Glory Hole Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear his response, his moans of pleasure, I knew the woman was trying to keep her make out session going but the guy was obviously preoccupied with trying to cum instantly to the assault my mouth and tongue were dealing to his cock.

"Oh my gawd, you're amazing." The best cock sucker ever is right here babe." He moaned.

I can only assume his woman was getting upset I could hear the passionate kissing was no more and there was only his cock in my mouth.

"You need to cum in that little tramps mouth honey." She scolded.

I continued, his grunts and moans continued between his quick breaths.

"You better enjoy this, I'm never putting your dick in my mouth again if she is so good." The woman objected.

Another 5-minutes and he was coming in my mouth, a decent amount but nothing I couldn't handle.

"Too bad they don't make these for women to enjoy themselves, I'd make you watch as I got pleasured by a stranger. She was harsh as I heard her getting dressed. I broke my silence.

"Wait, we can arrange something, leave him in that booth and you came join me in mine, if you wish." I offered.

"I can comfort you while he watches through the hole in the wall, I think that would make you guys even tonight right? I asked.

I was taking a risk but I knew Antwan would be right there if I was in distress at any time. That's the whole purpose of the key card, Antwan could open my door at any time.

The woman hesitated for a long time before she agreed and came over to my door, ordering her man to have a seat. I opened my door and there stood a tall super skinny woman with luxurious amounts of black hair tied into a fox red pony tail. She was pissed, she entered my booth and I retreated to the bench. She opened her mouth to tell me how she felt then she stopped, she realized I wasn't another woman. Her man got sucked by a transgender girl.

"This is too priceless, I mean wait until he sobers up and I tell him who sucked his cock." The woman said with a definite Italian accent.

"Wait, he is watching." I said as I pointed to the eyeball in the hole. "I think I remember how to give head to a woman, that is, if you're here for revenge." I said with a wink. I offered her a seat on the bench and fetched the flask out of my purse. I took a sip and offered her a sip.

"Yea, why not, how do we do this?" She asked.

We moved the bench so the short end was near the hole and it was lengthwise in the booth. She started to unbutton her jeans and I stopped her.

"Excuse me but I'm the professional here and I'm the girl you need to stop and watch me do all the work." I joked.

"Oh I know you're right." she said.

I asked her to stand as I knelt in front of her and I started unbuttoning her jeans, it was a little hard with my nails but I managed. Once I pulled her jeans off I was staring at a beautiful pair of silk lavender panties. "Oh my, these are so beautiful." I said.

"Yea, well I bought them at Vic's Secret for a certain guy tonight, I guess no sense wasting them on him." She said scornfully.

"I think they are beautiful, thank you for sharing them with me." I said.

I slowly removed her panties and asked her to lay back on the bench. As she did I spread her legs revealing her tan lines in all their glory and a perfectly shaved pussy just waiting for some attention.

I didn't tell her but I haven't been with a woman in years and I prefer men, I think I can handle one woman now and then. Seriously I was having a mental block on what to do so I just pretended it was an inside out cock and went to work kissing the inside of both her thighs. I kissed around her vagina and then started licking my way inside of her lips. Alternating on slow licks inside and long licks on the outside of her lips. After a couple of minutes I could tell she was starting to get into it. I continued my approach of being genital and predictable in my movements, her hips started grinding with my movements. After about 5 or 6 minutes her legs squeezed my head and her hand came up holding me in place. She started shaking a little at first then it became more violent. She was forcibly grinding her pussy into my face, her hand on my head holding my mouth right where she needed it to be.

"Fuuuuck." She gasped as she released me, still twitching on the bench as aftershocks of her orgasm passed through her body. That's when I noticed we were not alone. Someone had entered the booth on the other side and their cock was standing at attention through the wall. Funny it looked like a trophy mounted on the wall of a den, a nice thick veiny cock.

"We have company." I said pointing at the cock in the wall.

"Wholly crap, who is that?" the woman asked.

"I can take care of it, I don't want you to piss off your husband." I said gesturing to the other wall where a pair of eyes were watching.

"Come on honey, I'm sorry, we can go home now." The muffled voice of her husband could be heard coming through the wall.

"What do I do?" The woman asked.

"First you check it for bumps or anything gross" I explained as I handled the cock, looking it over.

"Then I normally lick it from front to balls." I explained.

Together she and I began licking the strange cock together. I had the left side and her the right. I enjoyed watching a real woman suck a cock, I'm only guessing she has had cock sucking experience since high school and I didn't start until collage.

This woman didn't disappoint, she gave great head, I don't know what her husband's issue was but she was hungrily slurping this cock down. I watched in wonder as her lips formed a seal around the cock, then her cheeks drew in from the suction. She would twist her mouth clockwise as she went down allowing more of the cock into her mouth, then counterclockwise to let it slide out.

I did try to imitate her technique, letting the velvety mushroom head slide along my tongue while sucking causing my cheeks to make contact with the cock. The head of the cock running along my tongue at first then rising up and sliding along the roof of my mouth. Every 3rd stroke I tilted my head so the head of his cock could slide into the entrance of my throat.

This caused a competition on who was the better deep throated girl. I took he cock as far as I could before I chocked it back up. My partner put a finger on the cock to show my progress and I did the same for her.

Our guy was really hard and she looked at me and said she didn't want to swallow or have the guy cum anywhere near her. No problem I said.

He was taking a long time to ejaculate but my partner had a great idea. She stood behind me with her hips pushing my head towards the cock, forcing his cock in my mouth and her hips provided the thrusts causing my out to go forward and his cock deeper in my mouth. She was fucking him with my mouth.

If that wasn't enough she began stroking him keeping rhythm with her thrusts. About another 4 minutes and the man knocked on the wall, my partner didn't know the knock and kept feeding his cock to me without letting up the guy behind the wall groaned and started filling my mouth with his cum.

I flailed my arms trying to get her to stop shoving cock in my mouth long enough for me to swallow. I thought I did a good job but cum still leaked out the corners of my lips.

We cleaned up with the baby wipes and she left to consul her drunk husband. I needed a smoke, a bottle of wine, and a cock in me. I gathered my things and cleaned up my booth and headed out the door. I kissed Antwan on the cheek and thanked him for keeping me safe tonight, we exchanged numbers and promised to get together for a drink some night.

I stopped in the restroom and fixed my hair and makeup before going to the front end to see if Bart was ready for a break. I walked to the front and Bart was ready to leave, a new cashier was already behind the counter.

"Would you like me to walk you to your car?" Bart asked.

"That would be really nice." I said with a smile.

"You seem to be an adventuring type, do tell me everything your into young lady." Bart asked as we walked to the back lot.

"Well I thought tonight's adventure was pretty awesome, so many cocks. I'm up for new experiences and see where they take me." I said.

"You said you liked it a little rough and maybe a little edgy? I thought maybe we could try something like that if you want? Bart asked or more or less then asked.

"I'm sorry we are walking slowly, these shoes, well I'm not use to them yet. Yea I would agree with all of that." I said. Just then Antwan came out the back door and joined us.

"I'm thinking a buffet this morning Antwan, what do you think?" Bart said. Nodding his head Antwan said he agreed if I was up for a buffet.

"I would love a buffet, all I've had tonight was cock, and it would be nice to have something that filled me up." I said coyly. I meant for Bart to fuck me but if he said no I was going to see what Antwan had in mind.

It was still dark out, as it normally is at 4 a.m. as we walked around behind the building where the employees parked. Right in front of Bart's Buick I took a bad step in one of the parking lot pot holes and twisted my foot. Nothing serious but I went down like a sack of potatoes. The guys took my arms and lifted me up, just as I got half of thank you out of my mouth I was dumped on the hood of Bart's car face down.

We were between the car dealerships tall privacy fence and the bookstore, nobody could see us. Bart slid on top of me licking my ear, telling me what a tease I've been all night, he is spooning me on the hood of the car, pretending to fuck me through my clothes. I can hear Antwan laughing somewhere behind me. Bart pulled my thong off and began kissing down the crack of my ass, spreading my cheeks to give him better access. I think Antwan is holding me down onto the hood of the car?

I feel Bart's tongue run up against my opening, grabbing my hips in both hands he flicks his tongue against my entrance. As I squirm on the hood Antwan holds me tighter. Bart's fingers are cold, it's a lubricant of some sort. I squeal and Bart shoves two fingers into me. My toes are just off the ground and I'm trying to get a foothold. Both men laugh as I struggle against Bart's fingers.

"Come on man, let's get moving." Antwan jeers between puffs on his cigarette.

"I love your sweet taste dear." Bart says.

I hear Bart undo his belt and his pants sliding down. Then I feel his body heat against mine and the head of his cock sliding up and down my cheeks, picking up lube I hope, no, it's looking for my opening. Bart's finger finds my hold and the rest of his had guides his cock to where it needs to be. On target Bart grabs my hips with both hands and pushes himself into me. My toes are just off the ground, I whimper as the head of his cock invades my body, pushing aside everything in its way.

Bart moans in satisfaction, I feel the base of his cock, the part that flares out wide pulls me apart even further. I'm at an odd angle, mu shoulders are higher than my ass so I feel the tip of his cock pushing towards the inside of my belly button, light little jabs as he thrusts all the way inside of me. Slowly at first. Gaining speed now.

Bart's grunting and my moaning. I wanted to get fucked this morning but I didn't expect all this. Bart is taking his pleasure from me.

"I love your sweet little ass sissy." Bart grunted.

"Oh fuck you feel so good, bitch." Brat continued.

Just when I thought his thrusts couldn't get any faster or stronger Bart speed up. You could hear our skin slapping together echoing between the building and the car.

His cock is getting harder and the head of his cock is jabbing different spots inside of me. Completely buried in me the head of his cock putting pressure on different spots of my inside. Bart lets out a low muffled cry and I feel the first twitch of his cock pumping his cum inside of me.

Bart's weight pushes down on me as he expends himself, I'm spent just hanging onto the hood. Antwan tell Bart to get off of me. I was relieved when Bart got up until I realized he wasn't being nice, he was being next.

Antwan leaned over my body and whispered in my ear how much fun he was going to have breeding me. He pressed the head of his cock to my opening and whispered how deep he was going to go in the first push, and that was all the way. Antwan's cock was much thicker than Bart's and I was a lot longer, I was in for a true stuffing.

"Good...girl, you're going to love this fat dick aren't you?" Antwan sneered as he pushed his hips forward and pulled my ass towards him. He started to gyrate against my ass. Pumping his cock in and out of me, I couldn't help it, I started enjoying it, I started feeling my orgasm coming. It was like I was fucking the car or something, like the roles were reversed for a second.

"Your boy pussy loves my big cock inside of it doesn't it whore!" Antwan swore at me, truth is I was loving it. My orgasm sucked his cock deeper into me, Antwan didn't stop.

I felt completely filled by his cock, or so I thought. Just then he seemed to double in size, my insides were getting sore. I actually moaned in delight and a little in pain as his assault against my body continued. I felt him tighten up, pulling me towards him and his cock impaling me, stretching me even more, and holding my body there as he slightly trembled then I felt it.

Shoving himself deep inside of me I felt the first hot load of cum coat my insides, then another, until all of his baby making seed thoroughly soaked my insides. I moaned as he was pumping me full of cum, I could feel ever twitch every tremor.

He let me go, and I slowly rolled off the fender and leaning my ass on the fender one of them handed me a lit cigarette.

"You ok?" Antwan asked.

""fuck yea. I'm good." I said taking a long drag on the cigarette.

"Come-on, I'll buy you some eggs at Big Boy." Antwan offered.

"No, no eggs, maybe pancakes, I have enough sperm in me to fertilize a farmer's omelet." I said through a forced smile, wincing at my hurt ankle and sore ass.

12