Glory of the Fall Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The elf cringed, "Oh, shit. Please don't remind me about him."

"Oh. Sorry." Orli said apologetically, "I forgot... He burned down your home."

"And swore to kill my entire family. Would have succeeded, too, if mother didn't negotiate with the empire to assassinate him." Trician said bitterly.

Orli stopped walking, "I mean it. I'm sorry. Not just for bringing him up. All of it. Everything. I'm an idiot. I get it. I'm sorry."

"Don't." Trician ground her fangs together, "I love you, Ore. I get why you want to impress your stepfather. I get you want to connect with family. I just... I don't trust the gods. The goddess promised that if I died, you'd live... But she'd lie. Does lie, all the time. To get what she wants. And your stepfather? They're not friends. They're on opposite sides of the fight. Why would the goddess be okay with you winning?"

"I'm sorry!" Orli snapped.

The elf sighed, putting both hands around Orli's neck and kissed her forehead gently, "Ssh. I might be pissed, but I'm not trying to take it out on you. Trying to get you ready. Moment that we appeared... Wherever the fuck this is... We stepped into a war. An active battlefield. You need to think about the gods, now. Who is manipulating us, what they're trying to get. I'm the Golden Kitsune's knife in Tai's side, in all likelihood. What is your stepfather using you for? Who can you trust to ignore you for a bit? Who do you need to make sure is dead, yesterday? This is a battlefield."

Orli nuzzled their noses together and sighed, "I'm sorry. I... I get caught up in things."

"You're certainly not my warrior princess." Trician laughed, and hugged her tighter, "But I still adore you."

"Apparently." Orli mumbled, "Here you are... D-dying... For me."

"Not yet." Trician replied and rested her chin on her girlfriend's head. "Not yet."

Orli leaned back a little, "Um... Do you remember... Right before the battle? Before we... We died?"

"When you shoved a freaking magic staff up my pussy?" Trician laughed, "How exactly is a girl to forget that?"

"I want you." Orli whispered, and pushed Trician backwards into the strange black rock. She held onto the elf's waist, and looked up at her pleadingly. Asking for one last time together. Their last time.

"This is such a bad idea..." Trician looked around nervously.

Orli's fingers fumbled with the cords binding the leather around the elf's chest. Pulling it free as quickly as she could. The gambeson fell away and she immediately found Trician's breasts, squeezing them before leaning up on her tiptoes to nip at the elf's neck.

Trician grabbed behind her head, pulling her in, "Bite me."

The elf was as soft and delicate as ever as Orli pushed herself against the woman. Pale skin yielding easily to her bite as she tried carefully to mark her, without hurting her. Trician groaned, and her spare hand landed against the small of Orli's back, just holding her.

Human fingers felt crept down and into the elf's underwear, thumbing at the hard pearl of her clit, before dipping down and into her. Wasting no time, Orli fixated only on one goal.

Making sure that Trician came.

Orli's brilliant eyes looked into the elf's, as she bit her lip in determination. Focusing on speed and rhythm as she worked at a pussy that she knew as intimately as her own. Her thumb shifting around and around on top of the insensitive elven pearl, whilst her finger moved hard and fast inside.

Trician groaned, "Gods... Oh, gods, I'll miss this."

"C-Cum." Orli demanded and kissed the bottom of her chin, "Cum for me, Trish. Give it to me. Cum for your wife."

"Eugh..." The elf moaned weakly, eyes flickering closed, as she bore down on the hand inside her.

Not noticing that her armour was gone, or just how vulnerable Orli had managed to make her in the space of a few moments. The human girl wasn't going to let Trician sacrifice herself. She couldn't bear to go through all that.

If there was going to be guilt, then it was going to be now.

Trician opened her eyes in the afterglow of her orgasm, when her face suddenly twisted into pain and confusion.

Orli sniffled, tears rolling down her cheeks as the light faded from Trician's eyes. "I'm sorry."

---

"Torruc, soul be sworn, battle in path." The orcish woman lifted her waraxe above her head. Brilliant green eyes looked upwards, raised above the dark and black stone, to the skies of strangeness that circled above. "Grant me strength, or not, but I will prove my worth. Either I be victory, or I be gone. Let it be!"

She smiled slowly at the storms crackling above them. The yellow and blue bolts flashing between and across the clouds seemed to resonate with the spirit of war.

Khild curled her lip around her tusks, and the orc growled, "But... Grace and god... You are the spirit of vengeance. If it be... Grant it to be me... Send the one I hate to my path. Bring me Westcolm, so I might take his head. Give me the one who lifted the hand against my mate."

The orc found herself suddenly shielding her face as the stone of the labyrinth around her became brutal thin chips as something exploded through the wall from the other side. They scored her skin, even as the flames behind blistered at her hide.

Khild lowered her hands, adjusting her grip on her weapons with a grin. She walked over slowly and stood between the two holes. She turned her head both ways, and then looked the way that the wrath of the dragon had passed.

She didn't charge in after them.

The orc crouched for a moment, studying the patterning of the destruction. The creature had been in full flight. Not all draconids were capable of flight. Nor were all capable of producing flames. Finally... The pure force of being able to do something like this narrowed the possibilities immensely.

A salamander, or Khild was witnessing something new.

She wouldn't put it past the gods to fuck them all, and fuck them hard, with something new and horrifying. Or a guardian to protect this trap of theirs that they had seduced warriors to step into, willingly.

Yet... To strike down the guardian, there was honour in that. A challenge. To be the first to kill something new... That, too... Would be a worthy challenge of her blade. The final option, that the passing creature was another soul, seeking to prove their worth, was the one that Khild was hoping for.

To take her axe and face such a heroic soul in battle, it stirred her heart and made her remember the excitement of leading the Horde against the capital. Of the dream of fighting beside Sai.

Even to fall against such a thing, it excited her to no end. Even with the guarantee of no afterlife, it would still be an honour to die by the hand of such a thing, if she proved unworthy of overcoming it.

A full-throated roar burst from the woman towards the storming skies, and she shouldered her weapon, before walking slowly in the path of the beast, and towards whatever glory might await her.

---

Author's Addendum:

Don't forget to let me know who you think should survive... And who you're really hoping won't be resurrected.

12