Glory Hole - Chris's Perfect Job Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited until my cock was almost limp before pulling out of her. She then stood up.

"David, you're almost as good a fuck as my Son."

She then laughed, and I joined in.

When I got back to the common room, the real David was there, and when he saw me he came over.

"They fucked up. Your client was supposed to be mine. Who was it?"

"Rita."

"I don't know her. Was she any good?"

"Just average."

Of course she wasn't that. It had been special. He was a nice guy, so I didn't want to annoy him, by telling him that he had missed out on something that had been wonderful.

Fifteen minutes later, I was summoned. Helen, the manager, wanted to see me. And I could guess why that was. It would be about the cock-up that had sent my Mother to me, rather than to David. And even though I was completely innocent, she would somehow manage to blame me for it. But I was wrong. It was just so that she could tell me about a pay rise that I was getting. The one that Alice had promised me.

As I walked back to the common room, there was a spring in my step. This evening, I'd fucked my Mother, and then I'd got a pay rise. Life doesn't get any better than that!

The next day she wasn't Rita, she was my Mother. We ate breakfast together, and there was no mention of the time we had spent in the Glory Hole. But I knew that if I'd asked her about her time at the club, she would have told me that she'd spent it with David. A nice young stud, who reminded her of me!

On Saturday I wasn't working, so I spent most of the day with Andy at his place. As usual, he wanted to know about my exploits at the club. I told him everything, except for my time with my Mother. We'd been best friends since the age of five, but there was no way I could tell him. It wasn't that he couldn't be trusted to keep it a secret, it was that he would be horrified.

On Sunday I was working again. I say working, but I'd been at the club for almost two and a half hours, and I still hadn't had a client. During that time I'd chatted with Simon, and I'd done some reading, but now I was bored. If I didn't get a client in the next half hour, I'd clock out early.

When the time was up, it was still nothing. I was about to leave, when my name was called. I quickly made my way to room one. Finally, I was now going to get some action. But when I saw her my heart sank. It was Helen, the manager. Alice was the owner, and Mrs. Templeton was Helen's boss, but it was actually Helen that ran the club. She was a formidable woman, and I didn't like her, but I did respect her because she was very good at her job. And because she was here now, in the Glory Hole, rather than summoning me to her office, it must be because I'd done something wrong. And it was serious.

"Do you know why I'm here?"

I did. Somebody must have told her that I'd been fucking my Mother at the club. She was now going to fire me.

"Yes."

"Good, then we can start."

Her blouse must be tight on her because she'd just unbuttoned it at the top. But she didn't stop there, and when she was on the third button, I understood. To my amazement, I'd realized that she was my client!

Was she here for quality control? To check that I was also good at my job. Or was it for her pleasure? I didn't know, but I did know that I would have to perform. I would have to be at my best. But there was a problem, she didn't turn me on. It wasn't that she was unattractive, it was her personality. When I looked at her, I was reminded of all the times that she had been harsh with me. And that didn't make her appealing. If this was going to work, then I would have to think of her as just a new client. Somebody that I had never seen before. When I looked at her again, it was as if I was seeing her for the first time.

She was a big woman. Almost six feet tall, and she had enough pounds on her to make her a heavyweight boxer. If she was to punch me, then I would be out for a long time. Hopefully, that wasn't going to happen. However, those pounds were well placed. She had large breasts and hips to match. And her bottom was impressive. Was she a looker? The simple answer was no, but with better makeup and a more stylish hairstyle, you'd call her pretty. How old was she? She was thirty eight, but I only knew that because Simon had told me. If you were to guess her age you'd probably be out by a few years, saying that she was mid-forties. If she was to dress less formally, with more modern clothes, then your guess would be nearer to her true age.

"I've been told that I have nice breasts."

It was a statement rather than a question, but I knew that she was asking for my opinion. And now, because she was topless, I could give it.

"Nice doesn't do them justice. And I love your nipples."

That got a smile from her, and it was radiant. I'd never seen her do that before. She should do it more often, because it had transformed her face, making her look more appealing.

I had been willing to lie, but I hadn't needed to. I did like her tits, especially her large nipples. And my cock did as well, because it was now waking up.

The top holes were big, but not big enough for Helen's tits. However, there was enough of them in my room to excite me. And what I was doing to them, with my mouth and fingers, was exciting her as well. She was the boss, so she was in control. I was going to play with her tits for as long as she wanted me to. When she was ready to do something different, then she would tell me.

If she was testing me, then she was doing a thorough job. I'd been on her tits now for at least ten minutes, and she was giving no indication that she wanted to stop. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. It's just that I'd now done everything to them that I could think of. I'd sucked long and hard on them, and my fingers had squeezed and pulled on them. I'd been gentle and I'd been rough, and everything in-between. I was running out of ideas. And I was eager to get to her pussy, but she made me wait for another couple of minutes, before declaring.

"That's enough."

She then moved back, and her swollen nipple came out of my mouth. I thought that she might praise me, telling me how good my mouth and fingers had been, but she didn't. She just said, in her usual commanding voice, "Finger me."

I didn't mind, and I didn't need her to tell me how it had been for her. I'd been with enough women, so I knew how to interpret the noises that they made during sex. She'd been very vocal, not caring how loud she was. It was obvious that I had excited her, and that she had enjoyed it.

As my two fingers went into her wet pussy, she sighed. I pushed them in up to the knuckles, and that made her gasp. For a big woman, she had quite a small pussy. I liked that. When it came to fucking, she would be tight.

I was now showing her that I wasn't just skilled at playing with tits, I also knew how to service a pussy with my fingers. At first I was gentle, moving them slowly, and she'd responded by moaning. Then I'd increased the speed, but gradually. That had excited her. And now I was going for her clit. I found it without any difficulty because it was already swollen. My first touch was gentle, and it made her purr. But she wanted more than gentle.

"Rub it hard and I'll come."

"Your wish is my command."

That made her giggle, and it was nice to hear. Helen, a stern woman, was now showing her softer side. And not long after, because of the attention that I was giving her clit, while I continued to finger her, she also showed me that under her formidable facade there was a passionate woman that enjoyed sex. It wasn't just the noises she was making, or the way that she was wiggling her bottom, that indicated that. It was also the way that her face was showing her excitement. If this was indeed a test, then at this moment I must be getting top marks!

It wasn't just her that was highly excited, I was as well. Initially, I'd been worried that I might not be able to perform. I didn't like her, and I thought that might put me off. But I was wrong, and my throbbing cock, that had never been harder than it was now, was proof of that. It had been waiting patiently, but now it was time for it to join in.

"It's time for you to be fucked."

It must be, because as soon as I'd said it, she was holding onto my hand so that she could pull my fingers out of her. It was then a race to see who could get to the hole first. Her pussy or my cock? She was the winner, and it showed her eagerness.

"Put it in."

She was the boss, and what she wants, she gets. But not this time. As I was about to enter her, I remembered the time that Kate's partner had burst into the Glory Hole. She'd blamed me for that, even though it wasn't my fault, and that still rankled me. It was payback time. I was going to make her wait, and I was even going to make her beg.

When the head of my cock touched her slit, she sighed. She was expecting it to go in, but she was wrong, because I didn't move. She tried to push her bottom back, to force it in, but the wall was in the way. She sighed again, but this time it was out of frustration.

"Do it!"

She'd shouted it out, so loud, that it had startled me. But I held my ground. However, I did move my cock. Not into her, but slowly up and down her opening. It made her squirm.

"Please."

This time her voice was softer. I moved my cock again, putting the head against her clit. That made her gasp.

"What do I need to do so that you'll fuck me?"

I could hear the desperation in her voice. I was enjoying this.

"You can beg."

"Thank you. I can do that."

That surprised me. I thought that she would put up a fight, but she was so desperate to be fucked, that she'd given in straight away. And she was grateful that what I'd asked of her was something that she could do.

"I need your cock. I'll do anything that you want. You can come in my mouth and I'll swallow your load, you can even come on my face. Just tell me what you want."

That was enough for me, any longer and it would become cruel.

I said, "What I want is my cock deep up your pussy."

Then, before she could reply, I was pushing into her.

For the next few minutes I pounded her pussy, giving it everything that I had. And she hadn't just tolerated it, she'd urged me to go faster. When I reached it, I grunted. However, seconds later when she boiled over, she was a lot noisier than me. My climax had been good, but hers was obviously better.

As soon as we'd finished, she was eager to leave. While I watched her quickly dress, I wondered if our relationship had changed. Would she now be nicer to me? Her parting words gave me my answer.

"That was wonderful, just what I needed. But don't think that because you've given me a big climax, that I'm going to treat you any different in the future. Because I won't."

And the next day, when there was a fight in the common room, she was true to her word. Two young studs with big cocks, and even bigger egos, had a heated exchange over nothing, that escalated into fisticuffs. I wasn't involved, but I did witness it. However, that was enough to get me a dressing-down from Helen.

While driving home I suddenly realized something, and it made me laugh out loud. First was Mrs. Templeton, when she'd auditioned me for the club. Next was Alice, the owner. And two days ago it had been Helen the manager. It would appear that I was working my way through all of the club's key women. I wasn't, but if I was, then Stacey, the accountant, would be next on my list. She was one hot MILF!

It was now a week since Mother was at the club. I was eager to know when she was planning to return. And I had a way of finding out. It wasn't particularly subtle, but it would work.

During breakfast, I said, "David was asking about you. He wants to know when he'll be seeing you again."

"Tomorrow," was all she said, but it was enough to make my day.

When I got to the club I was in a good mood. It now didn't matter if all my clients were going to be awkward, or if I had to sit all night in the common room without being called. Nothing was going to upset me, because tomorrow Mother was coming to see me, and that was enough to keep my spirits up.

But when I saw who my first client was, I knew that tonight was going to be special as well. It was Ms. Jenkins, my Chemistry teacher. We'd been out together, but just the once, and then she'd dumped me. I should ask her to leave, but that would be silly. We'd fucked twice before, and it had been amazing. And even though she was no longer my girlfriend, I knew that it would be just as good this time.

"Hi Chris, do you remember me?"

"Yes, you're the bitch that broke my heart," then I quickly added, "But I'm over you now."

I wasn't, but I didn't want her knowing that.

"Sorry."

And when she looked up at the hidden camera, so that I could see her face, I knew that she meant it. But we needed to move on, otherwise it would spoil our time together in the Glory Hole.

"So Priscilla, what would you like me to do to you?"

When she'd become my ex, she'd stopped being Priscilla. She'd become Ms. Jenkins again. However, we would soon be fucking, so I could now call her by her first name.

"Lots of things. I have a list, and it's a long one."

Then she giggled, and it made my heart skip a beat. If you were to ask me if I was still in love with her, then I'd say no. But that would be a lie.

"Then we need to start if you want to tick everything on the list."

When she started to undress, my eyes were glued to the monitor. I wanted to see what she was wearing under her coat. Please let it be the school uniform again. But it wasn't, and I was disappointed. She was wearing jeans and a T-shirt. And surprisingly, under the coat, there had been a Table Tennis bat. I was good at that, and it would give me an excuse for seeing her outside of the club.

"We should have a game. I'm a member of a local club."

That got a shake of her head, and then she said, "I don't like Table Tennis. I don't like any sport."

"So why have you got that bat?"

She then laughed. But why was what I'd said so funny? I was confused, and I had to wait until she'd finished laughing before I got my answer.

"You're so naive. I've been a naughty girl. You need to punish me with it."

You'd think that after working in a Glory Hole for so long, nothing would make me blush. But her saying that, had. And I felt such a fool. I'd thought that she wanted to play Table Tennis, but instead, she wanted to be spanked. On my way home, I'd tell my friend Andy about it, and he'd roar with laughter.

This time, when she put her bottom near the hole, it wasn't so that I could fuck her.

"And while you're doing it, tell me how naughty I've been."

I wasn't as eager as she was, and this was a first for me. However, I would do my best to give her what she wanted.

The first smack with the bat on her bare bottom was tentative, and it barely made a sound. The next one was harder, but I knew that I needed to do better. The third one was spot on, because she squealed.

"Mr. Henderson, have I been a naughty girl?"

So she didn't just want me to admonish her, she also wanted me to be the teacher that had deflowered her when she was eighteen. This could become very exciting.

"Yes, very naughty. And you know what naughty girls get."

Before she could reply, I punished her again, but harder than I had intended to. However, she didn't complain, so she got more of the same.

After a couple of minutes I stopped. Her bottom was now so red, that it was glowing.

"I was enjoying that."

"Any more and you won't be able to sit down for a week."

That made her chuckle.

I asked, "So what's next on your list?"

"I've ripped it up, let's go straight to fucking."

She then quickly got into position.

Before entering her, I put my hand onto her bottom. It felt hot, and that made me feel guilty for the pain that I'd inflicted on her, even though I'd only done what she'd asked. However, as soon as I was inside her wet pussy, I put that to one side. Doing it to her had got her excited, and I was now going to reap the benefit of it.

An inexperienced lover would have started slowly. Being gentle with her, because her bottom had just been thrashed. But I was experienced, so I didn't make that mistake. Instead I gave her what I knew that she wanted. A hard fuck. It was the right thing to do, because as I fucked her she was making a lot of noise, and all of it said pleasure rather than pain.

It didn't take her long to come, and when she did, she slumped forward. My cock was now out of her. But I wasn't too disappointed. I'd shoot my load into my next client.

If this was fiction, then Priscilla would now declare her love for me, and then she would ask for forgiveness. She'd then beg for a second date. But this was real life, so after recovering from her impressive climax, she quickly dressed, and then she left without saying anything!

An hour later, I did get to empty my balls into the next client, but it was into her mouth rather than her pussy, and disappointingly, she didn't swallow.

In the morning, I called Andy. I told him about Ms. Jenkins and the Table Tennis bat. As expected, he found it funny, but to my surprise, he also found it exciting. And even though he hadn't said it, I got the impression that he'd have enjoyed doing it to her, or even her doing it to him.

The next day I woke up early. And I was hungry. I could get up now and make my own breakfast, or I could wait until Mother got up. My stomach was rumbling, but I took the lazy option. I spent the extra time in bed thinking about my future. As far as I was concerned, I had the perfect job. But I wouldn't always be a young man. There would come a time when sex was less important to me. I needed a long term plan. I decided that I should speak to Andy about it, he'd give me some good advice.

That evening, while driving to the club, I called him. I told him about my concern, but he didn't take it seriously. And all the jobs that he suggested were never going to work for me. To do them you had to be clever. I was many things, but clever wasn't one of them. However, what I did in the future was important, but it didn't need to be decided today. I'd give it more thought, but not now. Tonight, Mother would be coming to the club, and that's what I should be thinking about. But when I did, it gave me a boner that I was now struggling to conceal, as I entered the club.

I'd only been in the common room for a couple of minutes, when I was asked to go and see Helen. I didn't bother trying to work out what I'd done wrong, I just went to see her. It was better to get it over with as soon as possible.

When I entered her office, her demeanour told me that I wasn't here to be praised. Then her opening words alarmed me.

"If it was up to me you'd now be looking for a new job."

I just stood there, waiting for her to say more. But I knew what it was that I'd done wrong. Somehow she'd found out that I'd been fucking my Mother at the club.

"The licensing authority would take a dim view of what you have been doing. There are rules that we have to abide by."

Then she said more, and despite this being serious, I almost laughed.

"And we have our reputation to think about."

Reputation? If it had one, then it wasn't a good one. She wasn't talking about some posh establishment. She was the manager of a club that had Glory Holes. But I wasn't stupid enough to tell her that.

When I left her office, my tail was between my legs. I'd only kept my job because Alice had intervened. But I was to be punished. I was now suspended from work for two weeks without pay. After getting my things from the common room, I went home.

When I got there, Mother was in, and she was eager to talk.

She asked, "What happened to you?"