Glory Hole - Chris's Perfect Job Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told her, and that annoyed her.

"I'm going to the club to see her. She can't treat you like that."

Helen could, and she had. I waited until she'd calmed down before asking what had happened to her.

She told me that when she'd got to the club, they wouldn't let her book me. Then she was taken to see Alice. Her friend wasn't angry with her, but it was made clear that my Mother had to stop seeing me at the club.

"Did you go with one of the other men?"

"No. I thought I would take Alice's advice."

Before I could ask what that was, she told me.

"She said that we shouldn't stop. We should just do it at home."

Then, as if she was a teenager again, she said, "The first one to the bedroom is the winner."

That was her, but I wasn't far behind. And when I got there, I pushed her onto the bed. As she fell backwards, she giggled, but I quickly stifled it by putting my mouth onto hers. We were now kissing. As good as this was, I wanted more, so I reached for her tits.

I'd got her blouse and bra off in record time, and I was now feasting on her tits. My mouth was servicing her nipple, and my fingers were working there magic on the other one. And she was showing her appreciation of what I was doing, by moaning loudly. When I switched nipples, and that was often, she pushed my head down, as if she was worried that I might stop. That was never going to happen. I was going to enjoy her tits for as long as possible. Stopping would come from her, and not me.

Eventually it did, when she declared, "Lick my cunt," and to let me know that she was ready for that, she quickly added, "I'm not wearing any panties."

My head was between her legs quicker than a rat up a drainpipe. As soon as my mouth was on her pussy, I got to work. And to make it special for both of us, I decided to finger her as well. That was a good decision, because as my two fingers went into her, she uttered a loud moan that seemed to come from deep inside her.

She was my Mother, so she deserved the best. And that's what she was getting now. A tongue lapping on the sweet spot of her swollen clit, and fingers that were exciting her by going deep into her pussy. And from the noises that she was making, I could tell that it wouldn't be long before she reached it. To hurry her along, I upped the pace. The finger that was on her clit was now moving frantically, and the two fingers in her pussy were acting like a piston. That proved to be a winning combination, because she was now in it.

I like watching a woman come. I feel that it's my duty to satisfy them, and seeing them climax, is confirmation that I have. And this time it was a good job that I'd raised my head, so that I could see the expression on her face, because when it had started she had clamped her legs together. That would have trapped my head, and I would have struggled to breathe.

When she started to come round, I started undressing. But I should have done it earlier, because even though she'd just reached it, she was eager for more.

"Hurry up, I need to be fucked."

And it wasn't a joke. She meant it. But what position? Doggy was always good, but I was getting enough of that at the club, I wanted something different. But what? Then I remembered how good it had been at the party, with her on her back, and me kissing her while we fucked. And she must have liked it as well, because she was still on her back, and her legs were now wide apart. It was obvious, that like me, she wanted to do it again in this position.

Before I pushed into her, we kissed again, but this time it was tender rather than passionate. Then, as she explored my mouth, I moved my hips so that my cock parted her lips, and then I didn't stop until she had all of me inside her. This felt so good, and I was tempted to stay like that for a while. To savour it. But I knew that it would be even better when I was fucking her.

And it was. For now, she was getting long slow strokes, while her nipples were being played with. It was exciting both of us, but soon we would want more. Who would be the first to ask for that? It was her, and she made it clear what she wanted.

"Fuck me hard. Make my cunt come."

I was now on a mission. To give her what she wanted, and of course, for me to come as well. And as I ploughed into her, I knew that I would succeed, because she was making all the right noises, and my balls were starting to tighten. My money was on her to reach it first, but I lost. When I stopped, so that I could empty my balls, she wasn't there yet, and I didn't have the strength or inclination, to start up again. However, I wasn't going to leave her hanging.

I was now frantically rubbing her clit with two fingers. And that did the trick. Her back was now arched, and her face was contorted. She was in it.

It was a while before she was over it. We then lay in each other's arms, enjoying the afterglow of good sex. Shortly after, she fell asleep. I'd intended to go back to my own bedroom, but I never got there, because I fell asleep as well.

When I woke, I was behind her. We were spooning. And my cock was ready for action. When I squeezed it into her, she was still half-asleep, but her pushing back against it, told me that she was also eager to fuck. We then did, but only for the briefest of time. However, it was long enough for both of us to have a satisfying climax.

What a way to start the day!

That evening, while we ate together, Mother asked me a question.

"What are you going to do when you eventually stop working at the club?"

Now that was something that I'd been thinking about recently, but I hadn't come up with an answer.

"I don't know."

"What about starting up your own company?"

Yes, but doing what? I'd ended up working in a Glory Hole, because the only thing that I was good at, was fucking. As they say, 'When you only have lemons, you make lemonade'.

Then I had a light-bulb moment. The idea just flashed into my head. There was something else that I was good at, and that was actually making lemonade using the family secret recipe. My company would make and sell it.

But that would be in the future. For now, I still had the perfect job!

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.