Gnarly's Angels Ch. 03: Renter Sandman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stall ain't no fun unless you're in there with someone."

"Did I neglect to mention I'm in the Men's restroom?" She faintly giggles with restraint.

"Serious?"

"Yes."

"Any fellas in there?"

"Yes." She whispers rubbing her clit beneath her lifted skirt. "Two men at the urinals talking banking stuff."

"Damn impressive Easy. Let them hear you."

"I want to but I'm scared. Just sneaking in here took every nerve I had."

"Did I sound like I was asking you to let them hear you?"

"Giving me orders Mr. Reese?"

"That would be a yes."

"Well alright then." She softly sighs. He could tell she got even wetter at his direction. Her vocal response to her fingering herself increases to more dangerous level. She could hear the talking men go silent. Lingering as if to listen for further moans. Two fingers storming her tunnel she whimpers. "I can't believe I'm doing this."

A shadow crosses her stall doorway standing just on the other side. Shiny brown dress shoes in sight she grits her teeth. In the stall next to her the second man enters and drops his pants squatting on the toilet. Black shoes this time.

"I can't hear you Easy." Gavin winces with determination.

"I wish you were here with me Gavin. My pussy is aching for you." She mumbles a little louder. Loud enough they certainly heard her. The man in the stall exhaled with a hint of exhilaration. She imagined he was stroking his cock next door to her. Praying he wasn't taking a dump. The shoes in front of her moved apart slightly. A set of fingers curled over the stalls door as if holding on to it. A grunt heard outside made her eyes flare. "I...have company." She lets Gavin know.

"Louder Easy."

"Oh my God Gavin. I need you to fuck me tonight. Really hard. Balls Deep."

"Destroy your Pussy." Their fragrance referrals codewords to intensify their hormones Gavin unzips his fly and pulls his purple dragon out for air. Stroking it as she moans talking to him with flirtatious desire.

"I have three fingers inside me." She lets all three of them hear. The men were now making enough racket to know they were jerking off.

"You wearing panties Easy?"

"Yes."

"Kick them under the stall door."

"As you wish." She shivers standing to lower her lacey boy shorts to her heels.

Squirming out of them she uses toes to lift the panties under the door. The man on the other side kneels down to procure them allowing his beast to droop into view. His crown was massive. Her heart stopped as her fingers returned to her pink chasm. Hearing the man smell her panties she moans a little more dramatically.

"Anyone grab them?"

"Yesss!" She quakes hearing her pussy all sloppy. They could hear it too. Both men offered a chorus of "Christ."

"Louder Easy."

"FUCK GAVIN I NEED YOU."

Gavin Reese was jerking off and letting her know. "My cock's ready for you Easy. Hop on."

Whining at his offer she cums loudly. The men could hear her trickles dripping in the toilet. A deafening grunt outside the door she spots cum droplets on the brown tiles. He had shot a load on her stall door. A cleared throat outside the man dares to knock on her door. Freezing up she sits wide eyed.

"Someone knocked on my door." She tenses up.

"Feel threatened?"

"No."

"Unlock the stall door."

"You are sooo paying me higher rent Sandman." She takes a deep breath and reaches to slide the locking barrier over with a click. The door goes ajar slightly. Fingers curl now around the vertical portion of the door.

"T-these belong to you." A voice softly expels as he passes her panties back to her. They were drenched in his cum.

"Thank you." Naomi softly replies.

He swiftly washes his hands and departs. Naomi was now alone with the man in the stall next to her. Still horny she leaves the door open and begins playing with herself again.

"Still with me?" She calls to Gavin hearing his growls.

Beside her however the man acknowledges her as if she were speaking to him. "I'm here. Please moan again."

"Okay." She rubs a bit more briskly across her clit.

Stimulated she squeals and cums a second time. The man next door stands up and leaves his stall awkwardly. Opening her door to witness her feet touching the stall walls, her knuckles buried up her cunt she bulges her eyes at his gaze. It was her Loan Officer that she and her Ex had met with. As he recognizes her he swallows.

"Mrs. Carpenter."

"Mister Hadley." She doesn't stop moving her fingers in and out. Haunted by their knowledge of one another Nelson Hadley looked toward the main door praying it didn't open.

"Know him?" Gavin grunts ever closer to detonation.

"Yes."

"He stopping you?"

"I don't think so." She watches Hadley stroke his cock locking his gaze on to her pussy.

"Cum together."

"You better fuck me really hard." She huffs at her cell. Again Hadley envisioned her speaking directly to him. He shuffles forward forcing Naomi to remove her fingers in a spatter of webbed cum as if to stop him. She attempts to lower her feet but Hadley captures her ankles keeping her spread wide. She had to catch her sitting balance a bit as his dick drew near her pussy. She gnashed her teeth regretting her words, "Gavin? He's going to fuck me." Before she could expel a definitive "Stop!" His crown burrows deep up inside her. She rolls her eyes at the rock hard intrusion. Gasping she shakes her head, "Fuck it."

Nelson Hadley did. She let him. Gavin shot a massive load. Nelson nuts on her clit just in time upon vacancy. She howled at his every thrust up until removal. Gavin praising her over the phone. Once done Nelson grew embarrassed over his actions. He offered her better loan. Zero interest. She accepted getting dressed. Her panties stuffed in to his pants pocket as a gift she asks him to get her out safely. She left with a check for $5,000 more than the $20,000 her Ex cosigned for. She knew it was his way of keeping her silence. Said and done Naomi took it and ran. Calling Gavin back from her car she grumbled.

"You're evicted Buddy." Followed by an uncontrollable laughter. He knew better.

"Open a savings account there?"

"No shit. Even got a free toaster."

"I ask again...regret renting to me?"

"Ohhhh Gnarly. I'm going to go buy you that bed now. You're fucking me on it tonight."

"Giving me orders Ms. Carpenter?"

Recalling her own words and his she recites, "That would be a yes."

"Yes Ma'am." He then hung up.

Off to the furniture store she went. That extra $5,000 was squandered on Gavin. Bed. Sofa. New recliner. Tables. Worth every penny. Another stop to get fresh linen she set him up. Good thing she bought him detergent. Those sheets were gonna need washing. Before and after. Thank God they delivered same day.

As they made love he sang to her softly his rendition of Enter Sandman. Beast under her bed. In her closet, in her head. Sleep with one eye open. Gripping her pillow tight.

Palming his mouth she sang back tiredly, "Hush little Baby. Don't say a word."

He fell asleep inside her. She gripped her pillow tight.

It was good to be Gavin.

12