Glory Hole Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Monday morning I had given up thinking about it, whatever it was I was going to find out soon. When I got into work there was a note on my desk from my boss.

'Simon, please come to my office'.

I looked at my watch, did I have time for a coffee? No, I had arrived late for work so I needed to go and see her now. When I entered her office, her face was stern. I was in trouble.

"This bad timekeeping has to stop."

I was about to apologise, but then she smiled. It was her idea of a joke.

"George has seen the work that you did for me last week. He was very impressed."

Back at my desk I was buzzing. Victoria was a good boss, easy to work for, but George could be difficult. He very rarely praised anybody.

"Do you know what I did last night?"

It was Jim, I hadn't seen him approaching my desk. This was the first time we had talked since I had seen him at The Tavern last week. Had he been back again since then?

"No Jim, tell me."

"I was reading up about dinosaurs."

I inwardly groaned, but I didn't let it show on my face. For some reason he had recently taken an interest in dinosaurs, and he was now keen to share his knowledge to whoever would listen.

"The first dinosaur was Nyasasaurus parringtoni."

"Do you like Mary?"

There was now a look of horror on his face, and I could tell he was desperately trying to think of what to say. I had done it to shut him up, but I was now feeling guilty, so I put him out of his misery.

"My cousin Jenifer has just had a baby girl, and they can't decide on the name. I was going to suggest Mary. What do you think?"

It took him a few seconds to compose himself, then he said, "It's the anglicized form of Maria, which is derived from the Hebrew Miryām. It's a nice name."

I just nodded, and Jim left. I had enjoyed doing it, to see him squirm, but I wouldn't be able to do anything like that again. Jim might be irritating, but he was also very clever. If I mentioned Mary again he would know what I was really referring to, and then he would quickly come to the conclusion that the only way I would know that he has being seeing her, was because I also visited The Tavern.

After work I made my way there, hoping Jim wasn't doing the same thing. I was now going a couple of times a week, so it was only a matter of time before we would see each other at The Tavern, but I wasn't eager for it to happen.

"Angela."

That's all Jim said, then he got me a beer. I thanked him, then I decided to try her.

"I am Angela, who the fuck are you?"

That made me smile. I was still smiling when I shouted, "Simon."

"Have I seen you before?"

"No."

"I thought not. Simon is a posh name, I would have remembered it."

I wasn't sure if she had just insulted me, but I let it slide.

"And what perverted sex act would you like to perform on me?"

"You choose."

"Good answer," then she laughed. She was loud, but not in the same league as Rose.

The panels then opened, and two large tis were pushed into the room. They were a nice size, but what got my attention were the nipples. They were thick and swollen, begging to be sucked.

"Do you like breast milk?"

"What?"

Then she said it again, but this time slowly as if I was an idiot.

"I don't know."

"Well now's your chance to find out."

The first suck was tentative, just enough to get a taste.

"It's sweeter than cow's milk."

"Yes, and it comes in much nicer containers," then she laughed, before adding, "But do you like it?"

I didn't answer her, instead I put my mouth back onto her nipple. For the next ten minutes I sucked long and hard, only stopping so that I could switch over to the other one.

"I think that's enough, you need to leave some for the baby."

As soon as my mouth was off her, she closed the panels.

"I want to see your cock?"

When I pushed it through the hole, she gasped.

"I don't fuck, I save that for my partner," then she paused before adding, "But I am going to make an exception for you. But don't tell him," then she laughed.

I just smiled. I was never going to meet him, so it wasn't a problem.

When I felt her hand grasp my cock, I thought it was so that she could position it to her opening, but then she started moving her hand slowly up and down it.

"It's a big fucker. Perhaps too big for me."

So I wasn't going to get to fuck her after all. Then she removed her hand. A few seconds later I felt something against the head of my cock, and I smiled. Despite her apprehension, she was going to do it. The first half went in OK, but she struggled with the rest. However, she eventually managed it all. She now had ten inches of thick meat inside her, probably more than she had ever had before.

"This isn't going to take long. My pussy is full to the top, and my clit is already tingling."

I started slowly, so that she could get used to it. Then, after a couple of minutes, I gave her full strokes. Each time I went in deep she shouted, "Fuck." When I speeded up, she got louder. A minute later she gave an almighty groan, that sounded more like pain than pleasure, then I felt her body go stiff. She was climaxing, but I still needed more time. A few strokes later I joined her. It was a nice one, and as my balls emptied, I felt the day's tension fade away.

When I got back to the bar Rick was serving another customer. He glanced over at me, and I could tell he was eager to see what I thought about Angela. As soon as he was free he joined me.

"What did you think?"

"She was very good. It was a first for me."

"I tried her out last week, and I didn't stop until she was dry," then he laughed.

If my Mother and Sister were hatching some master plan, then I expected something to happen by Tuesday at the latest. It was now Wednesday, and I was at work, and still nothing had happened. Had they abandoned the idea? I didn't know.

When I finished work I decided to still go to The Tavern, despite my Mother asking me not to. I wasn't sure what I was going to say to her, I might just say I had forgotten what she had said. It was a lame excuse, but I didn't have a better one.

As I walked down the steps to The Tavern, I wondered why the lights weren't on. Then it hit me, it must be closed. However, just to be sure, I tried the door. It was locked. I then noticed a small piece of paper taped to it.

'Closed until further notice.'

I stood there for five minutes, I was stunned. Then, when I started to leave, the heavens opened and I got soaked. When I got home I was like a drowned rat. Mother was sympathetic, but Chloe just thought it was funny.

"How come you aren't out with your friends?"

Mother seemed surprised at the question, and she glanced over at my Sister before replying, "Our favourite bar is having some work done, so we decided to leave it for this week."

That gave me hope, it sounded as if the closure was temporary.

"Will it be open again next week?"

"I think so."

Chloe nodded in agreement.

That night in bed I thought about The Tavern. I decided that I would try again Monday. If it was still closed, then I would do the same again on Wednesday.

When Monday came I tried not to get too excited. As I worked, I kept telling myself that it would still be closed. When it was time to leave I stayed another half hour chatting to Jim. His latest subject was diamonds, and I learnt some interesting facts about them. We even shared a couple of jokes. I had now seen a different side to Jim, perhaps poking his cock into Mary through the Glory Hole was making him more human.

When I stood at the top of the steps I couldn't believe it. The Tavern looked to be open. However, when I pulled on the door I was still expecting it to be locked, but it wasn't.

"Why were you closed?"

"And nice to see you as well Simon."

"Sorry Rick, I forget my manners."

He then grinned at me, before saying, "For refurbishment."

I thought that was the end of it, but after getting me my beer, Rick leant towards me.

"Don't tell anybody. We were closed down by the law."

I looked at him wide-eyed.

"We thought we had a licence for the girls, but apparently we didn't."

"What do you mean?"

"I was paying a middleman, but he wasn't passing the money on."

"Are we talking bribes?"

Jim looked uncomfortable, so I didn't press it.

"But it has all been sorted out now."

He left it at that. Ten minutes later I went to the back room. They were all taken except for Anne, but I was happy to see her again.

"I am Anne. You can do whatever you want with me."

That's what she had greeted me with last time, it must be what she always says to the customers.

"Hello Anne, it's Simon."

"Yes I remember you."

Then I waited for her to say the rest, 'And I remember your cock', but she didn't, instead she gave a girly laugh that sent shivers down my spine.

We started the same way as last time, with me playing with her small breasts.

"Would you like to know what I am wearing?"

I mumbled, "Yes", then I continued sucking on her.

"My old school uniform, it still fits me, even the knickers."

That made my cock grow even bigger. I was now eager for more, to get my cock into her tight little cunt.

"Can we fuck?"

"I thought that would get you going."

As I undressed I wondered if I would ever get to see her. I knew she was twenty five, and I had been told that she was tiny, with the face of an angel. I was tempted to ask her out, but for now I was just going to enjoy fucking her.

She had struggled with my cock the last time, and this time it was the same. I was now up to my balls in her, and she was breathing deeply, as if she was in pain.

"I am going to be sore later on, but I don't care. Fuck me hard."

I wanted it hard as well, but common sense told me to start slowly, so I did. However, that only lasted for a couple of minutes. I was now giving her long hard strokes, and she was grunting every time I went deep into her. Her cunt had my cock in a vice like grip, and I knew it wouldn't be long before it squeezed all the seed out of me. If she was going to climax, then it needed to be soon, because mine was rapidly approaching.

"Harder, I'm going to fucking come."

Then she did. As I took another stroke, I thought about her wearing her school uniform, that finished me off. It took me a good thirty seconds before I was done. Her cunt must now be flooded.

When I got back Rick was busy. I had to wait ten minutes before I got another beer.

Before he could ask, I said, "Anne."

He nodded his approval, she was one of his favourites.

"I guess you will be in Wednesday."

"What do you think?"

He just laughed, then he went off to serve another customer.

On Wednesday morning, at breakfast, I knew something was going on. My Mother kept looking over at Chloe. After ten minutes I could tell she was getting annoyed. It looked as if she wanted my Sister to do something, but she wasn't responding, then eventually she did.

"Simon, I need a favour from you."

"What is it?"

"I need some advice, I am thinking about getting a new job."

"What do you want to know?"

My Sister then glanced at Mother, before saying, "Can we do it later. How about I take you for a drink after work? I will pick you up."

I scrunched my face up, to make it look as if I was thinking about it, then I gave her the answer they both wanted from me.

"OK. But don't be late."

From the look on their faces you would think I had just agreed to something very important. Both of them were now smiling.

I had a lazy day at work. I was finding it difficult to concentrate, so I didn't bother. My mind kept returning to what had been said at the breakfast table. I assumed Chloe would be taking me to The Tavern, but how was she going to get me to see Lizzy? I had lots of questions, but no answers. Eventually it was time to leave. When I left the building I spotted my Sister, she was waving at me from her car.

"Where are we going to?"

"Just some new place I have heard about."

That was all we said until she had parked up. We were now just a short walk from The Tavern.

"It's just around the corner."

When we got there she paid for both of us.

The doorman grunted, "We don't get many women coming here," but she just ignored him.

As we approached the bar I tried to get Rick's attention. I wanted to greet him as if I was a new customer, not a regular. Hopefully he would realise what I was doing. However, when he came to serve us, he just ignored me, giving all his attention to my Sister.

"Hello, I'm Chloe, and this is Simon."

"I'm Rick, what can I get you?"

While he got the drinks I wondered what was going on. I hadn't said anything, or made any gestures, but he was doing what I had wanted him to do.

Five minutes later we got the drinks we had ordered. Chloe then talked about what sort of new job she was looking for, and I gave my opinion on whether it was a good idea or not. We had just about exhausted the subject when Chloe got a call.

"You will have to excuse me, it's one of my friends."

She then moved away towards the exit, so that she could talk in private. When she returned she looked worried.

"She needs my help. I have to go."

"I'll come with you."

There was a quick, "No," from her. Then I got a brief smile, before she added, "You stay and finish your drink."

I gave her a hug, then she left. At first I thought the friend in need was genuine, but I now realised it was all part of the plan. So what next? A few minutes later I got my answer when Rick joined me.

"Simon, I wish I knew what was going on."

"What do you mean?"

"Yesterday, that woman you came in with had a word with me. She said that she would be coming back today with a man, and that she wanted me to persuade him to see Lizzy. And that when I saw her again I was to treat her like a stranger."

"She is somebody I work with, it must be her idea of a practical joke. Tomorrow she will rib me about it."

He didn't look convinced, but it was the best I could come up with at such short notice. Then he laughed, and I looked at him as if he had gone mad.

"She was worried that I wouldn't be able to convince you, but I don't need to. Lizzy is your favourite," then he paused, before continuing with, "I almost forgot. When you see her you have to give a password. It's Butterfly."

Fortunately, some more customers arrived, so Rick left me to serve them. I took my opportunity to go to the back room. All four were green, but I was only interested in seeing one of them, my Mother. Before entering I took a deep breath.

"Hello."

"I'm Lizzy, what's your name?"

"I'm Simon, and I've been asked to say Butterfly."

"Nice to meet you. Do you know what happens here?"

I could hear the excitement in her voice.

I played dumb, "No."

"Anything you want," then she giggled.

The panels were then quickly opened.

"Do you like them?"

"Yes. Can I touch them?"

That made her laugh, and I watched her tits jiggle until she had finished. When I put my hands on her she gasped. I then slowly moved my hands over them, gently touching all parts, except for the nipples. As I stroked her breasts my eyes kept going to the Band-Aid that was covering her birthmark.

"You can suck on them if you want."

That was for later, after I had played with her nipples. I wanted to take it nice and slowly. For Mother this was the first time with her Son, so I wanted it to be special.

When I pulled on her nipples she gasped again, but this time louder. I then rolled them between my fingers and thumb.

"That's nice. I have a Son called Simon, will you please be my Son?"

I made her wait a few seconds before answering.

"Yes Mummy."

"Good boy. Now you must always do what Mummy says."

I didn't reply, I just continued tweaking her nipples while I waited for her to tell me what to do next. I didn't have to wait long.

"Mummy's tits need sucking."

Before she had even finished speaking, my mouth was on a nipple, and I sucked long and hard. I was now being rough with her, but she wasn't complaining, instead she was moaning. For the next five minutes I abused both nipples, with my mouth and fingers.

"That's enough. I need you inside me."

"Yes, Mummy."

That made her giggle, and she only stopped when I started to put my cock through the hole.

"My Son is a big boy, a very big boy. Would you like to fuck me with it?"

She had said it slowly, and in a seductive voice.

"Yes. I have always wanted to fuck my Mummy."

It was a few seconds before we started. Her opening was now against my cock, and she was slowly pushing back against it. It felt as if she was taking her time, so that she could savour the moment. However, as soon as I was fully in her, she started rocking backwards and forwards.

"Mummy needs a good fuck."

We had done this before, but I was as eager as her to start. The first couple of strokes were gentle, and she purred with pleasure. I then upped the pace, and she was soon getting my full length.

"I have waited so long for this," then she gasped as I pushed deep into her, before adding, "To fuck my Son."

Five minutes later we were still going, but I could feel the sap rising, and from the noises she was making, she was close as well. I needed to be careful. If she didn't reach it she would be disappointed, and I didn't want that. I wanted her to be proud of her Son.

"Is Mummy's cunt going to come?"

"Yes, but you need to fuck me harder."

For the next few minutes that is what I did, and it worked. When I felt her orgasm start I smiled, now it was my turn. A few seconds later I joined her. My cock twitched six or seven times before I finished.

It was at least a minute before either of us moved, then I pulled out. My cock was still hard. It was a shame that my Sister wasn't here, I would have loved to fuck her as well.

"See me next week. I will have my Daughter with me."

I just smiled, she must have read my mind.

"And remember to use the password. I have another Simon, so I like to know which one of you is fucking me."

"Can't you tell by the size of our cocks?"

As soon as I had said that I regretted it, that was a stupid thing to say. She might now realise that there was only one Simon, her Son.

"It's difficult. You both have impressive cocks, but I think you are bigger."

I almost laughed. I was her Son, so I must have the bigger cock.

I had intended to go straight home, but Rick talked me into having another, then another after that. I didn't get drunk, but it would have better if I hadn't stayed, because I saw Jim, and Jim saw me. I don't know what my expression was, but as he passed me the look on his face was a rabbit caught in headlights.

At breakfast I got extra bacon, and two eggs. It felt as if Mother was rewarding me for what I had done to her yesterday at The Tavern. And she kept smiling at me. I was worried that Father would notice, and pass some comment, but he was oblivious to it, only interested in reading the newspaper.

When my Sister joined us it got worse, I now had both of them looking at me. Mother had obviously told her what had happened.

"How's your friend?"

That startled her, and it took her a few seconds to compose herself.

"She is OK now. Boyfriend trouble."

I just nodded, and she looked relieved that I wasn't going to continue quizzing her about it.

When I got to work I was apprehensive. It was going to be awkward the next time I met Jim. While I sat at my desk, drinking the first coffee of the day, I wondered if it would be best to go and see him, but he beat me to it. He was now walking towards me.

"Hi Simon. I have an interesting fact. Do you know the expression, 'What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas'?"

I nodded.

"This clever slogan was actually the product of a marketing campaign by the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority, shortened to LVCVA."