All Comments on 'Glory Hole Surprise'

by dezurtdawg

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nice

Good story liked the ending keep it up

BigChiefBigChiefabout 13 years ago
A possible twist?

It would have been funny if their father had come in as well.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
My god man what do you eat to produce that much cum in a day?

An alright story, not as good a some of your others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
thats a lot

Thats a lot of cock in one night. Bet her jaws hurt like hell. Like someone else said wonder if Daddy didn't show up a time or two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Big Chief, that's gross!

But it is 1 helluvan interesting premise! JGC, suppose he ran into her brother 1 night?

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgabout 13 years agoAuthor
To Big Chief and all

Yes that would have been interesting, but that story has already appeared on Literotica. (The girl wants to do her boyfriend through the glory hole so they go to the adult bookstore that has some. She goes to get ready, then the boyfriend goes to the wrong booth where he gets a great blow job. After leaving he walks out and waits for her. While waiting the girl's dad walks around from the other side while fixing his belt and gives him kudos for coming here instead of corrupting his little angel. Then dad leaves and the girl walks around from that same side while the boyfriend realizes what just happened.) Can't remember the title at this time. Other than that, I guess you will just have to let your own imagination run wild!

sirhugssirhugsabout 13 years ago
does she end up preggers?

what would daddy think then?

I was hoping Brother would have told her to keep the glory hole job.

maryflomaryfloabout 13 years ago
Very best

fantastic… astonishing… incredible….very good….very hardware fuck incest brother/sister wow! OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDD!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
fucking Awesome

two points. the glory hole works both ways.. how many times can you make her cum with your tongue/cock???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
From a literary point of view

The dialogue was borderline horrible. Fun story and I read through to the end. Very enjoyable, but the dialogue was so against the flow it was a struggle for me to get past it.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgabout 13 years agoAuthor
Help me oh literary Anonymous one

Thank you for your most helpful comment. Please take the next step and get an author name, then post your own works so I can know what to emulate! This is not sour grapes, your comment tells me nothing so please help.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartalmost 13 years ago
Don't change a thing.

Dude, love what you do, your stories kick ass. To hell with these anon fucktards that think they're literary critics and editors. Keep it up, more of us like what you do than not.

bigyin69bigyin69almost 13 years ago
Not a writer

I am not a writer but a reader... and I just had to say this story blew me away thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very Good.

So what if the dialogue is contrived and stilted? So what if every girl/woman has multiple orgasms and the guy is like a fuck machine with an enormous cock? It's fantasy, people, and pretty damned good fantasy at that.

Reality is depressing and all around us so take a few moments to diddle (or stroke) yourself while you use your imagination to imagine it was you. That's what this site is all about, isn't it?

mthomas63mthomas63almost 13 years ago
My Aching Balls!

Great story. I know it's fantasy, but it's great fantasy, and my balls will only be aching for a little while... Then, I'll relieve them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re d-dawg

He said you need to work on your dialogue, asshole.

Good stories, lousy attitude. And don't give me that write your own shit. If you've ever said "that movie sucked" then slap yourself, 'cause how many films have YOU made. Or some other example, if you're actually the third Cohen brother in disguise.

Just@FanJust@Fanover 12 years ago

Wow people can be so bitter lol. Good story D Dawg, if critics and cowards don't like it, fuck em.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
An excellent story

by a highly gifted writer, very original and creative. Pay no attention to the niggling critics. Personally, though, I would have preferred it if it had been his mother sucking off his big stiff prick and draining his hot young balls. Moms do that so well to their boys. Maybe next time.

TigerplayerTigerplayerabout 12 years ago
Thanks!

Loved your hot hot story! I added you to my favorites list and look forward to reading more hot writings you have posted here. Stay hot, stay hard, have fun of any and all kinds. You have made the day for this older bi man in Missouri.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow i wish

that was the best story i read yet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
VERY beautiful story

Loved the brother and sister interaction. Would suggest a followup where the sister misses the numerous and casual blowjobs to others. Maybe work out an arrangement where she can blow lots of other guys in a controlled setting. Focus on the sweetness of the sister giving head, swallowing cum and her pleasure along the way.

rickjones185rickjones185over 10 years ago
I'm a Gloryhole slut

My brother taught me to suck cock when I was very young and I struggled to find guys to suck for years. I then found out about glory holes. I have sucked hundreds of guys threw those holes. I have been told I am very good . There is no better compliment than to have a line of guys waiting to get into the booth next to you when they see you go in to it. Glory holes are getting harder to find in Allentown, Pa.I miss the old days of doing 10 or 12 guys one after the other. Thanks for giving me back some of my memories with your story.

lrogerblrogerbover 10 years ago
good story

Glory holes are a thing of the past here in Denver, at least I can't find one. I sure could use a good blow job. I like the story, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Regular old gloryholes are going away. In bigger cities there are some club like places but most of them require a membership and/or a monthly fee.

Most people seem to hookup online now, either a membership site like Squirt.Org or something like CraigsList.com......

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 9 years ago
I loved this story

The best thing is that it falls within the realm of possibility and is not totally farfetched.

OmniFix69OmniFix69over 9 years ago

Good story.I enjoy going to gloryholes where guys take their wives to suck anonymous cock. Gloryhole wives are so hot. At an adult theater near us they let women in unescorted and I've been sucked by some very young women with a cum fetish. I stick around to see who leaves the gloryhole booth and a few times I've seen some couples I recognized.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fun, if a bit improbable story

This is a fun read, though it does require a leap of faith that for some may be a bit too much. The notion that a woman can give blowjobs for hours on end without really any break borders on the silly. Moreover, a club paying women to provide sexual services would violate the law in most of the US.

That aside, there is some real heat here. The characters are written with affection. While their relationship lacks any emotional depth, they are obviously having fun; call it siblings with benefits.

My only serious issue is with the dialog; something that has been raised before. You asked for some advice, so here it is.

Dialog is especially difficult because it requires the writer to get inside his characters. In order for dialog to be convincing, you must first ask yourself why are they speaking? How are they feeling as they speak (i.e. what is their inflection?)? And, what are they trying to say (i.e. the point they are trying to get across)? If you think it through, you will probably find that less is more.

Finally, with respect to dialog, think of your story as a script for a play. Try acting out your character's lines by reading them out loud in front of a mirror. I know it sounds corny, but it works. For example, in the movie Taxi Driver, Robert De Niro practised the line "You talkin' to me?" in front of a mirror some 23 times before settling on the screen version.

Good luck!

Zeke503Zeke503over 8 years ago
Really liked the story

I especially liked the fact that there was no forcing of sexual activity. I like incest porn more often than anything else because it usually does not (or at least much more of the time does not) involve forced situations. I find it to usually involve much more love than much/most other porn involves.

That being said... I have only one problem with the story... The last night, she says she gave 193 blowjobs, starting at 6:00 pm... Now since I have never gone to a gloryhole, nor did my wife usually do BJs, I don't know how long it would usually take ON AVERAGE. But, if it averaged 2 minutes each, we are talking like 6 and 1/2 hours, and I would have to guess that it probably averages more like 5 minutes so we are talking 16 hours; that means 10:00 am the next morning... Can't see that happening no matter how much I like the idea ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago
finding out your sister is a prostitute in STD city

It would have been hotter if she hadn't sucked off hundreds of other guys, and done it without protection, perhaps if it had been her first night, or invited by a girlfriend to take a single turn at the hole, it wouldn't be so off putting.

It might just be a stroke story, but he should probably also have been bothered by the fact that his sister is a prostitute, or where her mouth has been when she kissed him.

He should also have tried to stop her from going back to the club at all, her saying that she has commitments, as if there was no way to get out of it, just sounds stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
13 loads bs

5 is most in one day and the last ones are all small.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not dead yet

dezurtdawg here!

Hi guys n gals, just a quick note to let all of you know a few things.

First of all, I AM NOT DEAD........YET!

Besides my writer's block, my ticker started acting up a few years back and after way too many trips to the doctor they figured it out and prescribed meds to help with it. (My arteries are clean, just a non-correctable low expulsion factor. IF you know what that means you have my sympathy.) So I bounced from good days to bad days and the doctor helped to exacerbate that problem with constant changes to my meds. Shit!

Finally had a pacemaker implanted and, that, along with different meds seems to have stabilized things for me. So I've been slowly working on my long dormant stories. Unfortunately, while all of this went on I have forgotten my password to get onto my author's page to upload new stories that I have ready. Every time I ask for the reset password code it turns out that it won't work and thus far the help people here have been NO HELP!

So anyway, wish me luck at getting that fixed. I will try to add this note to all of my stories, or at least the last part for those that are series. Take care, all of you, and don't forget to vote!

dezurtdawg

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awful

Just bad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Well written

Cyberpunk001Cyberpunk001almost 4 years ago
Great stories

I've been loving reading your stories. I'd include more anal but that's just a personal kink. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
To add a "WHAT IF"

WHAT IF his sister ask if it ever bothered him when they kissed after she had sucked cum from dozens of men? What if he said no and asked if she would someday share a man with him - just as a experiment? By the way - I loved your story as if you had one tried it yourself.

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 3 years ago

How about a sequel or rewrite with expansion of this story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

After reading some of the comments , all I have to say is , ¨ Don´t believe everything you read ¨ . I enjoyed the story , well written and marveled at the thought of cumming that many times in one night !

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Entertaining story. Well done 5 ++ stars

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
I Love Glory Hole stories

And this was the BEST!!!

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 2 years ago

Mmmm, Was there 'research' done for this story! Wonderfully entertaining and does need a followup!

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Hawt, Hawt, Hawt!

11/10 Glory Holes!!!!!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

love glory hole stories

bshell47bshell47over 1 year ago

AWESOME story.

Love the brother and sister theme.

Good sex!

Nice ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Reading some of the comments below, I can only testify that it’s possible for a 22year old to cum 4 times in less than an hour. Later that evening she commented that the second time was a little too much. I was too embarrassed being a virgin, so I never told her that she had taken my virginity & that I came 4 times, not twice. I was surprised that she didn’t think it was only once because I never got soft. Mind over matter—because I was simply confident that I wouldn’t let her knot that my first two orgasms only took 2 minutes together.

Anyway, this tale got a 5 ⭐️ rating from me in that it was both sexy as hell and that it didn’t stretch the imagination beyond belief. A really well done story with a believable ending which too many stores here lack.

Bill S.

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 1 year ago

Ahhh, the insecurities of youth. Great story, the characters were actually believable with their personalities. In today's world, I don't think that either one would really have a hard time finding a partner but confidence does impact life considerably. Thank again for writing it's much appreciated 😊👍

Lee2012Lee2012over 1 year ago

Unbelievable at the skills people acquire to compensate for the short comings (no pun there). My compensation was how to lick a pussy and tickle the G-spot with an average squirter 1 in 5 chicks. Great stiry orimise with the exception if the number og BJs - 193, that night. But then it is fantasy. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No self-respecting human would go anywhere near a glory hole, much less take someone they cared about with them to one. Blech.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story. Loved the story line and the ending! A+

tsgtcapttsgtcapt6 months ago

Fun, sexy, great, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Story is awesome . Sisters do give the best blow jobs. My sister gave me the best one I ever had. Her lips were so warm and wet.and she swallowed it all. Big brother in CHHS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Mom caught sis sucking my cock and instead of yelling at us told us dad must never find out.

Mom even became our lookout for when dad came home. Mom enjoyed watching us skinny-dip and we even started sleeping together.

Turns out mom had an incestuous relationship with our favorite uncle when she was growing up and repeatedly told us if we remained sexually attracted to each other incest is fine. But the secret is we must remain sexually attracted to one another.

No problem there. We still sneak away and fuck like rutting dogs when we can.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous