Gnarly's Angels Ch. 06: Drag the Waters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

Hearing flowing water he slows up to catch his breath. Curious he follows the sound, questioning why there would be a creek in the city. Park or not, he didn't realize this area of the city could even have such a thing. It couldn't be very large, the park was not more than three blocks in size. In his foraging he hears a muffled noise behind him. Looking for the source he sees a tennis shoe laying in the grass. Leaving the parted shrubs he picks up the shoe. He hadn't gotten a close look at Regina's shoes before , he could only assume it belonged to her. Standing up, the shoes mate pelts him in the back. Laughing at being struck with precision he realizes it had come from over the bushes.

"You an assassin Reg? Nice shot."

He takes both shoes with him as he explores the shrubs further, locating an obvious entry point he had missed earlier. Entering the brush he avoids being slapped in the face by low hanging branches.

"You taking a swim in the sewer system?" He chuckles. Once escaping the overhang he discovers a hidden world. A small pond with a fountain built into it surprised him. He had seen similar fountains on small lakes, as a feature in gated communities back in Iowa. Finding Regina's clothing bundled up on the ponds edge he looked about for the muscle bound streaker. Bubbles on the water gave him a clue as to her location.

Dropping her shoes next to her clothing he folds his arms waiting on her to surface. It only took a minute. Rising up with only her head and shoulders exposed she smiles at him.

"You coming in to wash off that dusting I gave you?"

"What brought this on? If I recall you said you weren't easy."

"I'm not. Gotta fight for this catfish."

Chuckling he kicks off his shoes and peels his socks off. Shirt pulled off he casts it aside. With a wince toward Regina he dropped his shorts and stepped out. From there he folded his arms and stood at the waters edge smugly.

"What are you waiting for?"

"Fishing pole's reeling ya in." He looks down at his magnificent rod. She lifts her chin with a thin smile. Eyes rolling at his insistence she swims toward him with a deadly expression.

"Bassassin?" He chuckles.

"Could be a piranha." She reaches shallow water and drags herself up, breasts now in full glisten. Nipples vibrant as bait. With a sensuous smile she curls her finger at him.

"Who's got the hook here? You or me?"

"Sink or swim."

"I can do that without smellin' like pond scum."

"This water's fresh Aquaman."

"Sure it is. Reelin'." He fakes having a reel next to his rod, twirling his fingers at her as if turning the reel handle. "Just look at the yummy lure, right there." He boasts, shaking his purple erection at her.

"Have it your way Fish stick." She surfaces up to her knees offering him a solid view of a short black pubic triangle cloaking her fishing hole. With a sly drop to her knees before him her mouth goes wide, both hands reaching up to collect his promising pole.

Stroking him with both hands she glares up at him with a sneer. Gripping him hard she drags him toward her and topples his weight on to her. Both of them fell back into the pond. Floundering in the shock Gnarly comes up for air hissing. She escapes him out into deeper water. The pond was only 8 feet deep at its center. Giving chase he catches her, both laughing at their realization that their stress relief was working.

"Should've known you pull a stunt like that." He shakes his head, pulling his mane back toward his ponytail.

"Is that what this is?" She grips his cock beneath the water, "A stunt?"

Shrugging with a pucker he agrees, "Does his own stunts. Guess so."

Moving closer to him she throws her arms around his neck. "Just so you know? I'm only doing this to get you out of your funk."

"Sure you are. You've wanted me since the day you met me."

"Woooo! Listen to that ego. I've never been with a white man before. I decided you looked like a first time for everything. Ever been with a black woman Iowa?"

Sighing heavily he breaks it to her with a wince, "About 7 hours ago." His admission leaves her stunned.

"Really now?"

"Sorry to break it to you like that. If you wanna jump out of the water floppin', I'd understand."

"Fishing trip just hit some rough waters, but I'm good. Who was this lucky Diva?"

"Drummer from the band Milkbone. I had dinner last night with the band, and their manager."

"Drummer have a name?" She remains close with both arms still about his neck.

"Pearl, but goes by Jezabelle."

"I see. Does Pearl dive like this?" She releases her grip and submerges, wrapping her mouth carefully around his cock, to avoid drinking in pond water. She sucks his dick roughly, squeezing his balls enough to make him offer a strained expression.

"Ringing the diving belle." He mutters. After an endurance of two minutes she surfaces for air, absorbing his thoughts. Before he could acknowledge his appreciation, Regina dove for another round. This time she stayed under longer. Mentally counting in his thoughts her breathing technique he knew as long as she had her mouth moving she was in no danger. That extra time brought on trembling in his legs. With an unexpected urgency he detonates in her mouth. She fed fiercely even afterwards. "Damn!" He admitted being impressed. A minute longer she releases with a bite to his crown that made him jump. Rising up she storms him with a kiss hat to his shock filled his mouth with his own jizz. Caught off guard he nearly chokes. Regina was a savage. Their kiss steamy, and dangerous. She bit his lower lip, drawing blood before ravaging his tongue again. With an unpredicted move she shoves him back and wades toward shore. Crawling out she drops to her knees on all fours, ass facing Gnarly.

"Who's reeling in the big fish now?" She snaps.

Growling at the beauty of that tight black ass, and juicy clam, he roars from the water like a needy Demigod dropping to his knees behind her. Lining his erection up, a snug nudge buries his whale deep into her cunt. Regina hissed like a cat, lowering her head at the rapid thrust. Hands rolling all along her wet backside Gnarly pounded hard. Collapsing forward onto her forearms to assist in supporting them Regina Cochran exhaled a gruff, "Fuck that pussy."

His job was to destroy her rough exterior. He needed to see her jaded guard come down, to discover the true Regina, not the badass her shell displayed. Slapping her ass wasn't the way to do it. Not that she didn't like his control issues, but it challenged her, Gnarly continued what he defined as bitch slapping. After his sixth hard slap she forces her upper body aloft. Catching him off guard she pulls away from him, his dick slipping free of her pussy. Launching herself backwards, twisting like a wrestler she tackles him. Her body weight was enough to stagger him into falling over. In a show of boss versus boss Regina throws her body forward over his and sits on top. Straddling his erection she sits down on it rearing her head back. That beefy crown struck her G-spot sending lightning through her hormones. Like a beast in heat she gyrated over his lap. Each time he attempted to reach for her breasts she slapped his hands aside with a sneer. The second he gives up she drops forward over him and smothers his lips in kisses. Still tender from drawing blood he fights back. Having a good thirty pounds on her even in her conditioned body he forces her over on to her back in a roll.

Missionary took over as he attempted to grab her ankles. She moved too fast for him, wrapping her legs tightly around his waist. Not realizing just how strong Regina was the missionary only lasted a measly eight thrusts. Still within her she rolls them again. Her hands snatching his wrists and pinning him to the ground. Legs locked under his spine she rode him hard, her thighs alive with constriction. This shit was making Gavin harder than he had ever been. He felt like Tarzan of the jungle, learning the ropes from the local Goddess. Who needed Jane?

Resistance futile he lay back looking up at her controlling expression. She was obsessed with her conquest. As her entwined legs loosened he allowed her space to straighten out over him. Her legs wide to each side of his she shocked him further.

"Are you seriously doing push ups over me?"

"Daily work out. Get's the heart pumping."

"Fucking doesn't?" He laughs.

"Enjoy it."

"Oh, I am. Might feel better if I could do the push ups over you though."

"Can you do military style?"

"One handed?"

Regina places her left hand behind her back and continues riding him while supporting herself with only her toes, and right hand under his armpit.

"How the hell are you keeping my dick in like this? Geezus!"

"Just gotta know how to give a proper head lock." She smiles finally.

"Soldier on."

Her eyelids flutter, as her brewing hormones inform her senses. "Getting close Aquaman."

"We're not in the water." He chuckles.

"No, but I'm about get your cock nice and wet."

"In that case." He puts his entire body into launching her back over on to her back. Before she can resist he snatches her ankles up and proves that he was tougher than he let on. Her legs ripped wide he rams his beast inside her cunt like a repetitive jackhammer. His forcefulness leads her palms up to the top of her head for a mental countdown to the inevitable. Her breasts although tight from musculature fitness still shifted about a bit. Her nipples like diamond drill bits.

Above her he rears his head back snarling. Like a beast of the veldt in his own right he lowered his head down until his forehead touched hers. Eyes locked, it made the final deep penetrations all the more pleasurable. Her fierce glare committed to his sneer of commitment.

"Cum in that cunt, Rockstar."

Against his better judgement his primal instinct took over. The King of Beasts let it reign. Feeling ever shot Regina hisses and claws up at his chest in her confinement. Feeling nails dig in he rears back. Pulling out of her in a web of jizz he tosses her over on to her belly while she was winded. Realigning his cock up to her anal cavity he reaches into her cunt for his own leftover lube soaking her before a deadly insertion. She bitched at his entry by digging her claws into the grass. Seeing his right hand plant itself next to her left ear, she feels his body weight lessen. Legs propped to her sides Gavin Lee Reese performed his own military pushups, while fucking her in the ass. Pride in his stance he managed ten perfect thrusts without losing balance.

"Might be hope for you yet." She strains, enjoying his lengthy pleasure plunges.

"I put the fit in the fitness trainer." He brags. "Fuck your ass is tight."

"Bounce a quarter off it." She laughs.

"Ready for some more energy drink?"

"Hit me."

Gnarly begins growling another round. Each time louder than the next. Within seven more thrusts he explodes into her ass. She howls at the top of her lungs feeling every devastating drop. Exhausted he collapses over her. Sweat beading their flesh into a gloss. If he could witness it from his angle he would see cum oozing from both of her holes. Laying on her back he feels her right palm reaching up to caress his cheek. Both of them trembled heavily. Kissing her palm, he sighs a gust of warm breath over her neckline.

"Reggie?" He huffs.

"Yeah?"

"Wanna try setups?"

Laughing together, they snuggled up under the rays of the sun for the next twenty minutes before heading home. Mad respect toward each other rewarded.

Dragging themselves in without letting on what they had done, Gnarly parted ways with Regina when he noticed Naomi coming out of her apartment. Regina hitting the showers did get not only the scent of sex off of her but the smell of fish water. Not a good combination. Gnarly wasn't much better, but he held off in favor of talking to his landlady.

Naomi Carpenter was decked out in white shorts and a red spaghetti top. Her hair perfect as Kate Beckinsale's twin. Reading Julia's note in her right hand, coffee mug in her left.

"Morning." Gnarly wiped his brow of sweat, readjusting his sunglasses atop frazzled hair.

"What on earth happened to you?"

"Went for a run with Regina. Been awhile." He pats his firm abs huffing as if catching his breath. Waving her note at him she winces, confirming he too needed another shower.

"Have fun last night?"

"Never stops. That lawyer Ginger offered me a job being the roadie for Milkbone. Only pays when the girls have gigs though. If I'm lucky, might rake in $1,200 or more a month. They say a gig a week, but even I know that won't be regular."

"Better than what you have now. Between jobs you can keep afloat."

"Barely. Like I said the record store job is basically gas money. I did finish sanding those cabinets in the vacant apartment. You want me to do the same to the other empty?"

"Step at a time. I truly appreciate you Gavin Reese."

"Makes two of us, Easy. You've been a big help on my mind."

"Thinking of me?" She winks.

"Always."

"I see you've met Julia." She lifts the note.

"Heather too. Vicki got tagged by a hit and run yesterday. She's bruised up. I went down and asked Heather to patch her up and make sure nothing was broken. Her bicycle had to be scraped. I bought her a new bike on my way home last night."

"Oh, no! I'll run up and check on her." She hesitates a moment, "With what money?"

"Small advance on this weekends gig. Got me a few groceries with what was left after Vic's bike."

"That was really sweet of you Gavin."

"I have all your backs Easy."

"It shows. I'll stop by a hardware store after I run to the post office. Thank you for offering to fix Julia's plumbing." She eyes the Dancer's apartment, "Was she dressed this time?"

"In the habit of running around nude?"

"On occasion. Is it wrong of me to allow it?"

"Your call. Only guy here is me. Unless you count that Blake guy." He grimaces, "Speaking of...might wanna check on Izzy. I ran into Blake last night. He got in my face, warning me to stay away from her."

"Not good. Tell me you didn't punch him."

"Wanted to. Might have if Blue hadn't come home." Wincing he scratches his ear, "Make your rounds. I won't go into details but, Blue came home roughed up too. Blake took off when he saw her come in."

"Good lord! Who did that to Crystal?"

"Between you and her, if she wants to come clean. I'm gonna grab a shower. My door will be open when you get back with that toilet seal. Oh, just a thought...Julia's sister is staying over. If she and her girlfriend can meet your standards, you might coax them into renting your vacancy once I help ya polish it up."

"I'll keep that in mind."

"See you when you get back." He leaves her side, patting her butt lightly before moving to the staircase. Naomi giggled at his effort.

"Oh! We need to call the utility companies at some point here, and get things moved into your name." He nods from the first step of the stairs, left hand on the bannister.

"Unless I land a real job, I might be living by candlelight, and taking bathes at that pond in the park."

"Things will work out Gavin. Keep looking."

"Yep. Later Easy."

On his way up, he runs into Beth wearing her waitress uniform. Eyes meet, joined by sly grins. It was then Beth looked him over. Grass stains on his knees, and elbows.

"You look awful. Attacked by wild animal?" Beth had to admit.

"Something like that." He chuckles, "Went for a run. Go make the big bucks." He pats her on the ass. She in turn lifts her already short skirt up to prove she was still wearing the borrowed butt plug. Wincing at it he realized that he needed to buy a new one for Isabella. Even if he never saw her again he would honor her possessions. "Good girl. Three days."

"Sir, yes Sir. Bye Gavin." She winks with a vivid salute, "Sorry! Old habits. Our Dad is a Colonel in the Army. Mom's a Sargent. We escaped being Army brats." She looks at her thin watch on her wrist. "Gotta go Tipster. Bye."

Watching her head down the stairs it dawned on him, that with his luck that impromptu command might get Beth raped. All he needed was to see one more girl bruised up to top his week off. Hopefully not. She was glowing in his presence, changing his tune now might crush her. Fingers crossed, he reached his apartment door. Eying his door knob he found the cut up Pantera t-shirt Isabella had swiped dangling from it. She was finalizing her commitment to Blake in staying away from Gnarly. Removing it, he hesitantly lifts it to his nose. Her scent was all over it. Closing his eyes, he felt like crying. Even tough guys have their moments. Hearing Isabella whimper behind her door, he knew she was watching him through the peep hole. Her shadow beneath it a telltale sign. Lifting the shirt up for her to see he mentally thanked her. Not that he could ever wear it again. Never washing it, sounded like a plan to keep her close. In he went. Isabella bawled alone.

"No use dragging the waters. Right, Dimebag?" A reference to a passing idol, Dimebag Darrell of the band Pantera. Shirt in hand, it all hit home.

Spending the next two hours relaxing after another lengthy shower, Gavin decided to pull out his Stratocaster from it's case. Wearing only his cologne, he sat nude in the living room, strumming cords with the amp hooked up, but the volume low. He felt like playing a ballad in privacy. Possibly a tribute to empathy. So much going down around him needed peace. This was his only solution. After a few sappy attempts he goes harder, playing Ronnie James Dio's song Straight Through the Heart. He got so lost in it that he actually began singing the song.

"Hanging from the cobwebs in your mind, it looks like a long, long way to fall. No one ever told me life was kind, I guess I never heard it, never heard it all. Living in a world of make believe, I can hide behind what's real, But wearing your emotions on your sleeve, And they all know what you feel, And here it comes again...Straight through the heart...Straight through the heart..." He continues with his eyes closed, not knowing that his voice carried further than he could predict.

Outside in the hallway Crystal Balou crept down the stairs prepared to transport a rider for Uber. Hearing Gavin through the door she hesitates, lingering closer with an ear near his apartment. The singing was beautiful for a man who said he couldn't carry a tune. Touching his door with her right palm she absorbs his words. Shedding a tear she forces herself to step away. Ballcap lowered she left the Brownstone crying.

Scurrying to her car as Naomi Carpenter pulled in, Crystal narrowly escapes her landlady's concern. Scowling at a bit of gravel sent flying over too much gas pedal pressure, Naomi grabbed her bags, and headed inside.

Entering she heard the guitar too. Entering with curiosity she notes Julia open her apartment door, stepping over the threshold with her sister, and sister's friend. Music perking their own senses at it's beautiful allure. Seeing Naomi, Julia points upstairs.

"Guy's got talent." Julia acknowledged.

"More than you know." Naomi sighs looking at Julia's attire. Nothing had changed in her outfit. The other girls wearing only long t-shirts. Hearing Naomi's tone, Julia surmised that her landlady had already gotten some of that gentle giant. She grew jealous, yet smiled out of envy.

"Here's your toilet seal. Sit it in your bathroom, I'll have Gnarly install it when he's done."

A bag is handed to Julia, who in turn passes it to her sister Brooke. Brooke winced at the contents with a vivid, "Eww!"

Drawn like candles to a flame Naomi heads upstairs, with Julia right behind her. Naomi midway up the flight of stairs scowled at Julia's boy shorts, and skimpy camisole. Defying the landlord Julia flicks the spaghetti strap off of her left shoulder, razzing her by sticking her tongue out. Naomi shook her head and continued up to the second floor. The two other girls followed out of intrigue. Reaching Gavin's apartment they discover another snoop gravitating outside his door. Isabella sat curled up in a ball next to his doors trim. Her head in her arms. So lost in her emotions that she hadn't heard the creaking of the staircase, nor their arrival.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers