Gloryhole Gabbie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was relieved. This whole time I was waiting for him to explode and tear the walls down. "Just whip it out and take care of yourself," I said as booth two grunted next to me, his grip on my breasts relaxing.

"I don't know Gabbie, I don't think-"

"Dad, again, you've came in me twice. We're passed modesty. Do your thing."

The tension in his face disappeared. It was like he'd been waiting for me to give him the green light this whole time. Without further objection, he unbuckled his pants and tugged them down to his knees, freeing his already rock hard cock. My eyes widened as I saw it. It was bigger than I remembered. He worked his shaft as a cock slid through from booth one.

I turned around and took booth one into my mouth, holding the condom down by the base because he couldn't quite fill it. It felt strange being completely naked in front of my dad. Duh, why wouldn't it be. But it wasn't strange because I felt vulnerable and exposed. It was strange because I felt comfortable, even with him masturbating next to me. What did that mean? In a few short minutes booth one was twitching in my mouth with a cock already swaying for me in booth two.

I crawled over to tend to it, bobbing and sucking like normal. Now that I was less worried about dad, I turned my face to look at him, pushing booth two's cock head against the inside of my cheek as I did so. Dad was staring at my breasts, and I became suddenly aware that they were swaying and jiggling with my bobbing. To help him out, I cupped one hand under each breast and lifted them, plumping them up for his viewing pleasure. If I got him to cum quick, it'd probably help him relax a little, which would make this whole night better for both of us.

He smiled at me. "You're something else," he huffed, working his shaft fast as he stared at my chest. I turned my face back to booth two long enough to make him cum. When the man in booth two left, I was grateful for a moment of respite. Doing one after another like that is always tough, but that was how most early rushes went. My dad let out a heavy breath and stopped masturbating. He looked tired.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"Nothing, I'm just running out of gas."

"We'll be here for a while, don't feel any pressure to finish quick."

Two black dicks came into the booth, one on each side. I assumed they came in together because they both had tokens and bare cocks waiting for me. I took one in each hand and started stroking them to life. Dad's eyes went to my chest again, and I felt the girls swaying with my hand motions. "Think you can handle both of us?" the voice in booth one asked.

"Absolutely," I said, leaning over to wrap my mouth around his cock while my hand stroked his friend.

"'Atta girl," the other voice said. I positioned myself in the middle of the booth facing my dad, two black cocks on either side of me and his in front. I spent roughly thirty seconds sucking on the first cock before leaning over to suck on his friend, letting my hands keep them company while my mouth tended to the other.

It was kind of fun, having an audience. I originally started working at the glory hole to make sure I would remain anonymous. Having someone inside, watching me, gazing on my body and pleasuring himself was exhilarating. The fact that it was my dad made it even more thrilling. Why was that? What about this taboo scenario had me so riled up? Maybe it was because I knew I was bringing him a certain kind of happiness he hadn't had in a long time. Maybe I was just a kinky horndog.

As I swapped back and forth between the two black cocks, stroking and sucking, licking and lapping, I saw dad's face turn into an almost primal hunger. The whole time he'd been pleasuring himself, he had a sort of horny eagerness in his eye. Now it had turned into a carnal need. This would be the third orgasm of his I'd taken part in, and for some reason that gave me butterflies.

To my surprise, both men on either side of me knocked on their respective walls. Were all three of them going to cum at once? No freaking way! I felt both cocks harden in my hands, so I sped up. I pulled my mouth off the guy I was sucking and looked my dad in the eye, though he was still staring at my jiggling chest.

I heard a grunt to my left as booth two's cock erupted, shooting sperm onto my left cheek, shoulder, and breast. A second later the man to my right erupted as well, and both of their cocks bucked hard as they showered me in their cum. I kept both my hands going, jerking them both onto my body as I looked my dad in the eye. He stood up. He took two quick steps over to me and looked down into my eyes. I don't know what came over me in that moment, but I instinctively opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue for him.

As the two thick, black cocks on either side of me continued to spurt their loads and dribble cum down my wrists, my dad blasted a hot, thick load of his sperm right into my mouth. The second spurt missed and covered my chin, while the third and fourth hit my chest and dripped down my breasts. His other loads went wherever he managed to point them, eventually getting back to my mouth.

I felt a bizarre sense of empowerment, having three cocks coating me with their loads all at the same time. I was responsible for all three of their pleasures, and I was the sole target of their affection. Literally. As all three of their cocks emptied out onto my skin, I couldn't help but feel good about myself. I felt sexy and wanted. My dad stared down at me with a mixture of love and lust while his balls emptied onto me. I stared back, mouth agape, and patiently let all three men finish.

"Ah, shit babydoll, that was amazing," booth one said as I squeezed from base to tip, making sure his shaft was empty. I did the same to his friend, and between the three of them I was covered head to toe in cum. My dad stared down at me and huffed as he milked himself over me, letting the last little bit drip into my mouth. The cocks from booth one and two disappeared, replaced by twenty-dollar bills.

I closed my mouth and swallowed what my dad shot in there, which I'll admit was quite a lot. I then licked my lips and watched as he slumped back down on the little chair in the room with us. Three at the same time? That's a first for me. Then a thought occurred to me, and I started laughing.

"What is it?" my dad asked, catching his breath.

"It's dumb," I said, shaking my head.

"C'mon, tell me."

"I got a hat trick. Three goals in a row," I laughed. He started laughing with me. "Feel better?" I asked. Hot, white sperm dripped down my arms, face, breasts, everywhere. I was completely covered.

"Much," he said as I dug into my purse for a sanitary wipe. Clean up would have to wait, however, because a fresh cock poked its way into booth one. I scooted over, naked and dripping with cum, and stroked the new cock to life.


12