Glued Together, Angrily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lexi had Emily pinned, Emily couldn't move. Her arms and legs were completely locked by Lexi. But neither girl knew what to do from here. They stopped struggling against each other, and simply breathed heavily, in and out, in and out. Emily could feel Lexi's body push against hers as they both inhaled, and peel back as they both exhaled.

They laid there on the floor, Lexi holding Emily down.

The fire in Lexi's eyes subsided. She loosened her grip on Emily's wrists, eventually letting them go entirely. Emily didn't take advantage of this, she simply laid there, her arms laying on the ground, red grip-marks around her wrists.

Their anger was gone, blown through the open window along with the ocean breeze. Both girls laid there on the ground, breathing deeply, silent.

"I'm sorry..." whispered Lexi. A tear escaped from the corner of her eye.

"Me too..." said Emily. "That was... I'm sorry... Are you hurt?"

"I'm okay... Just some bruises I think.. only hurts a little..." said Lexi. "Did I... are you okay?"

"I'm fine... hurts just a little bit" said Emily.

Tears started to gush from Emily's eyes. "I'm so sorry Lexi"

Lexi choked up and started to cry.

"Me too" Lexi managed to say between her crying and sniffling.

Pushing with their legs, the girls lifted themselves back into a standing position, and looked each other in the eyes. Both of them cried, eyes red with tears. They pulled each other into a naked, tight embrace. They pulled back, and softly kissed each other on the lips. After their kiss, they kept their heads together, forehead to forehead, as tears streamed down their faces.

Their tears pooled in the middle of their squished-together cleavage. Just enough to dampen their breasts.

As their tears worked their way through the girls' tits, the glue started to weaken. Lexi and Emily noticed this-they could feel the adhesive between their breasts getting thinner.

Silently and slowly both girls pulled their tits away from each other. At first, their breasts stuck together, pulling themselves taught. But then slowly, the skin on their breasts started to peel away from each other, until only their nipples were still attached. With one final pull, their nipples peeled apart, and their supple breasts bounced back into their bodies.

Emily let out a small laugh. "Must have just needed water," she said, shyly.

"Yeah, something that simple..." said Lexi.

Together, they walked to the kitchen, Lexi's feet riding on top of Emily's. Lexi grabbed a glass on the counter, filled it with warm water, and slowly poured it onto their stomachs. The glue between their stomachs thinned. The girls pulled away, their soft skin peeling away from each other.

As they pulled away from each other, the dildo fell out of Lexi's pussy and hung halfway inside Emily's. The last bit of skin separated, and they were free... no longer glued together.

Emily slid the dildo out of her pussy, and wrapped it in a paper tower to clean later.

PART 3

Emily and Lexi were back on their couch, exhausted from the ordeal. The sun had just set, but the sounds from the seagulls outside continued.

"I have to admit..." started Lexi, drinking from a water bottle. "Part of that... I don't know... it kind of felt good."

Emily surprised herself when she realized that she had enjoyed some of it too. It had just been overshadowed by their fight.

"I mean, now that I know we just need water..." said Emily, winking.

"This is going to sound crazy," said Lexi. "But do you want to... do that again? With different body parts?"

"Yeah" smiled Emily. "Never would have imagined... I have a glued-together fetish now..."

Lexi sensually bit her lip and fetched the bottle of glue.

"Feet." she said with a huge grin as she bounced back down onto the couch.

Emily put her feet out and moved backwards on the couch, so her soles landed in the middle of the couch, facing Lexi.

Lexi took the bottle of glue and squirted a large portion onto each of Emily's soles. It felt cold on Emily's feet, her toes wiggled and she laughed playfully.

"Alright, ready?" said Lexi, licking her lips, scooting back onto the couch.

"Feet time!" beamed Emily.

Lexi laughed as she stuck her feet out and pressed them into Emily's. The glue between their feet spread and squished, seeping through the spaces between their toes.

Lexi used her toes to slide down Emily's soles, starting with their toes matching at the top, then sliding down so that her toes landed on Emily's heels. Then she brought her feet back up to match and press back up against Emily's.

Emily angled her feet so their arches softly caressed. Glue covered every wrinkle in their pressed soles. Their toes wiggled and flexed, their soles rubbed and slid together.

"Asses now" said Lexi. "Feet and asses."

The girls flipped over to the doggy-style position, their asses bumping together. Lexi grabbed the dildo, and started to slide it into her ass. Her eyes widened as the toy wound it's way into her asshole. "Oh fuck," she moaned.

Their feet were still pressed together, the glue had already started to harden and bind them together.

Emily reached back and grabbed the other end of the dildo. She bent it backwards to aim it towards her ass, which moved it deeper inside Lexi. Lexi moaned.

Emily placed the tip of the dildo directly outside her asshole, so it just barely hung there. Then using her body, she pushed her ass onto the dildo, slipping it inside of her. She felt it open her asshole wide, and slide deeper and deeper inside her. Just when she thought she couldn't handle any deeper, her ass bumped into Lexi's ass.

Lexi reached back with the bottle of glue, and squirted a generous amount on each of her ass cheeks. Then with force, slammed her ass into Emily's ass. Their asses slammed together with a loud clap, the dildo between them pushed deep into their bodies.

"Oh god," moaned Emily.

"Fuck yes," whimpered Lexi.

Emily started to rub her ass in circles against Lexi's ass. Her soft, fleshy ass cheeks pressing and squishing against Lexi's, the glue removing any friction.

"Ass to ass, foot to foot", Emily whispered.

"Try to pull our feet apart" laughed Lexi, sexually.

Both girls pulled their feet away, they separated slightly, but the glue pulled them back and they smacked back together, sole to sole. They tried to pull again, each of their bodies straining and shaking with effort. But their feet were locked together, completely bound.

Lexi raised her upper body so she was kneeling upright, vertical. She gyrated her hips to grind her ass against Emily's. Both girls moaned at the sensation of their fleshy asses grinding, and of the dildo wiggling inside them. Emily moved into a vertical position to match Lexi.

They knelt back to back, their shoulder blades rubbing. Their asses smashed together, a big, black dildo between them. Their feet pressed, locked and stuck together. Both girls rubbed their own tits with their hands as they moaned.

"Oh baby..." moaned Emily.

"Feels so good babe..." said Lexi.

"One more thing honey," said Emily.

Without looking, Emily reached back and took hold of Lexi's pony-tail. Expertly, she slipped off the elastic that kept her hair bundled up. Lexi's long hair fell to her back, in the same way Emily's did.

Emily took a pinch of Lexi's hair, a pinch of her own hair, and tied them together with a simple knot. She did this again with another section of hair. And again, and again. Soon their hair was completely entangled, and tied together.

"Oh fuck, that's hot" said Lexi, slightly moving her head.

When Lexi moved her head, their hair pulled on each other. It hurt, but it hurt in a sexual, sensual way.

"Oooooh fuck" moaned Emily, as Lexi pulled her hair with her own.

The glue on their feet and asses was solid and dry now. They were completely bonded, completely stuck together once more. Both girls started to finger themselves, while they knelt back to back, their asses glued, their feet pressed, their hair tied together.

Emily could hear the sloshing of Lexi's pussy as her fingers rapidly entered and exited her labia, rubbing her clit. Emily fingered herself more vigorously now, her own pussy dripping with juice, her clit sensitive and starving for an orgasm.

As Lexi passionately fingered herself, her body shook and her head bobbed, pulling Emily's head back with their hair tied together. Feeling her hair being pulled by Lexi's hair suddenly shot Emily straight through into a powerful, body shaking orgasm.

Emily's body shook, her orgasm coursing through her body, still rapidly rubbing her clit with her fingers. She couldn't keep her body still. It bucked and pulled on Lexi's body, their hair tied, their asses and feet glued.

Emily's feet pushed harder into Lexi's feet, their fleshy soles bulging outwards. Lexi's toes twitched, enjoying the feeling of Emily's foot smashed into her own.

Lexi shouted as her orgasm erupted.

"OH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK", she screamed.

Her body bucked forward, pulling Emily with her. Emily, still in the middle of her own orgasm, pulled back. Their hair pulled taught, their bodies shook in pleasure, their bodies bounced up and down as their feet jammed together. Sweat glistened from their naked chests.

"Oh god, Lexi" whimpered Emily.

Their orgasms subsided, both girls knelt there, breathing heavily. The backs of their heads leaned against each other.

"That... that was incredible babe..." breathed Lexi. Emily could feel Lexi's body inhale and exhale, their backs pressed together.

One by one, Emily undid the knots the bound their hair together She took Lexi's water bottle, and splashed some water onto their supple feet. Soon, their feet were no longer stuck together by glue, but they stayed sole to sole. Sole to sole was their most comfortable position, their feet caressed together, their fleshy soles molded together as one.

Emily splashed some water on their asses, and waited for the glue to break down. They pulled apart, their skin initially sticking together but slowly peeling off. Soon after, their asses came apart, the dildo the only thing holding them together.

Emily took the paper towel the dildo had been wrapped in, and reached behind her. She slowly pulled the dildo from her ass, feeling her asshole grip against the dildo. Then carefully, she took it out of Lexi's ass. Lexi shook as the textured plastic rippled out of her asshole.

Emily put the dildo in a plastic bag on the floor.

Lexi sighed, satisfied, and curled up into a ball on one end of the couch. Emily did the same, on the other end of the couch. Their bare soles pressed together in the middle, their toes wiggling together, their arches locked. Slowly, they drifted off to sleep, relaxed by the ocean air and the calls of the seagulls.

12
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
StuckFanaticStuckFanaticabout 5 years ago

Love it! I hope they figure out more creative things to do with their new fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Toe interlocking love

Definitelly need more cute and sensual painted toes interlocking in fetish stories:))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great work

Really great story. Do you have any plans to write similar stuff in the future?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Weird

What the fuck?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Marley and Miranda An effeminate young man gets caught playing with super glue.in Fetish
Female Bonding Two friends find themselves stuck together by their nipples.in BDSM
Wrecking the Homewrecker Pt. 01 Sally gets revenge on her stepmother.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Sakura's Stuck Saga 01: The Third Date Sakura and Jessie get stuck together for the first time!in Fetish
Click and Collect: Amie’s Present Wife's fetish is to be boxed up as a present for her husband.in Fetish
More Stories