Glum Mum

Story Info
A Mum is unhappy with her lot and feels glum.
3k words
4.49
23.3k
32
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 04/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for reading my story, I hope that you enjoy. I love to receive feedback and to know what it is that you enjoy.

Mica xx

Everyone is over 18.

I have to be honest; I was feeling a little glum. Josh was in his room playing Xbox. I just thought he should be out looking for a job, I couldn't afford to keep him forever, not on my pension.

Josh's dad had passed a few years ago, an accident at work. I received life insurance that paid of the mortgage and left a nice sum in the bank for emergencies, and I get a widow's pension from his employer which helps with day-to-day expenses.

What I had now was lonely nights, and a teenage boy that was still angry because he had lost his dad. He didn't seem grateful that he had kept his mum. It did depress me a bit. I hadn't had company since Paul passed, I hardly went out of the house, and I rarely spoke to anyone, even the supermarket checkouts were automated.

"Oh Josh, what am I going to do with you? You have to earn a living, you have to get money of your own." We were sat at the table after eating dinner. I insisted that meals were taken at the table. Not in his room, not on the sofa in front of the TV, no at the table.

"Why?"

"Josh, what do you mean why?"

"Why do I have to earn money. I don't need much, you provide food and the house, well, actually the money from dad's death pays for all that, so, why do I need money?"

"Because you might want to go out, meet people, girls, I don't know, and then your own money means that you can do what you like."

"I don't want to meet people and I already do what I like."

It was like talking to a brick wall. How had I managed to turn him into this, this whatever he had become?

"I'm going to my room."

And with that he was gone. There was no thank you for the food. There was no offer to clear up, no attempt at a conversation, nothing. I was at the end of my tether, well, perhaps not, but I was pretty close.

In a moment of desperation, I had joined a local Gym. It was on a bit of a whim, but I decided I needed to just get out and do something rather than mope about at home.

"Josh," I called

"What?" came back. So rude.

"I am going to the Gym in an hour, do you want to come? I can take you as a guest and if you like, I can join you too."

"Kay. I'll get dressed and come down."

That surprised me, I expected him to stay glued to his games. Okay, that'll be good. I went up to my room and stripped. What to wear for best. Panties, with VPL, no, I would just wear leggings and then a leotard and my trainers. I looked in the mirror. Good, my reflection told me I would be able to get away without a bra. I went back down to wait for Josh.

He came down in a T-shirt, shorts and his trainers. He looked across at me.

"Bloody hell mum."

"Bloody hell what Josh?"

"Oh sorry that slipped out. Okay, I am ready, are you?

We went out, Josh sat in the car whilst I locked the house and then we were off. It was about a ten minute drive to the gym, and luckily it has its own parking area, so we were able to park up and go straight in. Josh went in first using my pass code, and then I followed. I put my bag in a locker and we were ready.

"I am just going to do a few reps on everything Josh, this is my first time, so I don't really know what is what. I am not here to build muscles, so I won't be going to the weights zone, just mostly on the machines. You can do what you like. I'll come and find you when it's time to go."

"Okay mum, I may just sort of follow you around, I have no idea and I would look stupid if I tried weights."

"Okay baby."

I didn't think he would look stupid, as I looked around there was a real mix of oldies and youngers, some very muscled, some very flabby and no one was looking at other people they were just doing their own thing.

The first machine I came to targeted thighs. I sat on it and set it to a low resistance. What you did was press open the resistance bars to stretch your knees as far apart as you could. I found the low setting quite tough, and I thought well, I will easily be able to tell if I am improving if I can increase the resistance in future.

Josh went on a machine opposite me that did a similar thing but with your arms. I took a deep breath and started. Open my legs as wide as I could, count to ten, and then slowly close my legs keeping the resistance on all the way. Phew that was actually tougher than it looked. I looked across at Josh, he seemed to have his eyes focussed on me as he stretched his arms open wide, his chest stretching out against his T-shirt, and then he relaxed. It looked as if he was finding it tough too.

I did another 9 reps on the machine, each time holding my legs wide apart for a count of ten. Oh my, they got tougher and tougher. Time for another machine.

"Swap" I called over to Josh. We swapped and I made sure the lettings were on the lowest. Similar to the leg machine, this one worked my arms and shoulders. Arms together inside the resistance bars and then I pushed them as far open and back as I could, held for ten seconds and then slowly closed. Wow, that was also surprisingly tough. I looked across to see how Josh was doing, again he seemed to be staring at me. As he held his legs wide open, I could not help but see his bulge. Good job his shorts weren't tight like my leotard I thought. Good job I have nothing to bulge I thought.

Another nine reps and my arms were pretty tired, so I thought I would work my legs again. There was another machine that was similar to the first, but opposite. On this one you started with your legs as wide as possible and then closed them. As I was setting the tensions a woman walked up to me.

"Hi, not seen you here before." She looked about the same age as me, perhaps a little younger. She was nicely toned, not muscled, I don't like muscles on a woman, to be honest, they don't do a lot for me on a man.

"Oh, hello, no. It's my first time. I brought my son as a bit of moral support."

"I thought he probably was. How are you finding it?"

"Oh it is so much tougher than I thought it would be. I have never been before, but goodness, I am struggling at the lowest settings."

"Well you will, most people only seem to use some of their muscles when they are in the gym. All the others get nicely toned just doing everyday stuff, like cleaning."

"Believe me, my others get a good enough work out following after my son."

"Ha ha, yes I can believe it. Oh well, perhaps next time, if you are without your son, we can go and grab a coffee after and chat? I'm Sarah by the way."

"Oh, yes, that would be nice, I hardly seem to see anyone these days since my husband died. Yes and I am Mica."

"Nice name Mica. Enjoy. Oh, here, I see you haven't got any. Have this bottle of water. It is sealed so it's safe, but you will dehydrate."

Well that was a nice thought. "Thank you Sarah."

She wandered off and I was now recovered enough to try a different machine. There was a leg press to try. Basically you sit on it and push a board away with your legs. Again I set it to a low tension and pressed. This was tougher than it looked. I found I was holding on to the side handles as I pushed. It felt like more than just a leg workout.

"You know she's a lesbian right?" Josh said.

"What, who?"

"That woman that was chatting you up."

"So, so what?"

"She just wants to get into your knickers."

"And that is no concern of yours, no one else is trying, and anyway what does it matter to you?"

"What about dad's memory?"

"Bloody hell Josh, Paul is dead. I miss him terribly, but I can't bring him back. I have to get on with my life, especially as my son doesn't seem to care much about his or mine. Now, go away, you have upset me."

He hadn't really upset me, but I think he overstepped the mark, and since when did it matter what someone's preferences were? It certainly didn't bother me, and to be honest, I hadn't even given it a thought that she may have been hitting on me. No one has done that for more years than I can remember, I wouldn't recognise if she was carrying a banner saying 'I am hitting on you.'

I worked my way around the gym for around half an hour, trying many different machines, some you pulled down from above, some you pushed, some used your own body weight, all left me rather tired. I went and found Josh.

"I'm beat Josh. Shall we get a costa and go home?"

He nodded a little sheepishly and we left. I decided I would take some bottles of water next time I went.

We got home and went in, still drinking the costa. I stood in the kitchen and leant back against the work surface. Josh came up to me.

"Sorry mum, I was an idiot."

"Don't worry about it, just engage your brain next time, okay?"

He put his coffee down and held out his arms, "Huggle?"

I put my coffee down and stood forward, my arms outstretched. Josh leant in and enveloped me with his arms. He held tight and his head was at my neck, and his hands on my bottom, I just had my arms around his back. He squeezed me and I could feel something that I probably shouldn't feel, I didn't want to embarrass him, so I said nothing, but it was pretty obvious that Josh was a big boy and his hardness was pressing in quite firmly.

Crumbs, that wasn't something I had felt in a long time and I had a flashback to Paul. I had been out and had just come home, Paul greeted me with a hug and I could feel his erection. I rubbed myself against it, pressing it hard with my stomach. He sort of gurgled and slipped his hands inside my shorts and held my bottom, squeezing it. His right hand then slipped out and up my T-shirt and cupped my boob. If Josh hadn't come down stairs at that moment I guess we would have made out right there. The next day Paul was dead.

I felt Josh's hands squeeze my buttocks. I felt his hardness press harder onto me. A hand went up and cupped my breast through my leotard, oh my. I was feeling things I hadn't felt in years, I wasn't sure how to respond. Josh lifted his head and kissed me, how did he know how to kiss? I had never seen him with anyone else. His kiss was initially soft, just brushing my lips, and as my mouth responded and kissed back, his tongue delved deeper into my mouth and I realised his hands were rolling my leotard down, uncovering my breasts.

A hand gently cupped my right breast and then a finger and thumb squeezed my nipple.

"Oh," I gasped, memories flooding back of his father as Josh then stopped kissing and moved down to suckle. I put my hands behind me and rested them on the work surface, oh my I was feeling things, experiencing things that I shouldn't. I felt my leotard and leggings being pulled down, Josh's mouth kissing my stomach and then he was at my sex.

Josh pulled my clothes off over my ankle and eased my legs apart and his face was at my sex. His tongue pressed in, widening me, exposing my valley, and he pressed a tongue at my clitoris as a finger played at my entrance.

"Uh, oh, ooh," I gabbled, knowing I should stop this, but knowing I couldn't. Oh god I was wet with arousal, forbidden, taboo arousal. Two fingers slipped easily into me, opening, closing, widening. I could not breathe. I was feeling emotions I hadn't felt in years, not since Paul. I was feeling sensations I hadn't felt since Paul.

"Josh, Josh, stop baby."

"Sorry mum, I went too far." He stood up and turned away. I stepped out of the puddle of my clothes and went up to him and put my arms around him, holding his chest with one hand and pressing his penis with my other.

"No Josh, no It is okay, I am not mad. Just, not in the kitchen, okay? Let's go to my bedroom."

I knew what I had said was wrong. I knew that I should not under any circumstances have sexual relations with my son. I knew that. But oh, he looked so much like Paul, and he had found my on switch, one that I had forgotten I had, and I could no more stop now than the Titanic could stop sinking. I was lost.

I walked naked up the stairs to my bedroom, I pulled the quilt back and lay on the bed. Josh walked in, looking nervous, trepidatious even.

"It's okay Josh. Come on, take your things off and come and give your mum a kiss."

He pulled his T-shirt off and lowered his shorts. His penis was the spit of his dad's, peas from the same pod. I knew it would be seven inches long and one and three quarter inches across. His balls looked the same too, big, wrinkly, full, inviting.

Josh came and lay next to me, he seemed unsure of what to do. He had been so in control in the kitchen, but now he was hesitant, uncertain.

I rolled over, my right breast resting on his chest, and I kissed him. I put every ounce of passion I had into that kiss. My lips were moist, they slid over his, I touched his penis and he gasped. As he gasped his mouth opened and my tongue darted in. I stoked his penis, slowly, unrolling his foreskin, pushing it hard down to his balls, and then rolling it back up, his cockhead once more covered and hidden.

I moved and lay over him, his cock in my hand I lowered myself and guided him inside me.

"Oh fuck," he gasped as his penis penetrated deep inside me.

"Oh Josh, you feel so good, I love you inside me," and it was true, I did. His penis moved inside me, his rim rubbing my bumps and wrinkles as his foreskin unfurled, little switches inside me turned to on and my temperature rose. I rocked back and forth, his penis stretching me, widening my entrance, pressing hard against my depth.

"Oh shit mum," he gasped.

"Language Josh," after all I am still his mum and there are standards.

He put his arms around me, and I know not how, but he flipped us, and I was underneath him, his penis still buried inside me. I put my legs around him and he started a steady shag. Oh my, it had been so long, but this felt so right. His pubis bashing my mons and forcing my lips apart, squashing against my clitoris, his balls hitting me just below my entrance, my legs apart, I was as open as I could be.

If I closed my eyes then I was making love to Paul, when I opened them, it was my son Josh. He started to go a little faster, a little harder. The familiar slap, like a round of applause, echoed through the bedroom. Tickles began in my crotch, sending out tendrils of pleasure, seeking and finding my nipples, my toes, my fingertips. My breath caught, I was gasping, my mouth was open with a silent scream.

"Oh mum," Josh gasped, and he finished, I felt the pulses, the squirts of his semen deep inside me and my silent scream became loud. My orgasm erupted sending overwhelming pleasure and pain throughout my body, my back rose and my legs fell.

I lay there legs and arms apart like a starfish, gasping to get my breath back, a smile as broad as the Atlantic ocean and a feeling of utter completion. Crumbs. It may only be an act of sex, but my goodness, that was a good one. Wow.

"Mum?"

"Yes baby,"

"I am sorry, I couldn't help myself. In the gym, your leggings, they kinda stretched and showed your fanny in outline, and then when you did your arms, your boobs stretched forward and your nipples stuck out, and that woman, well, she made me jealous, and mum, I am sorry, I just couldn't help myself."

"Oh baby, I could have said no, but I didn't. There is nothing to worry about baby."

"Did I do it right mum? Only I never have before."

"Oh goodness, was it, oh my, you did it all properly baby, I would not have known if you hadn't told me."

He leaned over me and kissed me, a slow wonderful kiss with passion.

"Mum," he said between kisses.

"Yes baby."

"Can we do it again?"