Glory Hole Stud Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynette grips the back of my head, keeping me plastered against her cunt. Her thighs squeeze together trapping me in pussy heaven. I drink up her juices as she slowly calms down and returns to normal breathing. Several moments later she releases her tight grip and I move up her body searching for a kiss. As I move up, I grab her right breast and suckle her stiff nipple.

"Gawd Rob, that was amazing. I love this J-Vibe, it really did make me squirt. I hope I didn't drown you?"

"I figured you would love it. I know how you love your toys."

In my mind I'm thinking, Yep, Lynette Loves Her Toys. I move further up Lynette's body and plant a hard kiss on her lips. She presses back and shoves her tongue into my mouth. We each savor her taste as our tongues play together. I continue to massage her Double-D's as we extend our kiss for several minutes.

When we finally break apart, Lynette whispers, "Wow, I do taste good, I love my cum. But, now I want your cum, I want to fuck you, I want that hard cock buried inside me."

Lynette pushes me to my back and swings her leg over my hip, sitting squarely on my erect cock. She grinds her pelvis into me and moves along the length of my shaft, coating my seven inches with her girl juice. She lifts, grabs my cock and positions me at the entrance of her gash, taking me deep. Our eyes lock together in lust. Inch by inch I feel her tight flesh surround me. I slide up as her juice flows. Lynette bends down as I bottom out in her pussy allowing me to play with her tits. I palm each mound and push them together. I use her tits to pull her closer to my lips, so I can suck her dark brown nipples. She places her hands on my shoulders and pumps up and down on my shaft.

Lynette squeezes her pussy muscles tight and lifts. Her inner walls are slick and hot and massage my full seven inches, especially my glans. The sensations overwhelm me. Lynette loosens her grip and slowly slides back down. Our eyes are locked in on one another as we slowly fuck. Lynette continues to squeeze, rise and slide down again. Each time my shaft nearly escapes her folds, but each time she pushes back down and swallows me up. She sits, and our fingers interlace as I support her balance. She grinds her pussy into me and rotates her hips, as she milks my cock. Her huge tan tits bounce and sway with every movement. We continue to hold hands as the feeling in my shaft builds and I inch closer to climax.

"I'm going to cum, Lynette. I can't hold back any longer."

"Don't hold back Rob. Blast your cum deep into my pussy. Fill me with your spunk."

Lynette's request sends me over the edge. I lift my hips off the bed and push deep into her cunt, as I shoot several ropes of thick cum into her inner core. I flex my cock with each spurt and pour more delicious sperm into my lover. My head spins and my body jerks as I continue my orgasmic journey. Lynette presses her body down to hold me in place. My chest rises and falls with each deep breath.

I remain buried to the hilt inside Lynette. She collapses onto my chest pressing her beautiful boobs into my skin. Our lips once again search for each other and we enjoy a soft, sensual kiss cementing our relationship as friends and lovers. Lynette stays on top as we drift in and out of consciousness. Eventually we roll onto our sides and easily fall into deep slumber.

————————————————————————————————

Stay tuned for Chapter Two and find out how the next day progresses. Do I really stick my cock into a Glory Hole?

12