Glory Hole - Amelia's Perfect Job Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My tits were having a good time, and I was happy to continue for longer. However, Star's pussy wanted some attention.

"I need to be fingered."

While she got into position, I closed the panels. When I looked down, I had to smile. Paul had put two hands through the hole. He was going to finger both of us at the same time.

It didn't take him long, to get both of us excited. I was moaning, and Star was as well, but louder. The two fingers that he had inside me, felt wonderful, but it was his thumb on my clit, that was making it special.

As before, it was Star that was the first to ask for more.

"It's time for you to put your big cock into my pussy."

He was now inside her, and there was nothing for me to do, except wait for my turn. I should have brought something to read.

"If you want, you can play with my tits."

That should have surprised me, but it didn't, because I knew that Star was up for anything. But was I? It would be a first for me. I decided to try it.

She was now being fucked hard, while I was greedily sucking on her nipple. I had found out that I liked it, and I was now making up for lost time.

I thought that I was noisy, but Star was even louder. And when she eventually reached it, she nearly deafened me.

It was now my turn, but first, I needed to get his cock back to its best. He had shot his load into Star's pussy, so it was a bit limp.

His cock was now in my mouth. It was sticky, a mixture of his semen, and Star's juice. It was delicious!

It didn't take me long to get it ready, and as soon as it was, I was asking Paul to fuck me. When his big cock was in me, I purred. Then, when he started fucking me, I moaned.

I had sucked Star's tits, and she was now doing the same to me. And she was good at it, perhaps even as good as Paul had been.

With the attention that my pussy and tits were getting, it was never going to last long. And it didn't. If it was more than five minutes, I would be surprised.

Paul's cock had been doing a good job, but it was the rubbing of my clit, with his fingers, that had made me come.

It was only after I had come down from my intense high, that I realized, that it had been Star's fingers on my clit, and not Paul's. I knew that, because her hand was still between my legs.

That was another first for me.

When we got back to the common room, it was all we talked about. We were definitely going to do it again, but next time, it would be with John.

When I got home, Rich wanted sex, surprisingly, even after working at the club, I did as well.

It started off OK, but then his cock suddenly wilted. It was frustrating. Both of us were worked up, and we would now not get the fuck that we had been looking forward to.

"We could do some role play. What do you think?"

I liked the sound of that, because I knew what role play he was thinking of. But I was surprised that he was the one to start it, before, it had always been me that had done that.

"Yes, that would work."

Then I remembered what Star had suggested.

"But this time, I want you to be Paul!"

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.