Glory Hole Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he clicked open the door, he was taken aback. Clearly, a new room had emerged in-between the two rooms.

The new room was itself divided into two half rooms, with a floor-to-ceiling wooden wall in between. Peter knew it instantly as soon as he saw it. He had seen enough porn to understand what it was. It was a Glory Hole wall with two modest-sized holes. Peter stared at the paraphernalia with his jaw on the floor.

On the side of the room where he was standing, the glory hole fucking wall was replete with two plush, well-cushioned benches. One about three feet high, and another about six feet high, like a bunker. The use of both was plainly obvious.

Glory hole fucking wall was somewhat different than the glory hole sucking wall. The fucking wall was generally used for fucking strangers, and the sucking wall was supposed to be used for sucking strangers. He was standing on the ladies' side of the glory hole fucking wall.

Peter withdrew from the room hastily. He almost bumped into his mother, near the stairs while he was rushing up, his face completely red.

Helene asked, "what's wrong Peter? You look flushed?"

Peter tried to face the other way and rushed upstairs, talking behind him, "I've to go to the bathroom."

Helene smiled behind him, at his child-like behavior.

Peter entered his room, and his heart was racing like a train engine. His face had turned red. His dick was rock hard. Mere imagination of his beautiful mother lay down on the bench behind a glory hole had him gushing with hormones. In the middle of his room, he quickly shed his jeans and started jacking off, with his eyes closed.

He fell back on the bed and started squirting in just a couple of minutes. His eyes were closed, but the image that was playing in his mind was that of his mother, looking at him lovingly with her legs spread and clasped in the glory hole. He could not bear to control himself.

He joined his Mother downstairs, an hour later, when dinner was ready. Ernst had already arrived. They all ate together, and the discussion had changed from her birthday the previous day, to how did they both enjoy the cruise.

Helene and Ernst told him about Adam and Sara, the family they had befriended on the cruise. And that Sara had come to stay with them after the cruise. Helene talked fondly enough about Sara for Peter to figure out that their friendship had become stronger since the cruise. Peter thought he saw his mother blush while she was talking about Sara, but he guessed it was he who had been heady, since evening, having seen the glory hole room.

Over the weekend, he did refer once to his father about the change in furniture and asked, "Why is the sideboard rack out in the hallway, Dad?" knowing the real answer full-well, but he still checked.

Ernst made a quick recovery, and he had pre-built an excuse thinking ahead. He knew this was a query that was bound to come one day. He said, "Was trying to make a den in the room below. But I have given up on the thought for now. The board might go back in there."

Peter continued to look at his father while he lied through his teeth. Though Peter was surprised, 'did his father mean the glory hole idea has been shot down?'

Throughout Saturday and Sunday, since all of them were more or less together, Peter did not get enough time to go back to the glory hole room to check out the arrangements again, lest he was day-dreaming. Helene was hovering around Peter, trying to pamper him with food, drinks, and love and care that a mother provides, seeing her child after a long gap.

Peter enjoyed the attention he was getting. He went back Sunday night, to rejoin college on Monday.

-----

Ernst had built the glory hole fucking wall and had kept it under wraps from even Helene. Like he told Peter, he misled her that he was going to construct a den in the rooms below. She was appalled, but at the time when this had come up - a couple of weeks before her birthday - she could not care less. He could burn the house down for all she cared. Her thoughts were with Sara.

She spoke to Sara daily, mostly alone, but often in front of Ernst. The difference in her appearance and behavior was apparent when she was on the phone with Sara. Ernst was happy that Sara's work on Helene was showing positive results.

When Peter went back, Helene receded into a slump the very next day. She remained somber most of the time, even while Ernst did everything he could to keep her pepped up. She was talking to him, they were sleeping together, she was better than before but far from normal.

A week after Peter had returned, one day, he pleaded with Helene to agree for a blindfold because he had a surprise for her. She had been sullen all through the day, and she half agreed thinking Ernst was being thoughtful and had probably somehow managed to get Sara back from LA.

She was wearing a long satin nightgown over the nightie; no bra, but she had panties on her. Ernst blindfolded her on the ground floor and slowly helped take off her nightgown. Then he held her hand and guided her into the back room. From the direction that Ernst was taking her, she kind of knew they were heading towards the ground floor room. As they went further, she surmised he had probably readied the den after all and was going to show it off to her.

When they were inside the glory hole room, exactly where Peter had been standing a few days back, Ernst escorted her to climb the heavily cushioned bed, that was three foot high. Her climb up to the mattress on the lower deck was easy. Then he laid her back and asked her, "Darling, can you slide lower."

Helene said, "I don't like it, Ernst."

"Trust me, darling." They had done enough experimentation over the last couple of years for her to know that she was in for some experimental sex, in a very short while.

She thought this was Ernst's way of patronizing her to have sex with him. She had almost cut him off ever since Sara had left. All the sex they had between then and now was almost forced.

She played along. Ever since her birthday and with Peter having come over, her spirits were lifted and she still felt generally happy. Though over the last few days had been overwhelmed with something Sara had told her.

Assisted by Ernst, she slid down until her legs were off from the hips and on the other side of the hole, hanging down.

"Okay, just give me one minute," Ernst said, and he dashed out of the room.

Undressing on the way to the other side. The door to the other room was already open. He entered the other side of the glory hole wall and saw his wife's perfectly shaped legs hanging loose out of the glory hole, cushioned excessively to rest her hips on. He held both her legs, gave a final pull, and perched her legs on his shoulders. He quickly held her right leg up and started bolting it up in the clasps. As soon as he had one clasped, she sensed trouble and pulled her blindfold off. She could not sit up with one leg clasped to the other side of the wall. By the time she absorbed the entire scenery and tried to figure out what was happening, her second leg was up in the clasp.

"Ernst?" she queried.

She was laying on her back on the nicely mattressed bench-sized bed, her legs had vanished through the hole into the other side of the glory hole. Her legs open wide were clasped high on the other side, making her pussy wide open for him to see. Her side of the room was cool, lit up with dim red light.

"Ernst! What the hell?" she protested, though not loud enough.

She figured out what was going on, and was amused at the effort her husband had taken to construct this for her. He knew this was something she fancied and was glad that he remembered it.

At the time, she was in awe of the scene in a porn film she had seen along with Erbst. The scene had an explicit fucking sequence through a glory hole fucking wall. The glory hole concept had held her attention from that film. They had wild sex that night with her imagining it, and they even simulated it on their bed that night, with her on the edge of the bed, and Ernst had fucked her standing between her legs, holding them wide open in his hands.

She had later spoken to him about it as a fantasy and that it got her worked up. At no time had she fantasized that she'd be fucked by strangers. What had her going at the time was the thought of being fucked multiple times in succession. She was yearning to climax multiple times on one night. Often she'd feel an urge to ask Ernst to keep going but it wasn't possible. It had become a memory from so far back when she and Ernst could go at it for hours and then days, regularly. Now twenty years later, doing it once a day was a dream. She missed that.

All these thoughts ran in her head, as she felt Ernst's tongue on her pussy. Sitting on his knees, he had started kissing her on the pussy through the panties she was wearing. He started sucking her pussy through the fabric. She was not wet earlier, but she was getting excited as he licked.

She moaned, "mmm."

He took her by surprise when he suddenly took hold of her panties and tore them, pulling on them hard. The action shook her on the other side of the hole. With her panties out of the way, Ernst started licking her with passion. He went after the lips and got her all excited. By the time Ernst reached inside her pussy, she was wet. His tongue did the jiggle inside her, first, he moved left, then right and then up before repeating it all over again.

On her side, Helene could not see anything beyond the wall in between. Her head shifted from side to side in excitement and for some reason, the wooden blank walls reminded her of a cabin in the hills. Her legs were comfortably clasped up, and she had no pressure where she lay. She felt his tongue inside, and with her eyes closed, she started thinking of Sara. Immediately her pleasure levels shot up.

On his side, Ernst licked her throughout her pussy. Deliberately delaying going after her clitoris, when he reached the nub he started flicking it and playing with it. Little did he know this move was patented by Sara in Helene's pussy. With Sara on the other side of the glory hole in her mind, and Ernst playing the Sara-move on her pussy, she started cumming and jerking heavily. Her eyes were closed. Ernst on the other side, glad that he had her cumming.

Until she had settled down, he slowly kept licking the pussy clean. Upon feeling her relax he restarted his efforts on her pussy. He started licking the clitoris again and did not stop until it was sensitive enough to make her cum all over again. He left the nub just at the right moment and stepped up towards her mound. She started moving angrily as if demanding him to go back inside her. He did not comply.

She grunted, "uuuunnggh."

Slowly he licked her pussy mound, spreading the juices on his tongue collected from his endeavor inside her pussy. When he felt her calm down, he went down back inside and started to lick her pussy insides. This time around his tongue was forceful and went after the clitoris early, and when he felt her cumming he withdrew and pulled out on her pussy mound again. She went crazy and started shouting.

"Lick me... please suck me." She pleaded in a high tone.

When he did not budge from her mound, She dragged her hands through the hole on his head, pushing him downwards. Smiling, he went back inside her pussy, and before he could spend sixty seconds, she was cumming hard in his mouth.

Until that day, he had never spent so much attention and focused on her pussy, and she was loving it. She felt as if Sara had taught Ernst the art of licking-pussy. She half suspected he had taken a lesson from Sara. She also had a fleeting thought that he was doing something on her pussy that he had always been doing, and it was just her mind in which her pleasures have shot up because she imagined it was Sara between her thighs instead of Ernst.

She came hard and orgasmed on his tongue. Ernst kept cleaning her up until she was through producing more liquid.

Both of them were not done. Helene was expecting a deep fuck, and Ernst was yearning for a release. He was happy that he had her cum twice already. He had rarely been able to manage to get her this worked up.

After a long hard ten minute gap, Ernst took charge of her pussy. Her legs had started weighing heavy on her, hanging on the other side of the wall. Ernst slowly put his dick near her pussy and knocked on it a couple of times to ensure she was aware of what was coming. Her anticipation was growing. Her body tensed for entry.

He started inching inside, slowly entering her. She loved the pace Ernst was showing off. The sweet agony of anticipation, coupled with him adding an inch in her at a time, made her want to pull him in her fast and slow him down at the same time.

She excitedly moaned, "mmmuuuummmaaahhh."

She looked around the room and found the setting exhilarating. She wondered if she was supposed to think of other men while she was getting fucked? Was that the purpose of glory hole fuck? Imagine your fantasy man while getting taken by someone?

She closed her eyes, and she willed herself to think of other men, feeling naughty. Her fleeting thought started from film actors to celebrities to famous personalities. But in real life, she had not really been fantasizing about any other men. Her mind tricked her towards Sara's recent revelation about Adam, and the image in her mind gave her the shivers. It was that of her son - Peter. She shook her head hard and refocused on Ernst fucking her.

Ernst had entered her full length and was now giving her regular pumps, one after another. Jerking her on the bench, she lay on. The clasps and the angle on his feet provided his sufficient leverage to increase the thumps in her. Involuntarily every few seconds when her eyes shut, Peter's smiling face reflected in her mind. She would force open her eyes again to get rid of his face.

Mere minutes later, Ernst's bucking finally came through, and he picked up his momentum and grunted. She was already cumming before he had blown his load in her.

Helene gave a loud enough shout for him to notice, "mmmuuaghhhh."

As soon as he felt her pussy clamp on his cock, Ernst gave a couple of final shoves to unload himself in her with a "uuuuuuugh."

He kept bumping into her until he was completely soft and flopped out of her.

After unclasping her ankles, he came around to the other side to escort her out and to see her response. She was pleased by his efforts, and he was thrilled.

Helene was delighted by what she had just experienced. She had not got what she was hoping for from the glory hole, but she got more than what she was hoping for from Ernst. Her recent chats with Sara had her soften her stance towards him. Only Sara had been able to make her cum more times than this. Now Ernst had closed the gap slightly.

Conveying that she enjoyed the session she had through the glory hole, she asked, "Ernst, you evil idiot. Why did you make this thing?"

Ernst, "For you, my love."

The only thought in Helene's mind was, "How are we going to explain this to Peter?"

Ernst had thought about it already, "Don't worry. I will figure something out. For now, let's enjoy it."

They walked back hand-in-hand towards the kitchen, where they ate together.

Over the next two months, they fucked in the glory hole multiple times, and then in December Peter came.

-----

Concurrently

On her birthday, besides the beautiful bunches of flowers, Helene also received an audio message from Sara.

"Hi, my love. I wish you a very Happy Birthday. May God bless you with happiness and health for the rest of your life. I have told you thousands of times and will tell you again, you are the loveliest person I know. There isn't a kinder person that I have come across ever, and I pray to God that the purity of your heart and the beauty of your soul remain so, forever. You see the good in everyone, and I love that about you."

Sara added after a brief pause.

"You have no idea how difficult it was for me to leave you and come here. I can't tell you enough how much I love you. I don't know why you took so long to come into my life, and for that, I shall remain cross with God forever. I feel...in fact I know...you feel strongly about me as well. On the other hand, both of us have committed ourselves to people we love and care for. At least I can speak for myself and assure you, I am willing to leave everything to be with you, from now to the day you decide that you don't want to have me in your life."

Sara took another pause.

"I also must tell you about myself, that has remained largely a secret. I regret not telling you earlier, but my deceit was purely stemmed from the fact that I was scared of losing you. But I must be truthful with you, completely. I must tell you about myself, about us, about Adam and me. After that, if you chose not to talk to me - or not be with me - I will understand. I might die out of heartbreak, but I will understand. Well, I might die of happiness anyway, if you do choose to overlook my shortcomings and decide to spend your life with me."

Sara paused to let it sink in with Helene.

"Yes, Helene, I want to spend the rest of my life with you if you will have me."

The message tore apart Helene from the middle. Her life shook more than she could imagine. Everything that she felt about Sara was articulated by her in return. She could not understand the Adam part, but she was so overwhelmed by Sara's proposal to be together, that nothing seemed to hold in her mind. She was buzzing, she felt giddy, and she felt on top of the world.

She was still numb when a minute later, she got another text from Sara that had an address in Cologne with a name and a number.

Both her messages had come late in the evening on Helene's birthday, even as Sara's flowers kept coming through the day. The audio message and text message were followed by the last set of flowers that also had a note attached.

Sara got a call back after the audio message, and they had a heartfelt chat. Sara sat alone in her bedroom, even as Peter and Ernst anxiously waited for her in the sitting room, right outside.

Helene was hasty in committing "Sara, nothing you can do or say is ever going to make me stay away from you."

At some point, both were emotional.

When Sara learned that her son, Peter, had come over for Helene's birthday, she was very happy for her but urged her not to make the trip to Cologne until Peter had returned. There wasn't much explanation, but she insisted. Helene couldn't agree with her, but she did not have much of a say in it.

The next morning before the family sat together for breakfast, Helene called the person in Sara's message. Indeed there was a package waiting for Helene. Even though Helene wanted to go to Cologne instantly, he told her that the instructions were not to hand over the package to her before the forthcoming Monday.

Even with Peter at home, the weekend kept Helene on edge, and Monday morning, she was out on the road as soon as Ernst left for office.

She drove anxiously to Cologne. She felt Sara was not being fair to keep her on edge throughout the weekend, but nothing Sara could do that would upset Helene.

Helene met a young gentleman of about thirty-five in the publisher's office at nine in the morning. He was a regional distributor of Bartholomew publishers of the US, apparently Sara's publisher of the project she was involved in. The details until then were very sketchy with Helene.

She met Max Hagemann, who was originally from the US but had settled in Germany. He was a smart-looking executive, managing distribution for various publishers from across the English speaking world.

He offered to Helene 'Coffee, Ms. Helene.'