Glory Hole Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick's brother Oscar was at the bar, but there was no sign of Rick. After I had introduced them to each other, Oscar took John to see Rick. An hour later, while I was starting on my third beer, John came back.

Smiling at me, he said, "It's a done deal."

I congratulated him by shaking his hand.

"There are some details to sort out, but there is nothing that will stop the sale."

He then talked about some of the changes he was planning to make to The Tavern, and I gave him my honest opinion on them. Most I liked, but there was one that I didn't think was a good idea.

When that conversation was exhausted, I decided it was time to put Anne's plan into action.

"Now that you are going to be the owner of The Tavern, don't you think she should try out one of the girls?"

It wasn't subtle, but I couldn't think of a better way of asking. I could tell he was interested, but he was taking his time in deciding. Then he smiled.

"I think I will," then he made my job easier by saying, "Is there anybody you can recommend?"

I had a long list of girls that he should see, but I was only going to tell him one of them.

"Madonna. If you see her you will not be disappointed."

"Thanks, what about you?"

"Lizzy."

We went to the back room together. That was my idea. I wanted to be sure that he would see Madonna. If she wasn't free, I would try to persuade him to wait.

When we got there they were all green, so we could take our pick of any of them. He then read the names out.

"Mary, Rose, Lizzy, Madonna. You think I should see Madonna?"

I tried to sound confident, when I said, "Yes I do."

He then stared at me, and it was getting uncomfortable. Then, when he smiled, I knew he was going to see her. As I went in to see Lizzy, he went in to see his Daughter.

"Hi Mummy."

"Hi Simon. I haven't been fucked for a while," then she giggled, before adding, "Not even by your Father, so I am ready for it."

I was as well, but I was hoping for some foreplay first. When I saw the panels move, I smiled, I knew I was going to get some. When her tits were in the room, I was on them in record time.

"Suck my nipple hard."

She had read my mind, but I didn't just suck, I nibbled on it as well. I also made sure that the other one wasn't neglected. As I rolled it between a finger and thumb, she gave a guttural moan. It was almost an animal noise.

After a few minutes I switched over. Later, when I wanted to switch again, she pulled back, and the panels were quickly closed.

"I hope you enjoyed that, but I think you will like my pussy better."

I couldn't argue with that, but did she want my fingers or my cock?

"Do you want to be fucked now?"

That got a quick, "No."

"OK, I'll put my hand in."

It was, "No," again, and now I was confused.

"I am going to get as near as I can to the hole, then I want you to lick me. It's not going to be comfortable, but I am desperate for a tongue on my clit."

It was a difficult position for me as well, but as soon as I started I forgot about any discomfort. She wanted me to pleasure her clit, but I took my time getting there. First I ran my tongue up and down her slit, and then I nibbled on her lips. When I sucked them into my mouth she moaned.

"That's nice, do the same to my clit."

I did, and she almost climaxed.

"Take it easy. I want to come, but I want some cock first."

I was going to point out that I had only done what she had asked, but I had the good sense to keep quiet. This time when I got back to work on her clit, I gently licked it, rather than sucking on it.

"That's better."

"Yes Mummy."

That made her giggle. My plan now was to slowly take her towards a climax, but stopping just before she got there, so that I could finish her off with my cock. It was all going well until I licked her clit too vigorously.

"Fuck, I'm in it."

I was annoyed with myself for not concentrating, but happy for her because it sounded like a big one. As I waited for her to come round, I wondered what would happen next. Whatever it was, I doubted if I was going to get to push my cock into her sweet cunt. It was a minute before she started moving, and when she did I heard her groan.

"I am getting too old for this. My back is killing me now."

I was concerned for her, but selfishly, for me as well. This wasn't good, she might even ask me to leave. I was now thinking about which of the other girls I would go and see.

"But I think I will be OK when I bend over."

I quickly put my cock in the Glory Hole, I didn't want to give her time to think about it, in case she changed her mind.

As she pushed against it, she said, "It's too soon for me to come again."

I was OK with that, this was all about satisfying my needs. I started slowly, and it was several minutes before she got my full length. I then got into a nice rhythm. Shortly after I felt the sap rising, so I upped the pace.

"If you fuck me harder I might be able to come."

I wasn't sure that I wanted that. It had been simpler when it was just me that was going to have a climax. However, I took it as a challenge.

She was now getting the full ten inches, and I was going as deep into her as I could. I was even arching my back for extra penetration. I might not succeed, but it was a valiant effort.

Having to concentrate on Mother's needs was now slowing down my climax. If I wasn't careful, she would get another one, and I would be left hanging.

And that is what happened. Without any warning she gave an almighty moan, then her body went rigid. I tried my best to come as well, but I was still going when she moved away.

"Sorry Simon, but it's your fault for fucking me too hard," then she giggled, before saying, "How can I make it up to you?"

My cock, that was still through the hole, had slumped, but after she said that it was now back to its best. I thought about all the things I could do, and there were many, but what did I want to do? My first choice was to fuck her again, but I would be surprised if that was on offer. I settled on something that I hadn't done for a while.

"Have you decided what you want to do?"

"Yes, to fuck you."

"No. Much as I would like to, my clit is now too sensitive."

Not a problem. I had expected the answer to be no, but it was best to ask. Now for my second choice.

"How about a tit fuck, and when I come can I spurt on your face?"

"No," then she laughed, and I knew it was really a yes.

If you are going to put your cock between somebody's tits, then Rose is the one to do it with. Her massive tits smother your cock. It was going to be different doing it with Mother, because she was a lot smaller, but hopefully it would still be just as good.

It was a while before she started, and I was getting worried that she might have changed her mind. However, it was worth the wait. My cock was now between her tits, and they were holding me tight. It felt good, and I knew it was going to get even better.

"When you are about to come let me know."

"Yes Mummy."

However, I didn't need her to tell me that. It's only polite to let a woman know when you are going to spunk all over her face. They need to be ready so that it doesn't go in their hair.

It took a while before I got it right. I had started by using my full length, but that meant that the head of my cock wasn't spending much time between her tits. When I settled on fast shallow strokes it was a lot better.

Five minutes later I was still going strong, but I could feel a stirring in my balls. I left it another thirty seconds before warning her.

"I'm nearly there."

"OK. I'll finish you with my hand."

I would have preferred to continue fucking her tits, but I wasn't going to argue. She was now holding my cock tight, and giving it quick strokes. I was on the edge.

"Faster."

No response.

"Please."

When she laughed, I knew she was teasing me. Then she did what I had asked, and I started to spurt. When I had finished she surprised me by taking the head of my cock into her mouth. She was teasing out the last drops.

"How did I do?"

"What do you mean?"

"Did I hit the target?"

That got her laughing again.

"Yes. Cheeks, nose, and even some on my ear."

We had gone into the back room together, and, with perfect timing, we exited it together. We waited until we were back at the bar before talking.

"Thanks Simon, you said she would be good, and you were right." Then he paused, and there was a look on his face that suggested he was remembering something, before adding, "She reminded me of Grace when she was younger."

It's no wonder she reminded him of his wife, because she was his Daughter.

We stayed at The Tavern for another hour, and then we made our way back to Anne's place. I had another drink there, then I went home.

When I went to bed I was tired, but I couldn't sleep. I had a lot on my mind. I kept thinking about Anne and her Father. Would she do it again? Probably yes, but would she ever tell him who Madonna really was? I wasn't sure about that. Then I thought about my Sister. She had done the same with her Father, but both of them had done it unwittingly.

However, what was on my mind most of the time, was Anne's Mother. Ever since meeting her, I had an overwhelming desire to fuck her. I knew she didn't like me, and I felt the same about her, but that might be part of the attraction. I kept imagining what it would be like to bend her over, and then to ram all of my ten inches into her. I wanted her to beg for more as I fucked her hard, until she had a screaming orgasm.

That was never going to happen. Then I had a brainwave. I now had a huge smile on my face, as I planned it out. It would need Ann's help, and possibly my Mother's as well, but it could be done.

Would it work? There was only one way to find out, and that was to try it!

--

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.