All Comments on 'Glory Hole Ch. 01'

by incesting

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
muskyboymuskyboyalmost 4 years ago

Who is Peter? What happened to him and Ernst? Wrong category.....?

mark73107mark73107almost 4 years ago

I'm curious as to what this has to do with incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What A Story !

I completed the 5 part story and have come back to the first 1 to comment.

Mind blowing build-up. Super Sexy Simmering Sizzling Surprising great Story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hot hot hot. Had me and my girl friend creaming for 30mins, with the girl on girl session. The mother and son session had us fucking like there was no tomorrow. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

Great beginning. Enjoyed the sensual mother/son leisurely lovefest. Thoroughly enjoyed Sarah's sensual domination of Helene. Hope the rest of the series is as erotic and romantic as this one. Gave a 5 star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Its probably my first comment on any story at any forum... There are only a few articles on this website which gets an undivided attention. Completed all parts in a single day. Even stopped the car twice to keep reading. Masturbated while driving... Where can i get an archives of such breathtaking stories...

SnoopygirlSnoopygirlover 2 years ago

Beautiful. Can’t wait to read ore well done x

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"have been married for 22 years. They fell in love while in college and married soon after Helene got pregnant. They were blessed with a healthy and beautiful son, Peter, who turned 20"

Wouldn't this make Peter at least 21? Parents married for 22 years and they were married after she was pregnant?

josenussbaumjosenussbaumover 1 year ago

Nice story, but both women are clearly cheating their husbands. I really HATE cheating.

I'll keep on reading but wont give ratings anymore.

AlwaysAndForever82AlwaysAndForever82about 2 months ago

So I'm a little confused. ernst and his wife go on the cruise together because they click with the mom/son couple, but Ernst is magically removed from the story for the rest of the cruise. it doesn't make any sense. also, what does any of this have to do with a glory hole?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userincesting@incesting
The stories I have written and their brief…… It Started With A Slip Of The Hand. I’ve written a spin-off of the magical story that one of my favourite authors from Lit- ‘alwayswantedto’ had written a long while back. (Unfortunately the porn police of Literotica isn’t allowin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES