Gloryhole Slut Daughter! Pt. 01

Story Info
Daughter asks Dad to take her to a Gloryhole!
7.3k words
4.79
35.9k
92
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Urtoy2be
Urtoy2be
580 Followers

I want to start by saying that all of my stories are purely fictional and in no way should be taken for more than erotic fantasy. Having said that I will say that the characters I write about are real people in my life that I use for inspiration only. Their names and personal details have been altered to protect their true identities.

If you like my stories, please feel free to leave comments. If you like certain aspects tell me and maybe I can utilize those thoughts in future writings. If you don't like what I write well just close it and don't continue to read. I don't mean to offend anyone I just like too sharing my thoughts.

This story is about Daddy and Daughter incestuous acts so if that bothers you please stop reading now and jump to your next story of interest. There are so many to choose from here that surely you can find something that turns you on.

*****

My name is Colt, and I am a 54-year-old divorced dad from Texas. I raised my kid largely on my own after her mom ran off. Because of that fact we are very close and have had to bridge the gap to talking about some very intimate and embarrassing topics. The result was that we are very open and talk about anything with almost no reservations.

My daughter had agreed to join me for a daddy-daughter lunch one Saturday. We had started having these once or twice monthly meetings just to have time for us to keep current in each other's busy lives.

Alicia had recently turned 34 years old and was starting to feel the bite of getting older and not being that 20 something young woman anymore. Her daughter was 18 and doing her own thing now in her freshman year of community college. So Alicia was lonely. Her long-time live-in boyfriend was always away for work and it seemed now that Charlie was a young adult, Alicia was basically all alone.

This particular Saturday Alicia seemed a little more down that normal. So I allowed her to choose the restaurant. She chose a place about an hour away. One of my vehicles is a sports car and Alicia asked if we could bring it and if she could drive? I had never been able to say no to my beautiful daughter and that day was no different.

So, there we were cruising along at a smooth 80 mph with me in the passenger seat waiting for Alicia to talk. I knew she would when she was ready. I was not wrong. Finally, Alicia started to speak, and I realized just how desperate my darling daughter was feeling.

Apparently, she had suspicions that her boyfriend was cheating as he was volunteering more and more to travel for work. He was traveling much more than he used to. She told me that he had also changed the pass code on his phone and would not allow her access to his phone. All of this certainly gave me the same opinion that Alicia had come to all on her own.

Alicia was also severely tense about the fact that she and her boyfriend hadn't had sex in almost two months. That was also suspicious to her as they had always had a very robust sex life.

Alicia stopped talking and I could tell she was thinking if she really wanted to say what was on her mind. She turned to me while she drove and said, "Dad I haven't gone so long without sex since I started having sex." We were always very open with each other especially since I had practically raised her on my own after her mom ran off and left us. Hearing my daughter admit she always had an above average sex life caused my pulse to quicken. I was confused but I listened without commenting.

It was about then that we arrived at the restaurant and the conversation changed to what we wanted to eat and such. Alicia parked my Camaro and we started to walk towards the entrance. Alicia moved close to me and took my arm in her hands wrapping her fingers around my bicep and leaning her head on my shoulder as we walked. Just as we reached the door she stopped and looked up into my eyes and said, "Thank you dad for always being there for me, I love you very much!" I leaned down and kissed her forehead telling her I would always be there for her and that I loved her too.

Lunch was incredible. Being from Texas, Bar-b-q is a staple food and is generally good wherever you go. This place however was exceptional, of course so was the prices. But my adorable daughter had wanted to come here so the price was inconsequential. Along with the food we enjoyed several mixed drinks. Well actually five for me and only three for my little girl. Her small size didn't help and I knew the alcohol was starting to affect her as I paid the check. We made our way to my car. This time I drove.

I went to push the start button when Alicia put her hand on mine and stopped me. I looked over at my daughter to see her again obviously struggling for words to match her thought process. She looked at me and I looked at her. I noticed her pupils were dilated and her nostrils were slightly flaring. I knew both of these could be related to the alcohol, but I sensed more. My tiny little girl was aroused. I wasn't sure how to react to that so I didn't. I waited for Alicia to find her words.

When she did it flowed out like a river. She started to tell me that two months without sex was killing her. She confessed to me that she loved sex and was basically a slut for her boyfriend. She told me that she would and had done multiple kinky acts to please him and now that he was not taking care of her she was going nuts with need.

Alicia clearly had a buzz from the drinks and was confessing to her father many things a father should not hear from his little girl. It was like once she started talking she could not stop. I learned that my daughter not only craved sucking cock but that swallowing cum and the taste of cum was her kryptonite. If that was not shocking enough I also learned that my tiny 5' tall 100 lb. daughter loved taking big cocks up her ass.

I was trying to hide my own arousal at this point, but daughter or not my cock was rock hard. Alicia also admitted she loved three ways or more ways especially while being watched and verbally degraded and she craved humiliation. She could cum almost on command. By now my breathing was labored and I was wondering just where this was going to end.

Finally, Alicia took a breath and said she was sorry, but lack of sex was making her insane. She didn't want to cheat on her boyfriend but that if he wasn't going to fuck her that she would just have to find some cock elsewhere. I was seriously concerned now at just where this might be going.

My daughter was drop dead sexy. Not so much model beautiful but she had an allure and sexiness about her that could make your dick hard just from walking by you. I am her father, but I would be lying to you and myself if I said I hadn't noticed and had a few un-fatherly thoughts over the years.

I was trying to force my thoughts back to my little girl when she stopped talking and squeezed my hand. Alicia was looking directly into my eyes when she said, "Dad I want to ask you something." I tried giving her my full attention, well as best I could with my cock aching in my pants begging to be re-adjusted.

What Alicia said next was beyond anything I could have ever guessed she would say. She asked me if I knew of any adult movie places that had glory holes in our area. I am not sure if I was more shocked that Alicia knew what glory holes were or that she just assumed that I did. I did know and I did know where some were but was I really comfortable with telling my little girl that information?

Choosing my words carefully so as to keep the ball in her court so to speak I confessed that I did know where there were some not to far away and I was thankful when Alicia didn't ask how I knew. I knew because over the years I had frequented these places to get my own cock sucked off and occasionally sucking a cock myself. But what she did ask might have been harder for me to fathom. Maybe!

My daughter asked me if I would take her there. She was literally beside herself. I hesitated to answer, and Alicia must have took that as me not approving. She immediately started to cry and apologize. She sobbed and through her tears and gasps she said she couldn't help it but she was just so fucking horny.

I took her face in my hands and pulled her to me as best I could with the console and shifter between us. I looked softly into her eyes and leaned in to kiss away my daughter's tears. When Alicia cried it had broken my heart all her life. She had used it against me a few times and I knew it. But this wasn't one of those times. These tears were real.

Alicia was ashamed and had just humiliated herself to her own father by asking him to escort her to a glory hole. Both of us knew why, and I think that was even more devastating for her to know that her dad knew she was so horny that she just wanted cock and cum even if it was from strangers.

My cock was so hard and bent wrong in my jeans I was in pain. I couldn't take it and had to adjust my hard on. I quickly apologized to Alicia but confessed I couldn't help it that all this talk had made me so hot I wasn't sure how to react.

Alicia sat and looked at me, her sobs had stopped, and her pulse was racing. She was also aroused to a point that something had to happen, we both knew it. So, I agreed to take her to a glory hole, but only if she consented to me going into the booth with her. I told her it was so I could protect her if things didn't go the way she wanted and that was true. But I was also dying to see my daughter suck cock now that the idea was planted in my deviant brain. Alicia quickly agreed, a little too quickly for my comfort but agreed, nevertheless.

With a shaking hand I started the car and pulled away from the restaurant en-route to the only place that I knew of locally that had glory holes. I had taken a slut there I had met on Craigslist several years back before Craigslist personals was shut down. She had told me about it and asked if we could go there. We did but that is another story for another time.

The place in question was actually fairly clean all things considered. It had a couple's room where couples could have sex in the open with other couples watching or participating if so choosing. It also had a smaller open room that was open to anyone, couples and singles alike.

There were also sixteen individual booths with about half of those having glory holes. Unlike most adult bookstores this one required a membership like a private club to get into the video rooms. This helped to cut down on the riffraff as well as raids by the police. Everyone signed a consent form along with their membership acknowledging that open sexual acts may be observed and that they were ok with witnessing such sexual acts.

The ABS was about a forty-minute drive from where we had eaten, so I set the cruise and tried to get comfortable as best I could. My eight inch hard on was still causing me some discomfort inside my jeans. To add to my unease, I noticed that my little girl was stealing glances at my crotch and my obvious boner tenting my jeans out. I was making a weak effort to ignore Alicia's interest in my cock but it was truly a weak effort.

As if reading my thoughts Alicia moved her hand over and put it right on top of my swollen erection. She squeezed my cock, and an audible moan escaped her lips. My daughter was turned on to a point that she would do anything for some cock. Even her own father's meat stick.

I would like to interject here that I took her hand off my incestuous cock and gently told her that we couldn't. That she was my daughter and that I was her father. That it was wrong and that we just couldn't. But I would be lying. I looked over at her with every intention of stopping her but when I saw the longing in her eyes and the lust clearly displayed on her face, I knew I would not, that I could not stop her.

Alicia leaned over the console and started struggling with the button on my jeans. I helped her get it open and she tugged the zipper all the way down. I always go commando and from there it was easy for her to fish out my aching cock. I had been hard for quite some time now and precum was leaking from my fat cockhead. Seeing my eight hard inches drove Alicia into a lust craze.

Alicia unbuckled her seat belt and jumped up on her knees in her seat. She leaned farther over the console on her elbows and her hot little mouth engulfed my fat cock. She bobbed up and down three times and then went all the way to the base swallowing my entire cock. I shuddered realizing my tiny daughter had just deep throated my eight-inch fat cock. Only a few women in my life had accomplished that feat and here was my tiny five-foot daughter with my cock all the way down her throat as I drove up I-45.

My hot little slut of a daughter was lost in lust. She bobbed up and down on my raging steel pipe several times, deepthroating me every single time. After a few minutes of fucking her own throat with her father's hard cock she pulled up and looked at me. "Oh my god Dad your cock is amazing," my little girl gasped before going back down on it.

Alicia started worshipping my cock sending lightning bolts from my cock to my brain every time her hot tongue circled the head of my cock. I am glad I had the cruise control on as there is no way I could have maintained any semblance of constant speed otherwise.

It had been some time since I had been with a woman, and it wasn't going to be long before I blew my load, and I told my daughter so. She responded by sucking harder and faster. I put my hand on the back of her head grabbing a hand full of hair driving her head up and down on my aching cock even harder. Just a few up and downs later I moaned that I was going to cum. I didn't know if Alicia wanted me to cum in her mouth, but I did want it to be her choice.

I figured from her earlier confession of loving cum where she wanted it but still, I wanted her to choose. She did, Alicia went down on my spasming fuck stick just as my shaft swelled and my hot cum shot up the length of my dick and exploded into her mouth. She didn't miss a beat taking every shot of my hot cum straight down her throat.

When I was done, I shuddered as my little girl squeezed the head coaxing out the last drop of my hot white man sauce into her eager little mouth. She stuffed my daddy dick back into my jeans just as we came to our exit. "Fuck Dad your cum is delicious, I want more," she panted looking at me through glazed eyes.

My daughter was in a daze and the only thing that was going to bring her out of it was cock. Luckily, we were arriving at the bookstore where she could get plenty of that. I was eager to watch her sucking cock which felt strange to me. What father wanted to see his darling little girl have her mouth stuffed with stranger's cocks? It was me; I did.

I shut off the engine and we both sat in silence looking straight ahead at the entry door to what would further change our father-daughter relationship forever. I felt like we both knew this but we also both knew we were to far into it to stop now. My daughter had just sucked by big hard cock and swallowed my hot jizz. Our relationship was already forever altered.

Alicia turned and asked if I was ready to escort my slut daughter to service stranger's cocks. I felt my own daddy cock twitch at her words. Before I could respond she leaned in and kissed me full on the lips, her mouth opening, and her tongue pushing into my mouth. I could taste my cum on her hot wet tongue but I didn't care. Her kiss was electric.

Breaking the kiss Alicia looked into my eyes and asked, "Dad when we get in there will you PLEASE not look at me as your daughter? Will you please look at me as your personal slut fuck toy? Treat me like a dirty whore and make me do anything you want, the nastier the better." My mouth and throat were instantly dry and I could not speak so I only nodded my affirmation.

We exited the car and hand in hand walked into the Adult Book Store. The door chimed as we entered. To the right was racks and racks of DVDs and Blue Ray discs, porn in every flavor. To the back was shelves on the wall lined with every sex toy imaginable. To the left was the counter where the clerk was eyeing us over as we approached.

The clerk was an attractive woman not much taller than my Alicia and very similarly built. Her hair was shoulder length and a wavy light brown color. Her eyes were pools of emerald green. She wore a pink crop top with sparkly lettering across her small tits that said, "Daddy's Girl." I almost laughed at the irony. She was standing behind the counter which prevented us from seeing what she was wearing from the waist down.

She smiled and introduced herself as Layna then asked how she could help us? I asked for two entries into the video arcade area. We had to purchase two memberships for entry so we filled out the short questionnaire. I signed in as Colt Smith (not my last name) and was shocked when Alicia signed in as Mrs. Colt Smith. She looked up at me and smiled.

If Layna was shocked that a sexy little woman like Alicia would want to go into the back, she didn't show it. She took our money and pointed to a doorway in the right back corner almost behind the counter where she stood. As we turned to walk back she said, "Booth number eight will be really fun for you guys I think." I nodded and put my hand on the small of Alicia's back escorting her through the door and into the darkness of the video area.

Directly in front of us was a hallway with ten booths along either side. Standing along the walls on both sides was five or six men who perked up immediately when they realized a female had walked in.

Alicia gripped my hand tightly, was she having second thoughts I wondered? But I need not have. She started forward looking at the numbers on the doors to the booths. We came to booth eight and luckily is was vacant. We entered and I quickly closed the door and locked it behind us. We were already attracting followers.

There was a bench big enough for two or three people to sit comfortably. The TV was encased behind a plexiglass. There were buttons on the wall to channel up or down as well as volume up or down.

The TV was playing a video of two men locked in a sixty-nine. Figuring Alicia may not be into that I started channeling up. Alicia was rapt with anxiety watching me as she sat on the bench. I finally settled on a movie with a young woman sucking three cocks in turn, going from one to the next over and over.

I sat down on the bench beside Alicia and looked around the booth. The walls to our right and left both had glory holes. I saw that Alicia had already noticed this as well. She whispered, "Dad how do we get guys to stick their cocks through the holes?"

I had noticed booths seven and nine both had closed doors as we entered eight, so I figured they were occupied. I looked at Alicia and said, " Stand up and strip naked SLUT." I spoke loudly enough that we could be heard outside the booth. If my slutty daughter wanted to act like a slut I was going to give her what she wanted and treat her like one.

Alicia glanced at me momentarily and visibly shook with excitement. She immediately stood and started to remove her shirt. As she pulled her top over her head her small B-cup breasts came into view enshrined in a purple lacy half shelf bra. The top of the cups just barely covered her obviously aroused hard nipples.

Next while staring directly into my eyes she unbuttoned her jeans and slowly lowered the zipper. A brief hesitation then she hooked her thumbs in the waist and pushed downward. A purple thong matching the lacy bra was hiding her little hairless pussy. I suddenly wanted to see my little daughter's sweet pussy more than I have ever wanted to see a woman's pussy before. I could smell her arousal even above the sex smell of the booth.

Standing before me in her bra and tiny thong my daughter seemed to suddenly have a last moment of doubt. I was too far gone at this point to allow second thoughts. My daughter had asked me to make her a slutty sex toy and I was going to give it to her.

Urtoy2be
Urtoy2be
580 Followers
12