Gloryhole Ho's Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife finds the benefits of gloryhole, and does a blow bang.
5.4k words
4.46
22.3k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you, Luvtoshareher, for the edits!

This story is the second part of a series; I recommend reading Part 1 first but not completely necessary. The next couple of sentences will catch you up with the story.

The short drive home from the bookstore was exhilarating. At one point, I thought my head would explode, with everything running through it. I had just gotten the best blow job ever! The blow job was from a stranger. Not only was it a stranger but another man; I sucked my first cock; swallowed a massive load of cum; I had the sticky residue of a black man's cum drying on my face; watched a movie of my wife giving blowjobs, and been videoed sucking cock and found out by my wife. All in about only 30 minutes. I had gone from being a straight normal guy to a cocksucker. The thing is, I have never been so excited in my life. My cock was still straining at the zipper.

I got home. I was glad to know the boys were at soccer and wouldn't be home for hours. My daughter was spending the weekend with a friend. I went straight upstairs to the bedroom, stripped, and climbed into the shower. With some hesitation, I washed the cum, from my face. It felt I was wearing it like a medal or an acknowledgment that I drained it from a cock, not just a cock but a larger-than-life black cock. I then realized how much my knees and jaw both ached. I would take some Ibprophen when I got out of the shower. Drying off and dressing, my mind was still in a whirl. What just happened. I needed a drink; going downstairs, I poured myself a double gin and tonic and crashed on the couch.

I had turned on golf and immediately fell asleep. I guess cock sucking takes it all out of you. About an hour and a half later, I hear Marci's car in the drive. I sat up as she walked in the door. What a mess, her hair looked like someone had taken a leaf blower to it, she had what had to be streams of cum matted in it, blotches of dried cum over her face, her makeup looked like it had been applied in a rainstorm, with long gooey streaks of mascara streaming from her eyes. Her lipstick was smeared all over her face, she was only wearing torn stockings, no dress, and she appeared to be covered in cum from head to toe, and her knees looked like they had been sitting in beet juice.

I said, "you look like hell."

She responded, "I need a bath; we can talk later; please pour me a drink."

As I poured, she asked, "have you ever heard of a "blow-bang."

I said, "No!"

"It's wonderful," she replied. Explaining what it was

She started to fill the tub; as it was filling, she stripped off her stockings and threw them in the trashcan.

I was in awe. My wife, who reluctantly gave blowjobs, and according to her hated cum, had just been the center of attention in a blow-bang. My emotions were in turmoil. She had given blowjobs to strangers, but not to me, even on my birthday. I was angry, hurt, jealous, but most of all excited. My cock was as hard as steel, once again as it tented in my shorts.

I asked, "how did we get here?"

She then began to relay the following story:

She said, "Last Saturday, I was looking for a birthday present for you. After looking in all the local stores, nothing had appealed to me. I started home. I figured I would order something online. As I passed the adult book store, it hit me; our sex life had been in the doldrums, maybe I would find something to spark it up. So, I stopped."

She continued, "When I entered, instantly I realized that I had made a mistake. I was the only woman in the store, and I felt like a rack of hanging meat with a herd of cats surrounding me. The manager wandered over and asked if I needed help. I explained I was looking for a birthday present for my husband. He asked if I had anything in particular in mind. I said no, not really, maybe some lingerie and a movie. He pointed me in the direction of the lingerie, and as we headed over that way, I gasped at the size of some of the dildos, saying no one could have one that big and it wouldn't fit. He asked what kind of movies interested me. I responded, nothing too kinky. He informed if I wanted to view some samples, there were booths in the back that I could watch some movies. I said I couldn't go back there. I didn't want anyone to see me. He then pulled a black mask off the rack,

He said,

"Put this on. It will give you artificial courage, and no one will know it's you."

Taking the mask, I put it on. The manager then escorted me to booths.

I asked, "Was a fee involved."

He said. "Not for you, beautiful."

I blushed, I think. We walked to a series of booths in the back. One booth had a green light over the door. Opening the door revealed a poorly lit cubical, a chair, and a video screen. He then showed me how to operate the video machine.

As he exited, he said. "Call if you need anything. My favorite is number 9."

Sitting down, I started scrolling through the videos; there were men sucking men, women on women, and of course, men on women. None of the movies seemed to have a dialogue or plot. I made it to video 9. It was a woman in a booth similar to the one I was now sitting in. The woman was sucking a huge cock through a hole. It intrigued me, a cock without an identity. I couldn't look away from the video. The cock was abnormal in size (as far as I knew). Pulsating, the cock shot streams of cum in her mouth. I was mesmerized and was getting quite aroused. The woman started licking on another cock, much smaller.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed a brief flash of light. I then saw the hole for the first time. I could see a video starting up on the screen. It was the same one that I was watching. I tried to look back at my movie, and I thought I saw movement. Then, all of a sudden, the hole went dark. There was just enough light from my video, that I could see a long, limp dick hanging through the hole."

I was in shock; this doesn't happen unless it's in the movies. I couldn't move my eyes away; The cock just twitched and slowly grew in girth and length. I struggled with the notion of; should I touch it or not. Still semi-flaccid, it was, without a doubt, the biggest cock I had ever seen in my life. I then heard someone say touch it. Internally, I knew this was wrong, but my curiosity was getting the better of me. I reached out and ran my forefinger along the side of it. The dick jerked up and immediately grew an inch more, still not fully erect. I figured it would hurt anyone if I just gave it a stroke or two. I struggled to get my hand around it. The cock grew harder and longer. I gave it a couple of stokes and was going to stop and leave. I then heard the voice of the manager. It was him on the other side.

"Suck it, Bitch," he stammered."

I didn't want to. I don't like sucking cock, I said to myself. I was compelled by the twitching and bouncing movements the cock was making. I leaned over and kissed the top of the mushroom head.

He said, "I said suck it, Bitch."

I don't know if it was the size of cock in front of my face, or a new submissive response, or fear. But in any case, I wrapped my lips around that large throbbing member. I started to move slowly up and down the cock. I felt the ridge of the head, the veins pulsing with blood flow. I pushed down on the cock with my mouth. I was only about down two inches. When I heard."

"Take it all you, Cunt", he growled!

I manage to take more of the shaft in my warm moist mouth. I was not generating enough saliva to be able to swallow more of the cock. I stopped sucking and slobbered up and down the now stiff shaft. I pushed my mouth back down and over the bulbous head. I was now pushing down onto the shaft farther down than I had been before. He started to pump my mouth with his rock-hard cock. He continued to pump faster and faster. I was being skull fucked, and loving it. He continued to jam that cock deeper and deeper into my mouth. I was out of control. My nose and forehead were banging on the wall that separated us. I firmly grabbed his balls; he must have liked it. I heard a knock on the wall.

I heard him say, "I am cumming Bitch, you better swallow and not waste any of my cum!"

"Then I felt the balls begin to convulse and pump cum. The cock shuttered deep in my mouth warm, cum rocketed to the back of my throat. The cum was filled my mouth rapidly, stream after stream, ropes of cum filled my mouth. I kept swallowing. I felt cum dribbling out the corners of my mouth. I must say it was the first time I had ever swallowed. Usually, I spit. I always thought sperm was terrible tasting. This sperm was somewhat tasty, almost sweet. It was also more cum than I have ever seen. The cock was then taken from my mouth without ceremony.

I heard the manager say as he zipped. "Hey Bitch, you are a great cocksucker!"

"As I was gathering myself together, another cock emerged from a hole on the other side of the booth. I obliged, not wanting to disappoint the cock and the desire to feed my new thirst for more cock and cum. The cock was not as large as the first. I am pretty sure the owner of the cock was still happy when they left. I sucked two more cocks, a small one that barely made it through the hole and a medium-sized one. Then I was gifted with another large cock. This one was not quite as large as the managers, but it was very black. I couldn't believe how much cum he produced."

"I had to quit after that, my jaws ached, and I had to get home to fix dinner for you and the kids."

As I was walking out of the booth, the manager said,

"I expect you to be here Thursday through Saturday at least two hours a day sucking cocks."

I told him, "he was nuts if he thought I would be doing that"

"Fine, I will just have to post the video," he said

"What video." I gasped.

He walked me over to his office, and on the computer screen was the video of him cumming in my mouth. I was in shock. Dumbfounded, I said, "I will see you Thursday, but I want the file on Saturday!"

"Sounds good. Go ahead and pick out some gifts for your husband's birthday on the house." He replied

I picked out the lingerie I wanted, a Gloryhole Confessions movie, and a big black dildo.

"I rushed home so horny, excited, and scared I could barely drive. I rushed into the house. Passing the kids, I told them to have a snack. Once in the bedroom, I ripped the packaging from the dildo, rinsed it, and literately shoved it in my pussy. I couldn't believe how wet I was. I had expected to struggle to get in me. It slipped right in, and I came within a minute. I am sorry, dear, and it was one of the best orgasms I have had. I screamed so loud. Our daughter ran to the door to check to see if I was alright. I gathered my composure the best I could and said,"

"I am fine, just stubbed my toe."

All week long, I waited with both excitement and trepidation about going to the bookstore. I knew Thursday was your birthday, but I had to make sure the video was not released. I wasn't thinking so much about you, but the embarrassment for the kids if they ever found out. The manager didn't give me a specific time, so I went right after lunch. I knew that it was your special day and we were having dinner at mothers. I suspected getting home wouldn't be a problem.

I thought since I was going to be a cock slut, I should dress like one. I wore a white tube top, no bra, short black skirt, thigh-high stockings, black mary jane pumps, my hair in a ponytail, and heavy makeup. I am sure I looked like a total whore. Arriving at the bookstore, I was somewhat disappointed Norm, the manager, wasn't there. I had wanted to taste that huge sweet cock again. Instead, one of the female assistants told me booth nine was available for my use."

There was no one in the front of the store. I quickly walked back to the booths and found booth nine. A red light was above the adjacent stall. I walked in and scrolled through the videos. I found one where two black cock were filling both ends of a blonde. Before I even got situated, a small cock came through the hole. I reached to grab the pathetic little thing, and it came all over my hand. I heard a slight whimper and then listened to what I thought was a walker leaving the booth.

I watched the white bitch on the screen orgasm many times from the black cocks, that kept taking turns hitting her pussy and mouth. As my cunt became wetter, I wished it was me getting all that black cock. Obliviously it was a gangbanger movie. I was just about to leave, and then I heard activity in the next booth. I prepared myself, hoping for a huge cock. Unfortunately, another small cock, this one was black but small. A cock nonetheless, instead of grabbing this one, I took the soft cock into my mouth. I wanted to feel it harden inside my waiting mouth. It didn't really harden. It started to get a slight rise. Before I could really work it, cum oozed from the head, barely a dribble. It pulled away. I heard the zipper and another quick departure. I peered out the door just in time to see an elderly black man depart."

'I couldn't believe here I am; a woman who less than a week ago hated sucking cock was disappointed not having a real cock to suck. I heard the bell ring from the shop door, so I slipped back into the booth. The gangbang movie had been replaced with a girl-on-girl scene. A redhead and a brunette were lapping up each other's pussy like no tomorrow. I was never into girl or girl, but these bitches were hot. I would have eaten either one. As I began to finger my clit. The door next open and within seconds, a cock appeared in the hole. At least this was average or slightly cock. I took the growing member in my mouth and swirled my tongue around the head. It was starting to stiffen. I was able to take the entire cock without any effort. On my third stroke down his cock with my mouth, I felt him tense, and without the courtesy knock, he shot a small load on my waiting tongue. I didn't even get finishing tasting his jizz. Slam bam and out the door. Talk about frustration."

'I left the booth and walked out front. The girl behind the counter introduced herself as Amy.

Hi! Amy, I'm Marci. I didn't even think to give a false name.

I asked, "Where is everybody?"

She replied, "It's Thursday, our slow day, and it's the 3rd of the month. It is mostly seniors."

"Amy, Norm had a private video the other day; any chance that is it back there?"

"Ahh... he got you too... he traps three or four women a year that way. He will eventually give back the video, but not until he extracts all his pleasure."

"We continued to chat a bit, and still, no one entered the store. All of a sudden, Amy's demeanor seemed to change,"

"Well, Cunt, your cocksucking is not bringing in business. Get back here and lick my pussy."

"I stammered and stuttered and said, I don't do that,"

"Listen, Cunt, my pussy needs attention, and you are here providing services...So service my twat Cunt."

Once again, I found myself subservient to another as I walked behind the counter.

"On your knees and crawl over here, CUNT, take your top off!" Amy demanded.

"As in a mindless trance, I found myself topless, on my knees, and closing in on to her pussy. As I approached, I noticed her pussy was bare except for a small patch of light brown hair above it. It was cute. I guess a pussy can be cute. Having never seen one this close, I couldn't decide how else to describe it. She moved her legs apart, giving me total access to her pussy. The smell was inviting and fresh. I tried to repeat what I had just seen in the movies and what I liked. I licked it from bottom to top, using my tongue to encircle the clit, and forcing the tip of my tongue deep in her urethral, she wiggled side to side. I increased my pace, and her moans were becoming audible. Just then, the bell above the door chimed, and another guy walked in. I started to get up. She grabbed my head, shoving it back into her snatch.

"I didn't say stop CUNT, continue eating my pussy!" she screamed.

I did as ordered. I probed my tongue deep into the inner folds of Ann's twat. I totally was lost in loving her pussy; I had forgotten about the man in the shop. It seemed I was in her pussy forever. I loved the taste of her cunt. Amy started coming. She ground my head deeper into her pussy, squirting in my mouth. I thought I was finished. She refused to release my head, so I continued to munch on her pussy, moving from the depths of her inner cunt and back to her clit and urethral. She came again and again. With her legs shaking from her orgasm, she finally pushed me away.

"You need to clean up your mess!" she ordered.

"What mess?" I inquired, thinking her cunt couldn't be any cleaner

"What cum?" I asked.

"The cum on the carpet," she explained. "The cum, the bum deposited on the carpet while he was watching us!"

"Where is he?" I asked.

She replied, "He left minutes ago!"

"I didn't even hear him leave the store!" I stated.

I grabbed some tissues that I saw on the counter.

"What are you doing?" Amy exclaimed

"I am going to clean up the mess, as your ordered."

"Not with that, you don't, we don't waste supplies here...Lick it up, you cum sucking bitch" she yelled.

I started to walk over to the spot.

Amy screamed, "On your knees bitch!"

I immediately obeyed. I can't believe in less than a week how much I have degraded myself and how submissive I've become. After I finished lapping up the cum from the floor. I stood, awaiting further directions.

Amy stated, "YOU CAN GO CUNT...SEE YOU TOMORROW!"

I rushed home, checking the time. I only had a few minutes to beat you home and get ready to go out for your Birthday Dinner."

"I tossed and turned Thursday night, partially regretting not giving you a birthday blowjob or even giving you the movie. I relived all the excitement of the day. I can't lie it I couldn't sleep because of the anticipation of what Friday would bring. Waking Friday morning, the expectation was overwhelming. The only thing I could think of was cock.

I decided today's look would even be sluttier. I wore red thigh highs, an even shorter matching red skirt, a red lace top, no bra. Anyone could easily see my nipples. I didn't care. I wanted to excite cocks and coax loads of cum from them. I pulled into the bookstore parking; there were only a few parked cars. Some action is better than no action. I walked into the store. Before I was even through the door, Norm shouted from behind the counter,"

"Over here, Bitch!"

I started over to the counter.

"On your knees Bitch, I thought my daughter said she started training you yesterday!"

Dropping to my knees, I made my way to the counter. I must have looked very hot several men were whipping out cocks. Norm wasted no time in freeing his massive meat. By the time I made it to his chair, his cock was at full attention and bouncing around by itself. I didn't say a word. I just made direct eye contact. I wanted only to look at his eyes to make sure he was happy because I wanted to. NO, I NEEDED that cock. Besides, his eyes and cock were the only things to look at on Norm.

He must have been early-mid fifties, rugged but not handsome, barely 6ft tall, well over 200lbs, and hairy, but that cock that marvelous cock was at least 10 inches long and almost eight inches around. He at least manscapes around his cock and balls. I would love to have that big prick shoved all the way up, my pussy. But that is not going to happen, at least not yet. That would be considered cheating.

As I inched closer pre-cum was already forming on that majestic cock. My tongue reached out and scooped up that glistening glob of cum. My lips slowly engulfed that reddish-purple mushroom. Pulling back, I gave it a big sloppy kiss. I began working my head up and down that cock feeling every bump and vein. It was warm. Kissing down both sides, I decided I didn't want to suck this cock, but I wanted to make love to it with my mouth.

12