don't love. These wives just find some men physically attractive and want to experience sexual pleasure with them. It's easy for a man to do that, why not a woman?

It isn't so easy for my wife, Julie, to have sex with a man just because she thinks he's attractive. At least it USED to be difficult for her. She equated sex with love. Things changed one day a few years ago.

We were driving along an undisclosed highway when we noticed billboards announcing an "adult" bookstore up ahead. "Have you ever been in a place like that?" she asked as we approached.

"Sure." I answered nonchalantly.

"When and where?" She asked.

"Once near Washington DC, when I was in college, and once in Anchorage when I was there on business." There was another time, about five years ago, I went to one near where I worked, with the secretary from our work division, but that's another story for another time. I definitely was NOT going to bring that one up to Julie.

"What are they like?"

"Those two were a bit run down. Both sold various sex aids and had video booths. The first was really small, but very clean. The second was a bit more run down but had small booths, small rooms, and a large theater for viewing adult movies."

She was silent until we approached the advertised exit. "Let's stop and take a look," she announced definitively.

My mind immediately raced to the possibilities and my dick was instantly erect. A couple of years before, we had a big argument over my desire to see her have sex with another man and she thought I was a pervert, perhaps even homosexual, or bisexual. It was not the label that mattered, but what it meant to our marriage. Of course, I'm heterosexual so we worked through our issue...as long as I never again brought up the idea of her having sex with another man.

I exited the interstate and pulled into the parking lot of an older cinderblock building that was painted navy blue. It was a rectangular building with a glass door on one end. No windows were visible on the building itself. The door was covered with dark paper, so there was no light flow in either direction. There were four other vehicles in the parking lot. One was an 18-wheeler, two pickup trucks, and an SUV. We parked our small sedan, exited our vehicle, and I took Julie's hand was we walked to the door.

Julie was dressed for traveling in comfortable short white skirt, a light-blue t-shirt, bobby socks, and white tennis shoes. Her gait was light as she seemed to skip along beside me. I began to wonder what was going through her mind. I would have expected a bit of nervous energy, but she seemed a little TOO emboldened. This was not like her. She is very private about sex. She never discusses it with our friends. She never wears sexy outfits in public. Heck, she doesn't even show any cleavage (not that she has much anyway with her A-cup breasts)!

I opened the door and held it for Julie. She grinned as she passed in front of me, and I followed her into the dimly lit store. It was typical of the few adult bookstores I had visited. Shelves and displays of love dolls, dildos, creams, lubricants, masks, handcuffs, etc...and of course, lots and lots of DVDs. The room appeared to take up about a third of the building's length and its entire width. On the left was a long counter and at the far end sat a wiry middle-aged man on a stool, next to a cash register. There was a sign over his head that read, "Buy Tokens Here." On the right was the entrance to a darkened hallway. The sign over the entrance read, "Video Booths."

As Julie looked around at the merchandise, I wandered around the store, too, but my mind was on a single, critical question: were there glory holes between the booths? I had been in one that was arranged such that the video machine was aligned directly next to the seat of the booth next to it. There was no way to have glory holes between them. The others all had glory holes. I had to be patient, but I desperately hoped they would be present here. As Julie browsed the shelves, she slowed to gawk at the array of vibrating dildos and artificial penises. I could easily see her nipples poking at the fabric of her t-shirt and took note that she was not wearing a bra. I had never seen her go braless in public. How could I not have noticed before that very minute? I was staring at her with wide eyes when she pulled a rather large artificial penis off the shelf. Except for its enormous size, which I would guess to be about a foot long, it looked incredibly realistic, with a bulbous head and veins crisscrossing the shaft. Oh, it was dark brown, too, an obvious reference to Big Black Cock. Julie smiled broadly at me as she held it up next to her face. "What would you say if I told you I wanted this?" She asked.

I whipped out my wallet as I said, "Just say the word and it's yours."

She just laughed and returned it to the shelf. She reached the end of the aisle, coming face to face with wall opposite the counter. It was filled with DVDs. I watched as she browsed a few of the titles and turned left. She looked at the hallway entrance and the sign. "What are the booths for?" She asked.

"For watching video samples." I replied.

She slowly stepped forward and I followed her down the dark, narrow hall. All the doors were lined up on the left side, with a solid cinder block wall on the right. We could easily hear the sounds of sex: slapping genitals, moans and screams of female pleasure, and male grunts. Julie turned to me and mouthed the words, "Oh my god" and giggled like a schoolgirl. Then she gently took the handle of the second door in her hand and pulled. It was locked. Not discouraged, she moved to the next and pulled. It opened wide to show an empty booth with a video machine directly ahead of the door and a cheap plastic chair directly in front of it. At first, I couldn't see any obvious holes in the walls, but as my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I could see some light streaming through a hole on the left side of the booth, a glory hole!!

"Can we watch a video?" Julie asked.

"Wait here, while I go get some tokens." I replied.

"It doesn't take bills?"

"No. There was a sign over the cash register that said they sold tokens. I'll be right back."

I left her in the dark booth and walked out to the cash register. I purchased enough tokens to last about 30 minutes (according to the gentleman behind the counter) and sauntered back to the booth. Julie was kneeling on the floor looking through the hole on the left-side wall. She turned to me and whispered, "There's a guy in there watching a video and masturbating." Then she turned immediately back to peeping through the hole.

The booth was narrow, so I had to reach over her to insert the tokens into the slot by the video monitor. It started up immediately, displaying an athletically built young woman leaning over a kitchen island counter with a dress bunched up around her waist. Behind her a muscled man was furiously fucking her. The sound of her moans, his groans, and the slapping of his balls against her pussy loudly filled the booth. Julie stood up and turned to the video. I sat in the chair and pulling her to me, seating her on my right leg like a ventriloquist's doll.

We watched the video for a bit, and I noticed that the woman in the video was wearing a wedding ring. Amid the moaning and ball slapping, a man's voice was saying, "That's it baby, take that big cock. I want him to cum in your married pussy."

The woman responded, "Oh yeah. It feels so good. I want to feel him cum inside me. Thank you for this."

Julie squirmed on my leg and said, "She's married and having sex with that man in front of her husband."

I just laughed and said, "You can find almost any sexual desire or fetish in porn."

Julie didn't say anything but turned back to watch the video. Meanwhile, I ran my left hand up and down her left leg for a couple of long minutes and slowly eased it up and under her panties. Her pussy lips were open and soaking wet. I stuck my index and middle fingers into her gaping pussy, and she pushed her hips forward to meet my hand as I began to finger fuck her. I reached around her and began to massage her breasts with my right hand, then moved my hand up her back, under her t-shirt to unhook her bra. I fumbled around a bit and could not unhook it with only one hand. I was not about to stop the finger fuck. No worries. She reached up and unhooked it for me so I could roll her right nipple between my fingers. She began to moan softly.

After a few minutes of this I saw that her mouth was agape. Her eyes were closed but would occasionally open to see the action on the video screen. It was then that I noticed an eye peeking through the glory hole on the left side (Julie block my view of the hole on the right), so I pulled Julie's t-shirt and bra up to expose those pert little tits to a perfect stranger. A moment later a penis of consequential size appeared through the hole. The movement caught Julie's attention and her eyes went wide. She leaned her head down to my ear and said, "There's a big penis sticking through that hole."

"So I see," I replied. I waited for a couple of heartbeats, noticed she was staring fixedly at it, and asked, "Do you want to touch it?"

She shook her head. "No, I couldn't." She said, but her eyes never wavered from staring at the big hunk of prime beef sticking through that hole. It was straight, hard, and waved slightly.

I removed my left hand from her pussy, licked her juices off of my fingers, took her left wrist and guided her hand and placed it gently on that enormous cock. She didn't pull away. After a second's hesitation she began to slide it gingerly up and down the shaft. Very soon, a small amount of precum glistened on the end.

"Go ahead." I said, "I know you want to."

Slowly, she slid off of my leg and squatted down in front of it, her hand now gripping it firmly. She slowly stuck her tongue out and licked the tip. My cock was so hard it strained in my briefs to be released, so I unbuttoned my jeans and slid them and my briefs down to my ankles. Julie then wrapped her lips around the bulbous head of that strange cock and my own cock sprang up, leaking precum like a slow dripping faucet. I watched in amazement as Julie played with that large penis. She ran her lips down one side and licked up the bottom of the shaft. She nuzzled it on her cheek for a moment then spread the precum around her face. All pretense disappeared as simple lust took over.

After a couple of minutes of this wonton display, Julie looked over at me and we made eye contact. She sheepishly backed away and stood up. Tears welled in her eyes. "I'm so sorry." She said, "That was so wrong."

I jumped up, put my hands gently on either side of her face, and kissed her hard on her mouth. "Don't be sorry," I said, looking her in her eyes. "That's the sexiest thing I've ever seen." Before she could respond, I grabbed the hem of her shirt and whisked it up and over her head. I bent down and took her left nipple in my mouth as I put my thumbs in the waistband of her skirt and panties. In one swift motion I pushed them down to the floor and helped her step out of them. Gathering her clothes, I deposited them on the chair. Then I turned her to face the moistened cock and said, "Look at that. It needs more of your attention."

Sniffling, she squatted down and started her ministrations again. I squatted down behind her, reached around, and began playing with her tiny tits. I whispered in her ear, "You want that cock, don't you? You crave that cock. It's okay to lust after another cock. Enjoy the feel of it in your hands; the taste of it in your mouth." She moaned in response as she took it once again into her mouth.

I continued to whisper in her ear. "You were always taught that sex outside of marriage is bad, evil even. Does this feel 'bad?' Doesn't that cock feel good?" I reached my right hand down between her squatting legs and felt her sopping pussy. It was gaping wide, ready for raw, unadulterated SEX. It seemed an appropriate time to push this to the limit. "You want that cock, don't you?" I whispered again. "Think of what it would feel like as it enters your pussy."

She groaned in response and took as much of the massive cock into her mouth as would somewhat comfortably fit. She had both hands on the shaft and was pumping it as if she could squeeze cum out like you squeeze toothpaste from a tube.

As much as I wanted to see her mouth filled with his semen, I wanted more to see that cock in her pussy, so I gently, but firmly pulled her back from it. There was a distinct sucking pop as the cock fell from her mouth. For a brief moment, strands of saliva and precum stretched out between his cock and her mouth, then it dripped onto the floor and down Julie's chin. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand as she gasped for air as she stood up straight.

"I want you to bend over, back up, and take that fat cock into your pussy." I said firmly as I turned her around.

She looked at me wide eyed for a moment then asked in a shaky, husky voice, "Are you sure?"

"I'm positive. I want you to experience sex, raw sex. Fuck that cock for the sheer pleasure of it. It's a cock. You don't love it. You lust for it. Satisfy your lust. Satisfy your craving. Admit it. You DO crave it. You want it to fill your pussy, don't you."

The tears welled up in her eyes as she nodded her head, slowly at first, then more vigorously. Her voice was low as she murmured, "I do." Then she openly wept as she continued, "I do want it. I want it so badly. Please don't be angry."

"I'm far from angry. I have nothing but lust in my own heart to watch you take that cock in your pussy and fuck it. Now, Julie," I said as I grasped her shoulders and, squatting, pulled her upper body down. "I want you to fuck that hard cock."

Gross as it may seem, I fell to my knees on that sticky floor and, holding onto Julies legs, bent my head around to get a good view as she reached back with her left hand and grasped the shaft of the love meat sticking through the hole in the wall. She guided the tip to her gaping pussy.

Slowly she backed up and as the cockhead began to enter her, I had the vision of a lifetime. It is forever etched in my memory, the sight of her hand on her pubic hair, wedding and engagement rings prominently displayed, as another man's cock slid effortlessly into her. Nothing in my experience before, or since, can match the absolute beauty and eroticism of that image.

Cum erupted from my cock at that magnificent sight. It was the most intensely powerful burst of semen ever to shoot from my penis. I could feel the release through my cock and the cum seemed to audibly splash on the wall in front of me. Two bursts hit Julie's right leg just below the knee and a fourth, less intense stream, landed onto the top of her bobby sock, just above her shoe.

I fell back on my ass. All my energy seemed spent. Then, from my low vantage point I watched in amazement as that huge cock pummeled my wife's pussy. Julie put her hands on my shoulders for support as her body jerked with each thrust. Her golden hair hung loosely down the sides of her head and swayed with the motion. Her eyes were closed tightly and a rhythmic "Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh..." escaped her gorgeous mouth with her lower lip sucked in.

I was mesmerized by the incredible sight of my wife fucking for the pure sake of fucking. There were no feelings involved. Hell, she didn't know if the guy was good looking, rail skinny, fat porker, black, white, or brown. It didn't matter. It was a big dick. That's it, and it was pummeling her pussy with abandon.

Suddenly, there was a rapid knocking on the wall. "He's about to cum," I said. "Where do you want it?

Julie kept pounding the stranger and without opening her eyes, she grunted back at me, "in my...uh...pussy. ooooohhhhhh fuuuuuuuuck!!!" Her body shook and her legs quivered as the orgasm coursed through her body. I also saw a small gob of white spunk drip from her stuffed pussy down to the floor. Julie made a sound and collapsed into me. I fell backwards onto the floor as her weight pushed onto my shoulders and upper body, dragging her down with me. The withering cock withdrew back into the hole still oozing from the tip.

Julie was above me looking into my eyes as I lay on my back on the dirty floor. There was a wry smile on her face as she asked, "Are you okay?"

I wasn't sure her intentions in that question. Was I physically okay after she caused me to fall backwards or was I okay that a strange man had just dumped a huge load of semen into her pussy? "I'm fine," I replied with a huge smile on my face. That was the true answer to both intentions. I could feel warm cum dripping onto my groin and I could see a thin stream seeping from her pussy. My cock was rock solid.

"Time to reclaim you," I said as I grabbed her by the waist and eased her down onto my penis. Julie closed her eyes, and her face took on that countenance of sexual bliss that is so familiar to us all. We started slowly but within a few seconds we were fucking like it was our first time. It was animalistic and passionate at the same time. I kissed her all over her face. I kissed her mouth and our tongues dueled. I pulled her down and kissed her all over her neck while I pummeled her pussy. She sat full upright and bounced up and down on my cock. I watched her tits jiggle like jello before I sat up and sucked on her erect nipples. I laid back down and she rocked her hips energetically until she had an intense, screaming orgasm, then she collapsed on top of me. I gave her a few seconds to regain her breath, then I pummeled her pussy again until I ejaculated six powerful streams into her. Then my body went limp with exhaustion.

We lay on that sticky floor for a long time before we slowly stood up. Julie slowly put her clothes on while I pulled my pants back up. I didn't care about the cum that was all over my groin and legs. Once Julie was dressed, I could still see cum running down her legs. I lifted the front of her skirt and saw that her panties were soaked with cum. It was the sexiest sight I had ever seen.

"I'm a mess," she said with a grin.

"You're beautiful," I said. "Let's go and give everyone an eyeful. They'll envy us. The men will wish it was their cum on your legs. Hold your head up and smile. I love you more than words can express.

With that we walked through the store and out to the car. Truthfully, I don't think anyone noticed Julie's cum covered legs.

Jb0664
Jb0664
336 Followers