Glory Hole Ch. 02

Story Info
It gets complicated!
10.6k words
4.72
95.1k
189

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,973 Followers

When I woke the next day, I could still taste the whisky in my mouth. Against my better judgment I had stayed for a third, and then a fourth. And they had been doubles. However, despite being the worse for wear, I could still manage a smile when I thought about what had happened at The Tavern. I had fucked both my Mother and Sister through the Glory Hole, without them realising who I really was.

As I showered, I wondered how I had got home. I remembered somebody helping me into a car, then it all got a bit hazy. It must have been a taxi, but I had no recollection of the journey, and more worryingly, no recollection of how I had got into bed.

I took my time dressing. I wasn't eager to go downstairs and face the music, but I knew that it was better to get it over and done with now, rather than hiding in the bedroom until they had left for work.

When I entered the kitchen Mother greeted me with, "Are you OK?"

She sounded concerned.

"I'm a bit hungover," then I gave her a weak smile before adding, "But I'll live."

"Breakfast?"

I shook my head, even just the mention of food was making me queasy. I would eat later when I was feeling better.

"Drink this."

I took the coffee from her. I winced when I sipped it, she had made it strong and sweet. It was her cure for a hangover.

"You are up early, considering."

I turned my head, it was from Chloe who had just entered the kitchen.

"What do you mean?"

"You were in a bit of a state last night," then she shook her head, before adding, "And you were singing."

I groaned, I had obviously embarrassed myself.

"Your Father was out, so we had to put you to bed."

My Sister then glanced at Mother, and they both laughed.

"I am glad you found it funny."

"It was hard work. You are a big boy," then she giggled.

My Sister nodded in agreement, and I felt my face redden. There had been a slight emphasis on 'big', so it sounded as if they had taken the opportunity to have a good look at my cock after removing my underwear. They might even have stroked it, and then watched in fascination as it climbed to its full length. If they had, then it was a waste, because I had no memory of it.

"Just after we had undressed you, Charlotte turned up. She was concerned because you hadn't answered any of her calls."

Then my Sister chipped in with, "She stayed for an hour just to make sure you were OK."

So nothing had happened. However, I got the feeling that if my girlfriend hadn't interrupted them, they would have made me climax, probably by hand, but perhaps even by one of them fucking me.

"I think you had better call her."

Mother was right. Charlotte had been worried about me, so I now needed to call her to let her know I was still alive. After ten minutes of ear bashing I wished I hadn't. I lost count of the number of times I apologised.

At work I kept being asked if I was alright. I told them I was feeling a bit under the weather, probably a virus. That got me a lot of sympathy, but I felt guilty for telling a lie.

For the next few days I got a lot of ribbing from my Mother and Sister, and the cold shoulder from my girlfriend. It was Sunday before Charlotte agreed to see me again. I made it up to her by taking her to an expensive Italian restaurant. After some good food, and even better wine, I was significantly poorer, but I had been forgiven. We ended the evening by making love, and I made sure she had a big climax.

The next day, after work, I went to The Tavern. I needed to see Rick to apologise.

"And how are you today sir?"

I mumbled, "OK thanks," as I handed him the admission fee. I think he was working last Wednesday, so he must have seen me making a fool of myself.

"Simon, nice to see you again," then he paused before adding, "Whisky?"

I shook my head, and he laughed.

"Sorry Rick, it won't happen again."

He gave me a nice smile, then he shrugged his shoulders, before saying, "Some people are angry drunks, but you were a happy drunk."

"So I didn't do anything embarrassing?"

"Apart from singing, no."

I groaned. I must try to stop doing that when I have drunk too much.

"Who put me in the taxi?"

He pointed to the large man at the door. The one who had greeted me when I had arrived.

"I think you owe him a drink."

I nodded. Then, after finishing my beer, I went over to thank him. He was surprised that I was apologising, and even more so when I mentioned getting him a drink.

"It's all part of the job."

He said no to the drink, but at least I had offered.

When I got back to the bar there was another beer waiting for me. Rick was busy with other customers, but as soon as he was free he joined me.

"Are you not seeing any of the girls today?"

"No, I just came to make sure I hadn't been barred."

"It takes a lot more than what you did before that happens," then he glanced towards the back room, before adding, "We have some new girls."

That got me interested, and five minutes later I was seeing who was free. Out of the four, three were new, but all their rooms were occupied. The only green one was Rose, who I had seen before. Should I go back and wait? Then I remembered her massive tits, and her unbelievable nipples.

"Rose, it's Simon. Do you remember me?"

"Are you the Simon with the monster cock?"

"Yes."

"Then I remember you, I never forget a big cock."

As she laughed, I shook my head. This woman didn't care how loud she was, and who could hear her.

The panels were now open, and her very large breasts were pushing into the room. I didn't waste any time before getting to work on them. I spent five minutes just sucking on one nipple, before moving to the other.

"You can nibble on them, but not too hard."

I then did what she had asked, and I was careful to only do it gently. She was now moaning a lot, obviously enjoying what I was doing to her. We continued like this for several more minutes.

"That's enough for me, I now want something else."

Good, she was ready to be fucked.

"I want you to fuck my tits."

That surprised me. I had done it before, when I was younger, but only to women who would not let me go all the way. It was a way of keeping me happy, without having to open their legs.

"Don't you want to?"

I would rather fuck her, but I was happy to go along with what she wanted.

"Yes, but do you want me to come on them, or save it so that I can fuck you after?"

"I want you to pour it all over them, then I want you to rub it in."

I was now standing on the chair that had been in the corner of the room. It was a little too high, so I had to bend my knees a bit to get the best position.

It felt good to be between her tits, almost as good as her cunt. As I fucked them, I played with her nipples.

"I have three fingers up my pussy, and I am rubbing my clit. Let me know when you are going to come so that I can finish myself off."

After a few more minutes, she spoke again

"It's now four. You had better hurry up."

It sounded as if she wasn't going to last much longer. I was now fucking her tits as hard as I would have fucked her cunt. In another minute or so I would reach it, perhaps even before she did.

"I'm nearly there."

She was now moaning almost continuously, and I could hear the squelching of her fingers as they moved inside her.

"FUCK!"

It was as loud as her laugh was, then she climaxed. Her tits were now jiggling about as her orgasm surged through her body. A few seconds later I spurted onto her. I then waited until my cock started to go limp, before removing it from between her magnificent breasts.

"I hope yours was a big one, mine was."

Then, before I could answer, she laughed. I just shook my head, then I started to massage it into her tits. It was five minutes before she asked me to stop.

When I got back to the bar, Rick was eager to know who I had seen. He seemed disappointed that I hadn't seen one of the new girls.

"You should have waited. Next time, if you can, see Alice. I want to know what you think of her."

He wouldn't tell me any more than that, but it would be wise to take his advice and see the new girl. But that would have to wait, the next time I would be here was Wednesday, to see my Mother, and hopefully my Sister as well.

On Wednesday morning we all ate breakfast together, even Father.

As casually as I could, I asked, "Are you two going out tonight?"

"I am, but your Sister is undecided," then after glancing at Chloe, she said, "I want her to, but she has other plans."

I left it at that. Any more questions might make them suspicious. Hopefully Mother would persuade her.

Five minutes after getting into work, my boss called me into her office.

"This needs to be done today," then she gave me a brief smile, before continuing with, "You might have to work late."

"Not a problem."

When I got back to my desk I read all the documents she had given me. It was a tough ask, but I could manage it if I gave it my full attention. However, there was no way I could finish it before seven, and that was being optimistic. As I started on it, I tried to look on the bright side. Seven, or even a bit later, would still give me time to visit The Tavern.

By lunch time I was still on track, but I couldn't afford to slacken up because I still had some tricky bits left to do, so I got a sandwich to eat at my desk.

I was on my second mouthful when, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jim coming towards me. I put my head down, hoping he would walk past.

"Did you know that the largest dinosaur that ever lived was Argentinosaurus huinculensis?"

I gave him an intimidating stare, then in a firm voice I said, "No."

"Some people think it's Bruhathkayosaurus, but that's only speculation."

He looked pleased with himself. I was tempted to tell him to piss off, but that would have been harsh. A five minute break wasn't going to do any harm.

"No Jim. That was very interesting."

It ended up being fifteen. When he left I gave a deep sigh. He was definitely the office bore, and I was grateful that his desk was at the other end of the office. I pitied the person who had to sit next to him.

It was ten past seven when I eventually finished, everybody else had already left. Half an hour later I was at The Tavern.

"You're late."

"Yes Rick, it has been one of those days."

"So you need a whisky?"

I shook my head, and he grinned. We both knew it would be a long time before I would be back on the spirits.

I finished half of my beer in one gulp. Now it was time to go to the back room. As I approached the door I had a sinking feeling, I just knew that Mother wouldn't be there. It had been a shitty day so far, and it was going to get worse. However, Lizzy was working, and she was free now.

"It's Simon."

I heard a giggle, then Mother said, "We thought you weren't coming."

The mention of 'we', sent a shudder of excitement down my spine, my Sister was here as well. So it wasn't a shitty day, it was a good day, and I was going to make the most of it.

"I hope you ladies are ready, because I am going to give you both the best fuck you have ever had."

This time they both giggled.

"Yes, Mummy would like that."

Then Chloe chipped in with, "And your Sister would like that as well."

As I undressed, the panels were opened, and the holes were quickly filled with their tits. I looked at one, then the other. I now had a huge smile on my face, I was going to enjoy this.

I was now sucking deeply on my Sister, and pinching Mother's nipple. My cock was rock hard, ready to fuck, but I was going to wait as long as possible before doing that.

Every few minutes I switched. I was now sucking harder, and pinching rougher, but they didn't complain, instead they responded by moaning louder. It felt as if this would never end, that none of us were willing to stop. However, five minutes later, Mother wanted a change.

"Simon, stop now."

I smiled, their tits had been good, but I knew there was now going to be something much better. I put my cock through the hole, and closed my eyes as I waited for one of them to push themselves against it. Who would it be?

The panels were now closed, and I could hear whispering. When I heard them giggling I knew they had decided who was going to be first. I couldn't tell, but it felt good. It was warm and wet, and it was tight against my cock, but it wasn't a cunt, it was a mouth.

I hadn't expected that, but I wasn't going to complain, and I was definitely not going to ask them to stop.

"Do you like Mummy sucking your big cock?"

That was my Sister, so I was in my Mother's mouth.

"We are going to take turns until you reach it. Then you are going to fuck both of us to a climax. You need to come twice, once in each of us."

I liked the sound of that, but I wasn't sure I could climax twice in such a short time. However, my Sister had made it clear what was expected from me, so I needed to perform.

I knew my Mother had many talents. She was a superb cook, good at DIY, and an expert gardener. But I didn't know that she was also a champion cock sucker. Her oral skills were up there with the best I have ever had, and I have had lots. She was taking at least seven or eight inches, and she wasn't gagging. I was being slowly taken towards a climax by an expert. Then it changed.

It was now my Sister's turn, and it felt different. It was good, but she hadn't yet acquired Mother's skill. However, she was only twenty, so lots of time to learn. One thing she needed to learn was to only take in as much as she could manage. Young women see it as a challenge, that they have to swallow all of it, even when it is too big for them. What happens then is that they gag a lot and therefore there is no rhythm. That was what my Sister was doing.

It was now Mother's turn again. They then settled on switching every two or three minutes, and each time my Sister was getting better. She was obviously watching what Mother was doing, and taking notes.

I was now getting close to climaxing, and it was going to be a good one. I was even finding it difficult to know whose mouth I was in. When they switched over it was seamless. They even managed to take me to the edge a couple of times before finishing me off. When I eventually came, with a loud grunt, I had no idea who was swallowing it, but it almost choked them.

"That was a lot," then she giggled.

It was my Mother, so my Sister was going to get my second climax, that is if I could manage another one.

They let me rest for five minutes, then they were eager to start again. This time when I pushed my cock through the hole it was only semi-erect. That made them both laugh. I guess it did look funny, but laughing wasn't going to help me to get it firm enough to fuck. However, when I thought about where I was go to put it, into my Mother, it stiffened up.

When she pushed against it, and it slid in, I knew that I could dismiss any worries about going limp. I was now eager to fuck her, and then to get to work on my little Sister.

I was now thrusting into her hard and strong, and she was taking my full ten inches without any problems. At the end of each stroke she grunted, and she was getting louder.

"Hurry up."

It was Chloe, and I could hear the frustration in her voice.

"If you don't finish soon I am going to play with myself, and it won't take me long to come."

"NO," then Mother added, "Rub my clit, that will help me."

A few seconds later I heard a low moan, and I smiled. My Sister was now helping us out.

"That's good, but a little lower."

This time Mother purred.

"That's the spot. Now don't stop."

She was now being fucked by me, and her clit pleasured by her Daughter. That was a winning combination that was definitely going to make her climax. It did, but surprisingly it took at least another five minutes. When her orgasm surged through her body, and her cunt contracted, it almost made me come as well.

As soon as I was out of her I felt my Sister's opening touch the head of my cock. She wasn't just eager to be fucked, she was desperate. When I was fully in her she gave a long low sigh, it was the frustration melting away.

"Now fuck me hard," then she paused before adding, "And I mean REALY hard."

So this wasn't going to be gentle or subtle, it was going to be fast and furious. It took me a minute to get into my stride, then she was getting what she had asked for.

"Harder."

I upped the pace, and the noise of my balls slapping against her as I went in deep, got louder.

"Chloe, are you OK?"

Mother sounded concerned.

"Yes," grunted my Sister, then she added, "I'm going to fucking come."

As Mother giggled, Chloe climaxed, but I continued with the fucking. Thirty seconds later, while my Sister was making whimpering sounds, I emptied my balls into her. It was my second climax, but it felt as good as the first one.

As I was getting dressed, I could hear them whispering. I had no idea what they were talking about, but there was a lot of laughing and giggling as well.

"Thank you ladies, that was good. No, it was VERY good. Same again next week?"

I was expecting a quick yes from them, but there was just silence for a few seconds, then my Sister said, "Should we tell him?"

My heart sank, it sounded as if this was the end.

"We need a favour from you."

I now wasn't just worried, I was also curious. What favour did they want from me?

"Don't come to see us next Wednesday."

"Why?"

"We are going to get my Son to come here instead, and arrange it so that he sees me. But he won't know that he is fucking his Mother."

"How are you going to do that?"

"We have a plan."

Then my Sister added, "But we don't want to say any more than that."

When I got back to the bar I was in a state of shock.

"You look as if you have seen a ghost."

I gave Rick a weak smile, then I said, "It's Lizzy, she has worn me out."

He laughed, then he got me another beer. I hadn't mentioned Chloe, because from what my Mother had said before, Rick didn't know about her.

For the next half hour I tried to guess what their plan was. They needed to get me to come to The Tavern, and then to pick Lizzy, without me knowing who Lizzy really was. It sounded impossible. Eventually I stopped, thinking about it was giving me a headache.

After my third beer I decided it was time to leave. However, as I was about to get up, I saw Jim from work coming out of the back room. I turned my head away from him, then I held my breath, but fortunately he walked past me, heading towards the exit.

"Who was that?"

I guess what I had done wasn't subtle. It hadn't fooled Rick, so there was no point in denying it.

"Somebody from work."

He nodded, his face was now serious.

"I understand, it would have been embarrassing for both of you."

He then leant towards me, and said, "He has been in a few times. He always sees Mary."

Then, with a smirk on his face, he continued with, "Last week he told me he is going to ask her out. I think he is in love with her."

"Does he know that..."

Rick cut me off with a quick, "No," then he shook his head, before adding, "For some reason he thinks she is a similar age to him."

Jim was mid-thirties, but Mary was over seventy. I looked at Rick, why hadn't he told him?

He must have guessed what I was thinking, because he shrugged his shoulders, then said, "I hadn't the heart to tell him."

On my way home I thought about Jim. I just hoped that Mary wouldn't agree to see him away from The Tavern, that would shatter his dreams.

The next day I didn't see Mother or Chloe. When I went down for breakfast they had already left, and after work I was out with Charlotte until late. However, they were constantly on my mind. Not just what had happened at The Tavern, but also trying to work out what their plan was.

chris99999
chris99999
3,973 Followers