Glory Hole Lover

Story Info
One day in the life of a cocksucker at a gloryhole.
2k words
4.54
7.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,353 Followers

Glory Hole Lover

By Anal Slave

Let me start out by saying I am a nasty cock sucking bitch boy. If that offends you, then I would go read another story someplace else. If you are someone that is curious about sucking cock, but has never had the pleasure of a nice large cock fucking your mouth.

Or a man who's wife has cut them off and won't give them any pussy or suck their cock. Pull your cock out of your pant and play with yourself while I tell you about being addicted to cock sucking.

Here is how one of my normal days go. I get up early and go to the local diner for breakfast. I am lucky because I got to retire in my early forties. I am good friends with the owner and we trade out a nice wet blowjob in his office each morning.

Of course he feeds me twice, I get a nice thick load of spunk out of him, and I also get a nice breakfast of two eggs, ham, grits and toast. His wife stopped having sex with him after their child was born. He fucks her two or three times a month.

The rest of the month I'm sucking him off and eating his cum. I forgot to mention earlier I also love the taste of cum. I love the different smells and textures and how different each one taste.

My favorite type of sperm is the thick, lumpy white cream. I like to roll the cum around in my mouth. And take my tongue and squeeze the sperm into the roof of my mouth. Turning it into thin sperm before I swallow it.

After I leave the restaurant I usually go down to the local sex shop, that stays open 24 hrs. They sell sex toys and they have booths in the back, where you can go watch nasty movies. I am one of their best customers.

I got to know the owner over time, and he is a cocksucker too. Before I knew him I would wonder around in the hallway waiting for someone to approach me. I would be standing against the wall licking my lips with my very long tongue.

When someone would walk by and proposition me. I would follow them into the booth and get down on my knees. I would have their cock out and be sucking on their balls. Before they knew it, they were shooting cum down my throat. And thanking me for one of the best blowjobs they ever had.

I would wander back into the hallway waiting for the next cock to suck and get my reward. I realize early on that I was a very good cocksucker and that I loved cum sliding down my throat.

That's how I got to know the owner. He had cameras in the hallway and had been watching me go in and out of different booths. One morning I got there and I was extra horny. I wanted to suck a cock so bad. I started down the hallway and I see this gentleman with a cowboy hat on and dark glasses.

I stopped and got against the wall, as soon as I licked my lips. He stopped and ask me if I wanted to suck his cock. I didn't say a word, I just licked my lips and followed him into a booth.

The booth we entered, I had never been in. It always had a lock on it. As soon as we entered the room the guy in the cowboy hat already had his very large cock out. I got down on my knees. I reached out with both hands and wrapped my fingers around the biggest cock I had ever come across.

My whole body felt like electricity was running through it. I had been sucking cocks for over 3 years at this point in my life. I didn't know if I was gay, bi, straight or something else.

I'm a cocksucker... but I don't worship dick. I suck dick. I empty balls. Don't much care if a guy is masculine or feminine but what I do care about is whether or not they want their dick sucked.

The purpose of a man having a dick and balls is solely just to ejaculate semen. I have to remind myself that cum is really something special, something so unique and powerful. I don't just want to lust for cock, I want to lust for semen.

After touching this large cock and licking the huge head of it. I knew from that day forward I loved big cocks. After I sucked on the head of it for about 10 minutes. That big motherfucker swelled up and pumped massive amount of cum down my throat.

I had it all over my face and hair. The man handed me a towel and told me there was a shower over in the corner. I looked at him as he removed his glasses and hat.

To my surprise it was the owner of the sex shop, Rex was his name. That's when he told me he had been watching me. He told me that this was his private booth and it had glory holes in it.

He also noticed my cock was standing straight out he ask me if he bent over, would I fuck him? I told Rex, that I was only interested in sucking cock. That I had never fucked a man, and I had never had a cock in my ass.

That I considered myself straight. But I had a fetish of wanting to suck cock and eat cum. I told him I had no interest in a man except for sucking him off and eating his juice.

I then told Rex that I had enjoyed the size of his cock and the amount of cum his balls had delivered. Rex then walked over and opened one of the glory hole doors.

I looked over there and all of a sudden a large cock with a big purple head was sticking out. Rex told me to go over there and play with the cock. It was the first time I had ever sucked a cock though a glory hole.

This was perfect for me. I don't get turned on by a male looks or anything else. All I want is a hard cock and lots of man juice. The purpose of a man having a dick and balls is solely just to ejaculate semen. I have to remind myself that his cum is really something special, something so unique and powerful. I don't just want to lust for cock, I want to lust for semen.

As I was making love to this strangers cock, Rex was masturbating that massive tool of his. The stranger didn't take long after I sucked both of his balls into my mouth.

When I gave them a tug with my lips he shot cum all over me. And at that same time Rex shot a big wad all over the side of my face too. I was in heaven, the first load of semen he shot in my hair has dried.

Now I have two more loads on me. The stranger on the other side handed me a 20 dollar bill though the glory hole. He thanked me, and Rex shut the door. Rex explained to me that if that door is open. somebody will stick their cock though the hole.

I was covered in cum when I went over and opened the door again. Sure enough in a couple minutes a cock was sticking in the hole. This time it wasn't as big as the last one.

But it was hard as hell, I sucked his cock and balls in my mouth at one time. You should have heard him moaning. I had him cumming in record time. That little cock sure filled my mouth up with spunk, and it tasted good to.

I glanced in the hole and the stranger looked like a young Mexican man. I thought his cum tasted like a taco....yummy. I shut the door back and Rex was sitting down with a double sided dildo stuck in his ass.

He told me that I shut the door to quick, that I didn't give the stranger enough time to tip him. I informed Rex that I got my reward when he shot his tasty load in my mouth. That must have made Rex horny because he damn near stuck the whole dildo up his asshole.

As he let out a moan. He kept begging me to fuck him. And I kept telling him I wasn't gay. He kept telling me to come over to where he was sitting and let him stick a finger in my ass.

I walked back over and opened that door. Waiting, to see what was next. What I liked about this was you don't know what size, color or anything till it sticks in that hole. I hear somebody in the next room. And just like clockwork a cock come sticking in the hole.

This time it was a very long skinny cock. It had a tattoo of a lightning bolt on the side of it. The stranger must have been playing with it. Because there was a little bit of pre-cum dripping out of it.

As I was rolling the end of my tongue around the cockhead. Rex got up from where he was fucking his self and put his clothes back on. He told me to enjoy myself all I wanted.

That he had to go back to managing the sex shop. and to make sure the door was locked at all times. I hanged around and sucked cocks for another 3 hours before I locked the door and went up front were Rex was.

My belly was so full of cum. That was the most cocks I had ever sucked in a row. I was belching up cum as I was talking to Rex. He told me that I could use his private glory hole booth any time I liked.

He invited me behind the counter and I got down and made love to his cock one more time. He was waiting on a customer while I was down on my knees with his beautiful cock wedged in my throat.

This time I pulled is dick out of my mouth and jacked him off. I was so full of semen I couldn't hold any more. As I was driving home I was thinking about my life.

I came to the conclusion that my desire to suck cock comes from a low self-esteem and feeling inferior, but the thought of sex with men and eating cum makes me feel warm, safe, secure inside.

I want to embrace that I'm beta, that I'm a beta male, that I can't stand up for myself in most situations. But one thing I can do, is be a good cocksucker.

My self-worth can come from sucking dicks for men. Sucking cock can be the one thing that I'm really good at. I also realized it better to give than receive.

Because male cocksuckers are pretty awesome and dedicated to sucking that nut out of you. I find myself to be a excellent cocksucker and I am going to serve every cock I can.

As I was pulling into my driveway, I noticed the next-door neighbors son was home from college for the weekend. He is gay as hell, a flaming faggot. But I love to suck his cock.

I know what I'm going to be doing later. He has the most delicious spunk, I have ever tasted. This is how most of my days go. Sucking cock ever chance I get.

I have to go now the door bell is ringing. That must be my next door neighbor. The last thing I want to say is this. Once you suck a cock, you are a cocksucker and will always be one. Hope this story made you have a orgasm and of course I hope you ate it. Or at least taste it.

If you like story's like this leave a comment and Vote. I get horny reading them.

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,353 Followers