Gnarly Toes

Story Info
I thought Gnarly toes were gross, till one night!
1k words
4.1
3.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mick60b
Mick60b
46 Followers

The first time I ran into Cheryl Kaniki, we literally ran into each other.

Both of us had just gotten our eyes examined and our eyes were still dilated.

As we started to exit the office we bumped into each other.

I squinted at her and thought she looked like a young Mary Tyler Moore when she played Laura Petry.

I opened the door and let her go first as we headed to the elevator lobby. We chatted while waiting for the elevator to come and continued our conversation on our short journey down to the lobby.

When we went outside we put on our little sunglasses.

I felt a sort of chemistry in talking to Cheryl, so I asked her if I could get a number.

"Sure Mike," She said as she handed wrote her number on a sheet of paper.

I wrote my cell and home numbers on my business card.

"I'll call you later Cheryl," I said.

She smiled and gave me a hug as she headed off to her card.

After a few hours, my eyes got back to normal. I took Cheryl's number out of my pants pocket.

I dialed her number and I got her answering machine. I started to leave a message when she picked up.

We chatted for a bit and then set up a time to meet.

We met at Carey's pub and café. The menu had a great variety. She ordered a salad and I ordered a burger and fries.

We talked more about our jobs. She told me that being a first-grade schoolteacher was quite exciting. Young minds still learning, but always a wiseacre in each class. But every day she felt rewarded.

I explained to her that I sort of babysat too , but more of the adult kind in a corporate office.

Then we got into talking about our interests. We had some similar ones and some we sort of made faces at each other. I think we realized that each relationship needs some dissimilar interest to not get boring.

After dinner, we decided to walk off our dinner by walking Main Street in downtown Mayville.

It wasn't too long before she slipped her hand in mine as we walked down the street.

When we got back and I walked her to her car, she leaned into me and gave me a full-mouthed kiss.

This was the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

The days turned into weeks and one night after watching the latest blockbuster movie, Cheryl invited me into her apartment.

She got us some drinks and then excused herself for a moment.

I sat there sipping my soda and her looking over her magazines. Nothing there I was really interested in. Mostly "How to tone your abs, blah blah, and blah."

"Ummm!" She cleared her throat and I glanced up.

There she stood in a short white silk robe with it loosely tied. It hugged her pear-shaped tits. It accented her tight and toned legs as well. I slowly moved my eyes down and sort of gasped as I finally got to see her feet.

As beautiful as she was over most of her body, her feet were nasty. Horse feet are the closest I can say about them.

I looked back up at her face and smiled at her.

"So, you like what you see big boy?" She said as she leaned against the door jamb.

"Oh, Oh very much so my angel."

She ran over and jumped on the couch next to me. Her robe opened up and I could see her hard nipples erect.

She kissed me deep, her tongue probing my mouth. I kissed her back just a hard.

I reached between her shaved crotch and felt her dripping cunt.

She moaned as she kept kissing me. Her hand unzipping my pants and taking out my cock with its precum leaking.

She stroked me.

I moved down and kissed the curve of her neck, then moving down to her tits, sucking and pulling on her nipples.

She grabbed my head and pushed it onto her tits.

I pulled away and licked her belly button, then moved deeper toward heaven.

I started to suck her throbbing clit and fingering her wet pussy.

"Oh, fuck yes Mike! "

She ground her pussy into my face.

"Cheryl I want to fuck you so much!" I said.

She kept stroking my cock and it was making me crazy.

"You want to really make me cum Mike?" She said.

"Yes, Cheryl, I do!" I told her.

"Well then suck my feet, big boy!" She exclaimed.

I was a bit put off and my cock started to wilt in her hand.

"I know my feet at pretty nasty looking, but they are so sensitive and when a man sucks on them it turns me into such a slut!" She almost screamed.

So, I decided to take one for the team.

When I heard slut, I knew I could overlook over her gnarly toes.

So, I moved down and started to rub her feet and sucking her toes.

"Fuck yes Mike YES!" She yelled out.

She was shoving her feet in my mouth and I was getting into sucking them.

My cock was hard and dripping like a leaky faucet.

Her ass was bouncing off the bed; she was fisting her pussy as I now had all her toes in my mouth.

"FUCK ME NOW MIKE!" She yelled.

I moved toward her open legs but then she took control of me.

She lay on her back and slid her slick pussy over my cock and then placed her feet near my face.

I kept sucking them and then driving in deep.

She was growling as we fucked.

She came over my cock as I pounded her deep.

Soon she had me coming with her.

I kept sucking after I came inside her and she kept cumming over and over.

Then next morning I woke with a taste of sweat socks in my mouth.

I looked over and there lay the perfect woman with the gnarly toes.

I looked at those nasty things and thought UGGGH!

But then I remembered how fucking horny she got as I sucked her toes, and my cock almost burst again.

I am now a fan of gnarly toes.

Mick60b
Mick60b
46 Followers