Gnarly's Angels Ch. 03: Renter Sandman

Story Info
"Knockin' on Heaven's Door? Nothin' but knockin' back."
4.8k words
4.76
9.2k
7
0

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

It was good to have a place to call home. Freshly showered to get the days sweat removed he opened some windows to save on the power. He had transferred the utilities over to his name via Naomi Carpenter after moving in yesterday. Opting for a moment to relax he stripped down to camouflaged cargo pants and nothing else. He needed something to contain his precious cargo after all. Finalizing his unpacking he carried any empty boxes out to the dumpster in the parking area. Showing off his chiseled physique hasn't his goal but it worked. Hearing a wolf call whistle he looked around but couldn't manage to locate the caller. Finally he looked straight up to the roof. There hanging over just enough to qualify as safe were two young women. Looking alike save for hair length the two blonds waved down at him. Both in bikini's it looked like by their tops.

"Evening ladies." He called up waving.

"Hey tenant 2C." The longer haired blond waved vigorously shaking her healthy chest without concern they might fall free. It looked as if they might.

"Y'all the two sisters Sam and Beth?"

"We are. I'm Beth." The shorter maned blond waved with a more restrained chest. Easy to tell she was the shyest of the two.

"Which makes her Bob. I mean Sam." Gavin chuckled using his hands as if trying to calm her breasts as if he owned them.

"They wouldn't look as good on you. Unless I was laying on top that is." Sam joked.

"Something to consider." He smiled trying to be suave. It worked.

"You should come up and sunbathe with us." Sam tempted him.

Gavin gave it some thought, "Sun's going down. Wouldn't get much of a tan."

Beth looked at the mid day sun. He was right. They had just gotten home and wanted to utilize the sun as best they could. Worst case scenario they felt a nice relaxing breeze. That and showing off for the guys next door using a telescope on their own brownstone rooftop to spy on them. The younger men didn't even try to be casual. Not when the girls kept waving. They were the shy type as it was. Certainly not the sisters.

"Anyone free around noon tomorrow? Might come sun with ya then." Gavin shopped the counter offer. "Right now I have to get ready and do some work for Naomi on the vacant apartments. I'll try to keep the noise down."

"Not if we can help it Handsome." Sam howled.

Shaking his head Gavin went back inside. Readying his climb of the stairs to his second floor apartment he hears Naomi's door open. Out she came with a full box of detergent and a tool belt. Same clothing as earlier.

"Landlady bearing gifts." She beamed. "I bought Gain. Notice I used a black marker to scribble in a V between the A and the I?" He noticed smirking. Clever lady.

"I was just telling the sisters I needed to head up to the 3rd. floor and see what the damage was gonna be."

"The apartment or the sisters? Don't hurt them I need the rent."

"Meant the apartment." He stood amused. "Wanna run up with me and give me the lowdown on what you're wanting done?"

"I can do that. You take these I'll go change again and give you a hand on the job."

"Hand job?"

"There is that too." She winks.

"Wearing those ripped up jeans?"

"Oh no. Those hit the dumpster earlier. No hope for those."

"Shame. You looked good in those jeans."

"I'm not blushing."

"No but I was thinking of helping with the color by reddening up those cheeks."

"We are not going to get any reno done when you make offers like that."

"Always later Easy."

"True. I'll consider it. How did the job hunting go?"

"Part time at a record store uptown called Pinky Floyd's. Not sure how long I'll keep that, parking and gas will eat up the whole paycheck. Pretty much just using that as a way to see what the music scene is here in the city. Pinky's in a girl band called Milkbone. I actually ran into her lead guitarist Mavis at a tattoo parlor."

"Getting a tattoo? Matching butterfly like mine?" She winks.

"Yup. Only my wings are gonna say Fuck You."

"I love a man who has a way with words."

"Fill you in more upstairs. Let me grab some shoes. Went out all barefoot to unload some boxes."

"Gloves. You need gloves." She points out.

"Never liked condoms. Takes away the sensation."

"Me neither but that wasn't the gloves I was getting at." She faintly blushes but retreats before it got worse. "I'll be up shortly."

He and his laundry detergent returned to his apartment. There he put on a ratty pair of tennis shoes and started to grab a T-shirt. Changed his mind. He opted for comfort. That and he knew the girls were going to show up at the apartment for proper introductions. Ego took over knowing they would eat up his muscular bod. The only thing he put on otherwise was a grey bandana.

Locking up he began to head upstairs when he heard footsteps from the first floor. Expecting Naomi he turned only to discover an Asian beauty carrying her bicycle upstairs. She had a bicycle helmet atop her long black hair which was braided into a tail. A skin tight riding suit showed her curves. Nice body for certain.

"You must be Vicki. Need some help hauling your ride up?"

Looking up at him she grinned shyly, "Do it every day. I'm used to it."

"Respect. Just offering." He winks, "Heading upstairs to work on Naomi's vacancies so I'm going that way anyhow." He tempts her. She had rode many miles today so the offer was accepted.

"Careful of the walls."

"Got it. My name is Gavin. You can call me Gnarly."

"Hello Gnarly." He lets her go up the next flight as he followed. Yep a really tight ass. She was in damn fine shape. She knew he was looking at her bottom and smiled the entire flight. He was a man. Of course he was. Reaching the top Gavin lowers his burden and lets it roll on the hallway rug. As she unlocks her door opening it he manages a peek inside. Bonsai trees. Asian décor everywhere.

"I can take it from here. Thank you Gnarly." She shyly lowers her big brown eyes.

"Any time Vic. You ever need anything don't be too shy to ask."

"Thank you." She hesitates at the door, "I need a hot bath. Asian pear oil calling my pores."

"Nice pear. I mean pear oil is nice." He nearly blushes himself.

Giggling faintly she covers her mouth with her fingers. Using her teeth to peel her riding gloves off rather sensually she removes one. "See? I'm already undressing. Goodnight Gnarly." Her door easing shut once her bike was rolled inside he stood there staring at her door. Instant erection.

"You and your gloves." Naomi stood behind him wagging a pair of leather work gloves. "Must be a fetish."

"Sneaking up on me Easy?"

"Quite easy. When your attention is glued to my renters. Over here Romeo." She directs him toward the vacancy across the hall. With a jingle of keys on a ring she opens up the apartment. The air was stale a bit being closed up with no windows open. Not as spacious as Gavin's abode but it had character. Leading him to the kitchen she points out his first assignment. "Sand paper the cabinets so I can paint them. Screwdriver to remove the doors. Sandpaper roll. Power is off in these two apartments so I can't offer air conditioning. Open a window just close it before you leave."

"Thought you were gonna help me." He notes her clothing as a little too dressy. Black skirt to her knees and a lavender button down shirt tucked in nicely.

"Other plans I'm afraid. My ex-husband Vincent wants me to meet him at our bank. He's signing loan papers so that I can finish the renovations. Merely a co-signer."

"Thought you had plenty of money."

"I do. But, I have grand designs for this place."

"Hmmm! You don't need to buy me a bed and sofa Easy. I'll find something cheap."

"Calm down Stud. I told you I would use your rent to help you out. I'm not in debt up to my nipples." She flirts with her chin touching her left shoulder.

"I got your back Easy. Anything you need."

"You had my back and my front. I know I can count on you Band Boy."

"You know what I mean. We're friends Easy."

"With perks." She adds. "I need to go. I'll check in after. Keep your cell handy."

"Why? Phone sex from the bank?"

Eyes flaring at the thought she shivers, "That sounds exciting. No. But, I might need your assistance later."

He pats his cargo pocket, "On call."

As she leaves leaving the front door open Gavin's first thought is fresh air. Opening two windows a healthy gust of fresh air blasted the interior. It made his pecs hard. Before he turns away he hears a sweet singing voice. Stopping to locate it he realizes it was coming from Vicki's apartment. The song was in Chinese but the melody was beautiful. She must be singing while taking her bath. Shaking off the mental visual he went to work removing the hinges on all of the upper and lower cabinet doors. Realizing he had no broom and dustpan he considered taking the doors to the roof. The wind would blow away the sanded dust particles. Gloving up he decided Naomi could sweep up later. Sanding commenced he gets through one door when he hears footsteps coming down a rooftop staircase. Ignoring it he starts on a second door when he hears a familiar voice. Marching in uninvited Samantha came alone.

"Watch your step." He nods at the paint and sawdust on the linoleum of the kitchen. He chose that location as an easier sweep. Had he used the living room the dust would have clung to the wood floorings creases. He neglected to realize the breeze would totally make that generosity obsolete.

"I'll just sit up here then." She hops up on a tiny island that was one of the apartments features. Still in her bikini Sam kicks her legs in front of him.

"Not much tan there Sam." He plays coy.

"Maybe better tomorrow. You're lucky that's my only day off."

"Stables right?"

"Yes. I adore horses."

"Grooming?"

"That and a few unsavory things. I help the Vet Everett out when he needs me. Which is pretty often." She giggles leaning a bit to whisper, "He can't stop staring at my tits."

"Start wearing clothes he might change his tune."

"That wouldn't be as fun. He's old but it's cute when he slurs his speech. I wear button downs with a snug bra that gives the girls a lift. Normally I tie my shirt at the navel too. Cut off shorts that show off my cute cheeks."

"Sounds appealing. Not much of a bikini there." He winks but devotes his gaze to the job at hand.

"Lake girl. I grew up in the Ozarks. Lived in bikini's during the summer."

"Why leave the hills and hollers?"

"We needed our independence after graduation."

"St. Louis wasn't closer?"

"Let's just say we needed space between our folks and us. Mom's new husband liked us more than her so we had sympathy on Mom."

"If he's chasing Y'all he's chasing others. Your Mom needs to kick him to the dock."

"She won't listen. She's under his spell." She adjusts her red bikini top a bit to be more revealing. Any lower her areolas would slip into view. "What about you? Naomi said you were from Iowa."

"Yep. Corn fields and tractor pulls."

"Glamorous. She says you play guitar."

"Ole Easy giving all you gals the details?"

"E-mail. It's her way of letting everyone know who they're living around. At least she didn't rent to a Peter Griffin." She chuckles slapping her leg.

"Family Guy. Nope not me. Speaking of, I've met half the Brownstone and every gal here's a hard body. Seems like Naomi likes her tenants fit."

"Wouldn't you? I mean I wouldn't rent to the first ugly guy to knock on the door. We all like stud to flirt with." She raises her left leg up to plant her foot on the island. In doing so her bottoms as narrow as they already were squeeze tighter nearly slipping into labia territory. She knows he notices even though he tries not to let on. Silence spoke volume and she rubs her leg intentionally in a sensual manner.

"Looks like you flirt with the best of them."

"I can flirt harder." She beguiles him with a playful gaze.

"Where's your sister?"

"She had to get ready to cover another girl's shift at the restaurant. Beth picks up whatever she can. She's not as old as I am so tips aren't as good."

"You get tips at a horse stable?" He knew how that sounded but didn't show it.

"I love riding horses but not riding, riding." She giggles catching on. "You into seeing that?" A wince of concern followed.

"Naaa! Just giving you a hard time."

"I love a hard time." She shivers, "Hung like a horse Gnarly?"

"Shetland pony." He chuckles ending his sanding to relax his fingers. Gloves taken off he stands up and opts to lean next to her. She flared her eyes at his closeness.

"I need to shave my legs." She continues caressing her uplifted leg. Eying her knee he nods before running his knuckles over her calf area.

"Yep. Need some sanding down."

"I need to shave here too." She drops her leg to pinch her bottoms out to reveal a pleasantly hairy snatch. The bottoms tugged taunt now slip between her labia. Sam leaves them out while nibbling her lip. She knew what she was doing.

He leans toward her to take a peek and sighs, "Might need a weed whacker for those."

That deserved a body brush as she throws her weight into him laughing.

"You offering to mow my yard?"

"Nope. Where I come from that makes for better grazing."

"Mmm! More horse talk. You Rapscallion Stallion you. Just like the menu at Beth's restaurant. All you can eat for five bucks."

"Running low on funds. Just paid rent."

She reaches down to lift his hand running her fingers between his. With her other hand she counts his fingers out loud. "One buck. Two buck. Three buck. Four buck. Five bucks." She then guides his hand to her bottoms touching his fingers to her heated labia. He takes a deep breath and ponders if he should. Of course he should. Her hand escaping his she unties her bottoms and pulls them side. Once her succulent pussy was free Gavin nods.

"Greener pastures." He moves away slightly to lift her legs standing between them. Her hips drug to the edge to give him room he kneels enough to nuzzle her thigh. Her head instantly cocks backward letting her blond hair tease her back. A soft kiss to her clit Gavin Reese devoured her. Fingers slipping in and out of her dripping wet pussy. She moaned softly and held her upper body up with her palms on the island.

Lifting away he chuckles, "I call this Fantasy Island."

She giggles and looks down at him with a yearning gaze, "Eat up Bad Boy." With a wink in her direction he destroyed her cunt with his tongue and finger fucking. She gushes a flood over his chin but he continues to gnaw at her in favor of a second helping. Losing her energy to support herself Samantha falls back over the counter and arches her back. Her 38C's bulging skyward. With his left hand Gavin rolls his palm over her firm belly and grips between her bikini top tugging it down to let her melons pop free. Sam instantly lifted her own hands up to squeeze them, teasing her nipples as her eyelids fluttered at his feasting.

"Fuck Gnarly. I've never been eaten out that good." She gasps. He was on a mission to rock her world. Metalhead with an iron hard cock. In his evil thoughts Gavin was singing Ram it Down by Judas Priest. That was his intention. "Thanks for the inspiration Rob." He congratulated Rob Halford respectfully.

In her throes of ecstasy Gavin peers over her mountains o find an unexpected sight. In between her tits was the opened doorway. In the hall stood Vicki Chow wearing a bath towel. In her hand was a sandwich on a plate. She was there to offer him sustenance. Her eyes studying his destruction of Samantha Quinn. Trembling she sits the plate on the floor and scurries away. He knew she was interested in him right then and there. Who wasn't? Watching the door while he continued his assault he saw Vicki's hand lowered to the plate dragging it out of sight. He chuckled under his breath at her cute shyness. The second Samantha had a screaming orgasm Gavin pulled away standing up to get his circulation back. Her body convulsing Gnarly made matters worse. He slapped her clit five good times. Each time she cried out, "FUCK!"

"Not today Sammi." He chuckled and stepped around the island in favor of grabbing both sides of the door frame leaning out. On the other side of the wall stood Vicki with her hand under her towel rubbing herself. Sandwich in her other hand nearly slipping off the plate as her muscle control teetered. Sensing him her gaze turns left to bulge her eyes with a strained expression. Haunted at being busted she starts to bolt when Gavin snatches up the sandwich taking a bite. She whimpers as his other hand reaches out to grab her by the wrist. Reeling her back in he bends and throws her over his shoulder. The plate hit the rug and broke. Noting her apartment door open he marches them right on inside. Kicking her door shut loudly Samantha peels herself up from the island and brushes her wilderness of blond hair from her face.

"What the hell?" Sam got dressed and picked up the broken plate from the hallway. Suspicion rose after seeing the Chinese writing surrounding the shards of the plate. Vicki was the lucky one today. Pouting Sam went back to her place and took a shower.

Inside Vicki's apartment Gavin located her bedroom and carefully carried her in. Once through the door he tosses her 100 pound body on her mattress. The towel slipping free to reveal her stunning frontal. She quaked at his intensity watching him finish off the sandwich. Licking his fingers he nods reaching for her towel to use as his napkin.

"That was some darn good chicken."

She remained shy and quiet as he stared at her. "Finish up."

Eyes quivering, her fingers reach between her legs and she masturbates for him. Her flowing black hair fanned out to the sides made Gavin realize just how beautiful she was. Being short and thin her breasts were hardly huge but she did manage a stunning 32B with perky results. Silently she plays and offers expressions of terrified delight. Reaching a peak she softly exhales. Leering at her without emotion he knows she wanted to please his eyes. Still her heartbeat found herself embarrassed. "Zhège hěn cánkuì." Vicki was ashamed of herself. Hesitantly she curls up and shyly pouts. Gavin understood. Cautiously he sits down and draws her in for a tender hug warmly rubbing her back. She smelled like rose petals mixed with pears. Kissing her forehead he gets up slowly and walks toward her bedroom door. Her palm raises up to stop him.

"Qǐng bùyào líkāi. Please do not leave."

Looking back at her he softly smiles, "We can try this again another day. I respect you Vic. By the way..." He winks at her, "Most beautiful lady in this Brownstone. Never think otherwise." Compliment processed Victoria Chow wept. Gavin leaving with a less noisy exit she curls up and cries. It had been a very long time since Vicki had a man. Hard on herself she cried. Then she noted something that made her heart jump. His shoes were left at her front door entry. She felt that meant he would be back. Not tonight however. He had other shoes to fill.

A trip to his apartment for his boots he changes into some jeans and a Megadeth T-shirt before heading back up. Finishing another cabinet door he hears his cell ring.

Answering it swiftly he hears soft moans. Smirking he knew the caller.

"That you breathin' heavy Easy?"

"I'm at the bank Gnarly."

"Don't go getting arrested. That loans for improving the apartments not your jail cell."

"Don't ruin the moment Gavin Reese. You suggested this." She huffs touching herself, "I am so wet I can't stand it."

He settles back on the floor leaning against the island. She wasn't the only one wet. Gavin placed his hand directly into Samantha's left over stickiness. Still damp. He wouldn't admit to that right this second.

"Whereabouts in the bank?"

"Front lobby." She whimpers, "That's a lie. I'm in the restroom."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12