Glory Hole Pt. 03

Story Info
A night at an adult bookstore is anything but boring.
6.7k words
4.71
10.9k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I am Leigh, a Crossdresser (CD), Caucasian, 68" tall, women's size 8 or 10 depending on the brand, green eyes, and shoulder length hair. I have always had soft facial features. My stories are more of a diary entry than a novel. They actually happened but I changed the places and names.

This all started as a curiosity after reading several stories about the thrill of the glory hole then catching a few videos. Where could I go for answers, why the internet of course. That's where I met BobOhio and after weeks of chatting he recruited me to try out to be a "host" at the adult book store.

In part 1 I had to audition at Ryan's House to show I was real and not a cop or some low life lurking on the web. In Part 2 I actually had to perform at a party. I hope this is standalone enough but please read the other parts for the whole story.

Bob messaged me asking if I could be at the adult book store from 11 p.m. to 3 a.m. Thursday night. I said sure because at the time I wasn't nervous I was pretty excited. Hosting at a glory hole was something I had wanted to do and I wasn't going to let myself chicken out.

I had the perfect outfit in mind and it was all Goth. I picked out my pair of Chunky platform ankle boots, a pair of Gothic cross net suspender tights, a black pleated miniskirt with black lace trim that peaked out the bottom edge, and a velvet lace shirt with long sleeves ending in trumpet cuffs, the front was wide black ribbons lacing ending in a large loose bow at the top of the v neck. I added a black choker with a silver cross suspended from it. Silver cross dangling earrings, and I went with a pale makeup with wide brows, gradient cat's eyes and dark red lipstick. I had painted my nails the night before a dark red to match my lips. I chose a dark chestnut brown wig and brushed the bangs down over one eye while the rest of my hair flowed over my shoulders. I added fluffy eyelashes as an afterthought. After an inspection in front of the mirror I did have to change one thing, my underwear. I thought I could get away with a cotton thong but the skirt is too short. I had a new padded gaff, it was black with pink trim and the padding created the illusion of a camel toe of sorts. At least I thought so.

I had a black beaded purse I found at Goodwill that I loaded up with my essentials. I also added baby wipes, hand lotion, hand sanitizer, and a flask of whiskey.

I got into my jeep and headed off. It was 10 p.m. I'm only thirty minutes away but I wanted that extra time just in case. It was a good thing I did, I forgot to get gas. Of all the times to need gas is when I'm all tricked out like a vampires bitch. I drove two block and I swear the fuel needle dropped even more, I pulled into the gas station, I chose the pump off to the side of the building and not in the main group of pumps out front thinking nobody would notice me. Getting out I went to put my card in the pump and there's a sign saying pay inside only -- sorry for the inconvenience.

"FUCK!" Oh, that came out really loud.

Of course the gas station is busy as hell. What the fuck here I go. I walked all the way to the door forgetting my purse and had to parade myself all the way back to my jeep to get it. I did not blend in, every guy pumping gas was watching me, staring at me. What the shit, I might as well make this a Kodak moment for all of them. I cat walked all the way to the door with my purse held demurely in front of me. I could feel the daggers of a thousand eyes cutting me.

I get to the door and some 17 year old guy holds the door for me. Wholly shit that was sweet of him and I told him so. I walked in and told the clerk twenty on ten please and passed two tens through the slot in the bottom of the bullet proof glass. He pushed some buttons on the register and a couple more on the pump panel and then looked up at me.

"You're really nice looking, do you like men?" the clerk asked.

He was a Middle Eastern man about 35 years old, and actually he was cute. I said "yes, I prefer to be with men." I didn't know where this was going.

The clerk leaned over the counter and asked quietly through the slot: "How much for your bed?" I had no idea what that meant so I asked him to say it again.

"How much for your bed?" the clerk asked slowly.

The clerk didn't have any accent that I could hear and I heard him clearly enough but it was such an odd thing to ask someone.

"Where would I sleep if I sold you my bed?" I asked. The clerk waived me off, and I walked back to the pump.

Leaving the gas station with my pride intact but a nagging riddle in my head. How much for my bed? Don't people buy these at stores and how gross is it to buy a used bed?

I drove for about thirty minutes getting off at the same exit as the Big Boy restaurant we ate at the other night. Planes flew low over the neighborhood making their landing at the nearby airport added to the industrial feel of this street. Ford and GM had huge factories here as did a package delivery firm a hotel and a few bars dotted the landscape all on one street including 3 adult book stores.

This whole street had that dirty, Industrial blight feeling to it the bright purple and pink neon lights of the bookstore just made the whole street feel cheap in its own way. I waited for a semi-truck to pull out onto the street before pulling into the bookstore. Its stacks blowing black coal smoke as it pulled onto the street just added to how grimy this neighborhood was.

There were only a few parking spots in the front of the bookstore so I pulled around back. The back parking lot was a large lot of broken blacktop that semi-trucks parked in and slept off the day's drive. Their idling engines and the low flying passenger jets just made it hard to breath. As I walked along the side of the building three drivers walking back to their truck made cat calls my way, inviting me to their trucks to be treated like a real woman. I ignored them and continued walking.

I walked in the front door and found myself in a wonderland of adult toys, movies, and outfits all neatly arranged on the walls and shelves. I swear anything and every fetish was catered to on these walls and shelves. The annoying pink and purple theme form the neon sign was carried into everything inside the store as well.

"Hello, May I help you?" a salesman asked. Not just any salesman, it was the guy I gave head to at the party, the one with the beautiful cock with the really thick base.

"Hi, remember me, I was the pixie at the party?" I asked as I brushed my hair out of my eyes.

I wanted to say something like hi, remember my tonsils that you covered in cum? But I thought that would be to forward. The salesman introduced himself as Bart.

A flirtatious sensation came over me. I've obviously picked up a horrible habit from Lin or one of the other girls; but bending over at the waist in front of Bart I asked: "Do you have a dildo that was wide at the base and tapered towards the tip, just like your AMAZING cock?"

Bart was blushing and thanked me. I put my hand on his chest and lid down to his belt.

"No seriously, I've been thinking about your cock for weeks now and how it might feel inside me." I teased.

I turned and looked over the dildos and vibes on the shelf catching Bart checking me out when he thought I wasn't looking.

"Well I'm here to exercise my membership Bart." I said as I turned toward him. Forcing his eyes off my ass. "I'm here to try out the booths." I said.

Bart asked me to follow him to the counter where he gave me a blue key card, like the ones from the hotels. The bookstore was still empty and I thought better of it but I did it anyway. I turned and bent slightly at the waist and asked Bart if he wanted to touch it. He looked confused at first and I turned and winked at him.

"Come on, and help yourself to a quick grope of my ass to see if you like it, and maybe we can slide that amazing cock of yours inside later." I offered and I rested my forearms on the glass counter top.

Bart hesitated for a moment like I was luring him into a trap, he eventually placed his fingers on the back of my thigh and traced my nylons up to my ass sliding his hand over and around my ass. His fingers sent chills up my spine and goose bumps formed on my arms. Then he stopped.

I didn't move but I yelled: "Pussy".

"What did you say?" Bart asked.

"I called you a pussy. If that all I wanted you to do was brush the dust off my ass and move on I wouldn't have offered." I said.

"How rough do you want it? Bart asked.

"I don't know, how rough can I get it? I asked.

Bart smacked my ass, the clap reverberated in the store. It stung so bad I could feel the heat of his hand print on my ass. It took self-control not to run off yelping at the pain. Bart chuckled, he was very proud of the pain he inflicted on me. He may have gotten more pleasure in the idea I hadn't moved from the display case. His hand began exploring my ass once again. I was anticipating another slap but instead he slid his hand between my cheeks and moved toward my spine.

"I haven't been laid in weeks and I really could use some dick right now. I did not care who gave it to me." I admitted to Bart.

The bell above the door rang, announcing customers entering the bookstore. Bart quickly withdrew his hand and I straightened up and smoothed out my skirt. I took my key card and headed to the back.

"Booth 2." Bart said to me then he moved to assist the two men that entered the store.

In the back end of the store I found two rows of doors numbered one through eleven with the first one labeled preview. All the doors were painted black and had gold knobs and numbers on them. Number two and number eight had a keycard access, like a hotel.

I stopped to say hello to a large athletic man sitting on a stool near the back door.

"Oh, you are the man from the party, remember me? I'm the pixie, you know the host in training?" I said a little awkwardly.

"Yea, I remember you." Laughing he continued "so you're here to have some fun?" the athletic black security guard said smiling.

"My name is Antwan, you yell if you need anything, I'll be right here." Antwan said still smiling and checking me out without any reservation.

I skipped to my booth, slipped the keycard in the slot and the light flashed green. The booth was small with a black padded bench and a black padded stool. There were two of those kneeling pads normally sold for use in the garden. A 1 gallon tub that dispensed baby wipes was mounted in a metal cage on the wall. On either side there were 4-5 inch holes covered by a little door, one on each wall.

I sat there quietly waiting, thinking about Antwan and that marvelous cock he was keeping from me. He was just a few feet away, protecting me, the least I could do is offer my ass to him for his protective services. I really need to get laid, and soon.

"Dam, I should have bought a toy to play with back here." I said to myself.

I heard a male and female voice out in the hall and then I heard the booth next door close and the couple giggling and fussing with the door. I heard a move start then she was defiantly giving him a sloppy blow job. I peeked through the glory hole and watched her going to town on his cock, then he bent her over the little chair in the room and started drilling her in the booth. Lucky bitch...

A few moments went by and I head the booth next to me shut and the movie player start. Then a buckle jingled and a zipper was pulled down. Soon a nice freshly shaved cock and balls were protruding through the whole in the wall. I had a flashback to the very first cock I sucked. I also had the first sensation of nervousness but I pushed through. I mean how is this different than blowing a guy that took you out to dinner.

I raised the cock and started licking his balls, slowly, then I licked his shaft up and down to get it wet then I placed my mouth over the end. I guess I was doing it right as his cock was getting larger.

I took it from my mouth and licked it from tip to balls a few times then sucked it into my mouth, moving my head up and down the length of the shaft, soon my guy was thrusting it into my mouth for me and I just focused on moving my tongue back and forth and keeping my head still. Grunting, my guest knocked on the wall above my head. The cock stayed in my mouth but I looked up when he came, shooting his load against the roof of my mouth, I knelt there with his throbbing cock in my mouth, I could feel his cum sliding down the inside of my cheeks. He pulled out as he was getting soft, I heard him buckle his pants and leave the booth.

Now I get it, the auditions and the group party were all to make sure I was real and I wouldn't hurt the cocks that came through the wall. This is a very lucrative spot with the bars, the hotel, truck parking out back, three all night restaurants with sit down meals. Then you wander in here and some gurl sucks your cock, and you go home to your wife and kids. Ingenuous.

The next cock to poke through the hole was the most beautiful cock I've ever seen. Uncut, hung, and thick. Maybe 8 inches and very thick, this cock was just made to be sucked. I knew this had to by my friend Ryan's cock.

I gently used my fingers to help his balls through the hole so I could lick and suck each of his testicles then I moved back to the uncut tip of his cock and holding the first inch in my mouth I swirled my tongue around his foreskin until he was hard enough I could feel the head of his cock in my mouth. After swallowing his precum I started sucking and sliding more and more of his cock into my mouth until I felt the head tickling my gag reflex.

I pulled his cock out and stroked it while I caught my breath. "This is one fine cock." I said as I began sucking it back into my throat until I gaged again. I didn't pull it all the way out of my mouth this time, I recovered quick enough and went right back to moving my mouth up and down the shaft letting his magnificent cock slide further and further back towards my throat.

I focused on relaxing and breathing, and relaxing and sucking, then it happened. His wonderful cock slipped into my throat. He let out a slow but very audible "fuuuuuck". I held him there moving a little my forehead was completely against the wall. Then I had to pull him out to catch my breath.

"This is the most beautiful cock I've ever seen, please cum in my throat for me mister." I teasingly whispered, hoping it was sexy enough.

I slipped his cock in my mouth again, pumping and moving my lips closer to his balls, pumping, sliding, pumping, and then sliding past the back of my mouth into my throat. He tried to repress his moans but I could still hear them.

He knocked on the wall and this time I was able to let him slide out except his first two inches. His cock twitched then started pumping and jumping between my lips, then he let loose a powerful burst of cum. I had to swallow as he came to keep breathing, in the booth you could hear my gulping, gurgling slurping noises as I swallowed everything he gave me.

He finished but I knelt there, obediently holding his cock in my mouth. His cock gave a twitch here and there but he was spent. I listened to his breathing returning to normal after he caught his breath. His cock was slowly shrinking and I moved forward to keep him wrapped in my lips.

His cock slipped free of me and disappeared through the wall as I tried to swallow and clear my throat. Reaching in my purse I retrieved the flask of whiskey I had brought to clear my head and my throat before the next cock came.

It was quiet so I slipped out the front door to have a quick smoke. Bert followed me through the door.

"So, the last guy had a good time, he had a huge grin on his face when he walked out." Bert said.

"I would hope all the men I suck would have a good time." I replied.

"Hey." Bert started to say as we came back in. "I didn't hurt you too bad with that slap did I?" he asked.

"Oh it felt good, I could use a little more of that, maybe with some toys?" I asked as I disappeared through the door to the booths.

Antwan was sitting there reading the sports on his phone when I came back in.

"That last guy seemed very happy Miss Leigh." Antwan said looking up from his phone.

"Yea, well now that I blew two guys I'm getting horny Antwan, I'm going to need to find some dick for my ass soon or I'm going to go crazy." I laughed.

"I get an hour break in a little while, I can come scratch that itch for you Miss Leigh!" Antwan joked.

I went back in my booth and waited for my next guest.

About 30-minutes passed and I heard someone enter the booth next to me. He kept hitting the walls as he moved around in there, I was worried he would bust right on through to my side. After a few moments I heard his video player start and the sound of him getting undressed. The this thick black cock flops through the hole, about 6-inches long and just as thick but it's limp, just hanging there. My god I wonder if I can manage this when it gets hard I wondered.

I reached up and gripped the base with my hand, my fingers didn't reach all the way around it. I remembered to smile, not that it matters, his body was pressed against the hole. I didn't know what to do, so I ran my tongue along the vein on the underside of this cock and slowly stroked it with my thumb and forefinger as best as I could considering the girth of this thing.

I lift it to my lips and his knob passes my lips and is sitting on my tongue. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and let some more of his cock inside my mouth.

"Agghhh, that feels great." He said.

I pushed forward letting more of his cock into my mouth, trying to do something with my tongue. All I managed was to explore the protruding vein on the bottom of his manhood. My hands stroked his cock as I licked. I honestly didn't know what to do with this, it was like sucking a two by four at the lumber yard.

"Fuck that feels great." He said.

After what seemed like forever he was fully hard and I was jerking him off while holding the head of his cock in my mouth. I stopped only to run my tongue up and sown his shaft then I hold the tip in my mouth and stroke the shaft. I started counting my fingers to see how many finger long he was.

My saliva was dripping from my chin. I continued to suck and jerk him off.

"Yes. That's it baby, fuck, suck it baby." He said.

Finally after at least 20-minutes he cums, not a lot but he came, I did it.

He pulled back and I could hear him pulling his pants up. "Hey" I said.

"Yes?" he asked.

"You have a great cock mister." I said.

"Not that great, I can't get laid, all of them even the boys are scared of its size. Thank you for that great blow job by the way." He said.

"Wait, um, if you were to take me out for a drink or something I would love it if you tried to slide it inside of me." I said shyly.

"Funny, thanks anyway." He said.

"Please, take my number, here its 216-555-1212. Call it and see." I was almost pleading.

"Are you serious?" He asked.

"Yes, but it's, I mean, I've never had anything over 12" before, I mean my last boyfriend was pretty big so I think you'll fit girth wise, length would be challenging." I admitted.

"I'll call." Is all he said then he left.

I waited about an hour before the next guest arrived. Actually it was a couple that entered the next booth. The move they were watching and the tow of them were making out when they spotted the hole leading to my booth. She was giggling and he just wanted a piece of ass but the woman insisted he put his cock in the hole and see what happens. I heard the man protest but eventually he gave in and did as the woman insisted.

His cock was about 5-inches long and of average size. I thought to myself wow that poor woman, if she only knew what she missed out on earlier. Then again maybe this was god enough for her. I moved in, licking the cock from tip to balls then circled the head, taking it slow because I wanted the guy to just loose it in front of his wife or girlfriend or whomever the other woman was. I licked his balls tracing the lines of skin in each ball then moving back to the tip. I kissed the head then with a powerful sucking motion I took his cock all the way into my mouth, balls deep, then I began pumping my mouth up and down his cock, no hands needed.

12