Glory Hole - My Guilty Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been waiting for you to get home. I know that lately I've been neglecting you, but tonight I'm going to make it up to you. First, I'm going to lick you until you come, and then I'm going to fuck you to another one."

That got him the response that he would have expected. A shriek of delight, followed by a big hug. But I'd given him an Oscar winning performance. More sex was bottom of my list of current needs. And coming four times in a day was definitely ambitious, perhaps even impossible for me to achieve. Then I suddenly thought of something. And I was now as eager to fuck as he was.

While we were in bed together, I would close my eyes and imagine that I was with James. That it was my Son pleasuring me, rather than my Husband.

If that didn't get me excited, then nothing would!

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.