Glory Hole Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,964 Followers

I got there first, but only just. As I flooded her cunt, she climaxed. Mine was a nice one, and hers sounded as if it was as well. I was happy to stay in her for as long as possible, but she moved away from me as soon as her orgasm ended.

"Victoria, sorry Madonna, how do you like your new job?"

I was expecting a quick answer, a resounding yes, but she was silent.

"Having second thoughts?"

She sighed, before saying, "Yes. The thought of lots of sex was exciting, but having more than one man in an evening, is too much for me."

I wasn't sure what to say, so I kept quiet.

"If I get another big cock tonight, then I think it will kill me."

When I got back to the bar, Jim and Rick were talking. They stopped when they saw me.

Rick then said, "You look disappointed."

"I guess I am. She was very good, but I think she's going to quit."

It was now Rick's turn to look disappointed.

"That's a pity, but it doesn't suit everybody."

Jim didn't say anything, he just looked gutted, and soon after he left without finishing his drink. I stayed for another two hours. Anne was still away, so there was no reason to rush home.

When I woke the next day I was in a good mood, that was because it was Wednesday, the day my Mother and Sister worked together at The Tavern. There I could fuck both of then to my heart's content, without the fear of Father walking in on us.

I ate breakfast alone, and had almost finished when Father joined me.

"Your Mother and Sister are not well."

I looked at him, expecting more details, but I didn't get any.

"What's wrong with them?"

He shrugged his shoulders, and then he said, "Just a bug."

At that point I stopped asking. When I had finished I went upstairs. They were both in the bathroom, one vomiting into the sink, and the other into the toilet. I left them to it. Whatever they had, I didn't want to catch it. As I went back downstairs, I felt sorry for them, but also for myself. There was no way they would be able to work at The Tavern tonight.

I was fifteen minutes late for work. When I got to my desk Jim was there, sitting in my chair. He quickly got up.

"Just keeping it warm for you."

I smiled, but I was actually annoyed. I just hoped he hadn't changed any of the settings. It was one of my pet hates, people messing about with my chair.

Still smiling, I said, "What can I do for you?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to talk about last night."

We then did, and we both agreed that it was a shame that Victoria wasn't going to continue at The Tavern.

It was only a short while after Jim had gone, when Victoria appeared.

"I told Rick."

I just nodded, then she left without saying anything else. Was that the end of any sort of relationship with her? I didn't know, only time would tell.

At four thirty I ran out of work, and I wasn't eager to get any more. I then spent the next half hour trying to decide what I was going to do tonight. I had two options, go home, or go to The Tavern. Anne had called me just before midday, telling me that she was back tomorrow, so it should have been an easy decision. However, sticking my cock through one of the Glory Holes was very tempting.

As I made my way home I felt righteous, I was doing the right thing, but deep down I knew that if my Mother and Sister had been working, then I would be on my way to The Tavern.

Just before I went to bed, Anne called again, to give me good and bad news. Good, because she would definitely be home tomorrow. Bad, because she was going to be working at The Tavern in the evening. Apparently there was a bug going around, and Rick was short of girls. It was probably what my Mother and Sister had gone down with. I wasn't happy, but we came to a compromise. She would meet me after work, and we would go to The Tavern together. I had wanted her undivided attention, but now I was having to share her, but it was better than nothing.

When I woke the next day, I knew the best thing to do was to put Anne out of my mind. If I kept thinking about her it would be a long day. The time would go by quicker if I was busy.

That worked until three in the afternoon. After that I kept checking my watch every ten minutes or so, I just couldn't help it. When it was time to leave I breathed a huge sigh of relief. However, I then had to wait nearly thirty minutes outside the building, because Anne was late, but when I saw her all my frustration disappeared in an instance. We hugged and kissed for so long that some people that were nearby were starting to stare. When we noticed them, we both laughed, and then we parted.

"I've missed you."

"Me too. I was only supposed to be away for a week."

"You're here now, that's all that matters."

Half an hour later we were at the back of The Tavern, and Anne was searching for her key.

"It must be here somewhere."

But it wasn't, we even emptied her handbag to make sure.

"Please will you get a key from Rick?"

"Yes, but only if you give me a kiss."

"OK, but get the key first."

However, when I tried to kiss her, she didn't resist. In fact she kissed me back, and when I put my hands on her tits, she didn't stop me. She even let me unbutton her coat so that I could put my hands inside. When I squeezed one of her tits she moaned. My other hand then pulled her skirt up, so that it could get to her cunt. As I gently rubbed her through her knickers, she moaned again, but this time louder.

"We need to get inside. Go and find Rick"

"No, I can't wait."

Then I rubbed that golden nugget of hers even harder, and she gasped.

As good as this was, I wanted more. I wanted to push my fingers deep into her, and then I wanted to fuck her. I wasn't convinced that she would let me continue here, but I was going to try. The first obstacle to overcome was her knickers, they needed to come off, but then I had a better idea. I put my other hand up her skirt, then with both hands I pulled on them. I heard them rip. Anne was about to protest, but when my fingers touched her naked cunt she stopped. They were probably very expensive, and they might even have been her favourite pair, but I didn't care.

I now had two fingers up her, and I was fucking her with them. I didn't dare touch her clit, because I knew that if I did, she would climax soon after.

"I need your big cock."

Good, all her resistance had gone. She now wanted it as much as I did, even if it meant being fucked at the back of The Tavern, with the risk of being caught. Looking around, I couldn't see an obvious place to do it.

"I can lean over the wall."

She was right, that was probably the best option. At one side of The Tavern was a low wall, two feet high at the most. If she bent over it, I could fuck her from behind.

It didn't take her long to get into position, and for a split second I wondered if she had done this before. Probably not, but it wouldn't surprise me if she had. She still had all her clothes on, even her torn knickers, but I had pulled her coat and skirt up so that I could get access to her.

When I pushed into her, it lifted her up, and she nearly fell over the wall. That made her giggle, but it became a moan when I started giving her long strokes. Both of us were desperate, so it wasn't going to take long. After only a couple of minutes we were nearly there, then we heard footsteps. We froze. They became louder, and we knew we were going to be in trouble.

"Don't mind me, just carry on."

Then she laughed, and I gave a huge sigh of relief. Only one person laughs like that, Rose.

We took her advice to carry on fucking, and we didn't even wait until she had gone into The Tavern. It didn't take us long to finish, and when we did, we both had the best climax that we had ever had together.

Rose hadn't locked the door, so I didn't need to get the key. After she went in, I made my way to the front of The Tavern.

"Hi Rick, a beer please."

"Coming up."

After serving me, he started to leave, then he stopped.

"Has Anne started work?"

I nodded, then said, "I escorted her to the back door."

I didn't tell him that I had fucked her before she went in, because I didn't know how he would take it. Better not to tell him.

After getting me my second drink, Rick handed me a leaflet.

"I almost forgot to give you one of these."

I read it, then I read it again.

"Is it for real?"

"Yes, it's today's special for my regulars."

I looked at it for the third time.

'** Today Only ** Rose is hosting a sponsored cock sucking event. For every mouthful she swallows, Rick, the generous owner of The Tavern, will denote money to Rose's favourite charity, The Hedgehog Sanctuary'.

"She has a thing about Hedgehogs."

I hadn't known that, and I wondered if, when she gives them the money that she has collected, she will tell them how she has earned it? I hoped not.

I wasn't in the mood to see Rose. I had already emptied my balls this evening, into Anne. It would have been better if Rose was doing it tomorrow. However, Rick kept asking me, and it was getting annoying, so I gave in.

"What's your name big boy?"

She then laughed. It was her full uninhibited one. I shook my head, nobody laughs like her.

"It's Simon."

This time it was a chuckle, but it was almost as loud as her laugh.

"Didn't I see you earlier with Anne?"

She knew she had.

"I would like some of that, but today is a cock sucking day."

"Yes, Rick gave me the leaflet."

She then laughed again, but I didn't know why.

"I've just had a thought. There is no reason why you can't fuck me first, before coming in my mouth."

When the panels were opened, and her tits were in the room, I couldn't understand why I had been reluctant to see her. Her tits weren't just huge, they were firm as well, and they were topped by the thickest and longest nipples I had ever seen. Only Angela's came close to hers.

After five minutes of frantic sucking, my cock was stiff again. After another five, on her other nipple, it was trying to rip my trousers.

"My pussy needs a big cock, do you know where I can find one?"

I raised my head, then I said, "It just so happens that I do."

As expected, she laughed, and it was her famous full-blooded one again.

As the panels closed, I unzipped myself, then I put my cock into the other room.

"I am a big woman, with a big pussy. I need a big cock," then she paused before adding, "And that IS a big cock."

It went in easily, because she was very wet, but also because her cunt was big. There was some tightness, but nowhere near as much as there was with Anne. She was fuckable, but anybody under eight inches would struggle to satisfy her, fortunately I had ten.

It didn't take us long to get into a nice rhythm. I thought it was going to be chore, but it was now turning into a very pleasurable experience. It was also a calm fuck, there was nothing frantic about it. We were both heading towards a climax, but it wasn't rushed. We would eventually get there, but we were taking our time. After fifteen minutes we were still going strong, but she was now breathing heavily.

"Are you nearly there?"

"Yes, and for fuck's sake don't think about stopping."

I wasn't going to, which was just as well, because if I had, I think that in anger she would have ripped my cock off with her bare hands.

As I upped the pace, she started gasping. I then fucked her even harder, and that did the trick. Good, first part accomplished, next was to come in her mouth.

I quickly pulled out of her, but I had to wait a while before I felt her mouth on me. She spent some time licking the head, and then she started taking me into her. As she bobbed her head I closed my eyes. Then, for the next ten minutes, it was very much like our fucking, slow and steady. She didn't attempt to swallow the whole of my cock, instead she concentrated on the first few inches. When I eventually came, it was a nice one.

When I got back to the bar, Rick had another drink ready for me, and it was my favourite malt whisky.

"It's on the house."

"Thanks Rick."

That was very generous of him. Before drinking it, I raised it up, so that I could make a toast.

"To the Hedgehog Sanctuary."

Anne worked at The Tavern Friday evening as well, but then we had the weekend together, most of it in bed at her place. By Sunday night I was exhausted, and on Monday morning, I was thankful that we didn't make love before we went to work.

As I sat at my desk, I vowed that I would never have sex again. However, by two in the afternoon I was starting to change my mind, and when it was time to leave, I was ready to fuck any woman, as long as they were legal. Anne was working late tonight, not for Rick, but for her day job. However, even though I was eager for sex, I didn't fancy going to The Tavern, so I made my way home.

When I got back, my Mother and Sister were in the living room, and Father was out.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm OK now, but Chloe is still not one hundred percent."

I got a weak smile from my Sister, that was confirmation of what my Mother had just said about her. We then talked for a while, but Chloe didn't say much. I then left them watching television, while I went to my room.

Getting to work the next day was a nightmare. The weather was terrible, but the traffic was worse. I ended up being forty five minutes late, and Walt, the chairman, had seen me come in. I had only just sat at my desk when Victoria came over. Walt must have had a word with her about my poor timekeeping. Before she could say anything I apologised.

"Don't worry, we were all in late, including Walt."

Good, I wasn't in trouble.

Smiling at her, I said, "What can I do for you?"

As she placed some papers on my desk, she said, "I need you to review these. They should be OK, but it's better to have another set of eyes on them."

I nodded, and I thought we were done, but she didn't go. There was something else she wanted to say, and it looked as if she was trying to find the right words. It was a few seconds before she spoke again.

"About The Tavern," then she paused before saying, "And about us," then she stopped.

There was silence again, before she eventually continued.

"I don't regret any of it, and I have now got it out of my system. My husband and I have a better relationship. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

Then, after getting a nice smile from her, she left. I did understand. Her husband was now satisfying her in the bedroom, so no need for anything extra, either from me or at The Tavern. She was now just my boss again, and I was genuinely pleased for her. I had enjoyed having sex with her, but I still had Anne, and all the girls at The Tavern, so I wouldn't be missing out.

The plan for this evening was to leave work at five o'clock, and to go to Ann's place. However, that changed when Anne called me.

"My parents are in town. Pop has some business to attend to. They are keen to meet you, so I have booked a table at their favourite restaurant."

She then gave me the name of the restaurant. I knew where it was, but I had never been in it. It wasn't just expensive, it was beyond expensive. I was now looking forward to eating there, but I was also apprehensive about meeting her parents.

Anne met me outside, and we then went in. We were quickly taken to our table. While we were studying the wine list, I noticed a couple approaching the table. When Anne smiled at them, I knew they were her parents.

Ann hugged her Mother, and I shook her Father's hand, then we swapped. I wasn't sure if I should kiss her on the cheek, so I played it safe by giving her a handshake instead.

Her Father then said, "Let's order first, then we can talk."

It was twenty minutes before we had finished. Anne started with several dishes that she wanted, and then she slowly whittled them down to one. My selection was easy, I chose a steak. Her parents just told the waiter they wanted their usual.

"So where did you meet our little girl?"

Her Father had asked an obvious question, and I should have prepared an answer, but I hadn't. As I hesitated, Anne answered for me.

"It was at a bar," then she told an elaborate story of how we had met, and what had been said. I was impressed, I almost believed her myself. It was certainly a lot better than what I could have said.

"It was at a Glory Hole. I stuck my cock through it, and then I fucked her hard."

The next half an hour was all about exchanging information. By the time the food had arrived, we had all learnt a lot about each other.

Her Father was an impressive man, not so much his appearance, though he was immaculately dressed, but the way he talked. He was confident, and he spoke with authority. I liked him, I liked him a lot. However, I wasn't sure about her Mother. She was a beauty, an older and slightly larger version of Anne, and she was dressed to perfection. She hadn't said anything that I didn't like, but I got the impression that she was looking down at me, that I wasn't good enough for her Daughter. There was one time when her mouth was curled up, as if she had a bad smell under her nose, but it quickly changed into a smile when she noticed me looking at her.

We took our time eating, and despite my reservations about her Mother, I was having a good time. But there was one tricky moment.

"We must meet your parents."

Her Mother then chipped in with, "Yes dear, that's a good idea."

That was a question that I had now been waiting for, and there was only one way I could answer it.

"Yes."

Her Father then said, "I am back next week, can we arrange something then?"

I nodded, and I tried to look pleased. I just hoped that my face wasn't showing what I was really feeling. I needed to have a serious conversation with Anne before then, to tell her that the woman she knew as Lizzy was my Mother, and that Charlotte was really Chloe, my Sister.

Shortly after the dessert course was served, Anne's Mother excused herself. As soon as she had left the table, her Father looked at me, and then said, "I know Anne works at The Tavern."

I was too stunned to speak.

"The Tavern is why I am here, I am thinking about buying it. I have been speaking to Rick. I think he will sell if I make him a good offer. I am going there tomorrow evening, will you come with me?"

I was still shocked, but I managed to say, "Yes."

By the time her Mother was back, we had made the arrangements.

An hour later we were leaving the restaurant. I wanted to go back with Anne, but her parents were staying at her place.

"Father would be OK with that, but Mother wouldn't approve."

The next morning, I managed to have a quick word with my Mother and Sister before Father got up. My Sister was giving The Tavern a miss tonight, but Mother would be there.

The plan was to meet John, Anne's Father, outside The Tavern at seven, and I had been warned not to be late. Anne had told me that punctuality was his thing. If I was late he would not be impressed. She wasn't coming, she would be spending the evening with Grace, her Mother.

Mid-afternoon Anne called. When I put the phone down I laughed out loud, fortunately nobody was near my desk to hear it. All my worries about telling her that I was fucking my Mother and Sister, had now gone. It had taken her a while to get to the point, but eventually she had blurted it out.

"I want my Father to fuck me at The Tavern, will you please help me?"

After getting over the shock, I had said yes. I was tempted to tell her about Lizzy and Charlotte, but I decided that would be better done on another day. Her cunning plan was to work as Madonna, and for me to persuade her Father to try out a Glory Hole, and of course, for me to recommend Madonna to him.

I got there at five to seven, then I waited outside for John. I didn't have to wait long. As he approached me, I looked at my watch, he was four seconds late, but I was too polite to mention it.

chris99999
chris99999
3,964 Followers