Glory Hole - Chris's Perfect Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, but it's not allowed. Only one client at a time. If my boss ever found out, I'd lose my job."

For some reason, that made her laugh, and it was a while before she stopped.

"Anne Templeton might act as if she owns the club, but she doesn't. I do. My late Husband bought it years ago. He was a shrewd business man. It's been a good investment. We knew that it would be, because sex never goes out of fashion!"

That was a surprise. Not that the Club was very lucrative, but that Alice owned it.

I was now in the common room, sipping a mug of coffee. Alice had taken a rain check, because she was coming back with another woman. She wasn't sure when that would be, but it would be soon. Within the next few days.

My next client, and my last one for the day, gave me another surprise. She hadn't been much to look at, and she was too skinny for my liking, but her enthusiasm was off the scale. She came three times, the last one as I was flooding her pussy. It was a nice end to a good day.

When it got to the weekend, and Alice hadn't returned, I was starting to think that she'd changed her mind. Or was it just that she couldn't find a woman that was willing to join in?

On Sunday, I was none the wiser, but if I was stupid enough to ask, I'd have the answer. That was because she was now seated next to me, enjoying a roast dinner.

Mother had invited her for lunch, but had forgotten to mention it. When I saw her, I nearly had a heart attack. But somehow, as the introductions were made, I'd managed to stay calm. And surprisingly, it wasn't long before I was making polite conversation.

"How do you know each other?"

"I run a charity for the homeless, and your Mother was kind enough to give up some of her time, to help me with it."

Then Mother declared, "And now we are friends."

She left at four o'clock, but both of us would have liked her to stay for longer. She'd been good company, and her stories about her late Husband's dodgy business deals, had us in stitches.

"So, what did you think of her."

"I like her, she's a nice lady."

I did like her, but I liked her even more when she was in the Glory Hole, and my cock was deep up her pussy.

On Monday, I had breakfast with Mother. And that's when she told me something that made my pulse race.

I asked her, "Doing anything interesting today?"

"Yes."

She was now smiling. So she was, and she was making me ask.

"What are you doing?"

"I don't know."

Her smile was now even bigger. She was playing games, and it was starting to irritate me.

After giving a deep sigh, I said, "Please just tell me."

"I'm going out with Alice tonight. She won't tell me where we are going, but she did say that I would enjoy it."

So, unless I was mistaken, Alice had found somebody for her threesome. It was my Mother!

I couldn't wait to get to the club. And when I did, I was the first one there. However, I had to wait over an hour for my first client. I was so eager to get to the Glory Hole, that I got there in record time.

But when I saw the client, I was bitterly disappointed, because it wasn't Alice or my Mother. Then I had to smile. She might not be who I wanted, but even though she still had all her clothes on, I could tell that she had a prime body. Before working at the club, if I'd seen this woman in a bar, I'd have been eager to bed her. So I should now put my disappointment to one side, and enjoy my time with her.

And I did. For the best part of half an hour, the only woman I was thinking about, was her. After enjoying her impressive tits, that were topped with rosebud nipples, we'd fucked. It had been slow and sensuous at the beginning, but at the end, we were rutting animals. The only thing stopping it being perfect, was that I hadn't shot my load inside her. I wanted to, but I held back. I was still optimistic that the threesome that Alice wanted, would be tonight. I was saving myself for then.

As soon as I was back in the common room, I made myself a sandwich. I'd just taken my first mouthful, when I saw Charles heading towards me. He looked worried.

"Do you remember that conversation we had, about being recognized? Well it just happened to me."

"Who was it?"

"You'll never guess."

Maybe not, but I was going to try.

"Your Sister?"

"I don't have one."

"Then it must have been your Mother."

He shook his head, and then he said, "It was my first Wife."

Now I knew why he was worried. He'd told me about her. They'd divorced three years ago, and it had been acrimonious.

"She told me that she's going to tell everybody, including my parents."

"If she does, it will look bad on her as well."

"That won't stop her. You don't know how much she hates me."

Ten minutes later, Charles was with another client. I felt sorry for him, but hopefully, she would keep her mouth shut. But what if that happened again to me, when I was with Alice and my Mother? Alice knowing, would not be a problem, but my Mother knowing, would be a disaster.

Half an hour later, I was heading towards room three, to meet my next client. But it wasn't a client, it was clients. Two of them. And the two that I had been waiting for.

In, what I hoped was an authoritative voice, I greeted them with, "Sorry ladies, this is against the club rules. One of you must leave."

That got a laugh from Alice, but nothing from Mother. And she now looked concerned.

"It's OK Rita, he's joking. I own this place, so the rules don't apply to me."

While they were undressing, Mother gave a nervous giggle, and then she said, "I've never done this before."

"Me too."

That surprised me, I'd assumed that Alice had. It was a first for me as well, so we were all virgins!

When they both put a single breast through a hole, I had to stop myself from laughing. It looked funny. It was as if there was only one woman, who had different size tits.

"Who do I suck first?"

They both said me, at the same time. That creased them up. But the laughing stopped when my mouth was on Alice's nipple, and my fingers were on my Mother's.

As I serviced their nipples, I was wondering how this would progress. It was Alice's idea to have a threesome, so she might have a plan. If not, we'd just have to wing it.

We'd now got into a routine. I'd suck hard on one of them, while my fingers would be on the other, until Alice asked me to switch over. As expected, she was in control.

"I want you to finger me."

I'd been waiting for her next instruction, and now she'd given it. She would be first, so Mother would have to wait her turn.

"And while he is doing that to you, I want you to do the same to me."

So Mother didn't want to wait.

Alice was so wet, that my two fingers went into her easily. It was as if her pussy was sucking them in. When they were fully in, she uttered a low moan. Seconds later, there was one from Mother, and it was louder than Alice's.

It now seemed like a competition. The winner being the one that could make the most noise. I was doing a good job on Alice's pussy. My fingers were moving fast inside her, and my thumb was on her clit. And she was responding by making a lot of noise. However, my Mother was also making a lot of noise, but she was even louder than Alice. I needed to up my game.

While all this was going on, my cock had been patient, letting both the women have a good time. But now it wanted to join in.

"It's time to fuck. Who wants to be first?"

"Rita, if it's OK with you, I want to be first."

"Please do. I can wait."

I had to smile. If anybody had overheard that polite conversation, they would have no idea what it was referring to. And if you told them, that it was to determine who would have a young stud's big cock first, they would be shocked. But not as much as they would be, if they discovered that two of the people involved, were a Mother and Son!

As I pushed into Alice, it didn't surprise me to see that Mother was playing with Alice's tits. But what did surprise me, was to see them kissing. That was a very intimate thing to do. You could fuck a stranger, and it would just be sex. However, if you kissed, then you became lovers.

It didn't take Alice long, before she was ready to come. I'd been fucking her hard, but it was Mother's fingers on her clit, that had excited her more.

"Mummy is going to come!"

She was, and it was a big one.

Now it was my Mother's turn. Within seconds of pulling out of Alice, my cock, that was coated with Alice's juices, was sliding into her. When my balls were flat against her, she grunted.

"Mummy loves your big cock."

That was a shock, and I felt my legs go weak. So she knew who I really was. Then I realized that she was taking the lead from Alice. She was continuing the roleplay. And I wasn't just going to go along with it, I was going to take it to a higher level.

"Last time, you told me about your Son. I bet you really want him to fuck you?"

That got a loud gasp from her. I then started fucking her. I managed four strokes before she gave me an answer. And, because she'd taken her time before replying, I knew that it was the truth.

"Yes. I want his big cock deep up my cunt."

It was now my turn to gasp. I'd got back more than I had expected.

Somehow, we managed to last for five minutes. That was impressive. When both of you are as excited as we were, then you normally only get seconds, rather than minutes.

When I reached it, it was my best one ever. It was long and satisfying. A world record for duration? Probably not, but it was a contender. But what about Mother's? A damp squib, that was over in seconds? Something inconsequential? Definitely not. And that's not my opinion, it's hers.

"That was simply wonderful. It started at my toes, and then it surged through my whole body. It was so intense, that I almost passed out."

Thankfully, I didn't have another client. If I had, then I would have struggled to perform. I was exhausted. I just wanted to get home and go to bed. Now, half an hour later, I was driving home. And I was thinking about the club.

I had the perfect job. But there was one thing that could make it even better. I know, being pedantic, nothing can be better than perfect, but let me carry on. My Mother has a twin, Lily. She's as gorgeous as her Sister, and she's recently divorced, so she might be in need of a big cock.

And if that's what she wants, all she needs to do, is to come to the club and see me!

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.