All Comments on 'Glory Hole Surprise'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow loved the story

Your story was short but very intense. I came so hard!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Why didn’t Tyler just leave her at home and suck black dick himself? Cut out the middle man. You knew what you wanted. Faggot bastard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

He should share the dick with her. One more surprise for her. Maybe get fucked in the ass and she eats the cum from his ass, or feeds it to him.

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsabout 5 years agoAuthor
This is based on a true story.

The story unfolded the way it did in real life, take it or leave it. *shrugs*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Very hot story. Tyler was taken by the moment and wanted to taste the cum dripping from your pissy. Very hot!!

CarnaleyeCarnaleyeabout 5 years ago
Stimulating stuff

Very hot and depraved story.. loved it ... The narration is quite simulating and erotic. But would have liked it more had it run for more pages... Hopefully wanting for more such storyline from the author.....

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 5 years ago
I thought it might be a true story

As I was reading it. Having read some of your other stories, and seen you on line, I felt this story was possible for you. Then I read your comment that it is true! So...how many cocks did you service that day? Just the three (counting Tyler, of course)? -- JB

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I fucking love this

Please add more to this story.

secondsamuelsecondsamuelover 4 years ago
This was your strongest work

To offer some constructive feedback, your other stories seem to struggle with realistic characters and dialogue. Personally, I like that you get right to the action, but this worked better because you started with a relationship and an eager male.

More of that please.

Make the man driving the action, and the fact that you don't dither with the action will play more realistically. Very few women say I want to be a slut, I'll go a truck stop or a glory hole, but most women have been edged on into something a little scary sexually by a dominant man.

Just a thought for your work, I love your ideas.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterabout 4 years ago
Love this!

God I love sluts, and cock, and disgusting perverted cum sticky sex arcades. Its been many years since ive been on my knees sucking cock in an adult store, but I would do it again (and again) if my slut would join me. Sadly, she is only a slut alone with me... Thanks for sharing this story and getting me off!

SubSissyCDinNMSubSissyCDinNMalmost 4 years ago
Love the story but it is not long enough

How can you not be hard for an evening of watching your wife getting fucked over and over and being able to eat the cum from her pussy and ass.

lori791lori791over 3 years ago
very nice

I liked this story, it is a fantasy of mine and I expect many other married women

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsabout 3 years agoAuthor
JB - To answer your question

On the particular day this happened I think we went through 2 cocks. However, this was a regular thing for us. We did this a few times a week for about a year. We moved shortly after and the place we moved to was very conservative and there just weren't any glory holes. Then glory holes became illegal in our state, so I'm glad we were able to do this while we had the chance.

PaulaXD53PaulaXD53over 2 years ago

My girlfriend thought I just couldn't be kinky enough for us to have a long term relationship. 8 yrs on she's been delighted to learn just how fucking kinky I am. However,. Visiting a public glory hole and sucking on a complete strangers cock we haven't done, yet And this intense story reminded me that we really need to. And she already knows how much it turns me on to watch her being tied up and fucked hard and deep and then filled with some other guy's spunk and just how much I love licking the spunk out of her pussy and ass.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Hot story I love the preg risk sex with a strange black cock in my wife! 20 stars

ContinentalPsyOpContinentalPsyOpabout 2 years ago

respectfully, I think this story is very underwritten. The details are so generic, it's not clear the where or when any of this is taking place. not sure who the people are in this story, what their relationship is or why they are doing what they are doing. a comment below says this is based in reality, but the level of abstraction, especially the way they talk to each other, gives the story a dream-like quality of fantasy.

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsover 1 year agoAuthor

All of my stories here are underwritten. I explain why in my profile, but the short short version is that I am a blogger and these stories are my blog posts and are based on requests from my followers. I only have so much time to crank out and edit a story so there is only one quick edit, You get what you get, and that's it! My developed work is available for sale. All my links are in my bio. This is just my practice writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Gloryholes

I was introduced to Glory holes during my pledge week to my Sorority. I was made to suck cock, color didn't make a difference.

From that time on I have ended up sucking BBC and yes fucking BLACK cocks too.

I was raped at a BLACK Sororitys party's by five BLACK fraternity brothers and also introduced to eating BLACK prissy and even a few cream pies.

I was definitely hooked on sex with BLACKs. I still am!

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...