Glory Hole Ch. 04

Story Info
Glory Hole.
9.5k words
4.72
30.5k
22

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
incesting
incesting
556 Followers

All characters in the story are above 18; readers must also be above 18.

Chapter 4 would be best enjoyed if read after Chapters 1, 2 & 3 of Glory Hole story.

It is a long story with an underlying Incest theme and lesbian love.

It is a story about Helene, Ernst, and Peter.

If you are intrigued to know more about Sara and Adam, who are also part of this story, you might want to read Kama Sutra, though not necessary to enjoy this story by itself.

Enjoy...

---------

From when Peter arrived, it was his birthday in a week, and about two weeks later, it would be Christmas. The month of December usually was the most joyous in their household. Peter's birthday always lifted the spirits amongst them, followed by Christmas which sort-of cherry-topped his birthday, and soon after at New Year they would almost always be home together, enjoying each other's company.

Peter took a few days extra holidays from college to be home a couple of days before his 21st birthday. Over the last couple of years, Peter had become more handsome, having filled up at the right place and grown in height. Exercising regularly had gotten him stronger as well.

Helene hugged him at the door, "Peter, great to see you home early," with enthusiasm.

Peter excitedly replied, "always happy to come back home to see you, Mom."

She kissed him on the cheek before setting him free.

Later that afternoon, when Ernst had left for the office, Peter and his mother spent time together in their first-floor sitting room, catching up.

Peter was glad his Mom seemed much better in spirit and health since his last visit a couple of months back.

After lunch, while Helene rested in her bedroom, Peter sneaked down to check on the glory hole room. The sideboard rack had gone missing from the hallway. As silently as he could, he entered the bedroom from where he was able to get access the last time around. The room had been fixed-up sufficiently enough; on the first look, one would possibly not be able to make out its reduced size.

The new wall that had been built now had a decent wallpaper pasted on it, the design of which was such that it camouflaged the door-crack leveled with the wall. The wallpaper design with numerous vertical lines did well in covering the door, and the wall. The door itself was sans of any handle. It was the same door Peter had used last when he had seen the glory hole room, so he knew where it was.

He tried pushing in but found the door jammed, or it was possibly locked in some manner. On close inspection, he found the keyhole at the base of the door, again well hidden within the wallpaper design. Peter scoured the room thoroughly and found no key hidden anywhere. He went about to look for it elsewhere in the house and found nothing. He could not find any excess key even in the main hallway drawer, where the family usually kept all their keys and keychains. There was nothing on his mother's car key ring, as well.

Out of instinct, he went to the room where the rack was supposed to be and discovered that the sideboard had found its original place back on the wall. On closer inspection, found an equally well inlaid and inconspicuous door that had been cut-out from the rack itself. It was an ingenious design.

On the first impression, no one could figure out that the rack itself would crack open somewhere from the side, or that a door was fixed on its back. He mentally credited his dad for good thinking. There were no visible signs of the wall on the back because the sideboard rack was a wall-to-wall piece of furniture. Had he not seen the wall earlier, he would not have figured out instantly that there was a door behind. The room, on the other hand, had indeed shrunk.

He tried to open the sideboard rack from various points and soon found a well-hidden latch-lock. He pulled it down, and the sideboard rack gave way instantly on its hinges. The door had become heavy because of the sideboard mounted on it and it slowly opened inwards.

Peter smiled and entered the glory hole room. It was pitch dark, and he scrambled for his phone to find some light. Switching on the torch of his phone, he surveyed the walls. He found a switch to the left of the door and flicked the switch on.

He admired the other side of the glory hole wall, which he was not able to see the last time around. He scanned the room and found it to be well insulated and some small pieces of furniture - a table, a chair, a two-step stool, and a chest of drawers. On the wall in the center were the two distinct glory holes, cushion-lined on the circumference, small flaps of leather hid what was on the other side of the holes. The two holes were aligned vertically, one three feet high and the other, six feet high - both a foot-and-a-half wide. There were two hooks with clasps next to the upper hole.

Peter could feel instantly, that the glory hole had been used. He soaked in the landscape and pushed his face to the other side through the upper-hole. The room on the other side was dark. He fished his phone out and switched on the flashlight to scan the other side. Right in front of his face was a bench with a plush brown leather mattress and a cushion. The depression on the mattress indicated what he had suspected, that the glory hole had been used, for sure. He snapped a couple of pictures of the other room through the hole, and for good measure, on his retreat, also took a few pictures of the room, he was standing in.

He stepped back into the gateway bedroom and clicked shut the door into the sideboard rack. He was amused at what all he had observed. He slowly walked toward through the hallway and reached the sitting room on the ground floor. He sat on the sofa and closed his eyes, trying to absorb what he saw, and imagining his mother laying on the bench behind the hole, naked, with her legs clasped on the other side, open wide enough for her pussy to be taken.

Peter could not remember when, in his youth, had he started fantasizing about his mother, but his infatuation with her had started for as long he could get his dick up. Nearly on every occasion when he was jacking off, he would close his eyes and imagine his mother in her complete naked form.

A couple of years back, he had seen naked pictures of his mother in a digital camera, shot seductively. Many poses of hers, from various angles, let the viewer see the neatly trimmed pussy on her, her bare breasts, and her seductive body. From the surroundings in the photos, it was clear that the location of the pictures was his parent's bedroom - he was sure of that. It was also apparent that the pictures were taken by his father because Peter had found the pictures on his father's camera in a drawer of his bedroom. Peter had only chanced upon seeing the pictures because he had taken the camera once, without checking with his Dad, on an occasion when Ernst wasn't home. It was Helene who had called for the camera for some pictures that needed to be taken, and dutifully Peter had done the job, only to discover the digital treasure stored on it.

As was obvious, Peter ensured each picture was copied on his personal laptop. Helene had become his jacking-off buddy ever since. Peter placed the camera back in Ernst's drawer. The fact that he had used the camera was known to Helene, who at the time did not know that Ernst was still storing the pictures on the camera. Many weeks later, when later Ernst had discovered fresh photos on the camera and asked Helene about them, only to inform her that there were old naked pictures of her still on the camera. Apart from hoping that Peter must not have bothered to flip through the older pictures on the camera, both could not do much. They were embarrassed but did not speak about it with Peter.

Peter still had those nine pictures of his mother, in various stages of undress and posing seductively for the camera. Peter's fantasies had remained stuck on Helene ever since; her regular hugging and kissing him affectionately did not help alleviate the situation for him. When at home, Peter would stay near his mother, and always levitate around her. When in his room, behind the closed door, he would jack off to his mother's pictures daily. While jerking off, Peter would scan the nine photos and stopped at the final picture. As he jacked off, he had organized the photos to rotate in a manner that they would always stop at a specific picture of hers.

In this picture, she was sitting almost towards the corner of the bed, with one of her legs down on the floor and the other lay folding on the bed opening her thighs towards the camera. She was wearing high waist jeans with all its buttons open. The waistband of the jeans hanging off from around her waist. Even with the open lapels in front, her genitals or her panties were not visible in the picture. With her back straight, her hands behind her, palms resting down on the bed. With nothing else on her, she was naked until her waist. Some of her hair strewn in the front of her shoulders but none reaching her nipples or covering her breasts.

Her breasts pushing out just slightly because of her hands behind her on the bed. These were not the only breasts Peter had seen in photos, but no other held ground in front of this gorgeous pair. Amazingly well proportioned on her body. Her slim waist made her breasts seem even more alluring. Her bare shoulders supported the most gorgeous head on it. What made the picture worth a million was the look on her face, coupled with her seductive pose. Her full lips slightly parted, eyes open just enough to look into the camera and some of her hair partially covering her face and going further down her front. The picture was to die for.

Even after looking at it a hundred thousand times, Peter still had not found an ounce of fat on her body. She looked like an angel, and he was in heaven while in possession of the pictures. The picture got him off every time. In the final moments before cumming, his eyes would look into hers in the photo.

The photos set was about eight to ten year old, and if he looked at her even now, he hardly found her any different.

Peter was daydreaming, on the sofa, when his mother came to the sitting room and plonked next to him. The shuffle shook him out of fantasyland, and he saw his beautiful mother sitting next to him. He opened his eyes and thanked God for sending down this angel for him.

The way he looked at her, she was puzzled and checked, "Are you all right, Peter?"

He smiled, "yes, of course, Mom. I nodded off for a minute, and I had a wonderful dream in which you were flying in the clouds like a beautiful angel, and you slowly came down in our garden while I looked up in the clouds. And then here you are."

Helene laughed and hugged her son around his neck and kissed him on the cheek. "Flatterer."

"It's true, Mom." Peter was surprised why his mother wouldn't agree with him.

She kissed him again on the cheek, while she hugged him sideways. She said, "love you son."

"Love you too, Mom. Thank you Mom for being my mother." still hugging Peter replied. Her heart melted.

Over the next week, the more Peter imagined his mother laying on her back in the glory hole, the hornier he got. The more he visualized it, the higher the urge to see her actually lying naked in the glory hole and being fucked.

He had never seen his parents make love, but they had been generally relaxed around sexuality, and about discussions of sex in the house. They would often be open about kissing in front of Peter, sometimes intimately; on various occasions, Peter had seen his dad grope her suggestively; at other times he caught their innuendoes and they did not cover it apologetically in front of Peter.

Usually, his mother always dressed appropriately around the house, but she was a bit more relaxed on their first floor; around the mornings, and in evenings, he would often see Helene relaxing in her nightie, mostly with a gown but quite a few times without. He would look forward to instances when he could see her in his father's long shirt, which for some reason, she was fond of wearing at night as a change. The shirt would let her legs remain bare, and there lay an opportunity for him to see up the bottom of the shirt if she ever sat down in it. She was conscious to not show off her panties, but if Peter ended up seeing them, she did not fret beyond a point. She was by no means a prude.

What had changed in the last few months, and was noticeable now, was that Helene would not necessarily dress up until she really had to. She would often stay at home in her nightie for longer hours, and on many occasions, forgot the nightgown in her room. Her casualness could be attributed to her absent-mindedness. In Ernst's opinion, Sara had changed her in more ways than she could think of.

Peter got all the attention he wanted, but he still felt his mother was somewhat distracted. He swore to work with her to get her to her normal self. Every alternative day Peter got her flowers, he complimented her every day, and cheered her up with his stories, his jokes and hugged her often, nuzzling his lips on her neck. Helene would kiss his cheeks every time, he did something of the kind.

Little did he know what was running in her mind. Her plans with Sara had moved along well, keeping her distracted and anxious.

He had spent the last couple of months planning how to get to see his parents in action in the glory hole room. He had been wracking his brain on how to get to see his mother in the glory hole. He had almost nailed down on the plot to get a camera installed, hidden inside the room. He was excited enough to do it, but there was this niggling doubt in his mind, and he could not really find the courage to overcome it. He felt creepy doing something like that.

On his second day home, he reckoned if anything further was possible, it would only be if he could actually figure out when his parents use the glory hole? and how often? For this, he had to get out of their way.

He ended up installing a tiny camera in the gateway-room that his Dad would use if he wanted to enter the glory hole room, and he connected it to his phone. When his father came home, he said his byes and left the house telling them he had to catch up with friends. Leaving them alone was the only way to figure out the use of the glory hole room. He returned home late, even while he sat on the far side of their garden at home to access the video link of the camera he had installed. No luck that night.

He did the same the next night and left as soon as his father came home. His entire day was spent with his mother, and that was also good enough reason for them to feel that he needed to step out of the house as well. Sitting in the garden, he watched the camera activity. No luck yet again.

On the morning of his birthday, he was sleeping when his mother came to his room early. She surprised him with a kiss on his cheek after she wished him, "Happy Birthday, Peter." trying to rhyme in full enthusiasm.

Peter groggily, "thank you, Mom," and then adding, "what time is it? Midnight?"

"No dear it's six o'clock," Helene replied. "I wanted to be first to wish you on your birthday."

Elated, Peter opened his arms while laying on the bed inviting her to hug. Helene came to him as she kissed his cheek again. He folded his arms around her and pulled her while her lips were still on his cheeks.

She giggled as he pulled her. Her laugh encouraged him, and he rolled her to bring her on top and then kept on rolling her until she lay her in the middle of the bed; they lay side by side and holding each other in their arms as she still laughed merrily. Their faces in front of each other, only inches apart. She had this compelling urge to kiss him, and she bent upwards to kiss his forehead. His face slipped into her neck as she moved up towards his forehead. He pulled on her and pushed his lips into her neck as he snuggled into her.

Her left hand came behind his head, and she caressed on his hair and let him snug into her bosom lovingly. Her other hand was stuck between them. Both his hands were behind her, moving slowly, rubbing her spine, and shoulders in tandem, while his lips stayed in - for a never-ending kiss low on the front of her neck. Her breasts crushing into his chest and her belly barely touching his.

His grip around her was insistent enough to signal her that she was not to move, and he wanted to cuddle. She relaxed with each passing minute; he raised the stakes with each passing moment. He kissed her neck and pulled back to lower himself to kiss high on her chest outlining her breasts, then he went sideways and kissed her shoulders only to move up kissing the side of her neck.

She let slip a moan, "mmm." Surprising herself.

He stuck his lips on the side of her neck and lingered there the longest. Her hand behind his neck holding him still, as if implying, 'please do more of this.'

Tens of kisses later, he left the neck and moved to her left ear. Conscious not to be loud in her ear, his kiss was almost silent but evident. He thought for a moment, and then brought his tongue out and licked her ear from the inside.

Her body shivered from her chest to her pussy. She moaned, "mmmmm," as if telling him, 'I love it, but please don't do it.'

He gave one last lick before moving sideways to kiss her cheek. His lips were wet, and the marks he was leaving on her cheeks were that of a sloppy kiss and not a mother-son kiss.

She was enjoying the attention, which was now bordering permissible limits. Though she was relaxed, her thoughts were elsewhere, even while she was clearly being wooed.

He moved his lips up to her closed eyes, and he kissed long sloppy ones on both and moved down. On reaching her nose, he kissed it just a peck and rushed into his next move, scared that she might react differently, he hastened to drop his lips on hers.

By now, she was already in another world. In her dreamy state, she kissed him back. Enthused with her returning the kiss, his kisses became less furtive and more demanding. They kissed and licked each other's lips, and by their tenth kiss her eyes had opened, and she was looking into her son's eyes as he entered her mouth with his tongue.

She regretted letting this happen but was way too far into it to withdraw. Her own hand pulling Peter firmly and his hands behind her back were holding her head in place, and even if she wanted, she could not pull back now.

Helene let his tongue come in and slowly loosened again and gave him his birthday gift. She started sucking his tongue as only his girlfriend would. Her mouth sucked on his tongue, and her tongue played with his. His aggression stemmed from the fact that he had achieved more than he had hoped for this morning, was apparent, and he slowed down on her volition.

Conscious that she was letting her son kiss her, she let Peter have his fun. She told herself that this one-time thing was part of his birthday present. She was aware that it was way beyond the natural course for them but assuring herself that she would let this one slip, as a special occasion given his birthday.

Their kisses grew hungrier, both not letting the other go back; after he was in her mouth for a good five minutes, they both backed out for air. He rapidly took a couple of quick breaths before starting to go back into her mouth, but this time around Peter found her lips closed.

He got the message but kept kissing her number of times on her lips as if pleading to let him go in. Helene did not, even though she kissed him back for every kiss he gave her. After a long session of necking, they lay in each other's arms, without saying anything.

With the moment having passed, Helene collected herself and finally rolled on top of him. Then, she rolled once more to step down from the bed. She tickled him before getting down on the floor, making the situation lighter than it had actually become.

incesting
incesting
556 Followers