Glory Hole - Chris's Perfect Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck the other one."

I did, and she responded with a moan of such intensity, that it sent my pulse racing. I was under no illusion. What I was doing was wrong. However, it was giving her so much pleasure. And, because she didn't know that I was her Son, she was completely innocent. But that was all excuses. It was going to be frustrating for both of us, but I was going to do the right thing, and end it now.

"I love having my tits sucked."

I could hear the excitement in her voice. She could have a few more minutes. But giving her that extra time was a mistake, because as we continued, my resistance weakened.

And later on, when she said, "My pussy needs to be fingered," stopping, was now no longer an option.

When my fingers were at her opening, I hesitated, but only briefly. Then I pushed two of them deep into her, up to the knuckles.

"Fuck, I'd almost forgotten how good it feels, to have somebody else's fingers in my pussy."

And this was good for me as well. Her pussy was juicy, and it was surprisingly tight. It was how my fingers like a pussy to be. It was also how my cock likes them to be.

I might only be twenty two, but because of my charming personality, and big cock, I've already fingered a lot of pussys. If my words don't get the women excited, then seeing my cock does. And I was now using all of my expertise, on my Mother.

When I was nineteen, an older woman seduced me. She was the Mother of one of my friends. She wasn't a looker, and her body was past its prime, but what she didn't know about sex, wasn't worth knowing. And she was a good teacher.

"Take it easy. Women need a slow build up."

"Be gentle with my clit. Caress it. Only rub hard and fast, when I'm about to come."

I was remembering her wise words, as I serviced my Mother's pussy.

My fingers had now been working their magic for at least ten minutes. At first, I'd slowly fingered her, and I'd kept away from her clit. But now, my fingers were moving in and out of her like a piston, and the two fingers on my other hand, that were on her clit, were doing their best to make her come.

"Harder, I'm almost there."

Seconds later, she got the climax that she'd been striving for. As it surged through her body, I stopped moving my fingers. But she pushed against the fingers that were on her clit. That seemed to prolong her orgasm.

When she'd recovered, her first words made me smile.

"That was wonderful, but is it against the rules for me to come more than once?"

Mrs. Templeton only had two rules, and that wasn't one of them. They were, 'Give the Client what they want', and, 'The client is always right'.

"No, as many times as you want."

"Good, then I'm going to get my money's worth."

Then she laughed, and I joined in. But there was something I hadn't thought about before. How was she able to afford this? She wasn't poor, but she didn't have the money to pay for this. Membership at the club, wasn't just exclusive, it was very expensive. If you needed to ask how much it cost, then you couldn't afford it!

"Can you keep a secret?"

When I looked at the monitor, I could see that she was worried. It must be something serious.

"Yes."

"It was Alice that paid for this. Is that wrong? She insisted, but I could have said no."

So that explained it.

"Is she a friend?"

"Yes, we met last year at a charity function."

Even though I'd only met Alice in the Glory Hole, it was obvious that she was a nice person. So her giving money to a friend, didn't surprise me.

"I wouldn't worry about it. She's a generous person, and she can afford it. Apparently, she's as rich as..."

Damn, I couldn't remember that guy's name, the one that Simon had mentioned. I'd have to ad-lib.

"Bill Gates."

For the next few minutes we talked. And I learnt, that last week, after drinking a bit too much, Alice had told my Mother about the club, and specifically about me.

By the time she was ready to fuck, my cock was almost limp, but three quick strokes with my hand, got it back to its best.

"Before you put it in me, I want to see it."

I was OK with that. When you have a big cock, you're always happy to show it off.

"Fuck, that's a monster. It's no wonder that Alice was smiling, when she told me about it. And she managed to take all of it?"

"She did, all ten inches. I was in her up to my balls."

I could see on the monitor that she was shaking her head. She was finding it hard to believe.

"The most I've had before is seven inches, and I thought that was big. But if Alice's pussy managed it, then I'm sure that mine can."

So I hadn't inherited my big cock from my Father. Perhaps it was one of my Grandparents. My maternal one was William, but he was known as big Bill. He was a tall man, and I had always assumed that big, was because of his height. But it might also be because he had a big cock.

She was now in position, ready for me to push into her. But surprisingly, she'd decided to face the wall, rather than to bend over. There was nothing wrong with that, it's just that most women preferred to bend over.

After giving her six inches, I stopped.

"Are you OK?"

That got a quick yes from her. The meaning was clear. I want the rest of your cock, and I want it now!

This time, I didn't stop until I was fully in her. She was now breathing heavily. I waited until her breathing was back to normal, before I started fucking her.

Within seconds, I had gone from slow shallow strokes, to fast deep ones. My intention had been to take it easy. To start slowly, and then to gradually up the pace. But my cock was in a hot wet pussy, that was squeezing it in all the right places. I just couldn't help it, I had to give it my best. And my best was what she needed, because every time I went deep into her, she grunted. And, when the pace occasionally slackened, she immediately urged me to go faster.

All good things come to an end, and this was no exception. When my balls started to tighten, I thought about slowing down, but that wouldn't delay my climax, and it might stop her from having one. So I ploughed on.

When I started to spurt, I stopped moving, but she kept on going. Seconds later, when she stopped as well, it was because she was also climaxing. Mine was a long satisfying one, but hers was better. What is it with older women? They can take longer to get excited, but when they are, they don't just enjoy it more than most younger women, they also seem to have a more intense orgasm.

"I must apologize for the noise. I was a bit loud, especially at the end."

"A bit? I'm now deaf in one ear."

After laughing, she said, "I don't know why I apologized, it's really your fault, for fucking me so well."

"I'm happy to take the blame."

That got her laughing again.

She took her time dressing. And while she was doing it, I watched her. It was a transformation. She was changing from my lover, into my Mother. And when it was completed, the enormity of what I had just done, hit me.

It wasn't a deliberate act. Unusual circumstances had put us together. But that was just making excuses for my actions. Nobody had forced me. Nobody had put a gun to my head. The simple truth, was that I had fucked my Mother, and worse. I had done it without her knowing who I was.

And her parting words made me feel even worse.

"I have a Son your age, and he's even called Chris as well. He does a lot for me, and I'm grateful. But what you did today, has been missing from my life for a long time. And it's something that my Son can't do for me."

When I got back to the common room, I wanted to be alone, but Simon was there, and he was eager to talk.

"So what was she like?"

I told him, but without telling him the one thing that would have made his jaw drop. That she was my Mother.

"What was she called?"

I almost told him, but then I realized that she hadn't said. She was Rita, but like a lot of the members at the club, she might use a false name. I'd kept mine, but most of the studs hadn't, including Simon. His real name was Randolph.

"She didn't tell me."

"That's what I like about working here. You get to fuck them, sometimes without even knowing their name, and then they leave. And the only time that you ever see them again, is in the Glory Hole, when they want more cock."

Then he laughed, and I joined in, but my heart wasn't in it. I would definitely be seeing my client again away from the club. It would be at home, because she was my Mother!

While driving home, I started thinking about what I'd done. Was it really that bad? My Mother had come to the club because she wanted sex. And that's what she'd got. So, as long as she never finds out, that the stud that had fucked her with his big cock, was her Son, everything was OK. I then made a vow. It wasn't the one that I should make, to never do it again. It was, the next time she comes to see me at the club, I'd do my best to make it special for her. But what if she never returns? Don't be silly. What woman, after being fucked hard by a ten inch cock, doesn't come back for more?

I didn't see her again until the morning. While she was making breakfast for both of us, I was watching her. She was in a good mood, even singing to herself. And I knew why. Last night, I'd fingered her to a climax, and then my big cock had given her another one. If that wasn't enough to put her in a good mood, then nothing would.

She was wearing a dressing gown, so there was very little of her body that was exposed. But I knew what was underneath it. I knew how big her nipples were, and how much she liked them being sucked. And I'd spent so much time exploring her pussy with my fingers, that I knew what got it excited.

Without her knowing, our relationship had changed forever. At home, she was still my Mother, but in the Glory Hole, she was now my whore!

The next day, I went to see Andy, and, as always, he was eager to know about my exploits at the club. I told him everything, apart from one critical fact, that the client was my Mother.

"I'm not into older women, but she's one that I'd definitely fuck."

I didn't like him saying that. She was my Mother, and he was being disrespectful. Then I almost laughed. It was OK for me, her Son, to have her, but not him!

I had been confident that she would be returning to the club, but now I wasn't so sure. It had been over a week since that fateful day, and she hadn't been back. It was possible though, that she had, and that one of the other men had serviced her. I wasn't the only one at the club with a big cock. I hoped that she hadn't done that. If she was coming to the club for cock, then I wanted it to be mine.

When it got to two weeks, all hope had gone.

I was in the common room with Simon, when he asked, "Are you OK? You look as if you're worried about something. Not getting enough pussy?"

Despite being moody, I had to laugh. When you work in a Glory Hole, the one thing that you are never short of, is pussy. Simon wasn't just a colleague, he was a friend, but what was worrying me, was something that couldn't be talked about.

"I'm OK, just a bit tired."

Shortly after, I had my first client. A good fuck might put me in a better mood. I hoped so.

When I saw her, I did a double take. No, it couldn't be her. Then I looked again. It was.

When you're at school, there's always a special teacher. The one that you lust over, but you know that you will never be able to have them. They are beyond your reach. On the other side of the wall was Ms. Jenkins, my special one!

When I was eighteen, she taught me Chemistry. That's a lie. She didn't teach me, she tried to. It just went in one ear, and then out of the other one. But she was very patient with me. I take all the blame.

So what was her attraction? It wasn't just her looks, or her body. She was pretty, and her breasts were quite large, but they were secondary considerations. What I liked most about her was her manner. She was classy. Her clothes were stylish, but not too revealing. When she walked, it was always graceful. And I just loved her posh British accent.

"I'm Priscilla, It's nice to meet you."

So that was her first name. I'd often wondered what it was. I liked it. Like her, it was classy.

"I'm Chris, what can I do for you?"

"That's an easy one to answer. I want you to fuck me."

Then, without saying another word, she started to undress.

My eyes were now fixed on the monitor. She took her time. As each item of clothing was removed, she placed it neatly in a pile.

"Can we please start with my breasts? I do like my nipples being played with."

I gave her a quick yes, and then I removed the top panels. As soon as they were in the holes, I was on them. During lessons, I'd often looked at her tits, but I'd never seen even the faintest outline of her nipples. She had kept them well hidden. They were the biggest ones that I had ever seen. Not just long, but thick as well.

This was bliss. I couldn't get enough of them, and I was doing everything to them, that I could think of. Sucking, nibbling, pinching, and stretching. And it wasn't just me that was enjoying it, she was as well. Whatever I was doing, she always responded with a loud moan. And often, she was encouraging me to do more.

"My cunt is on fire. It needs to be licked."

That shocked me, but in a good way. Not her wanting my tongue on it, but referring to it as a cunt. Saying it, in her posh accent, was highly erotic.

Most of the time, being separated by a wall, isn't a problem. But it is when the woman wants you to go down on her. The hole is small, so you can't get as close to her pussy as you would like. Don't get me wrong. It's still enjoyable, but it would be better if the wall wasn't there.

During lessons, I'd often looked longingly at her legs, but they were always covered by a long skirt. I wanted to see them, and better still, I wanted to see her thighs. Even the briefest glimpse of them, would have satisfied me. But now I was getting much more than that, I was licking her sweet pussy. And Ms. Jenkins, a prim and proper school teacher, couldn't get enough of it!

When my tongue was in her slit, she was pushing against it, trying to get it deeper into her. When I sucked on her labia, she moaned. But what really excited her, was what I was doing now, moving my tongue over her responsive clit. It was making her squirm.

"Finger me."

Now why hadn't I thought of doing that? My tongue on her clit, and two fingers deep up her pussy, would be a winning combination. And it was. When they went in, she uttered a loud groan.

"Fuck, that's so good. But add another finger."

When I did she groaned again, but this time louder.

However, shortly after, she said, "This is too good, you need to stop. If you don't, I'm going to come."

I stopped licking her clit, and then I quickly removed my fingers. I watched her on the monitor as she bent over. She was now ready for my cock.

When I entered her, she uttered a low moan, that turned into a gasp, when most of my cock was in her. I stopped.

"Are you OK?"

"I think so. I did know that you were big, that's why I picked you. But you can have too much of a good thing."

I didn't tell her that I had another inch, or possibly two, in reserve. She would get them later on, when she'd loosened up.

Most of the time, when you have to wait for something, when you finally get it, you are disappointed. It doesn't meet your expectations. This was one of the exceptions. Fucking her, was every bit as good as I thought it would be.

I'd been a gentleman, treating her pussy with respect. Slow shallow strokes. But now it was different. Her pussy was getting a pounding. I was going into her as deep as I could, and as fast as I could. This was perfect.

Then the wheels came off.

"I'm going to come!"

That was good for her, but I needed more time. I managed two frantic strokes before she did, but it wasn't enough for me. And when she did, she slumped over, and my cock came out of her. While she enjoyed, what looked to be a wonderful climax, I was left with a throbbing cock that had nothing to fuck.

As soon as she'd recovered, she quickly dressed.

"That was definitely worth the membership fee."

Then she giggled. Despite my disappointment of not being able to empty my balls into her, I was happy for her. She was a good teacher, and as I'd just discovered, she was also a good fuck.

"Can I ask you something?"

I told her that she could, and I had my answer ready. She would want to know how big my cock really was.

"Are you Christopher Smith?"

Now that was a surprise. I was stunned. I thought about denying it, but that didn't seem right. I would tell her the truth.

"Yes, but what gave me away? Did you see my face through one of the holes?"

"No. It was much simpler than that, I recognized your voice. But don't worry, your secret is safe with me."

"And yours is as well."

That made her laugh, and I joined in. We were in this together. I didn't want anybody knowing that I worked in a Glory Hole, and she didn't want anybody knowing that she visited one.

"I always wondered what job you would end up doing, but I never thought that it would be this."

"I decided to make lemonade."

That got another laugh from her. She was clever, so I hadn't needed to explain it to her.

When I was back in the common room, I spoke to Charles. He was a ten year veteran of the club.

After explaining to him that I'd been recognized, I asked, "Has that ever happened to you before?"

"No, and over the years, I've seen a few women that I know. I think that it's because they don't expect you to be on the other side of the wall. If your voice sounds familiar, they think that it's just because you sound like the person that they know."

"So why did my last client recognize me?"

After shrugging his shoulders, he said, "I don't know. I think you have been unlucky. It will probably never happen again."

I hoped so.

"Now if it was your Sister, or worse, your Mother, you would be in trouble, because they know you very well."

Five minutes later, he had a client, and I was alone, thinking about what he had said. And I was worried. Had my Mother recognized me, but not said anything? But why was I worried? If she had known it was me, then she wouldn't have let me fuck her. Or would she? I was confused. Then I had another client. I would need to give it more thought, but not now.

She was keeping me waiting. I kept glancing up at the clock on the wall. Five minutes late was OK, but when it got to ten, I was annoyed. I was going to give it another two minutes, and then I would leave.

She arrived just in time. She was very apologetic, and it was Alice, so my irritation quickly disappeared.

"What does Mummy want today?"

"Let me think about it."

What was there to think about? She was here for one reason, and for one reason only. To be fucked by my big cock.

"We could just talk. I could tell you all about my yacht."

So, she was in a playful mood, and I was going to indulge her.

"And I could tell you all about my model train set."

That got a chuckle from her.

"But I don't have a yacht."

I quickly jumped in with, "And I don't have a model train set."

Both of us burst out laughing. Anybody listening to our conversation, would think that we'd gone mad.

"Now that the witty banter is over, I'd like to know what you really want."

"I'd like a threesome. Another woman to join us."

That didn't shock me. When you work in a Glory Hole, nothing does. In my short time working here, I've had many requests. With a lot of them being impossible, even when you have a ten inch cock. This one was easy, but we lacked one essential ingredient. The other woman. And, more importantly, it was against the club rules.

"Would that be something that you'd be willing to do?"