Worship Cock And Craving Cum Pt. 01

Story Info
A man worships cock and cum.
2.3k words
4.52
10.1k
22

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/07/2023
Created 08/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,310 Followers

Worship Cock And Craving Cum pt1

By Anal Slave

Nothing like getting on your knees behind your gay lover. Pulling his cock and balls back behind his ass. Tonguing his asshole out, as you massage his swollen balls. When you see a little pre-cum forming on the cockhead.

You know it's time to stick his dick in your willing lips. And taste that delicious man juice he is so eager to dump in your mouth. My Mistress trained me to lock my lips around the cockhead as it is spurting large amounts of semen down my deep throat.

My taste and hunger for semen has grown over the years. I was married for 15 years to a very strict dominant Mistress. When we was first married I was the one wearing the pants. Making all the decisions on everything.

That lasted like that till the first time I sucked a cock. We had a gay neighbor and somehow he convinced me to let him suck my cock. In a time of weakness, I pulled my cock out in the garage. And he got down and sucked me off.

It was the best blow job I had ever had, I felt nasty and dirty. He started calling me every day wanting to suck me off. My wife was at work so I would tell him to come on over. I started noticing that when he was sucking on my cock, he was also masturbating.

I was getting more and more curious about cock sucking. And then it happened I dropped down on my knees and sucked his gay cock off. Not only was I sucking him, but my fingers was playing with his balls. He instructed me to stick a couple fingers up his asshole. And as I did, he was humping back and forth on my fingers.

Just as I was getting my first taste of his gay cum. My wife walks in, I had done swallowed 2 shots of semen. When it slipped out of my mouth and shot all over our bed.

She was pissed, everything changed from then on. I was kept on a short leash, she had to know everywhere I went. She didn't trust me at all. I had a solution to some of the problems. I started wearing a chastity cock cage and gave her the key.

That was a big mistake. Don't ever let a women control your orgasms. I immediately knew, I fucked up when I wanted to have sex with her that night and she said No.

I ask her if I could jack off instead? She said No, unless I wanted to clean up the kitchen and iron her clothes. I needed relief so I cleaned the kitchen up and ironed. When I was done she let me jack off to only gay porn.

I had to cum in my hand and massage it into my face. as I was rubbing the cum across my forehead she was putting my cock cage back on me. No sooner than the click of the lock.

She was pulling her panties down and playing with herself. She had one finger stuck in her pussy and two shoved up her asshole. My cock got rock hard in that small cage. I was in agony, the pain was awful.

She was looking at me with dreamy eyes. Then she told me " That it was a damn shame I liked sucking cock so much, that she can't see me fucking her any more." My heart was broken, and of course I lost my hard-on.

I told her how sorry I was, and I would do anything it took to repair our marriage. I regretted having a affair with a gay man, but deep down I loved sucking his cock. I think she was reading my mind. The next thing I knew she was opening a package that said Doc Johnson.

And out pops this Dildo with a suction cup on the end. It was just a little bit bigger than my cock. She told me if I ever wanted to cum again that I would suck on this dildo and make it wet for her.

I took that fake cock in my mouth and give her a show, My cock was pressing hard on the cage and I was in misery again. I had slobber running down the sides when she inserted it into very wet pussy.

She laid back on the bed with her new toy wedged in her cunt. Fucking it up and down as she said "look what you gave up Faggot." That was the first time she called me that, it kind of made me horny.

Then she pulled the dildo out of her and started working it into her asshole. As it was slowly slipping up her anus. She looked over at me and said " This is also what Faggots like, a hard cock in the ass."

Her eyes suddenly rolled back in her head and she let out a loud groan. Her body was having muscle spasms from all the pleasure she was getting. I was back to begging for some relief. She did have mercy on me and let me clean her pussy and ass up with my tongue.

As I was licking her she told me not to get to use to her pussy. The only pussy I would be getting, is when she has been fucked and cum in. She also informed me that she would be dating other men. I just sat there and agreed with her. After all that, a couple weeks went by.

I hadn't cum since then and was losing my mind. She was out every night fucking and sucking. Coming home completely wore out. And I was cleaning her up and running her a bath. I was eating lots of cum. My cock would leak cum from my blue balls. I was begging to cum.

Then one night she ask me a question. She had two of her lovers over at the house for the first time. She liked to humiliate me. I am a small framed pretty boy. I don't have any body hair, she makes me shave my cock and balls.

I have a small bubble butt that looks good in a pair of levis. Women like it, but I think the faggots like it better. When I met these guys I was wearing a pink leather g-string with a remote control butt plug inserted. It was so powerful when, the wife would turn it up my teeth would clatter.

Of course I was also wearing my pink cock cage. We sat down and the wife made me confess to these two strangers how gay I wanted to be. As I was talking both of them got up and started removing their clothes.

Both of them where wearing women's panties, and to my surprise both of them had cock cages on and where plugged. My wife spoke up and said" look here, we have three faggots wanting cock. And all of them have a cock cage on."

She walked out of the room, as she instructed us to get to know each other and have a good time. Telling us that the lube and a big dildo is over in the cabinet. We all introduced our selves.

The one faggot that was the most queer was Melvin, And the other one's name was Tony, he was wearing a very long cock cage. I later found out why it was so large. Melvin kind of turned me on, with all of his facial movements. His lips just looked like they wanted to suck you off.

Melvin and Tony had been together before, they started kissing each other. That kind of turned me off, It was funny I wanted to suck their cock but kissing turned me off. All of a sudden both of them turned their attention to me.

We all have hard cocks locked up in cages. That only leaves your asshole, balls and mouth to satisfy each other. They roll me on my back with my legs in the air. Melvin has his tongue so far up my asshole, and Tony had my balls and sack in his mouth.

Melvin kept sucking on my asshole. I looked around and Tony was finger banging Melvin. We all sucked and licked on our balls and asshole. When I remembered what my wife said. I went over to the closet and found a big jar of lube and a 9" dildo with a harness.

Needless to say the party got started, of course all of us wanted the dildo up our ass. but Melvin had worn one of them before so we elected him to strap it on.

And he did, fucking me over and over. He would pull it out and fuck Tony over and over. When it was my time To strap it on. I got behind them and licked their assholes. I had so much fun fucking them. But what the real shame was, that we have 3 cocks full of cum and they are locked up.

We fucked around with each other for about 3 hours when my wife returned. We all three was in a daisy chain licking each other's assholes. And Melvin had the dildo fucking my asshole, while he licked on it. She came in pointed at the bedroom and said she was getting in bed and needed some attention.

The first one of you to eat my pussy, I will remove your cock cage and you can cum. I got up so fast the dildo shot out of my ass and damn near knocked Melvin out.

As I was fixing to dive into her pussy. She stopped me, and said "the cum your fixing to eat is the cum of 6 black men." Then she ask me "Do you like nigga cum?" I didn't even reply, I just dove in and started licking it up.

She kept saying you better get it all out if you don't want me having a nigga baby. It made me horny thinking about all the baby making sperm I was sucking out of her. Her cunt was very stretched and loose. My cock cage was still on and it was killing me. I knew her pussy was clean when I couldn't taste any more black cum on it.

She had a couple orgasms, so that made it flow out a lot better. As I was finishing up she told Tony to come over. She reached up and unlocked his cock cage. As she was pulling it out of the cage it was getting bigger and bigger.

As she played with it, it got bigger and bigger. When it was fully erect it measured a little over 10 1/2 inches, pretty good for a white boy. She pushed my face out of her pussy, and directed Tony's large cock into my mouth.

I couldn't hardly get the head of it in my mouth, as I was stretching my lips across the beautiful cockhead I felt my cock being release from its cage. When my cock was released, I damn near had an accident and cum when it slipped off my balls.

I regained myself control and shoved his cock a little farther down my throat. my wife pulled my head off of his cock and told me to insert it into her cunt. I thought for a little bit I would be fucking her, but to my surprise Tony had his large cock deep in her now.

Like a dumbass I was standing there watching, I forgot my cock was free. I started jacking off, it felt so good to touch myself. I forgot the pleasure I use to have masturbating two or three times a day. I never let that nasty cum build up in my balls.

Then my wife motioned me over behind Tony's ass. I got behind Tony and fucked his ass while he gave my wife a ride to remember. Melvin was still locked up and my wife wouldn't unlock him.

So he was kind of like the cleanup boy. When I shot my load up Tony's ass, Melvin moved in and sucked it up. I got to slip my cock in Melvin's mouth a couple times. I also got to fuck him.

I fell in love with Melvin, his mouth felt like velvet, his taste buds enjoyed sucking the life out of you. His throat would massage your cockhead as you was tickling his tonsils.

His asshole was as tight as a pussy, he was like me no hair and very petite body. When Tony would fuck him I could see Tony's cock impression in Melvin tiny stomach.

Melvin knew what to do with a cock. And his ass was very talented, my fingers are not large and my hands are small in size. I have had my whole hand up Melvin's rear end. I love to suck and lick on Melvin's private parts.

I can't get enough of Melvin, I worship his cock and balls, the man can fill my mouth up with his sperm anytime he wishes. I have become a man whore for him and will do anything he wants

The feel of your hand buried up some ones asshole that you love. Is a wonderful feeling. Melvin can get all four fingers and part of his thumb in my asshole. You have orgasm after orgasm and nothing comes out.

Your legs will tremble and your ass cheeks will shake. And you will get a feeling like you have never had. The bad part of it is when you come down from getting fist fucked you want to turn around and do it again.

I have abused my asshole a lot. You can probably tell by my name being Anal Slave.

Come back for part 2 we have a surprise for my Mistress wife. And see how she handles three faggots. And how much more of Melvin's cum, can I consume. yummy yummy

If you like this story jack off and eat it faggot.

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,310 Followers