Glory Hole Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She responded politely 'yes black, please. And please call me Helene,' trying to calm her nerves.

Max went out of his cabin and fetched two cups of freshly brewed coffee for Helene and himself. He offered, 'It sure is getting cold out there.'

Helene replied, could not bear with the small talk, yet said, 'yes.'

He trudged further 'How do you know Ms. Saraswati?'

For a moment, she felt uneasy responding to the intrusive question. But she felt if Sara already knew him, there was not much she could do but respond in some manner, 'She is a dear friend.' she replied.

A brow on his eye went up, for the choice of phrase.

He offered, 'I haven't met her, but she is an icon in our business, and I would love to meet her one day. We spoke for the first time last week, and I am delighted that she chose me to be her courier, for her dear friend.'

Suddenly Helene felt proud, and automatically her back went up a few inches straightening her. She smiled. Hearing praises about Sara made her feel elated.

By the time they finished their coffee, Max had praised Sara for her beauty, for her finesse and her art. Helene listened, and at times was lost, but during her entire time there, she felt excited about Sara's mysterious present for her.

Max eventually surrendered to her a large cardboard package three feet large and two feet wide. It was about three inches thick.

She bid goodbye to the fellow and rushed as she got out of his office.

As per Sara's request, Helene sat alone in her house to open the package. Helene probably broke a couple of speed limits on her way back home.

It was not that Sara was worried about someone seeing what was inside, but she wanted Helene to absorb the contents in its entirety - alone; and that could not happen at a cafe in Cologne or in her car on the way home.

Helene opened the package with a box cutter and pulled out a red-colored velvet cloth package. It was a sack style package with drawstrings on its mouth. Helene loosened the strings and pulled out the shrink-wrapped package made of finely laminated cardboard. The thin film didn't do much to hide what was inside.

The cardboard box cover had an ancient Indian painting of a man and woman having sex. The painting was pretty graphic and detailed. The man and woman having sex were wearing Indian royal style costumes, and servants or courtesans were fanning them and feeding them fruit. It seemed to be a reproduction of some old Indian painting. In large print, in an ethnic looking font, she read - Kama Sutra. Somewhere on the lower end of the cover, was printed - 2019. The size of the box was about two-and-a-half feet high and almost two feet wide.

Helene was amused. She tore the shrink wrap off quickly and opened the lid of the cardboard box. Inside, looking straight into Helene's eyes was Sara's beautiful face.

The cover was titled - Kama Sutra. That it was a Calendar, was a given. Sara picked up the calendar in both her hands and saw the most breathtaking picture of Sara. She felt as if Sara was right in front of her, and she felt a strange tinge in her heart; she missed holding her that instant. She admired her friend for her beauty and her élan. Sara was sitting naked cross-legged facing the camera. Her back straight, pushing her chest out slightly with the most gorgeous breasts on a woman, in Helene's opinion. Even though Sara's crossed legs hid her pussy but the fact that it had usurped Adam's dick was apparent from his expression in the photo. Adam lay straight on his back, below her. Sara's face gave away little as if it was a casual afternoon for her.

Helene was in awe of what she held in her hands. She had never seen such a beautiful thing. She admired Sara for a long while before trying to flip the calendar ahead. The thick sheaf of about twelve calendar leaves was bound together in a manner that the only way to move forward was to tear off the cover. She turned the deck around on all sides to find another way in. Perforation around the edges was the only way to go ahead.

Helene took about ten minutes before deciding to neatly cut the cover at the perforation marks along the edges, with a box cutter blade. She slowly got the entire cover off and kept the sheet intact. She neatly kept the thick paper sheet aside that had now become a poster of sorts.

Under the cover was a thin, lightweight paper, which needed to be handled carefully, else it might tear. The milky white paper had details about Kama Sutra written on it, in stylized gold letters. It detailed the history of Kama Sutra, its origin, it's author - Vatsyayana, and about Kama Sutra's philosophy. The anxiety in her did not let Helene read the text, for what she might find under it.

What lay underneath was a mesmerizing picture of Sara riding Adam in a Rodeo position. The picture did not reveal her front side enough, but every curve of her all-too-familiar-back told Helene about the identity of the girl. Her butt was slightly elevated on Adam's cock that was embedded in her almost full-length, except for an inch or so. Helene admired Adam's partial cock going in Sara's pussy, but then her eyes traveled on Sara's back with love and admiration. Sara's head tilted back in ecstasy told the amount of joy his cock in her was providing her. Adam lay on his back, his Helene lovingly caressed Sara's back, as if she was in front of her.

Helene was astonished at what she was seeing. She stood and held the calendar in front of her at arm's length to admire what she held. A brief snippet on the bottom right corner explained the position, and on the left were the January 2019 dates in weekly blocks. Not completely satisfied, Helene perched the calendar at the corner table with its top-end leaning against the wall. She stepped back to admire what was in front of her. Helene was spellbound.

From the second leaf onwards, there was a larger perforation hole that allowed one to peel each calendar month's leaf off individually, without tearing it. Helene took an hour-and-a-half to peel the entire set relishing every page, slowly and leisurely. She found Sara and Adam performing sex in all positions; oral, anal, sixty-nine, sitting, standing, and so on; a couple downright acrobatic. By the time Helene went through the cover and the twelve leaves under it, she was horny enough to fuck a bedpost.

In the box, where the calendar had nestled, Helene found an envelope. Helene picked it up and started reading its contents. Before drawing out the note from the envelope, she greeted her friend, who lay fucking Adam across the floor of Helene's bedroom. Each page laid separately across the room.

The letter was the smallest Helene had ever received; also the smallest she had ever read. The note said...

'Dearest Helene,

Adam is my son.

Love, Sara.'

-----

Helene sat down for a couple of hours, silent, trying to figure out what Sara meant. Did she mean, Sara and Adam were together? Did she mean, they were married? Did she mean, they were engaged to be married? Did she mean, they just fucked? Did she mean, they fucked for modeling?

Her brain was in an overdose. She was clearly overwhelmed by everything. She lay on the bed and slept, thinking.

Ernst's call woke her up. He was on his way, and was checking, 'if she needed anything?'

Helene told him to fetch dinner. She hastily collected the calendar sheets that had now become posters, and took them to the rarely used third bedroom on the first floor, the one usually Peter's grandparents used when they stayed over. She neatly stored it in a cupboard and locked it.

Late in the evening, after dinner, she called Sara from Peter's room. She hadn't eaten anything since morning, after returning from Cologne and was famished.

She told Ernst, "I'm going to call Sara for a bit. Please don't wait up for me."

Ernst nodded and stayed back in his room. He was glad that Helene looked upbeat since her birthday weekend, even though he believed it was mostly because of Peter. Ernst had resolved to finish the glory hole room quickly to surprise her. He knew it was something she had fancied, from one of the movies they had experimented together with. Ernst wanted to do some big intimate things with her, to keep her excited with him.

Ernst now doubted whether inviting Sara to their home, from the cruise was such a great idea, even though he had managed to fuck her. Ernst loved Helene very much, and he realized Helene was in a vulnerable state, and with Sara, she had gone into a new area sexually and emotionally. He was not sure how Helene was handling it. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he was even jealous of Sara and wanted Helene to love him back just as she now seemed to love Sara.

Sara and Helene talked for an hour about Sara and Adam's relationship.

Before Sara could begin, Helene told her, "Sara, I Love you."

Sara replied, "I love you too, Helene. I haven't slept a wink, and I have been waiting for your call all night."

Helene apologized, "I'm sorry, I should have called earlier." She felt bad keeping Sara on a string, not calling sooner.

Sara apologized even more softly, "I'm sorry Helene if you feel I haven't been completely honest with you."

Helene stopped her midway and said, "I love you enough to not discuss anything, and still live the rest of my life with you. It does not matter what you have been doing, but the fact that you love me is enough for me."

Sara melted, and her eyes wet with joy and relief.

They talked as Sara explained about how Adam had bagged a deal with a Calendar company after coming to LA from India; and how Adam's friend-cum-agent had coaxed her into modeling for the calendar; and how while enacting the positions they had ended up fucking. She told her they had continued to do it because both Sara and Adam loved each other immensely, and they never saw the problem with it.

It had been close to a year, and they continued to make love ever since.

Sara informed, "The Calendar has become a big success, and we have done multiple print-runs of it. It looks like we now have an opportunity to get it franchised into some other ventures around it."

Sara told Helene, "Our cruise trip was meant to be a celebration of the calendar's success. We thought it would be great to introspect as to where we should be headed next. We have been offered a multi-million dollar offer on a venture. Things seemed to be going great, Helene, until you came to my life. Now my world seems prettier. I wake up every morning thinking about you. I want to be with you forever."

Helene listened to everything Sara had to say, rarely pitching in with anything.

Sara added, "I can't tell you how much I love you. I am ready to leave everything, and live with you forever."

Helene added lightly, "I love you more."

They couldn't finish deciding who loved the other more.

What Sara hid from Helene, was that their deal for a 2020 calendar crashed because she spent close to two months in Germany. The 2020 calendar would have been bigger and grander than the one they did for 2019. Calendars usually got planned, shot, and produced a few months in advance, and her non-availability shot down the plans.

From Sara's point of view, what she had gained against what she lost in those two months were not comparable.

Over the next few days, they chatted many times every day and committed to each other.

They both decided to meet in the New Year. In December, Peter would be back for his birthday, and after that would be the Christmas holidays. Sara would hate herself if Helene were away from Peter on his birthday and Christmas.

Over the next few weeks, they discussed details about their daily life, and Sara gave away lewd details of her and Adam. In the couple of months that went by, Helene had started feeling as if sex between Adam and Sara was natural, naughty at worst. She had warmed up to their being together. The fact that Adam eventually would be finding a life partner for himself meant Sara would be unhinged for Helene.

Helene's mind mellowed, incestually. All the talk with Sara about making love to her son got her thinking what it would be like to fuck her own son, Peter. Could she ever have the courage or gall to do something like that? She decided it was out of the question.

Ernst had shown her the glory hole wall that he built for her. She had loved it. They were regularly making love in it; at least once a week. But every now and then, when she closed her eyes, Peter would appear in her mind even while she was fucking Ernst. That she could not see her lover through the glory hole wall, did not help matters. Unwittingly, she started demanding increased use of the glory hole wall from Ernst.

The more they fucked in the glory hole wall, the more she would imagine Peter making love to her. She was not openly happy about the whole thing and blamed Sara for it.

She even told Sara once, "Sara, you have corrupted my mind. Now I can't help but think of Peter making love to me, even while it is Ernst between my legs."

Sara made fun of her and teased her, "Awww. Mommy loves her baby boy."

They laughed it off, but the seeds of incest were sown in her mind.

All of this was a sideshow for the both of them. Both were counting each passing day, to when Helene would join Sara in LA.

Sara had taken possession of her side of the glory hole wall; she had exclusive keys to her side. She took posters of Sara's Kama Sutra calendar and had stored them safely there. For good measure, she had pasted the March 2019 poster, the one where Sara was getting oral sitting on a chair - titled Heir to the Throne, referring to her sitting like royalty, and getting her pussy sucked from an underling, in this case - Adam. Her facial expressions were worth everything Helene owned, and more. The poster was pasted on the glory hole wall facing the upper bench on Helene's side of the hole.

The upper hole in the glory hole wall was aligned in a manner that Helene would be down the other side until her waist. On that side, Ernst was able to rest her thighs on his shoulders and was face level with her pussy. She would usually think of Sara, while Ernst sucked her pussy. He would lick her, and suck her until she climaxed at least once, and then she would switch to the lower hole. This way, at least, she would get off twice at the very least, every time this played this two-holes routine.

Right under the upper bench, facing her when she lay on the lower berth, was pasted the September 2019 poster titled - Log. When she lay on the lower berth with her legs through the glory hole and spread wide on the other side, she was replicating Sara in the poster.

Even as Ernst was fucking her, in the poster in front of her she saw Adam bent on his knees until his bum touched his feet, had his cock deeply embedded in Sara; His hands holding Sara's by her calves wide apart like a pincer, stretching her legs wide to open her for his dick. With the image of Sara fucking Adam in the poster, right in front of her face, she had started imagining Peter doing the same to her.

Helene had told Sara about the glory hole wall that Ernst had built for her.

Helene told Sara, "I love it. It's great fun. You know I have put up your Heir to the Throne poster on the wall right in front of me. It feels like you and I both are getting licked and sucked at the same time. Every time, I hope and dream that it is you who is with me and the picture of yours is one of the best. Now I have your Log poster under the upper berth, and every time Ernst is making love to me, I look at you and Adam, and I can't help but think it is Peter between my legs."

Sara teased her to no end, and they ended up laughing about it.

"haha. Okay, which one of the twelve do you like the best." Sara queried joking.

"To be honest. I simply love you in the cover picture. You are sitting like a Queen on Adam as if it was the most natural thing to do in the world. I just love it. I just love you for it. You look magnificent in that picture. Every picture is about you-and-Adam, but it is this picture where it is just you. I wish I could paste it in my room." After a pause she added, "Actually, I will." then thinking again, as if she needed Sara's permission, "can I?"

They laughed around, discussing each of the thirteen positions. Sara told her the story behind each position getting shot and filmed. She even told her about the ones they had enacted, but somehow did not make the final cut.

Sara remembered and shared with Helene, 'Actually, we also have the video of the shoot. It is kept under lock and key here," and she added, "it is something you will have to come down to LA to see first hand."

"Won't miss it for the world." Helene responded reassuringly.

"It's very naughty!" Sara told her.

-----

In December, Peter came home, a couple of days ahead of his birthday.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

I read this chapter last night. The plot development is good. The growth of the character's emotional, sensual, sexual feelings toward each other had me deeply involved. In fact, I became so mentally involved that I dreamed about this story (before you ask - no wet dream). As a retired combat infantry officer, I finally had a nice, peaceful dream, To the author - thank you.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cruise Ship Quarantine Mom, son & daughter get horny while stuck in a cruise cabin.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced Nerd discovers the power his big, fat cock has over women.in Incest/Taboo
Linda's Discovery Mom discovers her son's secret.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories