Glory Hole - Amelia's Perfect Job Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ten minutes later, I was back in room four. This time, there was no delay. I had only just got into the room, when the door on the other side opened. When I saw him, my first reaction was to press the panic button. That would teach him a lesson that he would never forget, because it would be Bill that was going to be rushing in. Then, as my fingers were almost on it, I came to my senses. I was such an idiot.

My client was Rich, and I don't just mean in the monetary sense. He was my Husband!

My anger at seeing him here, was stupid, and I now realized that. If coming here was wrong, then working here was even worse. I had lots of faults, but being a hypocrite wasn't one of them.

"Hi, I'm William."

So he was using one of his middle names. That's what a lot of the clients do, though surprisingly, quite a few stick with their real name.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Ruby. And what can I do for you?"

He was obviously nervous, and he cleared his throat before speaking.

"Just normal sex."

There wasn't such a thing as that, and working here had proved it. And the variety, was what made it exciting.

As I opened the top panels, I was very careful. If anybody was going to recognize me, after just a fleeting glance at my body, or my face, then it was going to be Rich. Luckily, I didn't have any distinguishing marks on my breasts. However, I did have a large birthmark, but it was near my navel, so it was hidden.

When he started playing with my breasts, he was doing what most of the clients do. His mouth on one nipple, and his fingers on the other. But it felt special, because it was him. The man that I loved. Working at the club, and sleeping with lots of other men, hadn't changed that.

It wasn't long before I was highly excited. And ready for the next stage.

"Would you like to fuck my tight wet pussy?"

That was greeted with silence. He must be having second thoughts. But I didn't want it to end like this, for me to be left hanging.

"Please. My pussy needs to be fucked."

I heard him clear his throat again, and then he said, "OK."

I quickly closed the top panels. His cock was now through the bottom hole, but it needed some attention. It was hard, but I have seen it harder. When I took it into my mouth, he gasped. It didn't take me long to get it to its best.

As soon as he was in me, he hit top speed. He wanted to get it over and done with, so that he could go back home to his Wife. And then he would try and deal with the guilt that he was feeling, because he had fucked somebody else. But his Wife wasn't at home. She was on the other side of the wall, and she wanted what he was now striving for, a good climax.

"Slow down. There's no rush."

He muttered, "Sorry," and then he did what I had asked.

It was better now, and my juices were flowing. My climax was building, and it had all the signs of it being a big one. It then got even better, when I felt a finger on my clit.

Rich was now doing his best to make me come. I was getting long hard strokes, while at the same time, my clit was being rubbed at lightning speed.

When his cock stopped, so that he could climax, his finger stopped moving as well. That wasn't good for me, because I wasn't there yet, but I was agonisingly close. I managed to get there, by bucking my hips twice. As my orgasm surged through my body, I felt a strange contentment. And for some reason, I felt as close to Rich as I had ever been, even though this time, we were separated by a wall.

Before leaving, he left a tip. I waited for the door to close, before collecting it. When I saw how little it was, I muttered under my breath, "Penny Pincher," and then I laughed.

When I was back with the girls, I looked for Star. I couldn't see her, then Lucy told me that she had left. I didn't blame her. In the time that I had seen two clients, she had seen four. There was only half an hour left, so I decided that I would leave as well. Even without Star and myself, there were five other girls still working. And if the client was desperate for an older woman, they could have Anne, who was the same age as me.

I was almost at the door, when my name was called.

To the amusement of everybody, I loudly shouted out, "Fuck," and then I headed towards the Glory Hole.

As I waited for the client to arrive, I tried to guess who it would be. It was a game that I sometimes played, but I don't know why I bother, because I was always wrong.

It was going to be a new client, and he would have a teeny-weeny cock. And he would come within seconds of entering me. If for once I was correct, I wouldn't mind. I was eager to go home.

When they entered the room, I laughed. I didn't want to, but I just couldn't help it.

"What are you laughing at?"

"Nothing, just ignore me."

He then started to take his trousers off.

It was certainly an unusual day, and that was why I had laughed. It had started with Cecil, a colleague, and then it had been my Husband, and finally, it was going to end with my Son.

"Hi, it's Ringo again. Can I call you Mummy?"

That was another surprise. Last time, he hadn't asked that. He had told me that he liked older women, but there was no indication that he had any inappropriate feelings towards me, his Mother. Then I got my answer.

"My Brother told me that he likes to pretend that you are his Mother. I thought I would try it."

"And would you really like to fuck your own Mother?"

"Hell yes! She is hot stuff, with tits that are almost as big as yours. And I just know that she has a nice juicy cunt."

I now wished that I hadn't asked. He seemed even more eager to actually do it, than John was.

"But it's never going to happen. She is too much of a lady. Now if she was more like Simon's Mother, then it might happen."

I was pleased that he held me in such high regard, but would he still think that I was a lady, if he ever discovered that he had actually fucked me? And his comment about Alice, Simon's Mother, was harsh. Simon was his best friend. I have met his Mother a few times. She is nice, and I like her. Her boyfriends are always very young, the last one being only twenty one. However, preferring men of that age, didn't necessarily mean that she was willing to have sex with her Son.

When I had entered the room, I had been hoping that it was going to be quick. But now, because it was Paul, I was happy for it to last as long as possible.

He was now feasting on my large breasts.

"Do you like Mummy's tits?"

I got a mumbled, "Yes," then he continued sucking. Did all men have a thing about their Mother? I should ask Rich. It would make for an interesting conversation.

"Tell me truthfully, have you ever wanted to pull your Mother's panties down, and then get her to bend over, so that you could fuck her cunt?"

"Can I come on your tits?"

That brought me out of my daydream.

"Yes, but only if you promise to fuck me afterwards."

That got a confident, "OK," from him. He was eighteen, twice in quick succession, wasn't a problem for him.

To do it, he had to stand on one of the chairs that were in the room. They were wide, and sturdy, and they were there for this sort of thing. If you had the willingness, and the determination to be creative, then despite being in different rooms, sex could be done in lots of ways.

He started by just rubbing his cock against my tits, but I had a better idea.

"Put it between my breasts, and then squeeze them together."

He was now tit fucking me. But it was only with shallow strokes, because that was all that was possible with my tits tight in the two holes.

"It will be better if we use the bottom hole. Put your cock through it."

When he did, I placed his cock between my big tits, and then I pushed them together.

After his first stroke, he loudly declared, "It's like fucking a cunt!"

It might be for him, but it wasn't for me. He was getting all the pleasure, and I was getting nothing. I was eager for him to climax, so that his cock could be where it really belonged. In my pussy.

It took him longer than I had expected, and when he finally reached it, my neck and face were splattered with his semen. As I cleaned myself up, I kept an eye on his cock. It was showing no signs of wilting.

"It's time for you to fuck me. And I don't want you to stop until you have made me come."

"No."

I didn't understand. He was certainly able to manage a second round, but why wasn't he willing?

"I want to lick your cunt first."

I sighed, and then I said, "Can't we just fuck?"

"I've never done it before."

I suppose I could wait for a little while longer.

"Alright, but you need to be quick. Mummy's pussy is desperate for a big cock."

I was now in position. I was on my back, with my legs high up against the wall.

When he had first touched my tits, his hands had been all over them. It was the same with his tongue on my pussy. It kept darting about.

"Concentrate on my clit," then to make sure that he knew what that was, I added, "It's that little lump at the top."

"You mean this?"

I gasped. He had found it.

For a first time, he was quite good. When he drifted from its sweet spot, I guided him back.

"The secret is to get a nice rhythm going. And while you are doing it, you can also finger me. Put two in."

When he did, up to the knuckles, it made me gasp.

I let him continue for as long as possible. But now I was getting dangerously close.

"We need to stop."

He did, straight away, and then his cock was at my slit. I groaned when he pushed it into me. He kept on going until he was fully in. My pussy was stretched, but not as much as it had been by Cecil's extremely large member.

Then he started moving it. Long deep strokes. I was in heaven.

"Do you like fucking Mummy's pussy?"

"Yes, I love Mummy's cunt."

As I had hoped, the talking had spurred him on. This was now a frantic fuck. A race to see who could climax first.

I was the winner, and it was a big one. It made my toes curl, then it worked its way up. Engulfing my whole body. It was only as it was fading, that I realized that Paul was still going. And he hadn't lost any pace.

"You need to hurry up. I can't take much more of this."

He grunted something, but I didn't catch what it was. Then, to my surprise, I got that familiar feeling in my pussy. I was about to come again. I was now thankful that he hadn't stopped.

Then, with perfect timing, we climaxed together. Often, when I reach it, I feel as if I am going to pass out. This time I did.

Somebody was talking to me, from a long way away. It got louder. I opened my eyes, but my vision was blurred.

"Are you OK?"

Weakly, I said, "Yes, don't worry about me."

"That's good, but how do you know my name?"

I was confused.

"You told me. You said you were called Ringo."

"I mean my real name, Paul."

"I don't understand"

"You shouted out Paul."

I had no recollection of doing that. It must have been at the height of my climax. But how was I going to talk my way out of this? Then I remembered something.

"Your Brother told me."

"Well he shouldn't have."

"It's no big deal. Your secret is safe with me."

It was very late when I got home, but Rich was still up.

As soon as I was inside the house, he informed me that Paul wasn't back yet.

"He'll be OK. I'll have a word with him in the morning. Now let's go to bed."

It wouldn't take me long before I was asleep, because I was exhausted. Was I getting too old for this? I was forty five, and I had been fucked three times within a few hours. Two of those had been by very large cocks. And how many times had I climaxed? I couldn't remember.

As I walked up the stairs, I decided that I would quit my job. I would no longer work at the club. But by the time I was in my bedroom, I had already changed my mind.

Deep down, I knew that I would never stop, because I had the perfect job!

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.