Gloryhole Ho's Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That cock was so large there was no way I could swirl my tongue around it. There just was not enough room in my mouth. I continued bobbing up and down, rubbing my tongue continuously on the underside. Using both hands, I massaged both balls at once. I know we had an audience; they didn't matter. The only thing that mattered was getting his spunk from his cock to my mouth. I stretched my mouth farther than it had ever been pushed open before. Before I knew what was happening, Norm had grabbed my head and violently began skull fucking me.

I thought the cock would rip through the back of my head. I felt him tensing up, preparing to cum. I thought to myself. I can do this. I can swallow all of his cum. I know I can. It will show him how much I love his cock. To my surprise, he pulled out and started furiously stroking that cock. Cum shot everywhere, it wasn't quite a firehose, but it was like a powerful squirt gun. Cum was flying around in the air into my eyes, and hair, mouth. After he finished, spewing cum. I meticulously cleaned his cock with my tongue and mouth. Never in my life has anyone cum on my face.

"Did you like that, Bitch?" Norm asked, knowing full well, I loved it.

"Yes, Yes, I did!" I cried

"Good! then you will love tomorrow." he clambered

"What is tomorrow, " I asked inquisitively

"Tomorrow is blow-bang Saturday. I close the shop once a month and have my best customers come in for a Blow job. You are the guest of honor. You will be sucking about 20 cocks, and then they are allowed to cum anywhere on your body."

"Now go over and kiss every cock that is now hanging out and personally "invite them" I mean, beg each one to cum on you tomorrow, no sucking now, I want you to be fresh tomorrow!" He continued

As instructed, I crawled to each cock and begged it to cum on me tomorrow, sealing each invitation with a kiss.

When finished I went out to the car, looking at the clock. I was in there for over an hour. I must have spent nearly that whole hour just sucking Norm's cock. I think I have spent more time sucking his cock than I have yours over 14 years combined. Norm wouldn't let me wash the cum from my face. I just hoped no one I knew saw me driving home, or god forbid I get pulled over. I rushed home, but you were already home and in the shower. I quickly ran into the kitchen wiped my face as best as possible. You didn't have a clue that my face was ravaged by a huge cock."

Saturday morning

I woke early, went for a run. I tried to compose myself for the day ahead. As I sat in the tub taking a bath, all I could think of was cocks. I saw more live cocks yesterday than I have in my lifetime. I kissed at least six, and Norm said he expected as many as twenty today. Could I really suck twenty cocks? Would my jaw wear out? I needed to think about what to wear today. I decided I would trim my pussy to match Amy's just in case she's there. I wanted to be slutty but not wearing too much. I settled for a pink thong and white thigh-high stockings. I was going to suck your cock for an appetizer. You had taken off to town. I put my trench coat on. So no one could tell I was only wearing stockings and a thong. I was off to the store."

I pulled into the store parking lot and noticed your car. I figured you had heard a hot chick was going to be here giving blow jobs. As I entered the store, I immediately dropped my coat and assumed the submissive position. Mostly naked, I started crawling to Norm's waiting cock. Everyone was clapping. As I got closer to the desk, Norm was watching his monitor. I glanced over it and what did I see. I see you sucking on a cock. Norm said you are looking at your future replacement. I couldn't help but laugh. I quickly grabbed a notepad and scribbled down this note: "I GUESS WE ARE BOTH GLORYHOLE HOES. SEE YOU WHEN I'M DONE. I WILL HAVE THE DVD COPIES LATER TONIGHT. LOVE YOU MUCH, MARCI." I ran out and put the note on your window in case I didn't see you before I got started."

Back in the store, everyone had moved to the theatre in back. All the furniture had been moved out, and a filthy mattress was on the floor.

"Thank you all for coming, I guess I should say for cumming" Norm joked.

He further explained that everyone chooses a number from a hat, and you will go in order.

"The rules for today as follows are no filming; photographs, grabbing, biting or fucking, or cumming inside our guest of honor; Marci."

He continued to detail, "We have 32 participants; I guess we will have a 5-minute break each hour. Our guest of honor, can get up and walk around, get a drink and go to the toilet. However, she cannot wipe the cum off until we finish for the day. Once you cum you can go to the back of the line and wait to see if she has any energy left. If you don't want to be sucked off for some reason, she can jerk you off, or you can jerk yourself on her. You may cum anywhere you wish.

There is a tip can in the back of the room. Please be generous to our guest for her time. Also, please respect her privacy; if you see her out in town or recognize her, never mention today's activity. Like the first rule of Fight Club, you don't ever talk about Fight Club. Anyone breaking the rules will be banned."

Norm bellowed, "Let's get started."

I sat patiently in the middle of the mattress. Norm directed the first cock to my mouth. It was what I used to think was a large dick. Now I know that it is only an average cock. Amazingly after handling over 30 cocks in a week, your perspective on size is significantly changed. I am sorry, Dear, you don't quite meet the average requirement.

The first cock was hard, white, and, like I said, average. I took the cock in my mouth, moving quickly. I started jerking and sucking just on the head. He began to cum. Pulling his dick out, he shot his load on my tits with the cum rolling down across my left nipple. In between cocks I scanned the room to see if there were going challenges in the way of cocks. There was a vast array of cocks.

The majority of cocks were small, some super thick, some very skinny, three huge black dicks, four nice Latino cocks, and six very nice-looking white cocks. The next cock smelled so bad. It was musty. There was no way I could take it in my mouth. I would have vomited from the taste. However, I did jerk him off vigorously. Which resulted in him cumming on my feet. I called Norm over. I explained the situation, and he requested that anyone who hadn't bathed or showered today go wash. Two other gentlemen left the line but soon returned."

"The next cock was attached to a good-looking college student. I snuggled his cock with my nose. I licked him up and down before taking him in my mouth. I had managed to get both balls in my mouth, along with his cock, at the same time. I thought he would pass out when he came. he chose to cum on my face. Cock after cock, entered my eager mouth. After the first hour, I had served nine cocks. I was in cock bliss. It wasn't until I stood up for the first break that I realized how much my jaw and knees already ached.

Cum was coating my entire body some, or it was very thick, some it was runny. I could barely open my eyes; they were so sticky. I finished all the cocks in just over two and a half hours. The black guys were the most fun. They took the most time to cum and had the most amount of cum. Best of all, they were a family Grandpa, Dad, and Grandson. They asked if I was available for a family reunion next month, I gave them my number. The oldest cock belonged to the walker guy at 82. At one point in time, I had a cock in each hand, one in the mouth, and that very was fun."

After I served everyone, I walked over to Norm. I looked at him with the saddest cum covered eyes that I could muster. I asked if I could take a pass on sucking him off.

He responded with, "No problem Darling. Today was for the customers."I will have another one at the end of the month. It's a gangbang, with mostly the same guys. Let me know if you are interested."

"I'm not sure yet," I replied, "I got to talk with your new Bitch first."

"You can come and suck my cock anytime. Bitch" Norm yelled as I walked out the door.

As she finished telling of the week's events, she stated, "This is how we got here, Cocksucker! What's next!"

12