Glory Hole - My Guilty Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rocco was really my Son!

As soon as I'd realized that, I knew that I had to leave, and to leave quickly. When I told him that I wasn't feeling well, and that I wouldn't be staying, he was very sympathetic, but I would have to pay for half an hour.

"I'm sorry, but if you don't, then I'll get into trouble."

Every time that I've been to 69, I've wished that it was a better place. That they should spend money on it. Now I was glad that they hadn't. If they had, then they might have installed CCTV to make it more secure.

On my second visit, I'd had a worrying thought. Was there a hidden camera in the Glory Hole, allowing the young stud to see me? Or even worse, was what I was doing being recorded? Worryingly, I might become the next internet sensation, 'Helen does club 69'. I spoke to Tim about it, and what he told me, after laughing loudly, reassured me that when I was in the Glory Hole, I couldn't be seen.

"You must be joking. I've suggested it to the boss, but she says that it's too expensive. You've noticed how bad the rooms are. If they won't pay for a few cans of cheap paint, then they are definitely not going to pay for a CCTV system."

So thankfully, there was no way that James could have seen me.

It was six thirty when I got home.

"Perfect timing. We are eating in five minutes. Just enough time to make you a coffee."

"Thanks, but make it a gin."

He had the good sense not to ask me why alcohol was needed. He knew my moods, and he would put it down to a stressful day. He also knew that if I wanted to talk about it, I would. But if I didn't, he was happy to leave it at that.

After we'd eaten, He poured me another gin, and then, without me asking, he started to do the dishes. He'd cooked the meal, so that was my job, but I let him do it. And I didn't feel guilty.

"Go into the living room. Put your feet up, and watch some television."

Now I felt guilty, but not enough so that I would take over from him.

I was now doing what he'd suggested. The television was on, but I wasn't watching it. I was still trying to come to terms with what had happened. It was bad enough that I went to club 69, but James, my darling Son, working there, seemed even worse. Why was he doing that? He was good looking, clever, and he had a personality. He never had any problems getting a girlfriend. Then I almost laughed. He was a twenty two year old man, being paid to fuck. It was obvious why he was doing it!

When Jeff joined me, I started to think about my needs. Going to 69 was now no longer an option. It had been ideal. It was near where I worked, so it was convenient, and it wasn't expensive. I would have to find a new place, and unless, by some miracle Jeff got a new lease of life, it would have to be soon. That night, when he was asleep, I surfed the net, looking for something that was suitable. After an hour, I gave up. If I was a man, then it wouldn't have been a problem. I could have had my pick of clubs and massage parlours. However, anything that looked even a remote possibility was at least a two hour drive from home.

On my birthday, James called round. And, as usual, his present for me was the marzipan chocolates. When he gave me the card I didn't immediately open it, instead I just stared at it.

In a wistful voice, I said, "I wonder what you've written."

That made him laugh, because we both knew what was inside. It was just a single letter, M for Mummy. On his next birthday I should do the same, just write J for James, or better still, R for Rocco!

For the next few days I kept on searching. When it got to a week, and I still hadn't found anything, I made a decision. I would go back to 69. They always had at least three men working there, so the odds were in my favour. And if I was unlucky, and I got James, then I'd make up some excuse, and then I'd leave. It wasn't ideal, but I desperately needed a good fuck from a young stud with a big cock. If I got it, then hopefully it would tide me over until I found a new club to go to.

As I approached 69, I tried not to get too excited, because Rocco, AKA James, might be next on the rota. And it was just as well that I'd managed my expectations, because Tim's first words told me that the odds had shortened, they were now even.

"We only have two today. Rocco and Big Ben."

I'd been serviced by Ben before, and he was aptly named. His cock was indeed big, perhaps even nine inches. And he knew how to use it. Please let it be him!

When I got to the Glory Hole, and I heard him moving in the other room, I thought that it was Ben. But when he spoke, I realized that it had been wishful thinking. It was my Son.

"Hi, I'm Rocco."

Despite knowing that it might be him, I was ill-prepared. What should I do now?

"And who are you?"

"Mandy."

Now where had that come from? I didn't know anybody called Mandy. But now that I'd said it, I was stuck with it.

"That's a nice name. My Mother is also called Mandy."

It was a lie, but I wished that it was true, because he then wouldn't be my Son, and so we could fuck.

"I have something for you, and I hope you like it."

I did, and just looking at it was making my pussy wet. The something that he had mentioned was his cock. He had suddenly, and without any warning, put it through the hole. I knew that I shouldn't be looking at it, but I couldn't help myself. And was there any harm in just admiring it?

His Father has a nice cock. It's just over seven inches. I'd assumed that James's was a similar size. But I was wrong. His was bigger than Ben's, at least ten inches, and it was even thicker than Rocky's. It was definitely a pussy stretcher, perhaps even too big for me. Then I remembered that he was my Son, and that I was never going to experience the pleasure of having it part my lips, and then go deep inside me. It was such a magnificent cock, the best that I had ever seen, but frustratingly, I couldn't have it.

"Would you like to stroke it?"

Even while I was saying yes, I knew that it was a bad idea. But I had to touch it. If I didn't, then I knew that later on I would regret not doing it. I needed to wrap my hand around it, to feel its girth. Then I wanted to move my hand, from the base of it, up to its purple head. And while doing that, I would imagine that it was inside my pussy, rather than inside my hand. Just two or three strokes, and then I would stop.

The first stroke made him groan, and it also made my pussy tingle. I knew that I was playing with fire. If I wasn't careful, this could get out of hand. After the third stroke, I somehow managed to stop. When I removed my hand from his cock, I felt proud of myself. I did have the willpower to resist.

"Are you ready to be fucked?"

Hand on heart, I'd intended to say no, but what came out of my mouth was yes. Then I started pulling my panties down. It felt as if somebody else was controlling my body, making me do something that I shouldn't do. But that was silly, there was a simpler explanation for my actions. It was that I was weak, unable to resist the magnificent cock that was in front of me. But it wasn't too late, there was still time to stop, even though my panties were now around my ankles, and my pussy was as wet as it had ever been.

"Bend over and enjoy my cock. I'm going to give you the best fuck that you've ever had. But first you need to pay me."

He then removed his cock, so that I could pass him the money. I'd heard the enthusiasm in his voice. This young stud really believed that he could do that. And because I did as well, and despite the fact that he was my Son, I stepped out of my panties. I was going to let him fuck me.

I'd already got the money ready. It was in an envelope. Enough for half an hour, plus a decent tip. I quickly pushed it through the hole, and when he took it from my hand, he thanked me.

"Is it for thirty minutes?"

"Yes."

While he was counting it, I got into position. I was now bending over, with my pussy as close to the hole as possible, because I wanted every bit of his cock inside me, even down to the last fraction of an inch. As I waited for him to start, my heart was pounding in my chest, and there were butterflies in my stomach. I should be having second thoughts. I was about to cross a line, to commit the ultimate taboo. I was going to let my Son fuck me. But I wasn't questioning my actions. However, there was something on my mind. Why was he taking so long to count the notes?

As he entered me it was like my first time, when I'd lost my virginity to his Father, because I had to ask him to stop.

"Are you OK, I can take it out if you want?"

I could hear the concern in his voice.

"No, and I want all of it in me. But give me some time to get used to it."

But could I really take all of it? I wasn't sure, but I was certainly going to try. After a few deep breaths, I asked him to carry on. He did, and I felt my pussy stretch even more. When he was fully in me, I uttered a loud groan. It was a result of pain and pleasure. But worryingly, pain was the dominant feeling. Had I bitten off more than I could chew? This might end up being an ordeal. Something to endure rather than enjoy.

Then he started fucking me, and it got worse. I had to bite my lip to stop myself from shouting out. I thought about asking him to stop, but I have a stubborn streak. This wasn't going to defeat me.

Shortly after, I was glad that I hadn't stopped. Yes, his massive cock was stretching my pussy to its absolute limit, and when he went deep inside me, it felt as if he was going to split me in two, but the pleasure I was now getting, was making up for that.

And within minutes, it got even better. I now knew why some women are size queens. This was the fuck that I had been waiting all my life for. As he ploughed into me, I was experiencing new sensations that seemed to come from deep inside me. And the noise that I was making wasn't just loud, it was off the scale.

Then shortly after, I got that feeling in my clit that I always get when I'm close to coming. I wanted more time. I wanted minutes, but I knew that I was only going to get seconds.

"Fuck Mummy harder. Make Mummy's cunt come!"

And he did, so hard, that I was now struggling to stay on my feet. I didn't mind, because it gave me what I wanted. An epic climax.

Jeff, when he's in the mood, can give me a big one. And I've had some impressive ones already at 69, from Big Ben and Rocky, but this one was the crème de la crème of orgasms. I should stop having sex now, and join a nunnery, because I was never going to have another climax that would beat this one!

It started in my clit, and then, in an instance, it was within every part of my body. I didn't just see stars, I saw the planets that orbit around them! I might even have passed out, because when I'd come down from my high, I was lying on the floor, and I couldn't remember how I'd got there. When I stood up, I was unsteady on my feet.

"Thanks J..."

Then I quickly corrected myself.

"...Rocco. That was."

But before I could finish, he jumped in with, "Stupendous!"

That made me laugh.

"It was, but for the next few days I'm going to be walking like John Wayne."

It was his turn to laugh.

His parting words, when I was about to leave the Glory Hole, gave me something to think about.

"I liked you pretending to be my Mother. Next time, we should do more of that."

On my way out, Tim stopped me.

"How was it with Rocco, did you enjoy his big cock?"

"Yes, but it took a while getting used to it."

After coming closer to me, he said in a low voice, that was almost a whisper, "I'm going to tell you something about him that will surprise you."

But I bet that I could give him a bigger surprise, if I was to tell him that Rocco was really my Son.

"He's at university doing a postgraduate degree in particle physics. He's a clever guy."

That wasn't news to me, but I reacted as if it was.

Then when I said, "His parents must be very proud of him," He nodded in agreement.

Now that all my sexual needs had been satisfied, I thought that I would be racked with guilt. Letting your Son fuck you, wasn't a trivial matter. But I wasn't. That might be because James not knowing it was me, made it feel as if what we had done wasn't wrong. However, to tell you the truth, I didn't really care what the reason was. I was just grateful that I felt this way.

As I drove home, something became very clear to me. I would be going back to club 69. And this time, I would be hoping that the next stud on the rota was Rocco!

When I got home, and I saw Jeff, I didn't feel guilty. And that was because I hadn't fucked James at 69, I'd fucked Rocco, one of the young studs. And now, as far as I was concerned, they were not the same person.

Surprisingly, it was eight days before I was back at 69, and even more so, because I hadn't had any attention from Jeff.

As I approached the club, my pussy started to tingle. It wanted cock, and only Rocco's cock would do. But what if he wasn't the next one on the rota? Not a problem. I was going to speak to Tim. He'd sort it out for me.

"Sorry, I can't do that."

He'd listened patiently while I explained that I wanted Rocco, but then he'd given me a firm no.

"But Tim, we're friends."

"Yes we are, but it's still a no."

"I can give you some money."

When I saw the hurt on his face, I quickly apologized, and then I said, "Are we still friends?"

His big smile told me that we were.

"I understand. It's against the club rules, so you're not going to change the rota so that I can have him."

"No, it's not that. You can't have Rocco, because he isn't working tonight."

After giving a deep sigh, I said, through gritted teeth, "Don't you think that it would have been quicker if you'd told me that at the start?"

"Yes, but it wouldn't have been as much fun."

I was now home, and I hadn't been fucked at the club. Rocco was working tomorrow, and Tim had said that if I could wait until then, I could have him. And that's what I'd decided to do. I was OK with the delay, but I wasn't sure that my pussy was!

The next day, when I got to 69, Tim greeted me with, "I'm not changing the rota."

I couldn't believe it. Why had he changed his mind? Yesterday he had told me that he would do it for me, and now he was going back on his word. Then, when I looked up at him, and I saw the twinkle in his eye, I burst out laughing. I was still laughing as I walked towards the Glory Hole.

I'd worked out the reason why he wasn't going to change the rota. It was because he didn't need to. Rocco was already the next one!

When I got into the room, he was already on the other side of the wall.

"Hi Rocco, it's Mandy. Do you remember me?"

"Of course I do, you're the one with the sweet pussy. The one who wants to pretend to be my Mummy."

Then he laughed, but I didn't join in. I'd had a sudden realization, and it had given me a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. This wasn't going to end well. It might not be today, or next time. It might even be months away. But eventually, he would discover that I was his Mother. And that would be an absolute disaster.

The sensible thing to do would be to leave and never return. Put it all behind me. And I was known for being sensible. In all other situations I was, but this was sex, my obsession.

So when he said, "Would you like me to play with your tits?" He got a yes from me, and then I started to unbutton my blouse.

When my tits were in the holes, he was immediately on them. And he was surprisingly gentle. He wasn't groping them, he was caressing them. Taking his time. It was a while before he got to my nipples, but it was worth the wait, because the slow build-up had heightened the sensation. His first suck, even though it wasn't that hard, made me gasp.

Now he was sucking harder, and my other nipple was getting the skilful attention of his fingers. If there wasn't a wall between us, I would be stroking his hair as he suckled on me.

I was proud of my Son. He was a skilled lover. He seemed to instinctively know what I wanted. Gentle, was what I'd needed to start with, and that's what I'd got. And now, when I needed rougher, he was giving it to me without me having to ask. Was he as attentive with all the other women, or was it just me that got this special treatment?

My pussy was now desperate to join in, but I was reluctant to stop, because what he was doing to my tits was making me squirm. It would have to wait a little while longer. But my fingers could give it some excitement, while it was waiting.

When my finger found my clit, I uttered a low moan. Touching it was a bad idea. If it got any more attention, then I would come. After making sure that my fingers were sticky, I took my hand out of my panties.

"My fingers have been inside my cunt. Would you like to suck on them?"

"No, but I want you to smear your juices onto your tits. But wait until I've moved to the side before taking them out of the holes."

They were now back in the holes, and he was doing his best to lick every part of them so that he could enjoy the taste of my pussy. This, for both of us, was highly erotic. But I now wanted more than just my tits being serviced.

"Finger me."

He'd skilfully played with my tits, but what he was doing to my pussy was a masterclass. He'd started with a single finger, that was slowly inserted into me. Then, while it was still inside me, my lips were stretched. And now, the fingers of both hands seemed to be everywhere. He was playing my pussy like a musical instrument, and he seemed to know exactly what to do to get the right notes out of me. Only occasionally was he touching my clit, but it was enough. It wasn't long before the inevitable happened.

As I was reaching it, he pressed down onto my clit, and it made it more intense. Waves of pleasure went through my body. I could hear a voice, but I couldn't make out the words. Then, as my climax started to subside, I could.

"Bend over, I need to fuck you."

It might be what he needed, but right now, so soon after that wonderful climax, it wasn't what I needed. He'd have to give me some time to recover. At least five minutes, but ten would be better.

"Please."

It was only one word, but it was enough to persuade me to change my mind. We wouldn't wait, we would do it now.

Was this still my Son? It had to be, because he was the only one in the other room. But it was as if he was a different person. Gone was the gentleness, and the subtlety. It had been replaced by roughness, that was almost brutality.

As soon as he was in me, he was pounding my pussy. Every stroke was long and deep. He had ten inches, and he was determined to use every bit of it.

At first, I was surprised, even shocked. This was too much for me, and I wanted him to stop. But then my pussy started to respond. Apparently, one climax wasn't enough for it.

Now our needs were the same. I wasn't just tolerating his ferocity, I was revelling in it. Even urging him to fuck me harder.

The stroke that made me come, was the hardest that my pussy has ever experienced. Then the next one matched it, and that's when he emptied his balls.

So how was it? I can't speak for James, but I can comment on mine. On a scale of one to ten, it was an eleven. And it wasn't just more intense than the first one, it was also different, but in a way that was difficult to describe.

I know what you're thinking. Eleven out of ten. That's just silly. I'll admit to some poetic license, but it wasn't you that experienced it. Your whole body didn't tingle, and your eyes weren't the ones rolling to the back of your head. And it wasn't you that screamed with pleasure when the orgasm was at its highest. All that happened to me, so I know what I'm talking about.

When I got home, all that I wanted to do was to eat, and then go to bed. But that's not what Jeff wanted to do. He wanted sex, and he'd picked the worst day for it.