All Comments on 'Glory Hole - Alluia'

by Jb0664

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
pfeelthypfeelthy7 months ago

A little short on details, but a fun little story, thank you for sharing it. You do need to remember things like this though:

'I could easily see her nipples poking at the fabric of her t-shirt and took note that she was not wearing a bra.'

'I reached around her and began to massage her breasts with my right hand, then moved my hand up her back, under her t-shirt to unhook her bra.'

It's very distracting from the story when you are thinking 'Wait! Didn't the character say she wasn't wearing a bro just a few paragraphs ago?'.

deadonedeadone7 months ago

sorry, but the story is brain-dead

ps You can't 'reclaim' what others have already taken

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

WOW!!! Excellent story. We loved it.

I brought my wife to an adult bookstore for the first time and to our surprise there was a GloryHole to her right right next to the plastic chair she started sucking on my cock and I can see an eye looking through the hole watching us when the eye was gone I start two fingers through the hole within a few seconds a hard cock came into view from the hole.

I pointed it out to her and she was amazed she slowly rubbed on it up and down with her hand and just touch the tip of it with her tongue I told her to suck it but she said that was enough for the first time so she gave me an excellent BJ while the guy watched. Not bad for the first time she did say next time she would suck it but she had to have a couple drinks first.

Thanks for your story looking forward to the next part.

lorishub791lorishub7917 months ago

fun story. most of us married men have a fantasy of our wives doing this

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You wrote she wasn't wearing a bra, yet you undid her bra in the booth...."I could easily see her nipples poking at the fabric of her t-shirt and took note that she was not wearing a bra"......Read and re-read...consistancy. Make it believable....Otherwise, not bad.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog6 months ago

Those small details didn't bother me. I was too engrossed in the eroticism of the story. I would love to watch my wife do that. Well written overall. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nice stoke story. Would love to watch my wife deliver a BJ through a glory hole. Hell, I would settle for her getting topless in the booth and letting another guy watch her give me a BJ.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Cucks lick the door when the whores finish.

Hornydevil47Hornydevil476 months ago

I enjoyed the story, thank you. Still wonder about 26thNC. He has to be barmy to spend his life making comments on stories he doesn't like, weird or what! Don't believe he reads them all. For God's sake get a life man.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nice, very nice! Your writing created some pretty erotic images in my head, well, both of them!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Now I need to get my wife in a glory hole

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 month ago

10 Big Blazing stars for a Good writer, and a great Glory Hole adventure. No down grading for undoing a bra from a previously mentioned braless wife, that is just small nit-piking that I hate. Over all a Very Hot Hot Hot story. I really liked it. I've been trying to do a "glory Hole" story myself for months and so far there is No comparison, yours is much better. Good Job and thank you for your effort. Thanks, Buster2U

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJb0664@Jb0664
I write erotic hotwife fiction; the kind of stories that I like to read. These stories reflect my fantasies and desires...to some extent. "The Black Eye" is my most creative story and is intended to be humorous. I hope you enjoy them. Any resemblance to actual events, places...