Glory Hole Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He happily agreed to the conciliation.

But he did not let her go that night without french kissing her again a few more times.

From the next morning onward, they found themselves looking forward to a passionate session of good morning kisses at breakfast and an equally steamy bundle of good night kisses at night.

If ever Ernst was home in the morning or on the weekend, Helene would come to wake Peter up and always found him up and fresh, brushed and clean, waiting for his mother. Their kisses were getting steamier, but his hands maintained respect and stayed in acceptable territories. Especially the night kisses were a lot saucy, and he would have her stay in bed with him for long.

Each evening Peter would move out with one or the other reason and monitored his parents' glory hole room's use. He narrowed down to some randomness, but while capturing all other elements, he figured weekends were the best bet for his plan to roll.

Unwittingly he was also working up his Mom, and he did know this, but by the time Ernst was home, she was looking forward to a good fucking session. Not all of it in the glory hole.

It was Peter's duty to install the Christmas lights, a week before Christmas. The tree was jointly decorated by all three of them. In the entire affair of setting up the lights outside, Peter had made a couple of his own installations.

Two days before Christmas, on his bed, Helene was kissing him good night in all earnest.

After giving her some very hot set of kisses, he demanded, "Mom, it isn't fair with just a good night kiss and good morning kiss on Christmas."

Helene smiled and practically agreed with him that he deserved more because he had remained a gentleman on their pact, all through the two weeks since his birthday.

"Okay, Let's say you are allowed special kisses on Christmas eve, and on Christmas." Helene gave him a scorcher right there. When they parted their lips, she added, "But only under a mistletoe."

The night before Christmas-eve was a Sunday. Late afternoon, Peter found an excuse to meet friends and left.

He hastily moved towards the parking spot hidden from public view and snuck back to the house. He had left the back door open for himself to sneak back in. He rested in the third guest bedroom on the ground floor. He shut it's door completely; he had earlier jammed the door lock with tape so it won't click making noise while being opened or closed. The door was right across the door, which his father would have to use if they chose to play in the glory hole room that night. A big if.

As his study would suggest, they did use the glory hole room that night. Helene came down first and entered her side of the room, though Peter could not have known this. He only found out about the kickoff when Ernst came to the second room and clicked open the sideboard door, in direct view of Peter's camera. As had become his habit, he left the door open, considering there was no one at home.

As soon as Ernst entered the glory hole room, Peter started taking his trousers off along with his boxers. He played with his dick, and the anticipation and anxiety of what he was going to do had him rock hard in seconds. He fished out the remote and pressed the button.

Their doorbell rang.

From the insulated room walls, Helene could not hear anything except for a very low tone 'ding' that came through the hole. Ernst, with his door open, could hear it loud enough to respond. As soon as he heard the bell, he scampered for his pajama bottoms and pulled them up, wore his shirt back on, and briskly walked towards the door.

Peter, with mobile in his hand, saw Ernst exit, and even before Ernst had crossed the hallway to the door, Peter tiptoed to the glory hole room.

He was blessed with a view he had been dreaming for the past couple of months, probably more. Till now, everything had gone as per plan. Without wasting any time, he approached his mother's spread legs. He could see her pussy that was nicely trimmed, as he had expected, having seen the photos earlier. She was wearing nothing on her legs, or her feet that were held up in clasps, on the side of the upper hole.

Without much ado, he lined up his cock to enter her pussy. He looked at the stop-watch on his wrist and knew the timeline. He had no time to waste, and he knew it. He wanted to relish this heavenly feeling till death, and he wanted to record it in his memory for the rest of his life. He tapped his dick on her pussy once to let her know what was coming.

Risking everything he had, he proceeded as slow as he could and gave her an inch at a time.

He gave a throaty grunt that didn't make noise but traveled through his cock in her.

She returned the compliment with a moan that traveled back through her pussy to him.

After two slow shoves, he started plunging back into her repeatedly. In under fifty seconds that he had given himself, he gave his mother a hundred thrusts.

He sped up with the fucking like a manic and just pushed repeatedly as if his life depended on it.

On his phone, he looked at the second-camera visuals from the main door. Dot on the fifty seconds marker, he withdrew and quickly bent down to kiss her pussy before rushing out the door.

She moaned in rage, "UUNNGHGHH." not believing her ill-luck on getting fucked so enthusiastically and then bereaved of the exhilarating experience, all of a sudden.

From the main door camera visuals, he saw his dad had turned and started on his way back inside. Peter was safe in the gateway room and he hid behind the bed. He lay down on the far end, which was not visible on entry to, or exit from, that room.

Obviously, his dad had wasted a minute and a half looking for someone at the door, but he could not find anyone. Fuming he came back to his wife and he shucked his clothes again to restart where he had left. Little did he know Helene was squirming for a reentry eagerly.

Peter gave his dad some two minutes before pressing on his remote again. The bell rang again. For good measure, Peter pressed it one additional time. What followed was his furious dad going to the door, back in his pajamas.

Peter had not lost an iota of his stiffness. As soon as his dad was in the hallway, Peter stood back up and tiptoed into the glory hole room to find a squirming mom. He did not have any reason to waste time again. He reentered her in one swift motion.

Peter's thrusts were urgent and powerful. He held her thighs in each hand for adding support while he pounded his mother with passion.

Peter looked at the camera streaming on the phone and saw his father looking around. He did not risk it and withdrew in exactly one-minute, and went back to his position behind the bed.

His mother furious like hell, on being hung up like she was.

His dad fuming as ever, on some kid spoiling his session, was mumbling while he came back into the gateway room. He took it out on her pussy. He was slamming into her as if on a mission. His goal was to cum before another doorbell rings.

The next time the doorbell rang, Ernst was adamant not to budge from his position. He pumped until he had climaxed in her pussy, panting to keep himself steady. Ernst continued to shove into her, as had become his habit, of late, to shove repeatedly until he would go limp so that Helene could finish.

Helene's clasping pussy and spasming legs had already indicated to him that she had climaxed a major one before even he could shoot his release in her pussy.

As the bell rang persistently, Ernst was almost sure that there was indeed someone at the door this time. Obviously, it was expected of him to unhook Helene's feet before he left the room, especially if they had finished. But ignoring the irritating bell was difficult, and he went to answer the door hastily.

With his dad in the hallway, Peter went into the glory hole room and reentered Helene. It had been a long while when Ernst had double tapped her in one night. She was pleasantly surprised. And the aggression the thrusts told her, she should get ready for a better one the second time around.

With each thrust, Peter stayed longer inside his mother. He pushed in her reaching bottom, stayed there for two seconds before coming out and reentering with similar force. The pumping was groundbreaking for Helene. She had had a major climax the first time around because of the prolonged pumping she had received in the earlier session. For her second fuck, the climb for her was much faster.

As soon as Peter reached the bottom with a forceful thrust, he stayed there for a couple of seconds before coming out and reentering with the same energy. For a minute, he gave her some thirty such thrusts, and she was panting for more. The stopwatch on his wrist told him that his fifty seconds were up, but the suction of his mother's pussy told him to stay where he was. Peter was going to climax at any moment.

He looked at the camera streaming on his phone, and saw his dad and shut the main door to come back in. While Ernst was in the main hall, walking back, Peter pressed the remote a couple of times again, taking a huge risk. He prayed to God to help his dad guard the main door as his wife gets fucked by his son. God answered his prayers, and Ernst hastily rushed back to the main door, from midway to catch the sneaky kids who were pranking him. Not finding anyone, Ernst even walked a few yards further out to look for the perpetrators. He stood there for a minute to see any shadow or movement.

Peter made the best use of the next couple of minutes and gave his all to his mother.

As soon as he shot his load in her, his mother spasmed on his dick. Peter shoved even faster inside her, heightening her pleasure to the next level.

Eventually, when Peter slowed the thrusts, his cock remained hard inside Helene, and she was surprised at that. Little hoping, can he do it one more time?...please, please, she begged God. Her head was spinning. God did not answer her prayer.

Peter withdrew from her pussy, and bent in between her legs, kissing her pussy lightly before rushing out to the room outside. Ernst returned enraged and mumbling. He unclasped Helene quickly and shut the lights and then the door to exit. Helene did not need any other help physically, and she retreated from her side of the glory hole room, pulling her gown back on.

With mixed family juices flowing from her pussy downwards, Helene joined Ernst upstairs and smiled at him as he sat on the sofa in the sitting room. She was heading to the bathroom for a hot shower and to clean up the leaking liquids on her thighs. He was glad that Helene had enjoyed herself and did not seem upset with the interruptions.

"I'm sorry we were interrupted a couple of times," he said.

She smiled and kept on walking because the juices were trickling way below her knee pits.

Later that night, when she came to Peter's room to kiss him good night, her excitement was contagious. She kissed him a good night as if she meant it, taking lead. She stayed on top of him instead of rolling off to the middle of the bed and paid no attention to his dick poking her pussy mound.

He laid some thick juicy kisses on his mother, and they made love again, this time with their mouths.

He was in another world and thanked God for the enormous help. He knew, to keep his game on, in the Glory Hole room, he will have to improve on his game plan.

---------