Glory Hole - Amelia's Perfect Job Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do."

"But today you are hungry for cock."

That got a quick yes from me. I just hoped that he now wasn't going to tease me, to make me beg.

"OK, but I want some foreplay."

He was now enjoying my tits. It was good for me as well. However, this was just the starter, and all I really wanted, was the main.

I let him have five minutes.

"It's now time for you to fuck Mummy's pussy."

I didn't wait for him to reply, instead, I just stepped back.

As soon as I had done it, I knew that it was a mistake. I quickly moved closer, and then I closed the panels. If he had bent his head, and looked in, he would have seen my face. That would have been a disaster.

I was now waiting for his cock to appear, but he was taking his time, I needed to hurry him up.

"Put your cock through the hole."

I sighed. He had decided to tease me. Then, when I looked at the monitor, I got a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. He was just standing there, motionless, and the shocked expression on his face, said it all.

He must have seen my face.

What should I say? I didn't know. I was clever, and resourceful, but this was beyond me.

Then he started taking his trousers off. So had he recognized me? Perhaps he had been worried about something else. No, I was sure that he now knew who I really was.

As soon as his cock was at my opening, he was pushing into me. Then, when it was fully in, he started fucking me.

"Mummy likes that."

"That's because Mummy is a whore."

I didn't mind him saying it, because I was.

He was now fucking me harder, and also rubbing my swollen clit.

Him knowing, was a problem for later on. For now, all I was concerned about, was climaxing. And, from the way that he was fucking me, my Son was striving for the same thing.

It was now frantic, and I was almost there. Every stroke was long and hard. When he went deep into me, with his balls against my bottom, I moaned loudly, and he grunted.

"Pour it into my cunt."

"Yes Mummy."

Then he did, and it made me come as well.

It was perfect, just what I needed. It started in my pussy, but then it radiated outwards. It even made my fingers and toes tingle.

But as I started to come down from my high, pleasure was replaced by worry. John knowing, was a tricky situation, and I didn't know what to do about it.

As I watched him dress, I was trying to work out what to say, but I was struggling. Then he spoke.

"Don't you think, that in some situations, it's better not to say anything?"

He had taken the initiative, and I liked what he was saying. And I could add to it.

"Yes, and you can also pretend that it never happened."

That was the end of it. We had reached an understanding. And, because we were pretending, that he hadn't discovered that I was really his Mother, he could continue fucking me in the Glory Hole.

His parting words, told me how he had known who I was.

"I like your birthmark."

It was low down, near my stomach, and it was distinctive. He had seen it lots of times before, when I was wearing my bikini, or swimming costume.

When I told Star, she didn't think it was anything to worry about.

"But what if he tells somebody?"

"Now why would he do that? If he keeps quiet, he can carry on fucking you. He would have to be stupid, to risk spoiling it, by speaking about it."

What she had said, made sense, but I wasn't convinced.

For the rest of the week, I managed to put it to the back of my mind. But on Saturday morning, it was all I could think about, because John was coming for lunch.

When he arrived, I got my usual hug. But it was brief, and he didn't hold me close. He was obviously finding this as difficult as I was.

By the time we were eating, it was a lot better. Both of us were more relaxed.

After finishing his second helping, John patted his stomach, and then he declared, "That was delicious."

I had to agree with him. Rich had made an excellent meal.

When he was leaving, Rich was upstairs, so John shouted goodbye to him. I then got a hug. This time, he held me tight. Tight enough to take my breath away, and to make my pussy respond. He then kissed me. It was gentle, and just on the cheek, but to me, it was as exciting as if he had put his tongue into my mouth.

Without thinking, I kissed him back, but on his lips.

We were lucky, because before coming downstairs, Rich shouted out, "Is John still here?"

That brought us to our senses, and it gave us time to separate.

In the brief time we had embraced, John, while kissing me passionately, had managed to get his hand inside my panties, and his fingers on my clit. Another minute, and he would have made me come.

When Rich joined us, there was nothing to see. It was completely innocent. Just a Mother and Son talking.

After John had gone, he made coffee for both of us. Then we sat together at the kitchen table.

"It was nice having John here. He should come more often."

It was, and the best part was when he had his hand inside my panties. Just thinking about it, was making me wet again.

"So what do you think? Should we have him round next weekend?"

"What I think is," then I held his hand, as I said, "That you should take me to bed."

He must have been in the mood, because he didn't say anything. He just got up from the chair.

Still holding hands, we hurried up the stairs. We were like two teenagers, alone for the first time, and eager for sex.

Rich was willing, but his cock wasn't. This was happening more often, and it was something we were going to have to live with. But not today. Desperate times, call for desperate measures.

"Mummy needs your cock."

He was now staring at me, wide-eyed, and then he grinned. When I looked at his cock, it was no longer limp. Problem solved.

Now that he was hard, he was determined to make the most of it.

He had taken his time entering me, and he was now fucking me at a steady pace. After a long slow build up, it will end with us both having a nice climax.

But I wanted more than just nice!

"Mummy likes your big cock."

That got me harder strokes.

"John, when your Father fucks me, I always think of you. Does that excite you?"

"Yes Mummy."

And that had got me what I wanted. He had become John!

The pace was now frantic. For a younger man, it would have been impressive, but for Rich, who was fifty eight, it was herculean.

He only managed another minute, but it was enough for him to make me come. It was a long climax, that sent waves of pleasure through my body. When it ended, I was completely relaxed.

As we lay together, basking in the afterglow of good sex, I heard him snoring. He had fallen asleep. That didn't surprise me. After fucking me hard, for all that time, he must be exhausted. Shortly after, I was asleep as well.

When I woke, Rich was already up. He was sitting at the kitchen table, reading the sports section of the newspaper. I got a brief acknowledgement from him, and then he got back to his paper.

I had to smile. In the morning, after our first Mother and Son role play, it had felt wrong. But now, I could tell that he, like me, wasn't feeling guilty.

On Tuesday, I told Star how I had managed to get Rich hard. She was impressed.

"That's wicked. Next time, get him to be Paul."

While she was away with her next client, I thought about what she had said. Rich had been good as John, but he might even be better as Paul.

At eight o'clock, I got my first client.

"I'm Cecil. I do hope that you remember me."

How could I ever forget him? He wasn't the world's most boring man, but he was a contender!

"Yes," then, under my breath, I muttered, "And I remember your cock."

This was going to be good. He had a cock that wasn't just big, it was obscene.

"And what would you like to do today?"

He then told me, in such detail, that I wished I hadn't asked. By the time he had finished, I was wondering if it was worth it. Then, when I thought of his cock, and what it was going to do to my pussy, I knew that it was.

Last time, he hadn't wanted my tits, but now he did.

"I have been informed that your breasts are nice. I would like to see if that is true."

He had made it sound as if he was just going to inspect them, and then give me his opinion. But that wasn't what happened.

As soon as he saw them, I heard him say, "Magnificent," then he was on them. And with a passion that surprised me.

He was now greedily sucking on my nipple, and tweaking the other one. When he switched, and it was often, he did it seamlessly.

When he eventually stopped, I was relieved, because my nipples were starting to get sore.

"I'm such an idiot."

I already knew that, but why was he saying it now?

"Why did I not play with them before? And those nipples, they are."

When I saw him shake his head, because he was unable to find the words that would do them justice, I had to smile.

My colleague Cecil, who could talk the hind legs off a donkey, was lost for words!

What he had done to my tits, had warmed me up nicely. And my pussy was now ready for his cock.

But when I saw it, I gasped. It was bigger than I had remembered it. Last time, had I really managed to take all of it into my pussy? I thought that I had, but now I wasn't so sure.

"I will proceed with caution. My cock is above average in length."

He had to be joking. It was well above average. It was enormous.

As it entered me, I could feel my pussy stretching. When it was fully in, I was breathing heavily.

"When you are ready, I will continue."

That made me smile. Yesterday, I had a meeting with him in my office. It started with him handing me a document. Then he had said those exact words. That time, he was going to explain the document to me, but this time, he was going to fuck me.

He started slowly, and I was grateful. But then he suddenly upped the pace.

His balls were now continuously slapping against my bottom, and his big cock was doing its best to rearrange my internal organs. It had been uncomfortable at first, even painful, but now, it was possibly my best fuck ever.

When, without any warning, he moved up a gear, it almost made me come.

"Fuck, that was good."

He didn't reply. He just kept on ploughing into me.

Seconds later I reached it, and shortly afterwards, he did as well.

Mine was wild, and loud. I know that it's a cliche, but my eyes did really roll to the back of my head, and I did really see stars. But how was it for Cecil? I didn't know, because my climax had consumed me. And, if I was being brutally honest, I wasn't interested in finding out.

But, without me asking, he told me.

"I must say, without any fear of being contradicted, that was the best orgasm that I have ever had."

It must have been, because he left me a tip, and Cecil was notoriously mean with his money. However, when I saw how much it was, I laughed. It was just enough for a coffee, but only if I had a single shot!

When I got back to the common room, I took a long hot shower. As the water cascaded over my body, I thought about what my Mother used to say to me, when I was a child, and I was overindulging.

"You can have too much of a good thing."

When I was young, I used to believe her. But now, thinking about Cecil's special cock, and the pleasure that it had given me, I didn't.

It was definitely something that I would never get enough of.

When I saw my next client, I knew that my luck was in. It was Del, and he was here for another blow job. It would give my pussy a bit more time to recover, after Cecil had fucked it to within an inch of its life.

"This time I want your cunt."

I groaned loudly, and he probably heard me. But he didn't say anything. If I wasn't careful, he was going to complain. I needed to get my act together.

In a cheerful voice, I said, "Good, because my cunt wants your cock."

He had come quickly, when I had given him a blow job. But the fucking was taking longer, much longer. When he did eventually climax, I breathed a huge sigh of relief, and this time, I didn't care if he heard me.

My third client was a tit man. After half an hour of worshipping them, he put his cock inside me. Then, because my large breasts had overexcited him, he only managed three strokes before he reached it.

He was very apologetic, but I told him that it wasn't a problem. And it wasn't, because any more than that, and I wouldn't have been able to walk out of the Glory Hole!

As I drove home, I was hoping that Rich would be asleep. More sex, was the last thing that I wanted. A stiff drink, yes. But a stiff cock, no.

My luck was in, he was tucked up in bed, fast asleep. After quickly drinking a large whisky, I got into bed with him, making sure not to wake him up.

At breakfast, Paul surprised us.

"John and Lizzy are back together again."

When I looked at Rich, I could tell that it was news to him as well.

"He told me a few days ago," then, because he could see that I was annoyed, he added, "Sorry, I was supposed to tell you, but I forgot."

And that wasn't the only thing that he forgot to tell us.

On Saturday, the weather was glorious, so I decided to top up my tan. Rich was playing golf, and the boys were out with their friends, so I was alone in the garden.

I had just got comfortable, when I heard the doorbell. When I opened the door, I was surprised to see John.

"It's nice to see you, but you should have let us know you were coming. We might have been out."

"I did. I told Paul."

"It would have been nice if he had told us. I am the only one at home."

I then got my customary hug. And when he moved his head closer, I thought it was so that he could kiss me on the cheek, but it was so that he could whisper in my ear.

"Do we have time?"

I didn't know. It would be madness to do anything here, we should save it for the club, where we would be safe. But when I felt his cock pressing against me, my pussy took control.

"Yes, but we need to be quick."

He didn't give me time to change my mind. As soon as I had said it, his hands were on me. But we needed to go to a bedroom.

"Not here."

"Yes here."

I now knew that we were going to be caught. Going upstairs, would give us some protection, staying in the kitchen, would leave us exposed. I was about to insist, but when he started rubbing my pussy through my bikini bottom, I gave in.

I was now his, to do with me, whatever he wanted to do. So if he wanted to fuck me in the kitchen, then so be it.

He now had my nipple in his mouth, and his hands were lowering my bikini bottoms. As soon as they were down to my ankles, I stepped out of them.

If anybody was to see us now, they would be in no doubt about what we were doing. I was completely naked, with erect nipples, and John was getting his cock out.

I thought we would do it on the floor, but he had a better idea.

"Stand at the edge of the table, then bend over. Make sure to stick your bottom up."

That irritated me. The position wasn't new to me, so I didn't need any instructions.

"I do know what to do. I have done it here before."

"With a cock as big as mine?"

No, it had been Rich.

When I shook my head, he smiled. And that, for some reason, irritated me even more. But when he started to push his big cock into my wet pussy, it was all forgotten.

He was now fucking me with such force, that it was making the table wobble. This was wild sex, heightened by the real possibility that we would be caught.

After a couple of minutes, I didn't care if anybody walked in on us. All I cared about, was my fast approaching climax.

It was now almost there, and I was struggling to breathe. Every stroke was a deep one, and every one was making me gasp.

"I hope Mummy's cunt is going to come, because I'm nearly there."

With difficulty, I managed to say yes. John's response was to plough into me even harder. And that did it for me. It was a good job that the table was there, because when my orgasm surged through my body, I had to hold onto it.

When it was over, I quickly came to my senses.

"I'm going to get dressed."

Then, completely naked, with my bikini in my hands, I ran up the stairs.

John stayed for another half hour, and he talked about Lizzy.

"I managed to persuade her to give me a second chance."

"That's good, but you need to be careful."

"Yes, no calling her Mummy."

He then laughed, but I didn't join in. I just smiled. He would try not to, but sooner or later, he would unintentionally call her Mummy again. And that would be the end of their relationship.

When Rich got back, I was in the garden.

"How was the golf?"

"I lost," and then he gave a deep sigh, before adding, "Again."

He then went into the house, to make himself a drink. Poor Rich, he never wins.

On Thursday, Star came round again, but this time she was wearing jeans and a baggy T-shirt. However, her clothes couldn't hide her beautiful face and ample curves. When Paul saw her, his eyes nearly popped out of his head. The expression on his face was easy to read, 'I would like to fuck her'. It took all my self-control, to stop myself from laughing, because he had already done that, and more than once!

It was a pleasant evening, that we all enjoyed. Especially Paul, because Star flirted with him, at times, outrageously so.

As soon as she had left, Paul declared, to no one in particular, "I'm in love."

The next day, I had an unexpected visitor. It was Cecil's wife. She didn't stay long, but it was enough to make me feel very uncomfortable. Apparently, Cecil had been talking in his sleep, and mentioning somebody called Ruby. And his wife was not happy about that.

"He spends all his time at home or here. So she must work for you."

When I told her that we didn't have a Ruby, she believed me. Afterwards, I felt awful. She was a nice woman, but there was no way that I could tell her the truth.

"It's me. I work part time in a Glory Hole, and Ruby is my working name. Cecil comes to see me so that he can fuck me with his enormous cock. And I love it."

Before I knew it, it was Tuesday again. I only worked one day a week at the club, but it dominated my life.

Star was working, but as soon as she was free, she came over to me.

"I've thought of a way of making it more exciting."

I had to laugh, but I could see from the expression on her face, that she didn't know why I had found that funny.

"We work in a Glory Hole, having sex with strangers. We do everything that you can think of with them. And we get our share of big cocks. Is that not exciting enough for you?"

"No."

This time, when I laughed, she joined in.

She then started explaining it to me, and when she had finished, she asked, "So should we do it?"

It was risky, we would be in trouble if we got caught. But it would also be highly erotic, so it was an easy decision to make.

"Yes."

Now that I had agreed to it, we were both eager to do it. However, it was the following week, before we got the opportunity.

When my name was called, I whooped with joy, and Star punched the air. The other girls thought we had gone mad.

The announcement had said room six, but it was quickly corrected to be room four. Saying six, which didn't exist, was code, to tell us that the client was Paul.

The plan that we had hatched last week, was that when it was Paul, We would both go into the Glory Hole.

My Son was in for a treat!

"Hello Mummy, it's Ringo."

"My big tits, and juicy pussy, are ready for you."

And Star's were as well.

I knew that when he saw our tits, he would do a double take. And that's what happened. He was now seeing breasts that didn't match.

"What's going on?"

"Star is with me."

The look on his face was a picture. It made both of us giggle.

I don't know what he was doing to Star's nipple, but his mouth on mine, was driving me crazy. Then he switched over, and I got his fingers. It was almost as good as his mouth.