Gloryhole Slut Daughter! Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Loudly enough to be heard outside our booth and also in the adjoining booths I said, "All of it slut, strip naked bra and panties too." Alicia quickly unclasped her bra which had a front clasp and slid it down her arms and dropped it onto the bench beside me. Next she turned her back to me and hooked her thumbs in her thong and pushed it down her toned sexy legs. As she bent over at the waist her luscious ass was bared and I was awestruck at the perfect glory that was my daughter's hot ass.

Briefly I wondered how her stupid boyfriend could cheat on this incredibly sexy and super horny slut of a daughter of mine. Briefly.

I quickly folded her jeans and dropped them in front of one of the glory holes for Alicia to kneel on. I did the same with her top for the other hole. I again loudly, ordered her to get on her knees and present herself to the cocks she came here to serve.

Alicia dropped to her knees in front of the glory hole on my left. No sooner had she landed on her knees than a thick black cock came slithering through the hole in the wall. It was about the same size as my eight-inch fuck stick and also circumcised.

Alicia looked at me to see one last time if I would stop her. I did not. "Suck that big fat black cock you dirty little cocksucking whore," I commanded. That seemed to release Alicia from any lingering reservations she might have been holding onto.

Alicia attacked that black cock like the starving cock slut she was. She spit on the head to wet it and immediately deep throated that monster cock. I heard a loud moan from the other side of the wall followed by, "Fuck yes take that black cock deep." Alicia did not disappoint. She sucked and licked and throated that fat black snake over and over again. She was lost in lust. Nothing mattered but that thick black dick.

My own eight-inch hard cock was throbbing again. As Alicia slobbered on the black cock in her mouth and throat I stood and stripped my own clothes off getting completely naked as well. I sat back down on the bench stroking my aching member just as we heard three light knocks on the wall.

I knew this meant the stranger on the other side of the wall; the owner of that magnificent black cock was about to cum in my not so innocent daughter's cocksucking mouth. I wasn't sure if Alicia heard or if she did, did she know what the knocking meant? Apparently, she did because she drove her face down on that big black cock with abandon. It was mere seconds before the black cock pulsed and swelled and pumped about seven shots of thick black cock sperm into my slutty daughter's mouth where she quickly swallowed every drop before licking the cock head and letting it retreat back through the wall.

Alicia turned to face me, and her eyes were glazed over, her expression was one of unbridled lust. I knew then that when she had told me lack of sex was making her insane, she was not exaggerating.

My sweet Alicia was so lost in her lust for cock I don't think a team of Clydesdales could have dragged her out of the booth. She was literally panting, her breathing coming almost in gasps. She stood and walked a step into my arms straddling my thighs.

Alicia climbed onto my lap cowgirl style sitting down on my thighs. My extremely hard and drooling cock was forced down as she lowered herself. I felt her scalding pussy lips spread as she started to slide back and forth on the top of my rigid shaft. Her cunt juices were flooding out onto my cock slicking it up.

Alicia wrapped her arms around my neck and came in for a kiss. Our lips locked and it was like fireworks on the fourth of July. Her tongue pushed into my mouth with the most passionate kiss I think I had ever experienced. I could taste the cum that was still in her mouth from that huge black cock, but I didn't care. It wasn't the first time after all that I had another man's cum in my mouth. Although, my sexpot of a daughter did not know that her dad had sucked cock already. The kiss was erotic, maybe it was the situation, maybe it was because it was my daughter, and maybe we were just so fucking crazy with lust.

Alicia rose slightly and I felt the head of my cock slide into the opening of her tiny little pussy. She dropped down and in less than a second my entire raging eight inch hard on was buried inside my daughter's very tight little cunt.

I broke the kiss to look at my daughter, and what I saw was her eyes rolling back, her mouth falling open, her nostrils flaring as she sucked in air while trying to adjust to the fat Daddy cock deep inside her. If she had not already sucked me off and swallowed my hot cum less than an hour ago, I would have blown my load instantly.

Alicia started to rise and fall onto my hard sword impaling herself each time she dropped back down onto my stiff cock. Her expression was one of pure ecstasy. Yes, I saw firsthand that my daughter was indeed a sexy little cock slut, and it was obvious she had been neglected for a while.

Alicia was fucking herself on her own father's cock and all that mattered to her was the orgasm that was rapidly approaching. It seemed like less than two minutes before she started shaking like she was having a seizure as her orgasm ripped through her like a tidal wave.

If our lips had not been locked together again, I am certain the scream she let go into my mouth would have brought the police bursting down the door. I held her for at least a minute as she quivered and gasped for air. My cock was still buried in her tight little snatch. As Alicia came down from her orgasmic high, she glanced at the opposite glory hole from where she started. Another cock was poking through.

Alicia smiled at me and quickly dismounted. Falling to her knees on her top she grabbed the cock in her small hands. This cock was white and maybe seven inched long. It was quite thick and uncircumcised.

Alicia rolled the foreskin back and licked the dark purple head before engulfing the entire cock in her little whore mouth. She wasted no time at all and gobbled that cock down. She deep throated it repeatedly basically fucking her own face. All I could do was stare and stroke my own aching dick as my slut daughter devoured another stranger's cock. The second of the day and I was sure not the last.

I heard a light knock on the door and was trying to ignore it. I was sure it was some smuck wanting to come inside the booth with us instead of waiting his turn at one of the glory holes. A soft voice spoke through the door, "It's Layna can I please come in?"

I quickly unlocked and opened the door. Layna stepped in and closed it right back behind her, she turned the lock to secure the door again. Layna looked down at Alicia slurping on the fat white cock and smiled. Turning to me she said, "My shift ended, and I hadn't seen you guys leave. I wanted to come see if y'all were having fun. Obviously, you are she giggled."

I grinned at Layna and slid over a bit so she could join me on the bench. I now got to see that she was wearing a short school uniform type skirt that was black and barely covered her ass and crotch. She also had on thigh high white socks with black converse sneakers.

Layna turned and sat beside me the little skirt riding up as she sat down. Her legs were exquisite. Having now had a full and unencumbered view of this luscious little "Daddy's Girl" I saw she was every bit as sexy as Alicia and close enough in stature, appearance and age to be her sister. Layna was maybe 5'2" and I would guess slightly over 100 lbs. maybe 105. Her tits were perfect and also about a B-cup just like Alicia's. Her wavy brown hair framed her pixie face and truly highlighted her dark green eyes.

As she slid back onto the bench, she looked up at me with questioning eyes and glanced down at my still very hard and drooling daddy cock. I nodded consent and whispered, "Go ahead Babygirl." I noticed her rapid intake of breath as called her Babygirl, I knew then her shirt was fitting. She had Daddy issues. I felt her warm tiny hand circle my thick shaft and slowly start moving up and down stroking me as she admired the size and hardness. Layna couldn't take her eyes off my cock as she stroked until we heard a knocking on the wall in Alicia's direction.

We both looked over just in time to see my darling daughter taking another hot load of stranger's semen down her throat into her whore stomach. My girl hadn't been untruthful when she said she loved cum. She was in heaven as the stranger's hot load washed over her tongue and down her throat. The stranger groaned that it was too sensitive as he jerked his shrinking cock from Alicia's sucking mouth and pulled back through the hole. Alicia turned to look at me still with a crazed look on her face and saw Layna sitting beside me stroking my fat hard cock.

For a split second I thought I saw anger, maybe jealousy at another woman stroking HER Daddy's cock. But the realization that it was Layna quickly changed to a huge smile. Alicia took two steps and was standing between Layna's legs, her naked torso inches from Layna's face.

Layna leaned in and licked first one nipple then the other of Alicia's perfect tits. Alicia wrapped her arms around Layna's head and squeezed her into her boobs. If my cock could have gotten any harder, it surely would have. This was the hottest thing I had ever witnessed in person in my life. My naked daughter standing in front of another hot woman having her tits licked and nipples sucked.

I eased my hand between the girls and gently pushed Alicia back away from Layna. As they parted I said to Layna, "Stand up Babygirl, stand up in front of your sister slut."

Both girls looked at me before obeying my request. Looking at Alicia, "Ok slut undress your sister slut, I want her as naked as you are NOW!" Alicia slid her fingertips under the bottom of Layna's "Daddy's Girl" crop top and pushed it up and over her head before dropping it onto the bench beside me.

Layna stood perfectly still as her gorgeous tits were exposed in a red lace demi cup bra. I could see her dark nipples through the lace so hard they threatened to rip through the thin fabric. Alicia started pushing the short skirt down over Layna's round hips and pert ass. As the skirt fell to the floor we were greeted with the sight of Lana's bodacious ass encased in lacy boy shorts that matched her sexy bra. Alicia wasted no more time making sure Layna was completely naked. Alicia practically ripped the bra and panties from Layna's incredible body. Layna's tanned skin contrasted with the pale white of Alicia's, fuck they were sexy together.

I again raised my voice to be heard outside our booth and said, "I want both of Daddy's little cock sluts on your knees, one at each hole NOW. There are horny cocks to be taken care of."

Both Alicia and Layna giggled at being called Daddy's little cock sluts as they quickly fell to their knees. Alicia was to my right and Layna to my left. There were two hard cocks already coming though the holes before the girls even got into position.

Layna was presented with another black cock about seven inches long and maybe two inches thick and cut. The fat bulbous head was already gleaming with precum. Alicia was staring at a large brown cock I would guess Hispanic. Her cock had to be the biggest of the night, even bigger than me. I would guess nine inches long and close to three inches thick. Alicia's smile was huge, and her eyes were glassy. She was in major lust.

Almost in unison both girls attacked their prospective cocks hungrily. Layna went to the base of her cock right off, deepthroating and slobbering all over the black shaft making it shiny with her saliva.

Alicia had a little trouble with the slab of cock meat in front of her. I was sure she wouldn't be able to deep throat that big ass cock. I was wrong. While it was a struggle it didn't take long for her to swallow all nine big fat inches of cock.

Alicia's eyes were tearing up and she was gagging but she took it all the way to the base in her throat. I was stunned and proud at the same time. Which was weird, what father is proud his daughter just swallowed nine inches of fat Hispanic cock?

Both these sexy sluts were now mouthing their cocks and causing both strangers to moan loudly. I couldn't take watching anymore I had to get involved.

I dropped off the bench to my knees behind Alicia and lined my thick hard cock up with her tight soaking wet cunt. I gave one quick push and was balls deep inside my little girl's hot pussy once again. Fuck her boyfriend must have a small dick as her pussy was tight around my fat Daddy cock.

Alicia sucked and licked and slobbered all over her fat brown cock as I started to pound into her little pussy. I barely made ten or fifteen strokes before Alicia started quaking and jerking on my shaft as a second massive orgasm slammed into her like a runaway locomotive.

Throughout her orgasm Alicia never stopped sucking her stranger's fat cock. I pulled my steel hard cock out of her squishy twat and left her to worship the strange cock that was in her cock whore mouth.

Without rising from my knees, I turned and rubbed my slimy wet cockhead up and down Layna's shaved slit, opening her pussy up for Daddy's cock. Lining up I pushed in and kept pushing until all eight rock hard inches was deep inside her blistering hot hole.

Layna's cunt juice was abundant and was already running down my balls as my cock stretched her pussy and forced it out of her little hole. Layna pulled her mouth off her black cock and moaned a long slow, "Ohhhhhh fuuuuuuccckkkkk" as her tight pussy adjusted to the thickness of the cock that had just almost split her in two.

I gave Layna a second or two before I started sawing in and out of her lava hole. Layna took the black cock back deep in her throat and sucked for all she was worth as I began to pound her velvety cunthole. I fucked her so hard she had trouble keeping that black cock in her mouth, but she managed.

I continued to fuck Layna for several minutes and like Alicia she was coming on my cock almost right away. I fucked her through three gut wrenching orgasms before we heard her black stranger practically pounding on the wall just before he exploded in her mouth and straight down her throat.

The knocking must have triggered Alicia's brown cock to lose it as well. Her guy didn't knock to alert her he was cumming, he just came and filled her mouth to overflowing. Alicia swallowed what she could but quite a bit of hot cock juice ran down her chin dripping onto her sexy little tits.

I pulled my cock from Layna's pussy grip and sat back up on the bench breathing hard and working to catch my breath. Both girls licked their cocks one last time before they pulled back through the holes and were gone.

Alicia turned and looked up at me, I could see her lust filled face and glazed over eyes. Layna had the same look on her face. Fuck these girls were hot little whores for cock. Alicia rose and turned her back to me before sitting on my cock reverse cowgirl. She slammed herself down impaling her hot little pussy on Daddy's big fuck stick.

Layna crawled the short distance to us from her glory hole and moved right between our spread thighs. She leaned in and licked Alicia's clit and my nuts back and forth. This prompted Alicia to start rising and falling fucking herself on my rigid member.

Layna held her position using her tongue help push both of us over the edge. In what seemed like mere seconds I felt my nuts start to tighten up and my cock started to swell even more. Alicia felt it too and started to orgasm, her pussy squeezing my aching cock even more than her tight hole already was. I came, I shot rope after rope of hot sticky Daddy cum deep into my own daughter's hot little cunt. My seed shot right up against her cervix trying to force its way to do what nature intended and impregnate this hot little bitch on my cock. I sure hoped Alicia was on birth control.

I slowly lifted Alicia off my cock and sat her across my thighs to let her recover before trying to stand up. As soon as my cock came out of her hot cunt my hot cum followed, Layna was right there to lick it all up and she sucked every drop from Alicia's worn out and gaping hole. She then took my cock deep in her hot little mouth and cleaned me off too.

Layna licked and sucked my shaft and balls until she cleaned every drop of mine and Alicia's juices. Several minutes later after we all three just sat and knelt against each other regaining our strength. We decided we were done and started to get dressed. I could see faces in the glory holes of guys already regretting they would not get to enjoy the girl's wares this night. But we were tired.

As we dressed Alicia asked, "Daddy can we bring my sister slut home with us?" Of course, I agreed as I could never say no to my beautiful and now, I knew slutty daughter. Layna was nodding her head in agreement as well.

I walked out of the booth with one of these hot sluts on each arm. There were several guys standing along the wall looking both sad they missed out and envious of what I had. No one knew that one of these delectable cock sluts really was my daughter and not just calling me Daddy for sex play. Somehow Layna knew even before we would tell her later that night.

We got outside and I asked Layna where her car was located, to which she said she Ubers to work and home and hadn't called her ride home yet. I opened the Camaro door and leaned the passenger seat forward. Both girls climbed into the back seat. I smiled as I leaned the seat back and closed the door. I climbed into the driver seat and pushed the start button for the big V8 engine, and it roared to life.

As I pulled out of the parking lot onto the freeway feeder road, I looked in the rear-view mirror. Alicia and Layna were locked in an embrace and a deep passionate tongue sharing soul stealing kiss. They were already working to get each other naked again. I shook my head and chuckled as I drove up the on ramp to the freeway that would take us home.

This night was far from over and I couldn't be happier. Where Alicia and I would go after this night was unclear, but two things seemed quite apparent. Wherever it was Layna was going to be a part of it and Alicia's cheating boyfriend was history.

To be continued.........

12