Glory Hole - Amelia's Perfect Job Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like that?"

"It's OK"

It wasn't doing a lot for me, but it wasn't unpleasant.

"Is this better?"

"Yes!"

He was now fucking me with it, and with the three extra fingers that he had quickly added. Like my pussy, my bottom was now stretched to its limit. When his cock was deep inside me, his fingers were as well. There was only one problem with this combination. I wasn't going to last long.

And I didn't.

As my climax overwhelmed me, he kept going. That intensified my orgasm, but as it started to fade, I wanted him to stop. I was about to ask him to, when he did, with his final stroke almost pushing me over. When his cock stopped, so that he could spurt inside me, his fingers stopped as well. As soon as he had finished, he pulled out of me.

"That was good."

We both knew that it was better than that.

"Just good? Now tell Mummy the truth."

He laughed, before saying, "It was awesome!"

He dressed quickly, but he didn't then leave. I could see on the monitor that there was something on his mind. I waited patiently for him to speak. Eventually he did.

"I want to thank you, for looking after my Brother."

"Do you mean Ringo?"

"Yes, but his real name is Paul."

I almost blurted out that I already knew that, but I managed to stop myself in time.

"Mother is a Beatles fan. There is also a George, but he is too young for here."

Just as well. Fucking two Sons, was, in most people's opinion, two too many. I was just hoping, and praying, that my secret would never get out.

I got home late, but Rich hadn't gone to bed yet.

"Did you have a good time?"

"Yes."

I certainly had. My pussy was sore from the pounding that it had received, but it was a nice sore.

"You'll have to invite Abigail for a meal. It will be nice to meet her," then he gave me a quizzical look, before saying, "That's if she really exists."

I laughed. I could tell that he wasn't being serious. And she did exist. Abigail was Star's real name. We were each other's alibi. One day, I would do what Rich had suggested, and invite her round.

At the weekend, John came for a visit. I was glad to see him, but it was unexpected. When we were alone, was he going to try to seduce me? Thankfully he didn't. There wasn't even a hint of anything inappropriate, except perhaps for the hug that he gave me when he was leaving. It was slightly longer than was strictly necessary.

On Tuesday morning, I had breakfast with my two Sons. Rich was still in bed. For some reason, George was in a sullen mood, but Paul was in high spirits. I had a feeling that I knew what was getting Paul excited.

Casually, I asked, "Are you out tonight?"

He grinned, and I took it as a yes.

"Seeing a girl?"

"I might be."

Then he laughed.

I left it at that, but I knew who he was going to meet. And it wasn't a girl. It was somebody old enough to be his Mother. It was me!

As I drove to work, I kept thinking about Paul. I was working at the club, so that I could have the sex that I craved for. Even before I had started, I knew that some days would be a disappointment, but also, that some days would be special. And this was going to be one of the special days. Paul had a cock that was going to excite me. It was going to stretch my pussy to its limit. And, what I had now come to understand, was that the fact that he was my Son, would give it an extra dimension.

I had tasted forbidden fruit, and I liked it!

By the time I got to my office, I was ready for sex. My pussy was already wet enough to take even the biggest cock. However, I wasn't due to be at the club until seven. I needed to put it out of my mind, and get to work. That was easier said than done. It was ten o'clock, before I was fully concentrating on what I needed to do to run the business.

When it got to five thirty, I called it a day. I would go to the club early, and chill with the girls.

As I approached the back entrance, I could see Bill. At almost seven feet tall, he was difficult to miss. With him was another man, who had his back to me, so I couldn't tell who he was. However, I knew that it must be a member of staff. Bill was very protective of the women who worked at the club. He wouldn't let a member of the general public loiter near the entrance.

When he noticed me, I saw his face light up. I think he has a soft spot for me.

"Hi Ruby. You're early."

The other man then turned around. It was Henry.

I gave both of them my best smile, before saying, "What are you two plotting?"

"I'm having some more work done at the club. I want Bill to supervise it."

"More Glory Holes?"

That made him wince. He liked to refer to them as VIP Private rooms. He could call them that, to make them sound posh, but there was no getting away from what they actually were.

"I'm having the upstairs private rooms refurbished."

"You mean the lap dancing rooms."

This time, I could tell that he was going to correct me, but after opening his mouth, he stopped. He had decided to let it go.

When I was inside, I told Star.

"About time. Have you been in them?"

I had, but only briefly. It was just before I started work at the club. Henry had given me a tour of the place. Sleazy, was the best word to describe them.

"He's brought in an interior designer. She has assured him, that when the work is completed, they would be very classy."

That gave Star a fit of the giggles. And when she had finished, I said, in my best posh voice, "Very classy," and that set her off again.

A few days ago, I had seen Henry talking to some workmen. I had meant to ask him about it, but I had never got round to it. Now I knew why they had been there.

As soon as it hit seven, I got my first client. It was Karl. On his previous visit, he had been a shy virgin. Now he was just shy. Last time, he had managed only a minute. Today it was at least five. I had enjoyed it, and if he had continued for longer, I might even have reached it.

When he had finished, he was eager to talk. He told me about his new girlfriend. They hadn't had sex yet, but he felt that they soon would. He had come here for practice. When they did, he didn't want to disappoint her.

When I was back in the common room, I looked for Star, but she wasn't there. We were now good friends, and I enjoyed talking to her while I was waiting for clients.

I was pleased for Karl. His new girlfriend was a couple of years older than him, and from what he had told me about her, she seemed a nice person. I just hoped that she was experienced. He was going to need a lot of guidance, before he would become an expert. Then I thought about Paul. He had taken to it like a duck to water. He had also been a virgin, but he had managed to give me an impressive climax. And I was now anxiously waiting for him to give me another one.

It was a long time before I was called again.

As soon as client number two entered the room, I knew that it wasn't Paul, even though I couldn't see his face clearly. It was now eight thirty, and he hadn't made an appearance. So where was my Son, and who was he with?

"I'm Leonard."

"Hi, I'm Ruby."

Then, when I realized who it really was, I nearly laughed.

He was wearing a wig and glasses. It was a disguise, but it hadn't worked. It was Henry. This must be his idea of a joke. He was suddenly going to take them off, and shout, "Surprise!"

But, when he started unzipping himself, I knew what he was really here for. It was so that he could fuck me. My first reaction was to tell him, in no uncertain terms, to leave. Then I thought about it. This could be fun. I had always known that he wanted me. However, if he had made advances towards me, it would have been awkward. It could have ruined our friendship. If I kept up the pretence of letting him think that I didn't know who he really was, he could get what he wanted, without any consequences. And, I was curious to find out what Henry was packing, and if he was any good with it.

"What do you think?"

It was a decent cock, about seven inches long. Definitely nothing to be ashamed of.

"Very impressive."

That was over the top, but I knew that it was what he wanted to hear.

Henry was married to wife number three. I have never met her, but Star has, and she told me that she was an impressive woman. She was a beauty, and well-educated. And she was at least twenty years younger than him. So him seeing me now, and in these circumstances, showed how much he wanted me. And I was now warming to it. If he was going to fuck me, then it should be done properly. He was probably expecting a quick in and out. Hoping to finish before his deception was discovered. But that's not how it was going to happen. First, there was going to be a lot of foreplay.

"Don't you want my big tits? I've been told that they are quite nice."

"Nice? They are fucking awesome."

I laughed, and then I said, "And how do you know that?"

I glanced at the monitor, he was looking uncomfortable, but he quickly regained his composure.

"Of course I have never seen them, I'm just going off what I have read about them."

He had seen them lots of times. But today, they were going to be naked for him. And what he had never seen before, were my large nipples. He was in for a treat.

When they were in front of him, he just stood there, with his mouth open. Then he shook his head in disbelief. He then spoke, in a low voice. It wasn't meant for me to hear, but I did.

"All those times staring at them, and now they are finally mine."

They were, but only while he was in the Glory Hole. He wasn't allowed to take them home!

When he did finally touch them, he was surprisingly gentle. I have always been proud of them, and grateful of the effect that they had on men. And Henry was also appreciative of them, giving them the respect that they deserved.

After ten minutes, he was still on my tits. But now he was rougher with them. Gentle sucking, had now become milking. And the tweaking of the other nipple, was now almost frantic. My pussy was begging to join in. If it didn't get any attention soon, then I would have to finger myself. I let him continue for a while longer, but then it got too much for me.

"You need to fuck me," and to make it clear to him how desperate I was, I added, "And you need to do it now."

As soon as he was at my opening, he was thrusting into me, and I was pushing back. We were both as eager as each other.

He had started slowly with my tits, but with my pussy, it was the complete opposite. It was fast and furious from the first stroke. And now, it was getting even faster.

Each time his balls slapped against me, he gave a loud grunt, and I responded with a deep moan, that was even louder. We had become wild rutting animals.

He got there first, but I wasn't far behind. As he flooded my pussy, my climax started. As it worked its way to a crescendo, I had to steady myself. If I wasn't careful, I would fall over. Somehow, I managed to stay on my feet, as waves of pleasure surged through my body.

When I had finished, I was breathless. Henry looked to be as exhausted as I was. I nearly laughed, when I saw the state of his wig. It was still on his head, but lopsided.

"Your tits are nice, but I like your cunt better."

Then he quickly said, "I mean your pussy."

I laughed. He could call it what he wanted, especially after he had just given it a good fucking.

"And I like your cock," then I quickly said, "I mean your penis."

He then laughed, and I joined in.

When I was back with the girls, I was itching to tell Star. And I almost did, but something made me hold back. I trusted her, but even so, it didn't seem wise to tell her about what had just happened.

My next client was my last one, and it wasn't one of my Sons. It was Jeff. I had seen him before, on my first day working at the club. Like the last time, we talked for a while before we started.

"Will you be offended if it's just a quick one?"

I said no, and I meant it. The session with Henry had taken it out of me. I was happy for it to be quick, so that I could leave and go home.

There was no attempt to make me come, and within five minutes he had reached it.

"Sorry, next time I will make it up to you. It's just that I am short of time."

Then he was gone. When I looked at the tip he had left me, I had to smile. It was way too generous, especially for the brief time he had spent with me. He must have felt guilty for not giving me a climax.

When I got home, Rich was still up.

"George is in bed, but Paul is still out. Do you know where he is?"

"No, but call him if you are worried."

He decided not to, and then we went to bed. Thankfully, Rich didn't want sex. I loved working at the club, but sometimes you can have too much of a good thing. And tonight was one of those occasions. If I didn't see another cock for a while, that would be fine by me.

The next day, as I drove to work, I thought about Henry. What would his reaction be, when he saw me again? It wasn't long before I found out, because he was outside his club. He didn't see me approaching, because he was looking up at the building.

"Hi Henry."

That made him jump, and I responded by laughing.

"Sorry, did I startle you?"

"You did," then he said, "I'm thinking of having it painted. What do you think?"

While I was looking at the building, he took the opportunity to look at my breasts. He thought that I couldn't see what he was doing, but of course I could. We women aren't stupid. We don't mind you peeking at them, we just wish that you would be a bit more subtle.

I took my time, letting him enjoy my body. He even glanced down at my skirt, and when he did, he briefly licked his lips. I knew that he was now thinking about my pussy, and the pleasure that it had given him when he was in the Glory Hole.

"Yes, it does need painting. And if I can make a suggestion, Charcoal Grey."

I then left him, so that he could think about what I had just said, and so that he could adjust his aroused cock, that was clearly bulging out.

I left work early. I even cancelled a meeting so that I could do that. When I got home, I caught both the boys skiving. They were supposed to be studying. When they saw me, they looked guilty. George then turned the television off, without me having to ask. And then they went to their rooms.

After having a coffee, I went upstairs to check on them. George was reading, and it was a textbook, so he was OK. I then went to see Paul. He was studying as well, but I wanted to know where he had been last night.

"Just out with some friends."

"I hope you weren't doing something that you shouldn't be doing."

"I was going to, but I changed my mind."

We both laughed at that, but I knew that he wasn't really joking. He had intended to go to the club, to see me, but for some reason, he had decided not to.

I was now back in the kitchen, sipping my second coffee. If he really had stopped going to the club, then it would be a good thing. Or would it? I had mixed feelings. He was my Son, so he shouldn't be having sex in Glory Holes. He should find himself a nice girlfriend, one that was his age. But if he did, then it would be her that was enjoying his big cock. I could accept that, but only if I was also enjoying it as well. Then I sighed, there was nothing I could do about it. I would just have to wait and see if he was going to return to the club.

When it got to Tuesday again, I had no expectation of it happening. John was a strong possibility though. And I was hoping that he would come to see me.

Tonight, it was Jim on the door. He was only six feet tall, but he had a mean expression, and it was enough to scare most clients when it was directed at them. And apparently, he was a Kung Fu black belt. He was well liked by the girls, and we knew that if we were in trouble, he would come to our rescue.

At seven fifteen, I was called. As I made my way to room three, I felt a tingling in my pussy. I was eager for sex. I needed a good fuck, and hopefully, that was what I was going to get.

He was wearing a wig, and he also had glasses on. However, this time it wasn't Henry. But I did know who it was. I would recognize that wig anywhere. It was Cecil, one of my accountants. He was good at his job, but he was sanctimonious. He gave the impression that he was better than everybody else. This was the last place I would have expected to see him.

"I would like to have sexual intercourse with you."

That was just like him. Everybody else would say sex, or fucking.

"Would you like to play with my tits first?"

"That will not be necessary, vaginal intercourse will be sufficient. There is no need for foreplay."

I wanted to laugh, but I didn't dare. He would not find it funny. I felt sorry for him. Did he realize how irritating he was? Probably not, and that was just as well.

When his cock was in the room, I gasped. I couldn't help it.

"I hope that it's of a sufficient size, so that you can get some pleasure from it."

He had to be joking. It was at least an inch bigger than John's, and it had the thickness of Paul's. It was the biggest cock I had ever seen.

Casually, I said, "It's definitely big enough."

Then I muttered under my breath, in a low voice, so that he couldn't hear me, "It's a fucking monster!"

Surprisingly, I managed to take it all, without too much trouble. My pussy was stretched, but not uncomfortably so.

"Is that enough, or would you like the rest?"

Inwardly I groaned. So it wasn't completely in. I didn't dare ask how much more there was. If I was to ask, it wouldn't surprise me if he was to take out a tape measure. I could then imagine him saying.

"Exactly two point three inches. Would you like that converting into centimetres?"

I had a feeling that I might regret what I was about to say, but I decided to risk it.

"I want it all. Don't stop until your balls are flat against me."

He then gave it to me, and it made my eyes water. I had just about managed to take it.

Then he started to fuck me, and I had to grit my teeth. This wasn't pleasure, it was an ordeal. However, as he continued, it got better. It was helped by the fact that he was one paced, like a metronome. There were no sudden movements, no wild thrusting. In fact, he had established a nice rhythm. And it was one that I was enjoying.

However, despite it now being good, because of his steady pace, it took me a while before I was ready to come.

"I'm nearly there."

Now that he knew that I was close, I had expected him to fuck me harder, so that he could make me climax. But he kept to the same constant speed. It was frustrating. It was as if he was working to a plan, and it was one that he wasn't prepared to deviate from.

Eventually I got there, and shortly after, he did as well. When I reached it, I was loud, and animated. But all I got from him was a single grunt, when his balls started to empty.

"I must complement you, that was most enjoyable. I hope that you got the same pleasure from it as I did."

With a straight face, I said, "Yes, my cliterous had a truly memorable orgasm."

Somehow, I managed to hold it in, until he had left the room. Then I laughed uncontrollably. I had enjoyed it, even though it lacked spontaneity. My climax had been a nice one, and I would be happy to see him again. But I just wished that he wasn't such a pompous prick!

After showering, I told Star about Cecil. Her jaw dropped, when I described his very impressive cock. Then, when I told her what he was like, and what he said, and how he said it, she howled with laughter. When I had finished, she kept making me repeat my final words to him.

"Yes, my cliterous had a truly memorable orgasm."

Eventually, I had to say no. Yes it was funny, but now it was getting on my nerves.

Client number two was a no show. I waited ten minutes before returning to the common room. I was then told that he had changed his mind, and after getting a refund, he had quickly left the club.